Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Tommy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

*slides in like I hit a homer at the World Series*

Sorry I'm super duper late! Just got home and we realized it was Wednesday! Our eating habit was pinto beans with sliced pork and onion, sweet cornbread, greens and a trip to the cupcake shoppe for dessert.

• Love 13

Oh shit...she didn't say this is HIS program to Dr. Now.  I am sure he wanted to punch her in the neck. 

But, I can see how her svelte 300 pound body (wink*wink) would feel that she doesn't need to lose weight when next to him, as the both are laying on the mattress. 

She believes that she looks like a million bucks and weighs 140 pounds!

Cocaine is a helluva drug...

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Ivylady said:

Amanda's not following the diet? It's "his program"? Tommy's gonna fail. This dynamic is fucked up. Good on Dr. Now for calling this out. 

I agree it’s like taking care of an alcoholic 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Tommy needs to put some mayonnaise in his hair to make it soft and silky. The girls will love it, too.

The beard too!

• Love 2

Hahaha, when Tommy says he not sure why he hasn't lost more weight, Dr. Now said "Is somebody else eating for you?" Keeping it gangsta!😁

And please close that gaping pie hole Amanda when Dr. Now calls you out for your bullshit!

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Look at her. She is PISSED. She's mad at Dr. Now for daring to question her. 

Yep.  I know he probably needs some tough love, but she's mean and I don't think she really wants to help him.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Callaphera said:

That Grimace GIF is hypnotizing. 

Stare at it long enough and it'll conjure a plate of cheddar-cheese-smothered spaghetti. 

3 minutes ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

So that was ravioli he was eating out of a can?
I've done the same. Hell, I've done worse. I've eaten the entire contents of a can of apple pie filling in one sitting.
But...it was "no sugar added," though!

You are on the fast track to sugar free jam.  We know where that leads . . . 

• LOL 16

When Dr Now asks them what is the problem why they didn't lose weight, I wish someone would just say, " because it's hard, Dr Now!". And thats the truth......its fuking hard, and we're human.  All we can do is try harder.  

• Love 9

Ooh, ice cream! Thanks for reminding me, Tommy!

Do they have any other furniture besides their beds and a loveseat they apparently don't use?

What was that yellow stuff on top of their dinner?

• Love 2
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

Stop taking the blame for bitch Amanda, Tommy. She wants you to fail so she doesn't have to change.

plus, she wants another notch on her belt for feeding to death another idjit.

• Love 3
Just now, ams1001 said:

Do they have any other furniture besides their beds and a loveseat they apparently don't use?

The cheese from Mac n' Cheese? (Aka, her pasta.)

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I know all the shop owners etc that were there...we shared stories and it was fine. On the year anniversary I could not even get out of bed, probably still in bad standing at work as I took a lot of sick days .....I wasn't directly affected so it is so stupid and selfish but now I am on anti- anxiety meds.

That sounds like serious PTSD, hon. I haven’t been through anything close to that but I don’t feel quite human without my meds. You’re not stupid or selfish, you’re taking care of yourself. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Mustard

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

You are on the fast track to sugar free jam.  We know where that leads . . . 

He ate 5 cans and then went for the cake 🍰. He acts infantile 

• Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This chick on the Hilton ad reminds me of Jessica on Love is Blind. 

I did not miss that commercial at all. I could tell her what she can do with that gin fizz with extra fizz and her cheese plate. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

What's that crap he's eating?  Looks like its smothered with cheese and not a "sensible" portion.  Also looks like he's got a couple chickens in that bucket.  Probably getting ready to batter and fry it.....you know just a small treat to help him stay on the diet.

These two don't seem like they're on the "road to success".  Dr. Now hasn't had many that have lost this season - maybe they're trying to make the stories more "realistic".  Wonder what his long term success percentage is.

Uh oh.....not been able to get around much this last time.  I think he's gained weight....Wow, surprise, 543.  Take that you beyotch Amanda.  Amanda doesn't look like she's been too successful on Tommy's program.

• Love 1