Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: Kicked Out

• Start Topic

Anyone see the reboot version of National Lampoon's Vacation?  There's a scene where they find a "mineral pond" and start wading in and lathering the mud on themselves because it was holistic when it turns out it was an sewage dump?   That's what the pond scene reminded me of.  I was hoping for the punch line of manure or sewage coming out of the pipes in the back.

Lucky for my eyes, I switched channels to the GG awards before I saw Kooties in his undies.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I shook my head after a big gulp of wine when Robyn announced it was Kody's idea to move to Flagstaff. It was all Robyn's idea so that she could be close to D'ayun . She rilly is a big liar 

She also RILLY looked pregnant.  Mr. Natalie walking through the room last night mentioned it as well.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, ElderPrice said:

Meri could have moved into Christine’s house, you know, the house with the ginormous master suite? Throw one of the beds up there. 

Sobbin had *7* bedrooms.  She and Kootie get 1, Dayton gets 1, Aurora gets 1, Breanna gets 1, Aureola gets 1, Master gets 1.  That leaves a spare.  Meri could have stuck her shit in a storage locker and slept in Sobbins guest room.  Unless it was set up as a new nursery.  I am convinced she is pregnant.  Need another tax benie.

• Love 8

Kicked out, my ass.  Another fakety-fake TLC attention-grabbing title.  I bet there isn't even the vaguest reference to it during the episode.  Ranks right up there with "tell all episode" where we hear zip.

Why is this episode called Kicked Out?? No one has kicked them out of anywhere during this entire show. In all the seasons, we have not seen a single real example of anyone truly rejecting them from anything. Meri lost her job in the first season, but that was more likely due to the reality show thing and not just because she was a polygamist. Transgender people face more rejection on a daily basis than any of these assholes have known in 20 years of marriage. Utah doesn't even enforce their anti-polygamist laws. 

She also RILLY looked pregnant.  Mr. Natalie walking through the room last night mentioned it as well.

If Robyn is pregnant again, I will vomit. How old is she now anyway? Maybe she is pregnant with triplets, and that's why her house needs to be 3 times bigger than any of the other wives.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Sobbin had *7* bedrooms.  She and Kootie get 1, Dayton gets 1, Aurora gets 1, Breanna gets 1, Aureola gets 1, Master gets 1.  That leaves a spare.  Meri could have stuck her shit in a storage locker and slept in Sobbins guest room.  Unless it was set up as a new nursery.  I am convinced she is pregnant.  Need another tax benie.

I thought Mindy had gotten married and was staying in Vegas.  But I kept seeing her in scenes last night.  Robyn needs an extra room for a live in nanny.  She finds motherhood very overwhelming.  There are also vague rumors online that Robyn's mother and stepfather are living with Robyn.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I'm enjoying the comments.  I haven't read through them all yet, but I DVR'ed the episode and am still watching.  So many lies and half-truths, just like many of us suspected would happen.

Robyn's newly dyed hair looks terrible.  No highlights, just solid brown.  Poor thing must be getting grey.  Meri looks awful, no surprise there.  TLC doesn't filter the way she does her photos when she posts her crappy clothes.  

Oh great.  That pesticide, feces, and heavy metal contaminated water scene, with Kootie is his underwear.  Gawd, what a fucking showboat!  🤢 

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I'm enjoying the comments.  I haven't read through them all yet, but I DVR'ed the episode and am still watching.  So many lies and half-truths, just like many of us suspected would happen.

Robyn's newly dyed hair looks terrible.  No highlights, just solid brown.  Poor thing must be getting grey.  Meri looks awful, no surprise there.  TLC doesn't filter the way she does her photos when she posts her crappy clothes.  

Oh great.  That pesticide, feces, and heavy metal contaminated water scene, with Kootie is his underwear.  Gawd, what a fucking showboat!  🤢 

I think the fact that Robyn has a poor dye job is evidence that they're pinching their pennies because I'm sure she would go to a salon and get a professional coloring done otherwise.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, valdawn said:

One of my pet peeves on this show (and there are many) is that when they are sitting on the couch rehashing things, they act like it’s new to them and that they are actually doing it the day after the event. Example was when Meri was talking about the neighbors saying it was the day before and the others acted shocked as though they had not heard this yet. They wear the same clothes during these couch sessions throughout the season, so don’t insult my intelligence by acting like you’re meeting daily to do these talks! 

That's mostly on the producers, they tell them to talk that way, which I agree it weird. Not sure why they can't talk in the past tense. 

11 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Meri's had a botched eye lift RIGHT!? something just looks off and I think it's some sort of plastic surgery gone wrong. She was somewhat pretty but now she just looks weird. And her choice of eyeliner doesn't help either. 

