Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I just have to say how pissed I've been about how they've been writing Lauren. It's been so out of character for her. For starters, she knows Phyllis, better than most. She knows she's a trouble maker. The real Lauren wouldn't have reacted like that. She wouldn't have been hand wringing over Sally and Dummer blackmailing each other. And even though she is a reformed mean girl, would she really be lecturing so sternly? I'm guessing Momma Bear or Sara Smythe or whoever the fuck it was who living in the abandoned amusement park is back (from the dead?)(I really don't remember) and is impersonating our Lauren again.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
(edited)

Lauren and Jack, Summer and Sally is not really blackmail since it’s mutually beneficial destruction or was used to create a stalemate until Phyllis flapped her winds and cried out Caw Caw. Sally was right, it’s Kyle’s story to tell as it was Sally’s story to tell. I’ve never seen so many people living in glasshouses as live in GC.  

Banana Breath do you really think that telling Phyllis your suspicions about Sharon was a good idea?  Now Phyllis will relay this information to everyone in earshot of her nasally voice.  You go Phyllis, alienate your friend Lauren. 

Rey gets another fuck you day. Not only is he interrogating Sharon but you have a miserable scowl on your face while your doing it.  Around and around we go.  Where the wheel stops, I don’t give a shit anymore. 

As an aside:  I’m not disparaging cops at all; but my friend married a cop just like Rey.  He could have sex with her unless he wore his shoulder gun holster to bed.  

Edited by Waldo13
  • Love 3

Banana Breath do you really think that telling Phyllis your suspicions about Sharon was a good idea?  Now Phyllis will relay this information to everyone in earshot of her nasally voice.  You go Phyllis, alienate your friend Lauren. 

What really got to me was the difference in the way Banana Boy talks to Phyllis compared to the way he speaks to Sharon. With Phyllis he's respectful and understanding. With Sharon he's accusatory and condescending. I was waiting for him to tell Phyllis  to STFU and GBTW and he was just super patient.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

What really got to me was the difference in the way Banana Boy talks to Phyllis compared to the way he speaks to Sharon. With Phyllis he's respectful and understanding. With Sharon he's accusatory and condescending. I was waiting for him to tell Phyllis  to STFU and GBTW and he was just super patient.

I think Phyllis scares him.  When he barks at her, she bites back.  Nick's - IMO anyway - always been verbally abusive to Sharon whenever he gets a bug up his butt.  The only woman that I can think of who hasn't taken his crap or made excuses for it is Phyllis.  

Edited by boes
  • Useful 3
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, boes said:

I think Phyllis scares him.  When he barks at her, she bites back.  Nick's - IMO anyway - always been verbally abusive to Sharon whenever he gets a bug up his butt.  The only woman that I can think of who hasn't taken his crap or made excuses for it is Phyllis.  

And Victoria.

• Love 6

"Yeah, I never should've gotten involved in Chelsea's treatment." Whoa look at the big brain on Sharon. She could write a book on how not to be a good therapist.

So Rey works for the DA now? And why does Michael come out Rey's house to discuss the case? Does the DA no longer have an office? What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? 🤔

Sharon and Adam are so ridiculous. "It's my fault!" "No it's my fault!" It's also a wonder they didn't collapse onto the bed in a passionate embrace. Mea culpas = foreplay for those two.

IMO Sally should've told Jack why Wyatt came crawling back to her after initially reuniting with Flo. Flo was/is not blameless in that situation.

If only Phyllis would listen to Nick and stop trying to mess with Sally. Heh, if only the moon were actually made of cheese. Lunar fondue party! 🌜🫕

But Sally still didn't give Jack a head's up about his possible grandson. I know it's not her secret to tell but Jack was already annoyed about the stuff she'd been sitting on for months. Wait until he finds out she knew about Harrison and how that might be motivating Ashland against Kyle. Forewarned is forearmed and Kyle seems unlikely to come clean on his own.

Society seemed like an odd place to me for Lauren to have her Big Boss Lady meeting with Sally and Summer. One would think she'd want to do that in a more private place.

Lauren: oh look, Phyllis! What's that behind you?
Phyllis: what? What is it?
Lauren: your lane. Get back in it and stay there.
Phyllis: but my poor innocent and helpless daughter!
The World: haha, haha, haha! Summer? Innocent and helpess? Bish you stone cray!

