Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Travis's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Interesting that he’s so resistant to therapy, like the movie Get Out. I would love to have the kind of insurance where you could unload on a therapist and they don’t respond by telling you their problems. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Their recipes were great and different than what were out at the time. And entirely vegan. I did that lose book, buy again thing too. But not with the home birth book. After two home births, didn't need it anymore. LOL 

My brother-in-law used to be a baker at Eden's in Ann Arbor. Eden as in the big veg food giant, Eden. Back then, it was just a hippie food place. Good memories.

• Love 3

The most interesting thing I've learned on this episode - there's a place called The Hula Hut! I bet it has Tiki drinks AND poutine!

6 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Aaaaaaand, although this episode is not exactly a barn burner, PrincessPurrsALot, has the high honor of being the first Pounder to be awarded her very own pair of designer gasoline soaked drawers. Wave those panties in the air like you just don't care PPAL!😊

I am so honored!

Thank U GIF by Amanda

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

Dude, you're wearing your shirt inside out. But that's OK. At least you are wearing a shirt.

It might have had a logo on it that the show was too lazy to blur. 

Our principal used to make boys wearing offensive t-shirts (because girls never did that, noooo) turn theirs inside out to hide whatever bad thing was on it, like we can't see the pot leaf shapes when it's inside out or something. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

What the Hell is all that food on his plate? The meat looked like raw chicken! I thought that people who get this surgery are supposed to be on a liquid diet for several weeks.

Dear God how much food is his wife ordering just for herself in front of him? He's right, he has to get used to being around people eating what they want but she's ridiculous.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

The most interesting thing I've learned on this episode - there's a place called The Hula Hut! I bet it has Tiki drinks AND poutine!

It would have those fancy artisan poutines where they add things that poutine should never have, like pineapple or avocado or whatever hipster topping is the new thing. Fries. Gravy. Cheese curds. Boom, done. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

His album, “Dis Not Good Sitchation” drops next week. Listen for the hot tracks “How’s Your Eating Habit” and “How Y’all Doin’?” to hit your local radio station soon. His Grammy entry will be “I Never Promised You a Yellow Brick Road” featuring Penny. He’s gonna sweep the awards!

Lil Now Now fea. Shakira singing "Your Big Ass Hips Don't Lie, You've Been Cheatin' On Your Diet."

• LOL 17
4 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

OMG the Hula Hut is an awesome restaurant!!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Lil Now Now fea. Shakira singing "Your Big Ass Hips Don't Lie, You've Been Cheatin' On Your Diet."

Travis' Mom is a featured backup dancer in the video.

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, WonTon said:

That dinner is humongous!

But they don't have to eat it all in one sitting... there is nothing wrong with taking leftovers home to eat tomorrow or even for two days.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

How does not being able to eat much (aka the whole fucking point of wls) mean you needed to eat stuff you shouldn’t have?

Exactly.

Plus he's got to learn to exist in a world where there's stuff he's just not going to be eating, like it or not.

Narrator: He did not like it. (prediction)

Edited by DropTheSoap
Added the narrator prediction.
  • Love 5

Does everyone who appears on a TLC show have to be "nervous?" 90 Day Fiances are NERVOUS! Kody Brown is NERVOUS! All of his wives are NERVOUS! People with giant big toes are NERVOUS!

Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Does everyone who appears on a TLC show have to be "nervous?" 90 Day Fiances are NERVOUS! Kody Brown is NERVOUS! All of his wives are NERVOUS! People with giant big toes are NERVOUS!

I'd be nervous if my image was left in the hands of the TLC edit monkeys.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

His album, “Dis Not Good Sitchation” drops next week. Listen for the hot tracks “How’s Your Eating Habit” and “How Y’all Doin’?” to hit your local radio station soon. His Grammy entry will be “I Never Promised You a Yellow Brick Road” featuring Penny. He’s gonna sweep the awards!

Bad Guy Remix 2020 (ask the kids, LOLOLOL 🤣)

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Ya know, benzodiapines can take care of all of that...

You get a Valium...you get a Xanax...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Hey, it's a rilly big dill, okay? I don't blame them. They have to sleep with that. And his blurred out crotch of doom. 

• LOL 4

He's struggling, that's always a bad sign. 

So he went from 617, to 439 by month 8, and lost a total of 178. 

Month 9-423, only 16 this last month.   

He's driving now too!

Dr Paradise!   I've missed him so much.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4