Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Travis's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

When Travis got too big to walk down the aisle, he promised to give his wife a proper wedding one day. Since then he's only gained weight. Now Dr. Now is Travis's only hope to lose weight and get the life he and his wife have dreamed of having together.

Who thinks he'll be a success and we'll see a wedding?  Will it look anything like this? 

giphy.gif

Original air data 2020.02.04

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

Hi Pounders! How's everyone?? I'm not feeling great so likely will take the day off tomorrow. Positive side I'm fit enough to live chat! 

Eating habit? Tuna and chickpea salad with kalamata olives, red onion, olive oil and lemon. Yum. 

• Love 11

"I hate what I'm doing," he says as he douses his spaghetti with mayo from a squeezey bottle.

I also hate what you're doing, Travis. That's an insult to good spaghetti. And middle of the road spaghetti. And bad spaghetti. And Chef Boyardee.

Damn, I'm hungry.

• LOL 22
  • Love 2

Hi All!  Hoping for a good one today!  I am super happy meeting topic was changed for tomorrow morning, so I can watch with you all, instead of working on a slide deck.

My eating habit has been bad, I had a bacon cheeseburger and fries, but I am sure any weight gain I may or may not show will be due to grapes I had before bed yesterday and orange I am planning to eat tonight!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

Hey folks. For some reason TLC put this up on their website. I went there looking for a preview and the whole show is up. I didn't think they did that.

My eating habit is chicken teriyaki from the mall. I got it around 12 and just ate it. I'm doing OMAD (w/a small snack later 'cause I stay up so late). Since I've been serious about this, I've lost 13 lbs! I still watch the calories, but find I can eat a greater variety of foods w/o bothering my diabetes. My doc is trying to get me off of my meds. I'm trying, too...

• Love 14

We had a line of bad thunderstorms going through and that means a possibility of spin up tornadoes, so today was a cheat day.    My eating habit sucked.   

Travis better be a success story, I need one.

Squeeze mayo on spaghetti!!! Chef Boyardee must be rolling over in his grave.   

Travis is one of the few small ones when he was little, but over 100 by 10, that's a bad sign.   By 15, 270 lbs, and he looked like a bowling ball. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5

It’s not starting well.  Until I get control of the remote I’m trying to watch on my phone and it just won’t start playing!  I ate beef jerky today.  Since I wasn’t supposed to eat after Sunday’s failure this just isn’t a good day.

• Love 2

I like how he had to take a rest between pulling his shirt over his head and tugging it down properly over his chest and stomach. 

I shouldn't shame, I almost took a five minute nap between pajama pants legs this morning.

• LOL 9

Hey Pounders! Looking forward to participating in the live chat tonight. I don’t know why my boss can’t understand that snarking on 600 pounders is more important than working and that he needs to not schedule me to work Wednesday nights  

Eating habit tonight is nothing. I’m trying intermittent fasting and my time to eat is done for the day. Have something yummy for me, okay?

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Hey folks. For some reason TLC put this up on their website. I went there looking for a preview and the whole show is up. I didn't think they did that.

My eating habit is chicken teriyaki from the mall. I got it around 12 and just ate it. I'm doing OMAD (w/a small snack later 'cause I stay up so late). Since I've been serious about this, I've lost 13 lbs! I still watch the calories, but find I can eat a greater variety of foods w/o bothering my diabetes. My doc is trying to get me off of my meds. I'm trying, too...

I love mall Chinese!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Poor Jasmine. Can't she at least put on a plastic apron? She must get drenched as she helps her husband with his ablutions. 

Ablutions is a great word. Another reason I love this group. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8