Oh boy. Nick of all people was the one to break Chelsea?🙄

Re the previews: lol, Ashland just stays fcuking with these GC fools. Now he's going to flip a coin to decide between NE and ChancComm? I'd want to examine that coin first.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
17 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Sharon and Adam are so ridiculous. "It's my fault!" "No it's my fault!" It's also a wonder they didn't collapse onto the bed in a passionate embrace. Mea culpas = foreplay for those two.

Not to mention, tedious.  

Sharon - Gosh oh golly GEE whatever could have made Chelsea mad at ME?  And here I was, ready to give her a "Team Sharon" commemorative teeshirt just because I'm the sort that gives until it hurts.  

Adam - I KNOW, right?  You given it to me so many times and so freely that in my head I think of you as a human Big Lots on sale day!  

Sharon - Maybe she saw our smooch picture?  I mean it was online and broadcast on the livestock segment on  "Wisconsin Today".  I should have pulled away after you started doing exploratory surgery on my tonsils but I still had half an hour before my food was ready.

Adam - It couldn't be that, could it?  Yeah Chelsea did see it but why the fuss?  I french kiss everyone.  You did hear Victor and I have gotten close again.....really close.  

Sharon - Oh Adam once again we're being blamed for just being so hawt.  Now strip on down to your "Team Sharon" teeshirt and let me show what Team Sharon spirit is all about....

Adam - After you

giphy.gif

Sharon - No, After YOU.

I wonder if Sharon is even capable of telling the truth about anything anymore.  For all of her self-praised great motherhood she sure has no problem trading on Faith's accident and recovery to cover her tracks and lie to her husband.  Rey is a self-righeous putz but he's got every right to confront his wife about her constant lies about Adam.   Sharon and her fake outrage, trying to use Faith  to cover her lies and then being so incensed because Rey's angry about being lied to constantly by her is pretty rich.  

Yep she's a great therapist.  One of the finest Baraboo Clown College has ever turned out.  

Edited by boes
  • LOL 16
  • Love 4
18 hours ago, boes said:

I wonder if Sharon is even capable of telling the truth about anything anymore.  For all of her self-praised great motherhood she sure has no problem trading on Faith's accident and recovery to cover her tracks and lie to her husband.  Rey is a self-righeous putz but he's got every right to confront his wife about her constant lies about Adam.   Sharon and her fake outrage, trying to use Faith  to cover her lies and then being so incensed because Rey's angry about being lied to constantly by her is pretty rich.  

Yep she's a great therapist.  One of the finest Baraboo Clown College has ever turned out.  

14 hours ago, bannana said:

It is bizarre that she continues to lie to his face, and then suddenly doesn't, and expects him to hear her.

I gave up on Sharon telling the truth (to herself or anyone else) years ago.

She denies her actions are detrimental in spite of the outcome, refutes all self-knowledge (a peculiar position for a graduate of Baraboo Clown College of Psychobabble Knowledge) until Sharon's painted herself into a corner and forced to tell the least damaging percentage of the truth. Sharon comes out a little more tarnished, obsequious, promising it will never happen again. and of course the lies and betrayal happen all over again.

What were habits are now vices.

On 4/9/2021 at 3:33 PM, TVForever said:

What the heck is going on with Sharon and the crazy eyes?

It's the only part of her face she hasn't frozen with Botox or jacked up with Restylane.

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
On 4/6/2021 at 7:14 AM, SweePea59 said:

That was all I could see! What the what??? I think they were growing, getting all longer and pointier as the scene went on. And they were weird colors too. But they did distract from her vacant deer-in-the-headights stare.

You know peoples ears never stop growing? Noses also!

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 4/8/2021 at 10:37 PM, boes said:

I want to see Sally CRUSH Summer and Kyle.  That would be fun!

I'm really enjoying Mishael Morgan's acting in her birth family drama.  The storyline itself I'm not so sure about but I think MM has been terrific in every scene she gets.  I'm enjoying her and Mariah and Tessa and Sally quite a bit recently.  

So do you think Sharon will show up tomorrow in full Sherlock Holmes garb, dressed like Deputy Dawg or maybe sporting chaps and a sharp shooter?  She is ON THE CASE - as well as completely and utterly insane.

I love when Sally gets Kyle alone and fully berates/emasculates him then abruptly changes course and says something like, "We should all be friends! Let's hang out sometime!"

I am enjoying MM a lot too. It took me awhile to warm up to Amanda, especially when she was first paired with Billy, but the character is rounder now. Or maybe that's just testament to MM's range.

