Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)

Oh hey, it's the OG MySon. And I didn't realize Christine and Lauren were galpals. Wonder what they had in common? Paul?

Dru in those struggle braids. I can see now why VR eventually went off about the hair issue.

Lauren was quite the catastrophizer. Calling all the hospitals because hubby didn't show up to his surprise party? Maybe Dr. Grainger should've prescribed a course of extra strength chill pills for his wife.

Wow, Nikki was rather flat-chested at the time of this episode. She's definitely ample-bosomed now so when did the boobs show up?

Tee hee, Jack was not trying to hear Nikki bragging about her days (or nights) as an exotic dancer.

Heh, Nathan arrested Olivia's little sister but apparently he didn't know who Dru was to Olivia. Oops! But if Mamie knew Dru was in town, how did Olivia not know?

Was Jack's scarf supposed to be shorthand for something? I noticed he was wearing one in the interstitial character photos too.

Young Nikki had a bangin' body though. 🤗

How does Victor just let himself into Jack and Nikki's home? This guy. I'm surprised Jack hadn't had the ranch's locks changed and installed a security system.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And I didn't realize Christine and Lauren were galpals. Wonder what they had in common? Paul?

Scott Grainger, Lauren's husband at the time.  Christine was his half sister.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 9
(edited)
On 5/5/2020 at 5:21 PM, gingerella said:

I thought I would enjoy these but I'm not...alas...

On 5/5/2020 at 5:23 PM, peacheslatour said:

Yeah, aside from Nictor's wedding, I'm really not either.

Same here....not really enjoying it the way I thought I would. Am hoping that more recent episodes, like from the 90's, will be a little better for me.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Love 6

It’s nice to see PB in his younger state. He still looks good now. JD was really good looking, too. He was only 58. I thought he was old then but now I’m only 3 years younger & it doesn’t seem that old to me. LOL!!!

VR was so good as Dru. I’m sure she got crapped on back in the day but then she went off the rails a bit which only made the co-stars more annoyed with her. LOL!!,

TB looks older then with the dark hair then she does now. Of course, LB is there. I know she’s Scott’s half sister but still......KB was mesmerizing as Sheila. She wasn’t just a villain.......she was a nutcase, too. She played it so well. I must say Nina Arvenson was beautiful but kind of bland in the role of Cassandra. They kept trying to make her work but it never went anywhere. Big hair & big shoulder pads. You gotta love the 90’s but I would prefer if they go back to the 70’s & 80’s. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

FYI, CBS has put the classic episodes broadcast the past few weeks up on cbs.com.

Next to "Full Episodes" there's a dropdown that lists the episodes by season (so you have to click through all of them unless you happen to know what season each classic episode aired). The one broadcast today (US, May 6) with Nikki doing her ad hoc striptease in the Colonnade Room is up already.

Thanks, CBS/YR TPTB. I take back some of the trash I've talked about you. 😉

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Nikki's strip tease was fun.  It made me think of Reva Shayne christening herself in the fountain, although that strip tease had a different tone to it.  Nikki's "love" for Victor felt more unhinged watching it now than it did while watching when I was younger.  

22 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

KB was mesmerizing as Sheila. She wasn’t just a villain.......she was a nutcase, too. She played it so well. 

I loved Sheila's proclamation of love for Scott after he left her apartment.  Obsessed at first sight, and working on that pregnancy.  I was addicted to Sheila and her schemes when this aired originally.  

Nice to see Dru when she was still making trouble for herself.  Mamie 2.0 grew on my but I loved the original Mamie.  

• Love 9
(edited)
51 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I must say Nina Arvenson was beautiful but kind of bland in the role of Cassandra. They kept trying to make her work but it never went anywhere. Big hair & big shoulder pads. You gotta love the 90’s but I would prefer if they go back to the 70’s & 80’s. 

Nina Arvesen has a YouTube channel and it's Y&R/Santa Barbara vintage fabulous!

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

So..... yesterday's classic episode.....

Jack says to Victor, "How did you get in?"

