Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: Don't Do It, Brittany

• Start Topic

When the group heads to Miami, Beau confronts Sandoval for attacking Stassi at her book signing; Ariana accuses Schwartz of not pulling his weight at TomTom; Brittany has a meltdown triggered by an unexpected reminder of Jax's infidelity.

Airs January 28, 2020.

Sandoval apologizing to Stassi was the right thing to do. His so called staffing issues were not her problem at all. Everything seemed to run just fine without his input. He made sure to get his digs in about Schwartz too, insinuating Schwartz doesn’t know what he’s doing, can’t handle an event and can’t tend bar when it’s busy. Not nice FI and you’re not all that indispensable either.  

• Love 20

I am really annoyed with all of these new people being featured on the show.  I said I can take exactly three new people—Max, Dayna and Brett—and I thought they would be incorporated with the other guys organically.  All of these other new people—Charli, Danica, Valissa—can really go take a long walk off a short pier.  And the other newbies shouldn’t get to have a show-within-a-show.  It’s not entertaining.  

Schwartz sat next to his wife on the plane!  That’s a good boy, Schwartzie, Schwartzie!

Sandoval’s apology was bullshit.  He was wrong, and if he would have just apologized, Stassi would have been knocked off her high horse hard.  The excuses go to your co-“owners”, Flat Iron, not “the customer.”  If Schwartz doesn’t know how to clock-in, that’s on Schwartz and the people who decided to go into business with him, not Stassi.  This pains me to say, but Beau was 100% right there.  Stassi should not have yelled at him in the front of house though, and they were his customers, or at least 5% his customers, so one and one twentieth of a point to Sandoval.  

Sandoval can quit using literally” as a superlative anytime now.  

Did Stassi call Ariana a “whore” in the flashback to the airport?!?  Girl fight! Girl fight!  I missed how the book connected to Ariana suggesting that Tom Schwartz was at the root of it all.  Can someone clue me in as to how Ariana managed to get there from here?

Lisa really needs a more supportive undergarment.  In the black dress, on the phone with Miami, her girls looked like they were touching her belt.  *Literally*

Just when I thought Beau was being a good guy, shooing away a stripper, he does a TH that Stassi “scares the crap out of [him].”  He emasculates himself without any help from his girlfriend.

Stassi’s commentary on the assorted wedding dresses wasn’t funny or accurate or clever.  It’s tacky for Ariana to be in a wedding dress because she doesn’t plan on getting married?  That’s not the right use of the word, unless she thinks Ariana is being “cheap and vulgar.”  I mean, this entire show is cheap and vulgar, but I don’t see how Ariana wearing a wedding dress makes it more so.  

I love how Stassi is smirking about being drunk and crying in a hotel room vis a vis Brittney.  Wasn’t that Stassi’s MO last season at her birthday and in Mexico with Beau?  Stassi, hypocrite be thy name.  

Scheana looked so bored when Brittney was freaking out.  It’s not about her, an Apple Watch or a TV that was hung in seven seconds, so what is there to care about?

Brittney is so dumb that the wattage of her brain power would only lightly toast a piece of bread.

Lala has officially admitted she fucks for gifts.  Notice how shocked Lala was that all of Kristen and Carter’s sex toys fit into one box.  (But Lala was not wrong that Scheana is jealous of Dayna).

Katie and Tom are just depressing and low-energy and maudlin together In the hotel, but they both had a fairly good episode, all things considered.

What is Jax’s damage?  He wants Flat Iron to rent a bigger, better boat that the three-story one he rented?  For a marriage that is going to last about three years?  Why are people—including good friends—expected to spend down payment sized money on their friends because their friends made the personal decision to get married?  I’ll never get that.  

I’m starting to see why Kristen’s friends no longer want to hear about Carter.  Mentioning twice, not once, that she had sex with Carter after she moved away from him...what are her friends’ responses supposed to be?  Seriously.  What does Kristen want?  It seems like they would be ok if Kristen and Carter stayed together; they just don’t know what to say to her when it seems like she’s trying to get support for her breakup and her relapses.  Her reaction to Lala’s suggesting she be single says it all.  She and Scheana are starting to have a lot of unfortunate parallels.  But Kristen is 37 years old.  Scheana is the only single person she’s ever met???