Haha, poor Sharon. She always thinks she's outsmarting everyone.  I like the "on the case" pun! 

Edited by adore
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Wow good casting physically for new Faith! And the actress seems to be doing her best to mimic the prior actress’ mannerisms and speech patterns in transition. Will be interesting to see how she does once she settles in.

• Love 15

Elena, Moses is going to be interning with us soon?  He’s not even in medical school yet.  At best Moses is being allowed to observe unless he’s now an employee of the hospital. To that fact, if he’s not an employee than he really shouldn’t be there because of insurance purposes.  But, as always, to TIIC that doesn’t matter.  

Old Faith is actually 13 years old and is playing a 13 year old even though, to me,  she looks a bit older than a 13 year old. Now new Faith, who’s playing a 13 year old, looks and sounds too old to be playing Faith.  Is this done on purpose so Faith looks more age appropriate for Moses?

Why should today be any different from giving a Rey a big fuck you. He still can’t see past his bias and consider any alternative theory.  Over the top a little with Rey drawing his gun to arrest Adam?  Rey has no indication that Adam was armed. 

Has Chelsea painted herself into a corner by speaking in front of Banana Breath?  Banana Breath gets a fuck you also. Banana Breath, another one who can’t see past his bias. 

Hey Amanda, I got news for you, companies are not required to hold payroll records more than 3 years and business records more than 7 years. 30 years is an absolute joke but yet there we have it. Amanda gets to see a picture of her father. 

• Love 8

Why should today be any different from giving a Rey a big fuck you. He still can’t see past his bias and consider any alternative theory.  Over the top a little with Rey drawing his gun to arrest Adam?  Rey has no indication that Adam was armed. 

Is Rey the only cop on the GC police force? As my advanced degree in watching Law and Order informs me, cops never go alone to arrest a suspected murderer. This show gets more low budget every day.

• Love 19

Heh, Elena looking at Moses like, "Two down, one more to go." Okay, I probably read more into that moment than was actually there but come on, it's gotta happen, right? 😏

First of all, Victor was reading an actual printed newspaper. What year is this, 1921? And second, why is the Genoa City Chronicle still printed instead of going totally digital? Do they give it away for free?

I feel like the theme from Jaws should've started playing when Amanda sat down at the table with Victor. Those two are gonna need a bigger table. And restaurant, city, state, country, continent, hemisphere, planet, solar system.

IMO Moses still needs to keep his nose out of grown folks' business. Why is he trying to live vicariously through Nate and Devon? I might be worried for his next girlfriend because he's looking kinda horny to me.

O hai Faith! My goodness, it's like you grew up overnight! Or at least over the weekend in the US, lol.

Chelsea is that good of a con that she keeps fooling these trained, experienced medical professionals. Please. 🙄

Whee, Victor tossed his tried and true "youhaveaniceday" at Amanda. Honey, when you have been officially dismissed by TGVN, you've arrived!

Sharon said Adam was at a lake house he used to own. So he's been squatting there. What if the current owner showed up and found him?

It's a sad state of affairs when your teenager is more responsible than you are, huh, Sharon? Or it would be if you were less focused on defending manbaby Adam. 🤨

Amanda said to Devon that criminal law was her first love. Since when? We've been told several times that she has no experience practicing criminal law. Was that a bald-faced retcon or did MM misspeak the line?

That photo of Amanda's daddy didn't look 30-odd-years old me. Hmmm.

Nate, no! Don't go there again! The next time it'll be your young cousin Elena's confessing to you about sleeping with. Mark my words. 😾

Rey, you are the worst detective ever. How do still have a job when your wife can undermine your case because she's in cahoots with the fugitive? Ditto comments upthread, instead of cowboying it up you should've called for backup. Maybe they could've gotten there before you did and captured Adam. Yeesh.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Nate, no! Don't go there again! The next time it'll be your young cousin Elena's confessing to you about sleeping with. Mark my words. 😾

But Nate is a flippin saint so he loves being the 'Victim'. I've actually known guys like this - who get away from a nasty, cheating skank only to marry her 'twin'.

Rey, you are the worst detective ever. How do still have a job when your wife can undermine your case because she's in cahoots with the fugitive? Ditto comments upthread, instead of cowboying it up you should've called for backup. Maybe they could've gotten there before you did and captured Adam. Yeesh.

not to mention he was the freakin Victim!

it's like the NCIS/PD shows where the heroes find a body and lament "He's still warm!" Yeah because you jackalopes drove from the other end of the state instead of calling the local or state cops.