Victor says to Jack, "I used my key".

And then Jack says to Nikki, "Let's go to bed"???  Really, Jack??

The next line from Jack to Nikki should have been, "Call the police, Nikki, I just shot an intruder".

That would have solved a boatload of problems down the line.

My takeaways from the episode - Jack was so lucky his relationships with Nikki never worked out, they're much better as occasional friends.  Victor was as dour then as he is now and, for me, the same black cloud he's always been.

And Cassandra Rawlins?  I totally forgot she even existed.

As for Nikki's strip tease, well, it reminded me of 

Edited by boes
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Has next week’s “theme” been announced yet?  I’d be up for a “Teen Scene” week to kick off summer.  I think it would be fun.  

It's "Rivals Week." CBS.com has the following:

Monday, May 11
Jill’s (Jess Walton) search for the truth leads to an epic confrontation with Katherine (Jeanne Cooper); Sharon (Sharon Case) worries about Grace’s influence on Nick (Joshua Morrow), and Michael (Christian Le Blanc) causes trouble for Victor (Eric Braeden) and Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott). The episode originally aired June 30, 1998.

Tuesday, May 12
Victor’s (Braeden) foes are rocked by his shocking return to Genoa City. The episode originally aired Oct. 1, 1993

Wednesday, May 13
Nikki (Thomas Scott) declares war against Sharon (Case) at the Newman Ranch, and Phyllis (Michelle Stafford) and Nick (Morrow) deal with a tragedy. The episode originally aired June 15, 2012.

Thursday, May 14
Victor (Braeden) takes on Jack (Peter Bergman) and Brad (Don Diamont) to regain control of Newman Enterprises; Ashley (Eileen Davidson) is caught in the crossfire of the Newman and Abbott rivalry, and Christine (Lauralee Bell) and Paul (Doug Davidson) prepare for parenthood. The episode originally aired June 21, 1999.

Friday, May 15
Lily (Christel Khalil) gives Hilary (Mishael Morgan) a rude awakening; Sharon (Case) struggles with Mariah’s (Camryn Grimes) presence in Genoa City, and Nikki (Thomas Scott) and Paul (Davidson) are reminded of their past with Ian Ward (Ray Wise). The episode originally aired May 22, 2014.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
24 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Who did Michael rape?

Christine - I vaguely recall him digging through a wall to get to her. I had to look it up on Wikipedia - turns out it was attempted rape, since Paul stopped him. (It also mentions that he strangled someone, so he's an attempted rapist and a murderer with a heart of gold).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, boes said:

As for Nikki's strip tease, well, it reminded me of 

<looking for High Anxiety DVD> 

My first thought was Elaine Benes …

"Sweet Fancy Moses!"

"Well, sometimes you can't help these people until they hit rock bottom."

And Nicki has hit bottom many times.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, BoffoDaWonderSheep said:

Phyllis (Michelle Stafford) and Nick (Morrow) deal with a tragedy. The episode originally aired June 15, 2012.

Is this after Phyllis' miscarriage at her wedding? The one where she blamed Daisy about? 👀

• Love 5

Whoa, this Phyllis seemed a lot older than baby-faced Nick. Funny how these days they're trying to pretend like Phyllis and Nick are around the same age.

I remember this Diane but she's not the one I liked. I guess this is the one who gave birth to Kyle though. Poor thing. 😑

How did Michael Baldwin ever get his law license back? And how did he, as a convicted felon who actually spent time in prison, ever become the DA? It's absurd.

Heh, that Keith guy must not have been rich enough for Jill. At least not Chancellor or Abbott rich.

Ugh, Victor stayed being messy, juggling women. No wonder Diane went nuts and stole Victor's sperm sample so she could have his kid.

Sometimes it's hard to believe that Phyllis and Michael were lovers at one time.

Kay and Jill, together at the estate again. Good times!

Ever so romantic Victor bought makeup for Nikki at the hospital gift shop. Pshht. It must've been way overpriced. Why didn't he just call up Ashley and have her send some stuff over from Jabot?