Countdown to Scheana trying to get with Peter in five...four...three...

This was the best episode of the season yet, despite all my misgivings.  They are always so good when they go to Miami!  (Too bad next week looks like the same old grind in their shitty new houses that are on tiny pieces of property.  Seriously.  There was a shot at the beginning of the episode out of Brittney and Jax’s corner window, and you could see like five adjoining properties.  Out of one corner window  😒)

• Love 12
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 11:19 AM, OnceSane said:

"Don't Do It, Brittany". When the group heads to Miami, Beau confronts Sandoval for attacking Stassi at her book signing; Ariana accuses Schwartz of not pulling his weight at TomTom; Brittany has a meltdown triggered by an unexpected reminder of Jax's infidelity.

Well, that was not what I was expecting to cause Brittany's meltdown!

I swear to gawd I yelped thrice this week:

1. Abruptly cutting to Katie looking like Chaka Kahn in her talking head interview
  2. Realizing that the Lifesize Barbie Real Doll at the table was Lala
  3. The camera moving over to the hag at the table that was revealed to be Jax's sister.

Meanwhile, super sleuth Lisa Vanderbucks is on the case, tracking down what really happened at Stassi's book signing. Back in Miami, the participants keep bringing it up several times. Bored now!

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

As much as Lala claims to be "hood" and "gangsta", I was expecting a better reply to that nasty tweet about her than "You're jus' jealous!".

I thought Flat Iron Tom's apology was sufficient, but then he kept yapping...

7 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Lisa really needs a more supportive undergarment.  In the black dress, on the phone with Miami, her girls looked like they were touching her belt.  *Literally*

I was too distracted by her labia-lips pink lipstick to notice.

9 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Just when I thought Beau was being a good guy, shooing away a stripper, he does a TH that Stassi “scares the crap out of [him].”  He emasculates himself without any help from his girlfriend.

Maybe it's me, but those strippers looked kinda low-rent.

• LOL 9

So muuch fuckery this episode, I just can't.  OK, Scheana is definitely jelly of Dayna and Max's whatever it is. She's staying in PETER'S room rather than with Kristin. What's up with that?

Stassi is just always so full of herself in any town, under any circumstances.  Her "self-help" book was in the back of the airport bookstore?  She should be so lucky that the piece of crap was in the store AT ALL.

Katy is just letting herself go all in, full on beyotch.  Can't stand her!

And finally.... The happy almost married couple.  Good God Almighty.  I can't IMAGINE any two more worthy fuckheads that deserve one another than these two.  The little old sweet hillbilly accented Britney has turned into a full-on Bridezilla, followed closely by her Groomzilla Jax.

FFS, those people spent $5K just on that boat business!! I'm just like "Whhaattt??" And Groomzilla wasn't impressed in the least.  JUST THE BOAT SHIT! FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!  What an ASS!

You know, all the chucklefucks seem to think and SPEND $$$ like VanderPump Rules is going to last forever. That the $$$ is just gonna keep flowing into their grimy little paws.  I knew this kid back in the 90's who lived in LA and had a business related to the construction industry.  Made a TON of money and SPENT IT ALL- on Porsches, big house with a pool and guest house, had a few kids, wife stayed home, didn't work or make any money herself.  They traveled like crazy, spent the big bucks on hotels, food,wine,booze, blahblahblah.  Then the bottom fell out of the housing market.  All those fancy cars, that fancy house, those fancy trips went buh-bye.  Ended up living in the parents' rent house.  Just NOW have bought their own house.  They're in their late 40's.  Know what?  THEY ARE PISSED OFF THEY NEVER SAVED ANY $$$$!!!!  True.

• Love 13

Beau is right.  Sandoval is just a plain old dick.  He just continues to trip all over himself trying to reinvent the whole book  signing event from declaring he didn't know anything about it to yelling at Swartz for not consulting him.  But he had talked to Swartz about it  it.  He thought it was only a small party but he was told that it was 50 to 60 people. 

He keeps saying 'he's' the owner.  Why does he keep blaming Stassi?  It's not her job to get bartenders.  That's the owner's job Tom.

The Miami trip has been a snoozefest.