I think teenMoses is an Intern like the teens that work a companies for 0 pay and experience.

I think nuFaith is being sorased to 15 or 16

Victor was reading a paper because he's really old (and that prop paper was probably laying around for the last few decades.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

😏

First of all, Victor was reading an actual printed newspaper. What year is this, 1921? And second, why is the Genoa City Chronicle still printed instead of going totally digital? Do they give it away for free?

13 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

Victor was reading a paper because he's really old (and that prop paper was probably laying around for the last few decades.)

Hey!  Whippersnappers!  Yeah, you!  I read the paper every day so no snarking on the printed word!  Home Depot is having one hell of a sale, you should see the coupons.

Don't make me come over there.  At least wait til I find my glasses.......

Edited by boes
  • LOL 8
  • Love 9
4 minutes ago, boes said:

Hey!  Whippersnappers!  Yeah, you!  I read the paper every day so no snarking on the printed word!  Home Depot is having one hell of a sale, you should see the coupons.

So do I. How else am I supposed to the crossword puzzle?

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
25 minutes ago, boes said:

Yup, my hubby gets the paper daily and reads it cover to cover and does the crossword and Jumble and the Decodaquote. And gives me all of the flyers!

21 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

So do I. How else am I supposed to the crossword puzzle?

Exactly!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Heh, Elena looking at Moses like, "Two down, one more to go." Okay, I probably read more into that moment than was actually there but come on, it's gotta happen, right? 😏

I feel like the theme from Jaws should've started playing when Amanda sat down at the table with Victor. Those two are gonna need a bigger table. And restaurant, city, state, country, continent, hemisphere, planet, solar system.

IMO Moses still needs to keep his nose out of grown folks' business. Why is he trying to live vicariously through Nate and Devon? I might be worried for his next girlfriend because he's looking kinda horny to me.

O hai Faith! My goodness, it's like you grew up overnight! Or at least over the weekend in the US, lol.

Chelsea is that good of a con that she keeps fooling these trained, experienced medical professionals. Please. 🙄

Whee, Victor tossed his tried and true "youhaveaniceday" at Amanda. Honey, when you have been officially dismissed by TGVN, you've arrived!

Sharon said Adam was at a lake house he used to own. So he's been squatting there. What if the current owner showed up and found him?

It's a sad state of affairs when your teenager is more responsible than you are, huh, Sharon? Or it would be if you were less focused on defending manbaby Adam. 🤨

Amanda said to Devon that criminal law was her first love. Since when? We've been told several times that she has no experience practicing criminal law. Was that a bald-faced retcon or did MM misspeak the line?

That photo of Amanda's daddy didn't look 30-odd-years old me. Hmmm.

Nate, no! Don't go there again! The next time it'll be your young cousin Elena's confessing to you about sleeping with. Mark my words. 😾

Banana Breath was Rey’s backup. Why didn’t Rey have backup for the search warrant?  Amanda, that fantastic lawyer, would blow holes in Rey’s search by implying the evidence was planted by Rey and the warrant was illegal making this an improper search.  

Here in NY, people still by The New York Times, New York Post, and Newsday even though they are online because at lot of people like the way the newsprint turn their fingers black 😉.  Actually they like to see the articles on one page instead of thumbing through many many screens.   

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

Nate, no! Don't go there again! The next time it'll be your young cousin Elena's confessing to you about sleeping with. Mark my words. 

4 hours ago, crowsworks said:

But Nate is a flippin saint so he loves being the 'Victim'. I've actually known guys like this - who get away from a nasty, cheating skank only to marry her 'twin'.

It's skeevy to have Teen Scene Moses overly invested in Nate and Darvon's sex life. And neither adult tells him it's none of his business, they just keep feeding his curiosity. 

6 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Old Faith is actually 13 years old and is playing a 13 year old even though, to me,  she looks a bit older than a 13 year old. Now new Faith, who’s playing a 13 year old, looks and sounds too old to be playing Faith.  Is this done on purpose so Faith looks more age appropriate for Moses?

I don't mind the SORAS of Faith when TIIC went to so little trouble of finding her a boyfriend for Beach Blanket Banzai. TIIC have to straighten out her high school miasma, and how better than an awkward teenage boy who's focus is on sex and his pitiful sense of humor.

