Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Travis's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

No chips, Travis! And I say that as someone who loves chips. 

But, even though I think it's bad that he isn't in the store, it's probably for the best. Because he's new on his journey, and he may not be able to resist the temptation. 

An enabler recognizing her bad habits? What is this? 

• Love 4

615?     He must be short.   

The wife needs to get the big family packs of chicken, they're much cheaper than the smaller ones.   Milk is not a substitute for soda.    So the wife's buying cereal?  Dr Now will not approve.   

The wife should stop blaming herself, he was huge before they married, and that's not her fault.  He did this to himself.  

Yasmin needs to read more labels, dump the soda, no milk, and use some spices or marinades.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

Psycho Suzy checking in late this evening. I had a super late doctor's appointment. And this is my abomination of a dinner.....chili cheese Fritos, a chocolate covered donut, and a handful of Skittles. And if that isn't self-explanatory, it's been a very long day. I'm going to try to catch up real quick so I can get in on the conversation.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Yeah...her aim is to keep him fat. These women just have an upgrade from a prison spouse. He's in the house but you dont have to worry about sleeping with him, him cheating on you or beating you.

See that soda on the conveyor belt? She needs to keep him fat.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

It's not her fault, but she was probably enabling him.  They both have to realize their part in things and take responsibility for it.  I think we may have a success story tonight.  A boring one, but I'll take it.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, gameshowjunkie said:

NO WHOLE MILK!!! WATER!!!

I make my kraft Mac & cheese with water, not milk. Cuts the calories way down, tastes the same imo and I still get comfort food which has been a necessity recently, at a reduced calorie count.

• Love 5

You guys are really cracking me up tonight.  I'm (im)patiently waiting for the west coast viewing and thinking about getting up to fix my dinner--homemade minestrone soup, steamed broccoli, sour dough bread, and a chocolate chip oatmeal cookie for a snack later.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Travis's wife might be the most self aware person ever featured on this show.

But... but... I don't watch the show for that. I'm here for lymphedema tables and bathroom Tupperware and the fried chicken stashed behind pillows. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
Just now, Friday said:

You guys are really cracking me up tonight.  I'm (im)patiently waiting for the west coast viewing and thinking about getting up to fix my dinner--homemade minestrone soup, steamed broccoli, sour dough bread, and a chocolate chip oatmeal cookie for a snack later.

IS it a whole cookie pie? If not you are really not getting into the spirit of the evening.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:

"I didn't realize I was buying him ten trillion calories per day."

OK, but how is that possible? They teach nutrition in schools. There's stuff about calories, eating light, eating clean, whatev, on TV, in the movies, etc. So how the heck does she have no awareness of the high calories in the food she was giving him? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Aw, I really feel for Yasmin. It has to be hard to squash down that feeling of knowing what you’re is wrong and just trying to keep the peace. I hope she’s strong enough to stand her ground with Travis when he needs his “treats”. JUST SAY NO, YASMIN. 

• Love 6