• Love 16
41 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

But he had talked to Swartz about it  it

This is the weird part. He did know about it. Why is he gaslighting everybody, including me. If he is the "OWNER" why didn't he follow up with co workers, since he was told about it in advance. I wouldn't have had my head up my ass waiting for the minions to keep me posted. I thought he was the detail, proactive guy? Not buying any of his bullshit, and it is weird anyone other than Arianna is. He appears to believe he is 100% in the right. IMO he is 200% wrong. Knew about the book signing, and never followed up with his Partners, PLUS crappy night texting the customer. Dick.

• Love 22
2 hours ago, nytonc said:

Sandoval apologizing to Stassi was the right thing to do. His so called staffing issues were not her problem at all. Everything seemed to run just fine without his input. He made sure to get his digs in about Schwartz too, insinuating Schwartz doesn’t know what he’s doing, can’t handle an event and can’t tend bar when it’s busy. Not nice FI and you’re not all that indispensable either.  

I love the BS about how "that's not how we run events here" and Ariana saying its "Tom Tom", it's better than that or whatever she was insinuating. 

1.  Stassi went to Lisa and said Schwartz was on it with her. 

2.  Sandoval met with Schwartz and could have communicated things to Max or joined in on the planning process if he was so concerned about it.  

3.  Everytime Sandoval communicates his side of things to Lisa, Schwartz , Stassi or Beau, he shortens the timeline or readjusts a piece of info so he doesn't look like the giant douche canoe he is in this situation.  Props to Stassi for calling him a dick to his face.  

4.  Sandoval is slimey and calling himself an "owner" when it's like 5% is bullshit.  Lisa is the owner, let's be real.  Also are either of them really clear on what their duties are there? Like do they have actual hours and responsibilities or is Sandoval just trying to make it seem like he is more important than he actually is? 

" just really don't think it's that big of a deal. They got the bartender covered. Schwartz was willing to do it himself, if need be. Sandoval can make fun of Schwartz's panic attack from 5 years ago, but he's not the one panicking now. "

Let's not forget Sandoval being a little bitch saying he shouldn't have to bartend and won't bartend at Stassi's event because he is an owner.  He is so far up his own ass at this point I don't think he will ever be able to dig his way out.  

Edited by vmarsissmart
  • Love 22

How does stone cold newly sober LaLa stand being around all these drunks and staying out till 4am? I would be bored out of my mind if I had to deal with that being the only sober person in the crowd. I'm surprised she's still hanging with these moron's. You would think she had better things to do with her big time producer fat fiance Rand and all of his big time actor friends.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Ariana was being a little arrogant bitch this episode. When Kristen asked, "Who does he think he is?" and she replied, "The owner of TomTom"? THE owner??? He's PART owner. And not a big part. 

Then the book thing. She 💯 was trying to act like Stassi planted her own book there. Maybe Ariana is pissed because her cocktail book isn't in airport bookstores. . 

“The owner” got me, too. 

Why would someone carry copies of her book around and plant them in a store? Ariana used to remind us how intelligent she supposedly is, but this accusation seems really stupid. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Did Stassi call Ariana a “whore” in the flashback to the airport?!?  Girl fight! Girl fight!  I missed how the book connected to Ariana suggesting that Tom Schwartz was at the root of it all.  Can someone clue me in as to how Ariana managed to get there from here?

Stassi was pissed at her for 2 separate reasons:  1) she was on Sandoval's side of the book signing fight and 2) Her comments in the airport bookstore.  So she was just answering Stassi's list of complaints - that's all the 2 had in common 😄 

1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

And Sandoval can't even own his shit. I still do not see how not having a bartender is Stassi's fault. As much as Beau didn't need to get involved, he was right in that Sandoval should have taken the issue to Schwartz. 

Since Beau is now in the opening credits I'm sure he's contractually obligated to "talk things out" over every stupid little thing like they do on these shows.  So in that case I liked his style - state your piece, limit the arguing, return to the bar.  Well done Beau!

• Love 8

why are Ariana and Katie even involved/care about what goes on at the Tom Tom club? that's like me getting in arguments with my husband's partner's wives over daily business. 

they only own 5% and who cares what their spouse's opinion is over bartending staff.

• Love 6

This season is going down as VPR's Fakest Season Ever! for me.