I don't care for the idea of having someone as determined, immature and insensitive as Moses poking around in confidential patient information. That's going to come back to bite everyone.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Hey Amanda, I got news for you, companies are not required to hold payroll records more than 3 years and business records more than 7 years. 30 years is an absolute joke but yet there we have it. Amanda gets to see a picture of her father. 

No legal job Hillary 2.0 has worked on has followed Real Life objectives.

She's never worked on a criminal case (her suite doesn't have one book that covers Wisconsin criminal law, and I would like to hear how she's explained taking time off from her Chance Dot Com position), but suddenly her greatest wish is fulfilled by a family that went to a lot of trouble to avoid the embarrassment of the Hillary's illegitimate birth 30 odd years ago.

Hillary 2.0 is an egotistical, deluded idiot.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 6
23 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

That too. nuFaith isn’t playing 13, right? She was SORAS’d to 15 or 16 correct? 

19 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Fuck if I know. 

Back when Faith showed up at the coffee house with that new "friend" from school - the one who was behind her latest bullying that led to Faith stealing the booze and the truck - She said how "cool" it was that her new friend was a senior and Faith was just 14.  

So it seems to me that drinking and driving has had a serious SORAS side effect on Faith.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, boes said:

Back when Faith showed up at the coffee house with that new "friend" from school - the one who was behind her latest bullying that led to Faith stealing the booze and the truck - She said how "cool" it was that her new friend was a senior and Faith was just 14.  

So it seems to me that drinking and driving has had a serious SORAS side effect on Faith.

I believe, for the first time today, Moses, in his own words said that he was 16. That would make him a Junior and not a Senior in high school which makes it a little early to have Moses concentrate on pre med when he has core requirements to complete first. As a Senior, with core requirements met, than he could concentrate on science courses needed to get into college majoring in biology to eventually get into medical school. You can’t go directly from HS to Medical School. As I said before, TIIC are slightly aging Faith to make her more age appropriate for “beach blanket bingo”. If I was Sharon, beside worrying about Faith’s drinking, I would worry about getting Faith birth control pills for Moses seems like a little horny Devil.  There’s  a very good chance that the PSA will change from Faith’s drinking to Faith having sex.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Can this show just be renamed "Everybody Loves Adam", at this point?  The cover poster can be a smirking, Bueller-esque Adam, flanked by an adoring Sharon and a proud Victor (with his big bad boxing gloves and T shirt of virility), with angry, flummoxed losers Nick, Chelsea, and Rey staring on in outrage.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

I believe, for the first time today, Moses, in his own words said that he was 16. That would make him a Junior and not a Senior in high school which makes it a little early to have Moses concentrate on pre med when he has core requirements to complete first. As a Senior, with core requirements met, than he could concentrate on science courses needed to get into college majoring in biology to eventually get into medical school. You can’t go directly from HS to Medical School. As I said before,  

Moses is a puerile, single-minded Medical machine. He has two interests: the sex lives of the adults around him, and inserting himself in patient medical treatment, a place he does not belong, has no skills or knowledge. 

Before Moses first arrived, Darvon mentioned he had another year of school at Walnut Grove. Honestly, schooling doesn't matter in Genoa City or on Y&R. I expect Moses will end up with his medical license in the same amount of time Sharon ended up with her Masters in Shrinkology from Baraboo Clown College.

Moses will be volunteering for Doctors Without Borders, restore Dr. Natey Nate Nate's surgical skills and jumpstart Chance's sad swimmers, discover an organic facial filler for Sharon, and create a cure for hangnails.

Moses will be Genoa City's Golden Doctor and Dr. Natey Nate Nate will envy him with the heat of a thousand nuns.

As I said before, TIIC are slightly aging Faith to make her more age appropriate for “beach blanket bingo”. If I was Sharon, beside worrying about Faith’s drinking, I would worry about getting Faith birth control pills for Moses seems like a little horny Devil.  There’s  a very good chance that the PSA will change from Faith’s drinking to Faith having sex.

Sharon is generally a day late and a dollar short when it comes to preemtive strikes for Faith teen angst issues. Presently, Sharon is thoroughly absorbed in Det. Rey Rey after Atonal, and had no interest in listening to Christine discuss Faith's court case. Thank goodness Nicki is there to take notes.