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Whoa, this Phyllis seemed a lot older than baby-faced Nick. Funny how these days they're trying to pretend like Phyllis and Nick are around the same age.

Keep in mind, Phyllis had already given birth to Daniel when today's episode aired, and Nick was in his early 20s (I think?)

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaah, it feels like Phyllis has playing 40 for the last 20 years 😐

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Sometimes it's hard to believe that Phyllis and Michael were lovers at one time.

Whaaaaaat??? Mind. Blown. 

Monday, May 11
Jill’s (Jess Walton) search for the truth leads to an epic confrontation with Katherine (Jeanne Cooper); Sharon (Sharon Case) worries about Grace’s influence on Nick (Joshua Morrow), and Michael (Christian Le Blanc) causes trouble for Victor (Eric Braeden) and Nikki (Melody Thomas Scott). The episode originally aired June 30, 1998.

You know, this may well be the episode I remember watching with my grandmother (one of the last times, she died in 2000) where she schooled me on the real story with Philip/Jill/Katherine. If I recall right Jill is weeping in a powerful mix of anger/loss and is like "Philip loved ME!!!" or something (remembering from 20+ years ago!).  I remember it working because I'd not watched/been too young in the 70s and had always seen Jill as a devious ball-buster and so believed the "Jill = homewrecker who took Katherine's man" narrative. My grandmother shook her head and--even though Katherine was her fave, they were the same age and she'd watched since the beginning--said something like "no Katherine is wrong about that......Jill didn't set out to steal him they were miserable together and Jill finally made him happy...they DID love each other..."

Maybe it's not that one, and I'll be thrilled to watch anyway. Isn't it funny how soaps can et kind of entwined with your personal memories? 

Now that CBS All Access has redeemed themselves I'll be really happy to comment after the weekend. I vaguely remember Terry Lester. I think he may have been my first experience with a recast? Or maybe it was Brenda/Jess? I can't remember that well, and I didn't get super sucked into daily watching until the height of Cricket/Danny/Nina/Philip III stuff....

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
On 5/6/2020 at 2:08 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Wow, Nikki was rather flat-chested at the time of this episode.

She also had very yellow teeth...Ahhh, the days before cosmetic surgery was rife and expected...

Edited by gingerella
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

There was something really creepy about Victor putting make-up on Nikki in her hospital bed.  I was hoping she'd look like Tammy Faye Baker when he was finished.  Instead, she looked exactly the same as before he started.  But it was still creepy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, JasonCC said:

Maybe it's not that one, and I'll be thrilled to watch anyway. Isn't it funny how soaps can et kind of entwined with your personal memories? 

Yes!!!  Most mine come from my grandma. But also so many from my teen years in the summer.  We would literally pulls the TV out onto the patio to watch the soaps and tan. Our parents were not happy!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

They should have done a week of Jill and Katherine.  They were a much more interesting duo than Nikki and Victor.  Keith Dennison wasn't a memorable character but I fondly remember his daughter Tricia and her reign of terror.  I found a clip of her shooting Ryan, although it was dubbed in french.  

It was fun to see Grace again, who I thought had been involved with the evil Matt Clark, but it was actually Tony Viscardi, who Tricia Dennison kinda runs over with her SUV.

Does anyone remember why Jill wouldn't marry Keith?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, enchantingmonkey said:

They should have done a week of Jill and Katherine.  They were a much more interesting duo than Nikki and Victor.  Keith Dennison wasn't a memorable character but I fondly remember his daughter Tricia and her reign of terror.  I found a clip of her shooting Ryan, although it was dubbed in french.  

It was fun to see Grace again, who I thought had been involved with the evil Matt Clark, but it was actually Tony Viscardi, who Tricia Dennison kinda runs over with her SUV.

Does anyone remember why Jill wouldn't marry Keith?

I really liked both Tony and Ryan so I hate Tricia. I remember liking her sister though and being so sad for her when Tony died. What ever happened to Tricia?