Ariana's crime against Stassi was that she said she didn't see Stassi's book in the Hudson News?  And saying she didn't see the book, Stassi is so, so mad, she calls her a whore?

I don't understand -- maybe I dozed off watching. Was the book really in the shop and Ariana said she didn't see it? Did Stassi plant the copy she had, or did she move it from another part of the store?

The problem -> offense in this case is so subtle and convoluted that it makes me think it has Ariana "Too hip for the room" Maddix's fingerprints all over it. And Stassi agrees to go along with it because it provides another opportunity for her to talk about and show her dumb book.

I can't make sense of it any other way.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did Ariana have some kind of surgery? There’s a big red mark on her chest, on the left.

She had a malignant mole removed from her chest there, I know that much. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I don’t think I could remain friends with someone who had a billboard-sized photo of herself in her bedroom.

BWAH! I had forgotten to mention that! Schemer really is a vapid narcist.

7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Is that a thing now, shaking your posterior really fast so everything jiggles and bounces like jello? Guys are weird.

It's called "twerking", and I thought it had run its course some years ago.

6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Did Ariana just pick her nose on camera?

Arianna is serious about comedy.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I just can't stand this show any more. Bringing nasty stassi back and having her take center stage was equally stupid. Showcasing kristin and her continual state of drunkenness and failure to achieve any sort of mental growth is insulting. I've always liked FI Tom, but his rage text was way out of line - however, he did  not scream at stassi publicly, in front her 'fans'. She owed Tom just as much of an apology as he did to her, but it'd be the usual cold day in hell before she'd ever admit to any fault whatever. It may have just been the editing, but it did seem that FI Tom was kept out of the loop until things started to go sideways with staffing, and if that was the case and I were he, my nose would be totally out of joint. I can see keeping the two Toms as they have shown some growth (even though that means overbearing, idiotic tequila katie and her horrible wardrobe choices has to stay as well), Sheana does provide a bit of comic relief and appears to have moved up a fraction of an inch on the vanderpump scale of how to hold a job, so even though she is a silly twit she makes a relative counterpoint to the others. Other than that, jettison the entire rest of them (including most of this season's newbies) and start over with a whole new crew of 20-somethings who can get away with immaturity but at least have some sort of personalities and maybe even an endearing quality or two. Until then, as much as I'll miss watching, I'll satisfy myself with the entertainment on these boards.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I could see Stassi doing that.

Yeah, I guess. But if someone wanted to buy that book, there wouldn’t be a sticker with a scan/bar code, would there? Then the manager gathers the books and moves them out. Or does Stassi just want people to have the book image on their minds?

But you’re right. Nothing should surprise us with this cast. 

• LOL 1

It’s tacky for Ariana to be in a wedding dress because she doesn’t plan on getting married? 

I heard it as it was tacky to Ariana; Stassi was describing how everyone's definition of a "tacky dress" was different aesthetically, but that any kind of wedding dress was tacky to Ariana. 

I love the BS about how "that's not how we run events here" and Ariana saying its "Tom Tom", it's better than that or whatever she was insinuating. 

So weird. How is it Stassi's (or any customer's) responsibility to know how an event/venue is run?  

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 10

Sandoval must have been really irked that Schwartz - who he basically describes as incompetent - handled the so called bartender crisis without needed to consult the newly minted hospitality business genius Sandoval.  It would not surprise me in the least if Schwartz gave Lisa a call and asked for some advice, got some and handled the problem without missing a beat.

Sandoval - she asked LISA - she doesn't have to clear it through you.  She advised Schwartz what she needed.  She does not need to come kiss your ring to get your blessing on her plans.    Here is the date of my event and the time span.  There will be 60 people.  We would like hot appetizers (or whatever) and beer and wine to be served.  It will take place OUTSIDE operating hours.  Everything after that is YOUR problem, not hers.  

I would simply LOVE for you to challenge Lisa on the way to run an event at a restaurant.  I don't excuse Stassi's behavior.  She was most definitely WRONG to yell at you, but you showing up after that nasty text and smirking like a jerk during her tirade and then whining about it to Lisa without giving her the full story is a dick move worthy of a 12-year-old.  

