Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Travis's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, ShortyMac said:

I know that watching these people eat is gross, but, man, it makes me want pizza and junk.

I used to watch The Biggest Loser while eating a pan of brownies fresh out of the oven and coffee ice cream scooped on top. 

This show is a little lower class - it makes me inhale bags of salt and vinegar Ruffles and KFC. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 6
Just now, Callaphera said:

I used to watch The Biggest Loser while eating a pan of brownies fresh out of the oven and coffee ice cream scooped on top. 

This show is a little lower class - it makes me inhale bags of salt and vinegar Ruffles and KFC. 

Sounds amazing. Coffee ice cream with hot fudge is a favorite of mine.

• Love 5

Wait, a whole segment of the show wasn't devoted to the road trip? No moaning about how uncomfortable he is, how his back hurts, how they have to stop, how he only wants to get to the hotel and eat? What gives, show? Regular dishes, a clean house, a table, and actual clothes? What sorcery is this? 

• LOL 18
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, a whole segment of the show wasn't devoted to the road trip? No moaning about how uncomfortable he is, how his back hurts, how they have to stop, how he only wants to get to the hotel and eat? What gives, show? Regular dishes, a clean house, a table, and actual clothes? What sorcery is this? 

We were cheated out of a lymphedema table, chairs, and a buffet.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Man. Did EVERYONE, including Dr Now, snort rails of Xanax before filming this episode? Their low energy is putting ME to sleep.

9 minutes ago, WonTon said:

Am I the only person alive who doesn't like ranch AT ALL? Give me blue cheese!

Nope, you are not alone. I liked it a million years ago when Hidden Valley Ranch came out but I loves me some blue cheese dressing. Will try to remember to post the best recipe ever under the appropriate topic.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Furthermore, in the office he actually said to Yasmin, "please don't bring that food into the house..." it's as though he WANTS TO SUCCEED!?!??!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

Does anyone else remember those old records players where you could select which speed the record played at? Like, 33? 45? 78?

This episode is like the **16** speed. 

14 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

He's from Dallas, (actually Carrollton, TX, north west of Dallas) where his mother lives.  Travis, and the wife moved to where the mother lives.   

He's only 4 hours or so from Dr. Now's office, until you hit Dallas traffic.   

Sounds like a two day trip, with stops...

• LOL 1

He doesn’t need weight loss surgery. He just needs to replace pizza, spaghetti, and tacos with broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and carrots. Maybe a protein shake. And he needs to walk an hour a day, or go to a pool. Fat would completely melt off him with exercise and a vegetarian diet. Eat three meals a day, at a table, with flatware and dish ware. No sodas, not even diet.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7