Also, either I didn't realize Phyllis and Michael hooked up, or I blocked it out. Either way, I was not happy to be reminded. Michael also looked really weird. His face seemed chubbier or something. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 5/7/2020 at 4:18 PM, JasonCC said:

Maybe it's not that one, and I'll be thrilled to watch anyway. Isn't it funny how soaps can get kind of entwined with your personal memories? 

That's what's been lost with the genre of late: there's no connection to the past, no sense of history and fewer people to pass said history along. I'm 34--soap operas were already considered cliche and outdated when I was in high school. But even if they weren't, there's so little to connect to that past that brought me into, say, B&B. In the 80s and 90s, teen stories were the foundations on which fanbases got built, but the only teenager of the 2000s who was of any real significant on this show is Billy, which... It's Billy 😐 and the situation was even worse for B&B where CJ is gone, Bridget got her mother's leftovers in her 20s and Rick's teenage fatherhood was pretty much all but erased, saved for one mention in brief passing after the birth of his bio-daughter.

But hey, we've gotten to follow Steffy, Hope and Liam throughout the 2010s and see them grow up and mature! [/Extreme sarcasm]

On 5/7/2020 at 10:24 PM, jewel21 said:

What ever happened to Tricia?

I thought she got arrested for shooting Ryan at his and Victoria's wedding that one time. Or maybe she ended up the psych ward?

I agree with EnchantingMonkey about a Jiil/Kay week. They were truly this show's heart for decades and the one solid link back to the show's roots. People today don't even realize Jill is part of the show's original core families and has been there from day one! And while Jeanne Cooper's passing would have be a huge loss regardless, I'm glad she peaced out before Jill Fire'em Phelps got to go through with that bullshit dementia storyline they were setting up for Katherine. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, nilyank said:

He was dull as hell. I think.

So, so dull.

I couldn't even remember who he was. It was only until they said his full name that somewhat of a bell was struck, but only for psycho Tricia. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, JasonCC said:

Yes, and I enjoy hearing others' stories about this.

I didn't really come to soaps the same way; however, I agree about the intertwining in odd ways. Case in point, as a child, I'd come home for lunch every day, which coincided with two things: my father calling my mother from work, and the intro announcer from The Edge of Night intoning

Many years pass, and I'm in grad school, somewhat prematurely married, and too much time on my hands. I tune into General Hospital, for gawdknows what reason. I remember, and this is crucial for me, that it looked like hell visually--not just that it was B&W, but that it was static-looking and sounding. Nevertheless... Jessie and Steve at the nurses' station. For some reason, its very crappiness drew me in. Later, my entrance into Coronation Street was kind of the same--I resisted its surface, but scooched down and got into it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

I was gripped - gripped I tell you - by the absolute dwamah of yesterday's fever dream from the past.

Will Victor and Nikki reunite as she struggles to have Victor apply the correct amount of blush in her hospital bedside?  Will Victor manage to emote beyond a monotone and stop sounding like he's taking a very important poop?

Will we ever understand why there's always another, seemingly not brain dead woman who finds Victor incredibly attractive and MUST have him and not just to harvest his parts?

Most important, will Victor and Nikki reunite in time to break up again and again and again and again and again and again and......

Hey Mikey! I didn't realize until this episode exactly how much that young Tinker Winky guy that recently played Mike and Lauren's putz of a son looks like a young Michael Baldwin.

Oh shut up Phyllis.  That's not really specific to this episode, it's something I think everyone can say every day to her.  But Christine didn't EVER have to forgive Michael for attempting to rape her.  Of all her character flaws, that's not one of them.  Ick, though, I hate even remembering that was ever a storyline.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 9

Platinum blonde Victoria. Interesting. I don't think that would work with the current Victoria.😨

Ashley's hairdo was also interesting. I think it made her look older and like she was moments away from demanding to speak to your manager.

So what was going on between Nick and Sharon? He seemed to be freezing her out.

Christine and Michael were pals. Bygones!

Eva Longoria was slaying as Isabella.