I expect once Atonal is caught and exonerated, Sharon will focus her obsession on making him whole again (Chelsea will have run off with Connor and cannot be found), and will have even less time for Faith's burgeoning Teen Scene Sex Life, as Sharon's torn loyalties bury her marriage to Rey Rey over her constant deflections, lies and betrayals ... A very good time for Faith and Moses to celebrate the joys of Condoms, Cuervo and Cannabis. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, crowsworks said:

And probably had his lines on it.  Remember the cell phone "prompter" he would always be looking at?

My neighbor has the paper delivered everyday.  And he's younger than me!

16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Chelsea is that good of a con that she keeps fooling these trained, experienced medical professionals.

And that would be Sharon the Brain Fixer, Elena who maybe finished her medical training and Nate-of-all-specialties, Tough crowd to fool...not!

Edited by MollyB
old person comment
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I know there was a lot of exposition on yesterday's show, to either move the storyline along of explain everything slowly and in small words for Nick but I was mostly sorta mesmerized by Sharon's Annie Oakley outfit.  I didn't realize the day before, when all of that was mostly covered up by the long coat that she had a Dale Evans on the make going on from the waist down.  

Does she expect to go out line dancing immediately after Adam is caught and immediately exonerated due to his mad and masterful manspreading skills?   Yee HAW!

giphy.gif

Sharon take a clue from dear old Doris Day.  Once She Had a Secret Love - key word there is SECRET.  Having the hots for Adam isn't something ANYONE ELSE should know about.

giphy.gif

I wonder if Sharon's secret nickname for Adam is Trigger?  

When did Adam own a cabin by a lake?  I'm completely unable to see Adam seeking out the balm of nature for it's calming effect and even more unable to see him decorating the place with all those anchors and shells on the wall and other Ross Dress for Less knick knacks.  Perhaps he was once marooned there when ButtBiscuit had Jaboat?

Geez Victor - testy much?  You being accused of murder/mayhem/dirty deeds/kidnapping/etc. is a daily occurence.  And you're usually guilty.  So what bug got up your butt with Amanda?

ETA - I see Elena was eyeing Teen Moses like she'd just found religion.  She dresses like a nun leaving the convent - but she's got the Winters men lined up like ducks in a shooting gallery.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, boes said:

When did Adam own a cabin by a lake? 

Is it the one that got blown up in yet another near-death experience?  And got put back together just as Brad's house was after the fire?

• LOL 6
12 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Can this show just be renamed "Everybody Loves Adam", at this point?  The cover poster can be a smirking, Bueller-esque Adam, flanked by an adoring Sharon and a proud Victor (with his big bad boxing gloves and T shirt of virility), with angry, flummoxed losers Nick, Chelsea, and Rey staring on in outrage.  

Exactly!

The revival tour to end all revival tours! Free amnesia-inducing pills at the door! What a guy!

Regrettably, Rey and everyone else in town will have been converted by the moment it's time to roll up for the tedious mystery tour. This is a wholesale, mass media project. Adam will take over the show/town.

Me, I just FF between moments of Chad Locke and his company carry-ons...Psoriasis, Sciatica, or whatever...

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, JNavarro said:

It’s not the love of Adam for me it’s more my disdain for Rey, Banana Breath, Chloe, and Chelsea.  They all hate Adam for being Adam but Adam has done more good things than those 4 combined. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

You know what I hate most about Rey is his smug posture. It reminds me of Horatio Caine. All Rey needs is the sunglasses. He accuses and doesn’t ask first to put people on the defensive.  Plus Rey has tunnel vision and really can’t consider any alternative.  

Victor will not be intimidated even by Ashland.  I don’t think that even Ashland is a match for Victor. 

Nate, you are so right in turning down Elena’s advances. No body wants sloppy seconds. 

Now Victor really has to fire his ranch security allowing Jordan on to the grounds. You would think that like Adam, Jordan wouldn’t know how to circumvent security. 

Ok, so Rey questions Chelsea and the more she talks the better she sounds. We know she is guilty of setting up Adam so to me she’s setting herself up for a revenge motive to get Adam out of the way. Now the question becomes if Rey’s gut can tell him that Chelsea has a vendetta to frame Adam?  

That is so fucking stupid. Ashland makes them flip a coin for who wins. Nostrils says it’s looks like we have a winner. Nostrils you schmuck, there are only two competitors and two sides of the coin. Of course there is a winner.  Ok Olive Oyl won but did she?  Ashland is going to be on the board and she pissed off Victor. Once again Olive, you serve at Victor’s pleasure. 

I can’t give 💩💩 about Faith moving on from Jordan. It’s just the prelude of moving on from alcohol to sex. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3