• Love 3

I think the cast are directed to speak in the present tense when on the couch.  It's supposed to make it more enjoyable for the viewer to hear them speak that way, instead of the constant reminding that it all happened long ago.  Cause, they do the same thing with all the other reality based shows too.  And, I use the term REALITY very loosely. lol 

I do have some sympathy for Kody, though, he's caused a lot of these problems himself, but, the stress of providing for that many people.....I just don't get it.  So much outgoing and hardly any incoming.......?

• Love 5

Well its high time it was changed. No one is buying the "I love this lifestyle! It makes us all better! We're awesome!" 

Love should be multiplied, not divided. Except among your four thirsty as fuck wives, who get the Holy Peen of Kody 1.5 times a week. Well, less for Meri, obvs.

• LOL 15
  • Love 7

Don't know where to begin.  Like others here I agree that it seems ridiculous that Meri had to stay in a hotel before moving back to Vegas.  If these people are truly a loving family and  live this lifestyle to support each other than someone should have had Meri stay at their house.  These women don't really care about each other.  Why Meri is even still there I have no idea.  She has no children and apparently Kody does not want a marriage with her. Robin and her fake crying over the family not being together is sickening and fake. Kody in his underwear acting like and ass in that filthy water🤮.  Only stupid people would pack and move in a sloppy half assed manner as they did before their houses were sold.  Can't wait to see the reaction to Kody's mega mansion.  By the time that thing gets built most of the children will gone.  

• Love 17

I noticed the change in the intro too.  It's sort of like, "we aren't in Kansas anymore."  lol 

Do they still take viewer questions in the tell all? I can't recall.  I'd like for them to get questioned about why they couldn't have gotten closer together if they conserved more.  Okay.  Can someone help me on bedroom needs.  I think I did this long ago, but, things may have changed by now.  How many bedrooms did they ACTUALLY end up with?

Christine's minor children or those still at home are:  Truly, Ysabel, Gwendyln, and Paedon?  So, they could manage with 1 or two bedrooms for them and then one for Christine and Kody.  A 3 bedroom would have been fine, right?

Janelle's minor or at home children: Gabriel and Savannah.  3 bedrooms would be fine. 

Robyn's minor or at home children:  Dayton, Aurora, Breanna, Solomon and Ariella.  4 bedrooms fine. ( A young man Dayton's age should have own room, imo. )

Meri has no minor children at home, but, would need a spare room for office/guest. So, 2-3 bedrooms.  If times were hard, I would suggested that I get a studio (with garage space for my products) to conserve, since, I would be in NV and Utah (B&B) on business so often. 

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

That's mostly on the producers, they tell them to talk that way, which I agree it weird. Not sure why they can't talk in the past tense. 

Meri's had a botched eye lift RIGHT!? something just looks off and I think it's some sort of plastic surgery gone wrong. She was somewhat pretty but now she just looks weird. And her choice of eyeliner doesn't help either. 

When would she have time? She's always on Instagram or posting a new Instagram story. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Christine's minor children or those still at home are:  Truly, Ysabel, Gwendyln, and Paedon? 

Pretty sure Paedon is in some form of the military like Hunter and Garrison.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Pretty sure Paedon is in some form of the military like Hunter and Garrison.

So, from what I'm thinking, they could have done the move with much less expense and have been closer, if they hadn't insisted on such impressive houses.  Downsizing isn't a terrible thing. ..............You know, if the Browns lose their gig with TLC, they may want to check out HGTV.  Wouldn't several TINY houses look adorable out on Coyote Pass?  lol  

https://www.hgtv.com/shows/tiny-house-big-living

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

I don't care enough to watch last season to verify this, but is the first season where the wives have worn anything but long sleeves?  I saw Mari's Walmart special and I was like, I think this is the first time I have seen her in short sleeves.  One of the other wives had shorter sleeves too.

It boggles the mind that they are paying for four mortgages and four rentals?  When they basically earn pretty much nothing except for what the show brings in.

Robyn looks like crap this year.  Really rough.  She may be preggers but I would think she is getting a little old for that.  Not impossible, but improbable.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, QueBueno said:

I don't care enough to watch last season to verify this, but is the first season where the wives have worn anything but long sleeves?  I saw Mari's Walmart special and I was like, I think this is the first time I have seen her in short sleeves.  One of the other wives had shorter sleeves too.

It boggles the mind that they are paying for four mortgages and four rentals?  When they basically earn pretty much nothing except for what the show brings in.

Robyn looks like crap this year.  Really rough.  She may be preggers but I would think she is getting a little old for that.  Not impossible, but improbable.

While it is almost unbelievable,  she is only 41.  Those Browns really kick the shit out of your looks.  Aging horribly.

• Love 7

I wonder if Meri’s house was just rented for the purpose of moving in, being discriminated against and then moving out. Maybe it was an Airbnb. I don’t get that the owner knew what they were all about, would know how her neighbors would react, waited until a neighbor reacted as she knew they would and then decided to kick Meri out. Did the owner pay for the inconvenience of have to move out and find somewhere to store everything? I wouldn’t have walked away from that lease without a few extra thousand dollars and everything I already paid to her upfront but I am bitchy that way. 