Oh okay, Ashley was wearing a wig. She was undergoing chemotherapy. Meanwhile, was this before or after Olivia slept with Brad?

Nor sure why Doris was front and center at the wedding ceremony. 😑

Nikki looked glorious. I think that may have been my favorite gown of all the ones she's worn to marry Victor.

What the heck was Nikki crying about during her vows? Heh, maybe her subconscious knew she was making the same terrible  mistake AGAIN.

Whee, those stank faces Nick was making during the ceremony. What a brat.

Sure, Ashley. Except for the part where you deliberately stole Victor's sperm. You never intended for Abby's paternity to remain a secret because having a permanent link to Victor no matter who he was with was the whole point.

Brad's house was huge. Too bad that set got disappeared like so many of the old ones.

Hey, Eva Longoria in a L'Oreal commercial! She still looks fab.

Yeah, no, just not feeling the Nikki and Victor twu luv 4evah. AFAIC he's an unrepentant abuser and she's the one who can't seem to help coming back for more because she values being Mrs. Victor Newman above all. 😕

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Ooooh!  We got the jazzed up theme music today.  

Why don’t I remember blond Heather Tom?  Yikes!

I forgot that YnR used to have daily episode titles.  Like up until even 5 years ago, if I remember correctly.  Why did they stop doing that?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

Friday, 5/8 episode: ah, 2002. The year where every woman who wasn't a blonde decided that this was the look for them (ahem, myself included).

What look? Don't leave me hanging!

• LOL 5

Regarding all the tension between Nick, Sharon, and Victoria...Nick had just learned that Sharon had a fling with Diego (Raul's brother).  Victoria had been dating Diego and she found out (I think the same day as this wedding), and she immediately told Nick.  

• Useful 7
  • Love 2

...Nick had just learned that Sharon had a fling with Diego (Raul's brother).  Victoria had been dating Diego and she found out (I think the same day as this wedding), and she immediately told Nick.  

Were Nick and Sharon still married at the time? Because if not, I can see Victoria having a right to be mad but not Nick.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
20 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Regarding all the tension between Nick, Sharon, and Victoria...Nick had just learned that Sharon had a fling with Diego (Raul's brother).  Victoria had been dating Diego and she found out (I think the same day as this wedding), and she immediately told Nick.  

I vaguely remember the name. I remember Victor paying him off to leave town shortly after and a scene where Victoria tore into him for that. I know people also say this was the beginning of the end of Victoria with a spine and a turn into the daddy's girl she is now and that HT ultimately left the show because of it.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

I must have been intermittently watching at that time because I remember Diego (played by Greg Vaughan).  But I don't remember the Pricktor/Drinki wedding or anything else.

Do we know why Sharon was doing Diego, instead of Nick?

Oh wait, stupid question!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Diego (played by Greg Vaughan).

First of all, I was not aware that Greg Vaughan has already been on Y&R. I was hoping he'd be one of the people Y&R could grab when DAYS did their mass firing a while ago. Odds are though they wouldn't be bringing back the Guittierez family, nor would Vaughn come back to play a different character. (Plus he seems to be pretty well-ensconced on DAYS, along with his side gig on the nighttime soap, Queen Sugar.)

Second of all, uh, why was Vaughan playing a Latino character? I'm thinking in the 2002-2003 time frame there were actual Latino actors available. Geez, Y&R.

Sharon and Nick were an unusual couple in that they stayed technically married for like a decade, right? They both had affairs and there were many separations but they stayed married until their only divorce. No wonder Shick is still has such a strong fanbase. There hasn't been any other marriage on Y&R that lasted anywhere near as long.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Second of all, uh, why was Vaughan playing a Latino character? I'm thinking in the 2002-2003 time frame there were actual Latino actors available. Geez, Y&R.

Hell, Y&R had Eva Longoria playing Isabella during that same time frame, so they definitely could have cast a Latino for the role.

