Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Travis's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Ivylady said:

Yep. My idiot of a BIL with my youngest niece. She looks like our side of the family more, so of course she isn't his. 🤬🤬🤬 I want to strangle him, but my sister puts up with it. 🤷🏾‍♀️

My former boss's wife had a baby after he had a vasectomy.  He had himself tested. Zero swimmers.  Um . . .  of course he was drunk at work when he shared this tidbit.  I kept trying to redirect the conversation, but nope.  Told the whole team.

3 minutes ago, Carboncat said:

But he still really looks huge.

I would say he looks "looser". 

• LOL 5
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

Who called walking in a park?

ME! But, in fairness, 85% of the episodes end that way. 

3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Going to the movies is NOT an "activity." And this one DOES include food, Travis! It's a dine-in movie theater!

PLEASE MAKE IT STOP.

Have these people never heard of a museum, or the zoo? 

1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

Who called walking in a park?

EVERYONE.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I can't complain, this is a kind of a palate cleaner of an episode.  And he is dull but pretty nice, I am rooting for him.

3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

He's s nice guy and he's got a terrific laugh. Unlike the others who have alleged sparkling personalities, he actually has one. I'm happy for Travis!

I'm sorry this episode was so deficient in snark material, but I'm Team Travis and also appreciate this palate cleanser of an episode. For some reason, I was just so happy when he had that video chat with his brother. I really hope he continues to do well, and the weight loss results in improved health for him. 

• Love 16
4 hours ago, babyhouseman said:
4 hours ago, Hellga said:

He bathes and wears underwear.  If he wears shoes and real clothes, he is a keeper!

We have low standards for these people.

Low perhaps. but our own.
I'm just starting to watch; got waylaid on Facebook.
How old is his wife?

• LOL 1
17 hours ago, Ivylady said:

How much older than him is his wife that her kids are grown? Also, how bad were her previous relationships that she decided a 500+ lb dude who can't take care of himself was a good bet? 🤔 

The eternal question...

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Hey, someone forgot to close the Live Chat thread to further replies! Consequently, I am getting on it for the first time ever. I usually just wait till the show's over, watch my recording fast-forwarding the commercials and then enjoy what you brave pioneers who watched it live had to say. One of my week's highlights, fer shure.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Concerned said:

Even if you didn’t learn nutrition in high school, there’s plenty of information online, on YouTube, and in books. This guy needs a subscription to Men’s Health magazine.

Or you could think, huh, he never stops eating and he is immensely fat. Whatever could be going on?

i don’t think it’s stupidity, exactly, but some kind of denial. I’ll never get it. 

22 hours ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Well shit, the Llama and his tongue is leaving! Aaaaaaand ***** drum roll ***** it's Drew Carey!!!

Why in the world would you post this?  At least put it under a spoiler tag!

• Love 1
On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 7:02 PM, DC Gal in VA said:

I know a lot of folks found this dull but I am happy to have a decent, likeable human being for a change who succeeds.

Night Pounders! Off to those 1,000 pound sisters.

At first I found this unwatchable, but now I reconsider....I might re-watch and join in the snark with my pounders!