And Lisa - if you have not already done so, hire an events director for all three of your restaurants.  Remove Sandoval from the eguation entirely.  This time it was Stassi.  Next time it could be someone that actually matters.  Dude has no impulse control.  

• Love 24
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

How does stone cold newly sober LaLa stand being around all these drunks and staying out till 4am? I would be bored out of my mind if I had to deal with that being the only sober person in the crowd. I'm surprised she's still hanging with these moron's. You would think she had better things to do with her big time producer fat fiance Rand and all of his big time actor friends.  

I think she still smokes pot.  Although she may have recently quit that too. 

Ha! 

I think Sandoval was wrong to send rage-texts, but I think I understood where he is coming from. For one, pulling together an event in a week is really difficult. And Sandoval, unlike Schwartz, really wants TomTom to be seen as a success because this is clearly the professional direction he wants to go in (witness him pulling together the boat cruise for the bachelor/bachelorette party).  I think he was afraid that the party would be a disaster, and it would be a disaster on-camera, which would have future implications for TomTom as a successful party venue. 

I don't think he handled his stress and anxiety well, and he should have offered a more full-throated apology for that. But I can't blame him for wanting to make sure that they look like they know what they are doing as a venue, especially because he's really vested in making his way in that industry beyond Lisa's influence.

And he wasn't wrong that those guests, while Stassi's fans, were also customers in his venue. 

ETA: I also can't blame Ariana for wanting to defend her boyfriend, which I think she did mostly in a calm and measured manner. 

Edited by eleanorofaquitaine
  • Love 8

It doesn’t bode well for the original recipe cast that I was bored out of my mind watching them and missed the lack of the new cast members. I’m not counting Max being forced to sit by Lisa’s heel and listen to her interrogations via speakerphone.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

"I would have done [the party] at somewhere that had good ranch."

And THIS is why I can never quit Stassi.

I caught that too and it cracked me up!  Priorities!

Stassi is starting to annoy me, though, and I don’t really know much of her story from past seasons.  Seems a bit full of herself.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, princelina said:

Since Beau is now in the opening credits I'm sure he's contractually obligated to "talk things out" over every stupid little thing like they do on these shows.  So in that case I liked his style - state your piece, limit the arguing, return to the bar.  Well done Beau!

That's a valid point. He can't just hang in the background as Stassi's boyfriend any more. 

I like how he handled it as well. He didn't back down, but when he realized it was going nowhere - he peaced out. Sandoval has become insufferable.

12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Jax and Stassi were funny (paraphrasing):

”Maybe you shouldn’t do it.”

”I thought she was happy for other women’s success... I mean, I’m not, but I thought she was.”

Stassi is fucking hilarious. We have very similar senses of humor, which is probably why i just can't quit her.

2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

I think Sandoval was wrong to send rage-texts, but I think I understood where he is coming from. For one, pulling together an event in a week is really difficult. And Sandoval, unlike Schwartz, really wants TomTom to be seen as a success because this is clearly the professional direction he wants to go in (witness him pulling together the boat cruise for the bachelor/bachelorette party).  I think he was afraid that the party would be a disaster, and it would be a disaster on-camera, which would have future implications for TomTom as a successful party venue. 

I don't think he handled his stress and anxiety well, and he should have offered a more full-throated apology for that. But I can't blame him for wanting to make sure that they look like they know what they are doing as a venue, especially because he's really vested in making his way in that industry beyond Lisa's influence.

And he wasn't wrong that those guests, while Stassi's fans, were also customers in his venue. 

ETA: I also can't blame Ariana for wanting to defend her boyfriend, which I think she did mostly in a calm and measured manner. 

I get all that. But what I don't understand is how any of that is Stassi's problem. If her requested party date was coming up too quickly to get everything done,  and no one told her this - then Sandoval should have taken it up with Lisa or the other Tom. If neither of them told her that they couldn't do it, why would she be expected to believe otherwise?

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

That's a valid point. He can't just hang in the background as Stassi's boyfriend any more. 

I like how he handled it as well. He didn't back down, but when he realized it was going nowhere - he peaced out. Sandoval has become insufferable.

Stassi is fucking hilarious. We have very similar senses of humor, which is probably why i just can't quit her.