Sharon and Nick were an unusual couple in that they stayed technically married for like a decade, right? They both had affairs and there were many separations but they stayed married until their only divorce. No wonder Shick is still has such a strong fanbase. There hasn't been any other marriage on Y&R that lasted anywhere near as long.

Actually, Lauren and Michael have been continuously married for 15 years IIRC, which is probably an industry record.

But yeah, that's a depressing thought, isn't it? A whole decade with at least three affairs between them. Next to Philly and Nictor in that order, Shick is the most baffling pairing on this show. Do they even like each other after all this?

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Lauren and Michael! I forgot about them. Was Fen born several years before they were married? He's way older than 15.

Next to Philly and Nictor in that order, Shick is the most baffling pairing on this show.

Oh I wouldn't say that. Nick and Sharon actually loved each other but were perhaps too young to have married when they did. They probably stayed together for as long as they did because of the kids but once Nick had Summer with Phyllis that fantasy bubble was permanently broken.

Philly, IMO, was some kind of mutual ego-stroking, with crapping on Jack as a side benefit. Nictor AFAIC is a long-running domestic abuse situation that they tell themselves is love to make it emotionally tolerable. It looked to me like Victor preyed on Nikki from the very beginning, using his wealth as the primary tool. I don't think she was a golddigger but she was willing to overlook problematic things for the opportunity to become the society maven wife of a rich, powerful man.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Greg Vaughan was actually a re-cast.  There was another actor playing Diego for a good while (and he may have been Latino, or at least he looked more Latino than Greg Vaughan), but he never had much to do besides work at Crimson Lights and be Raul's brother.  I think Diego got a job doing something at the ranch, and that's when he became GV and got involved with Victoria.  I'm pretty sure the fling with Sharon was a ONS, and she and Nick were still married at the time. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 2

Nictor AFAIC is a long-running domestic abuse situation that they tell themselves is love to make it emotionally tolerable. It looked to me like Victor preyed on Nikki from the very beginning, using his wealth as the primary tool. I don't think she was a golddigger but she was willing to overlook problematic things for the opportunity to become the society maven wife of a rich, powerful man.

Watching the old eps of Y and R and Bold and Beautiful, it is so clear that the writing was geared toward a woman being lucky to land a man who would provide for her and treat her like a princess.  It's really kind of nauseating.  I thought that we had come a long way, but not far enough (equal pay, women at the Board and C-Suite levels).  But watching these old eps, wow, we really have come a long way.  Babe!

bae titty gun GIF

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

I forgot all about brown haired Diane Jenkins. Probably because I still can’t get the image of MW hitting her head on that rock out of my head all these years later (and I watch GH and still call her Diane Jenkins over there).

Also, the electric guitar dramatic music in one of the Victor and Nikki scenes was giving me serious Melrose Place vibes. 

Nikki was on her death bed A LOT.  Geez.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

Huh, I didn't recall Cassie being that young.

Yeah, Grace was a real go-getter all right. She'd go get with your man for real. 🤗

TMW you realize your deathbed wedding wasn't worth the meaningless paper the meaningless marriage license was printed on.

Was this the era when Victor would call Michael, "thatshysterMichaelBaldwin"?

Victor was so messy. Were he and Nikki only shacking up since she didn't know they weren't legally married and he wasn't going to bother to tell her? Quel scandale!

You'd think Kay would've had Phillip's private papers locked away in a safe deposit box instead of stowed in the attic. Or she would've simply destroyed them.

So was Nick lowkey trying to rub his work relationship with Grace in Sharon's face or was Sharon just being insecure?

This must've been before Kyle was born. There was no discussion of child support, aka, Diane's 18-year financial plan.

Sexual harassment. Pssht. Michael didn't go to prison for sexual harassing Christine. This must've been before that happened.

I just noticed Christine had started wearing the center part in her hair by this point. Wonder who told her that was a perfect look and she should stick with it for the rest of her life? 😼

An injunction to get a marriage license. WTAF?

Nikki's short haircut was a great look for her, IMO. Less sex kitten, more lady of the manor.

• Love 9