Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Travis's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

That's real metal utensils, real dishes and even a folding table.   And a polo shirt which has no visible holes or stains.  I am rooting for this one!

He was a cute boy, there may be a handsome man hiding within those folds!

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hey guys! I hope this is a good one tonight. Today was kind of sucky. We found out one of our kitties might have lung cancer. 😞

Oh, I’m so sorry. I hope the news comes back that it’s either not cancer or at least treatable. 

• Love 3

Those dirty dishes would be right there. You get the food, you cook it, you bring it, the least he can do is put the dishes away. But why get up, huh? Why not laze around on the couch all day and wait for the maid to come back?

You know gang, there's a reason why some of these folks are 600 lbs, and it ain't just the food.

• Useful 2
  • Love 15

Hi all. Tonight's eating habit was chicken and noodles and corn with mushroom gravy at my parents' house, where I left my tablet to see if my dad can figure out what its problem is. I just got home and my computer is acting up. Took me this long to load the damn page. This better be a good one because I'm not in the mood for BS.

Oh, and I have hot cocoa.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

It always takes everything out of them to shower and dress to make it back to the couch (or easychair) and gear up for the day-long grind of non-stop eating.

275 at 15, someone should have intervened, or tried to help.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Chicklet said:

So being a latch-key kid and divorced parents,  my god how did I not end up 600 pounds?

Right?! I kept waiting for some real horror story and all we got was "my parents argued and then they divorced." WOW. What a hardship for you, Travis!

Just now, Chicklet said:

So being a latch-key kid and divorced parents,  my god how did I not end up 600 pounds?

You obviously didn’t hang out with the proper molesters and enablers who would give you grapes, oranges and yogurt.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Chicklet said:

2 large pizzas and not a whole tray of garlic bread, he is such the slacker compared to whatshername the crooked counselor,

A whole pizza cookie, chicken/boneless wings...

Edited by ShortyMac

Is it just me or is this guy kinda... dull? right off the bat?

No sibling with agoraphobia taking all the attention, no parents owning a hot dog restaurant (oh, the horror!). He's even eating his pizza like a normal person and not using it as a scoop to shovel boneless chicken bites into his mouth. Laaaame.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

Hi all. Tonight's eating habit was chicken and noodles and corn with mushroom gravy at my parents' house, where I left my tablet to see if my dad can figure out what its problem is. I just got home and my computer is acting up. Took me this long to load the damn page. This better be a good one because I'm not in the mood for BS.

Oh, and I have hot cocoa.

I missed 2 weeks of Live Chat because the laptop "took a crap" 2 Wednesdays in a row!  lad to be back.

• Love 5

Calling it now. This is gonna be a snoozefest. Travis seems way too normal. Well, other than the morbid obesity thing and all.