Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Travis's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

That Llama's costume on the Masked Singer is creeping me out with his his huge fake Llama tongue hanging out the side of his head like Miley Cyrus, but he's got a great voice.

Back to Travis, so far he doesn't seem like a massive ass wipe like Gina from last week. Damn they both like their extra large pizza for one PLUS a dessert that should satisfy at least four to six people.😬

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Hey, y’all! I’m not actually watching yet (finishing up some chocolate cake) because Mr Dreadful thinks now is an appropriate time to vacuum the living room. I think he’s just bitter I told him he couldn’t have the tv to watch Oak Island he dvr’d last night. 

Here is a screenshot of an extremely apropos ad that just popped up. Big Ass a Fans, when you need to cover that Big Ass smell. 

6CED3638-0870-4022-B444-5AE983AD5CA1.jpeg

• LOL 12

How much older than him is his wife that her kids are grown? Also, how bad were her previous relationships that she decided a 500+ lb dude who can't take care of himself was a good bet? 🤔 

• Useful 1
  • Love 23

275 by 15, 450 by 20, after being a pretty normal kid until he was 8 or so.   I have great hopes for him, because he hasn't always been huge.     I'm ready for a success story.    

I have to laugh at him stuffing food in his cheeks like a chipmunk.    

Mom needs the Dr. Now diet too, you could put a large pizza on that butt shelf.     

Is that mayo or ranch dressing he just dumped all over his spaghetti?   A crime against food has been committed,   What a blow I've been dealt (thanks to 90 Fiance the other way, Jenny). 

Thanks to his mother, I have "Bertha Butt Boogie" playing in my head.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
Just now, LookABird said:

Um, why is he not able to hoist himself into the kitchen and make the dinner for two hard-working women?!

He's too fat. Just ask him. He can't work. I'm sure if asked he'd explain that he can't stand for more than a few minutes at a time. Doesn't he have a desk chair so he can roll around the kitchen? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

The one night of the week I look forward to.  Good God I am pathetic.

Join the club!

11 minutes ago, Hellga said:

My eating habit has been bad, I had a bacon cheeseburger and fries, but I am sure any weight gain I may or may not show will be due to grapes I had before bed yesterday and orange I am planning to eat tonight!

Ooh, I just remembered I have oranges in the fridge!

G'dammit Chrome is being so cranky. I'm gonna get so far behind. There were already two pages by the time I even got here! [*kicks and screams*]

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

How much older than him is his wife that her kids are grown? Also, how bad were her previous relationships that she decided a 500+ lb dude who can't take care of himself was a good bet? 🤔 

I wondered about the wife's age also.

• Love 2

Each one of those plates could feed a family of 4.  At least he eats courses on real plates.  His family shake their heads and cluck, but they bring him all the food.  It's like working for a one-person drive-thru.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9