I get all that. But what I don't understand is how any of that is Stassi's problem. If her requested party date was coming up too quickly to get everything done,  and no one told her this - then Sandoval should have taken it up with Lisa or the other Tom. If neither of them told her that they couldn't do it, why would she be expected to believe otherwise?

Bingo.  Lisa didn't seem to have a problem with it.  And frankly, I don't know what the problem was except that no one thought Sandoval needed to be in the mix.  The only one that had a problem was Sandoval and frankly he was irrelevant to the whole situation.  Schwartz handled it, and was as calm, cool and collected as you please.

Funny how Sandoval never seemed to worry about staffing at SUR when he and just about half the staff took off for their ridiculous vacations.  

• Like 1
  • Love 15
7 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I agree with that, which is part of the reason that his texts were bad (and the other part is that sending rage-texts is not professional). But it's also why I can't give Ariana a hard time for saying that there really is an issue between Schwartz and Sandoval about protocol and processes for this.  I don't think that was all Sandoval just not taking responsibility - it was also about him wanting to have actual processes in place to ensure that the place runs smoothly.

That, of course, isn't Stassi's problem, that's the owners of TomTom's problem. All of them, including Lisa and including Schwartz. So while I can say that Sandoval mishandled Stassi, I don't think that he was wrong in saying that Schwartz and Lisa were mishandling the situation, too. 

• Love 5

I just don't understand Sandoval in this situation. There was a clip played back of Sandoval and Schwartz sitting down having a conversation about Stassi's book signing event. Schwartz told him 50-60 people would be there. Sandoval knew all about it before hand. Then he pretends Schwartz said 15 people attending? These chucklefucks do know they are being filmed, right? Also, he couldn't find a couple of bartenders that want to work an extra shift and earn some extra cash? 

It all boils down to Sandoval being pissed off because Stassi went to Schwartz and Lisa and not him. Schwartz probably told her he would fill Sandoval in on the event (which he did) so Stassi thought everything was ok. The only thing Stassi did wrong was scream at Sandoval in public. That was not cool. Ask the douche to step outside then give him hell. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 1
  • Love 16

"I used to go by Jason Cauchi"

Because that is your actual fucking name! 

6 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I just don't understand Sandoval in this situation. There was a clip played back of Sandoval and Schwartz sitting down having a conversation about Stassi's book signing event. Schwartz told him 50-60 people would be there. Sandoval knew all about it before hand. Then he pretends Schwartz said 15 people attending? These chucklefucks do know they are being filmed, right? Also, he couldn't find a couple of bartenders that want to work an extra shift and earn some extra cash? 

It all boils down to Sandoval being pissed off because Stassi went to Schwartz and Lisa and not him. Schwartz probably told her he would fill Sandoval in on the event (which he did) so Stassi thought everything was ok. The only thing Stassi did wrong was scream at Sandoval in public. That was not cool. Ask the douche to step outside then give him hell. 

Worse case scenario, even Jax could handle a beer and wine event and someone's gotta pay for that wedding.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, tvfanatic13 said:

"I would have done [the party] at somewhere that had good ranch."

And THIS is why I can never quit Stassi.

Same. Her devotion to ranch is hilarious. And I love it when she narrates anything. 

I could not care less about Kristen and Carter, and I don't even know why Kristen is going through the whole "we broke up" thing when they clearly haven't. It's boring. So is LaLa's BJ talk. 

Booze cruises always sound a lot more fun than they actually are. 

Beau got to the heart of what happened with the book party thing - Sandoval is being a dick. That's really the beginning and the end of it. And I think that whatever happens at TomTom, very little of it is ever managed by Sandoval, which is why everyone seemed to be confused as to why he threw such a hissy fit. I think Sandoval wants his Pump Rules character to be that of expert bar owner/manager, and was more mad that Stassi's party wasn't set up to give him some sort of bar boss outfit opportunity. He clearly knew about the party thing. He could have easily involved himself more but didn't, then got mad when he didn't come off as the boss. Regardless, if he had any issues, it was with Tom or Lisa, and if this was real life, he'd be sidelined from ever contacting customers again after what he sent to Stassi. I mean, he's an investor and sent that shit to a customer? No. I realize we're in pretend Bravo TV world, but still. Grow up, man. When Schwartz makes you look like a loser, that's something. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14