Also, what was Kody so afraid of with the police coming out? They weren’t going to get arrested or abused when they had multiple cameras filming the entire thing for a television show. Even the most out-of-control cop wouldn’t do anything to them in that situation.

Kody has the right to not want his kids exposed to people “shacking up” but  who don’t want their kids exposed to polygamy have the same right.  

Maybe the mud pond was created by TLC. What parent, other than a Brown, would allow their kids to play in a prairie dog virus pond? Even if you forget the potential for disease, who would let any of them back in the car? I would have driven off in my clean car alone. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

I am confused about the time line. Didn't the Browns move to AZ in the summer of 2018?So the filming for "Kicked Out" was done when?  It shows them moving into the AZ houses.  As far as Kicked out goes as suspected Meri and Janelle's homes were in areas that did not allow filming. That's why Meri packed up and left. Oh as to why Meri is still there I assume she wants her share of the money paid by TLC to the Brown family.  Otherwise if she did not film the rest of the family wouldn't give her the time of day let alone any money. Yeah Robin looked pregnant in a later scene when they were sitting around the table bemoaning the fact that the Vegas homes had not sold.  Her face was full and when she got up she looked heavy. However this had to have been filmed sometime in the summer of 2019. If she was heavily pregnant then she would have had the baby by now so I am guessing it is just weight gain. She looked even heavier in her talking head shots. 

• Love 3

So a few things, when they were outside moving - Robyn did look like she had a preggo belly... still needs to get that neck checked out however. 

Christine and Kody's mastersuite in the family room,  kinda odd as he is there once a week - her house looks like a new built so I would think there would be a proper master en suite. 

Poor suffering Gabe, Janelle is racked with guilt so she a. gives him the master b. gets him a puppy - well played Gabe, well played 

Everyone other than Meri is complaining how far they live from each other, they don't even like each other, so not sure what the big dill is.

Like I said earlier, Robyn got EXACTLY what she wanted, I don't buy her crocodile tears.     

• Love 15
1 hour ago, toodles said:

It's the eternal question, isn't it.

Even worse is why would anyone watch Dr Pimple Popper?!? That's just nasty.

1 minute ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So a few things, when they were outside moving - Robyn did look like she had a preggo belly... still needs to get that neck checked out however. 

Christine and Kody's mastersuite in the family room,  kinda odd as he is there once a week - her house looks like a new built so I would think there would be a proper master en suite. 

Poor suffering Gabe, Janelle is racked with guilt so she a. gives him the master b. gets him a puppy - well played Gabe, well played 

Everyone other than Meri is complaining how far they live from each other, they don't even like each other, so not sure what the big dill is.

Like I said earlier, Robyn got EXACTLY what she wanted, I don't buy her crocodile tears.     

But the move happened almost 2 years ago and there's been no new Robyn baby.

• Love 11

Some thoughts on this episode:

* Meri was staring off, picking at her fingers, appearing bored during the talking heads. She looked miserable. 

* NO ONE GIVES A SHIT that they are a plural family in Flagstaff. It has NOTHING to do with their lifestyle, it has more to do with the cameras and the lookey-loos and all the bother that comes with these people. Flagstaff is a pretty open community, they just don't want attention, drama, extra vehicles and cameras in that little cul-de-sac. Meri's acting like it had to do with their lifestyle was misleading, victim-y and makes me dislike her even more. 

* Robyn's looking a bit rough--swollen, haggard, tired. 

* I felt sorry for Gabe, that poor kid. 

* Regarding the previews for the season, oh great--another freakin' birth. Madison (?) sitting in the tub moaning and crying. Horray. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 14

The in episode recaps are ridiculous. They have the scene, go to commercial, then repeat what just happened after returning from commercial. So annoying.

The jumping around of footage is also confusing. Early on, they’re talking about moving in the summer, then showing fall foliage and colorful aspens. 

When did the first of their houses go on the market? The conversation around the table about their homes happened in September. 

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Even worse is why would anyone watch Dr Pimple Popper?!? That's just nasty.

But the move happened almost 2 years ago and there's been no new Robyn baby.

I said she looked preggo - I guess eating all those aigs ( ty 90DF ) and beef in the freezer is what is going on.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

We  all know Meri ended up in another ginormous house in Flag, since she has been posting LLN pics from "her" house since they moved there. I think @MakingBacon is on to something. TLC may have rented an AirB&B just  for the purpose of the persecution storyline. They moved some of Meri's stuff into the garage, then moved it out for filming. We know they have a warehouse for storage. The new house she rented was sold after a year but we haven't heard about her renting yet another one. But she has posted pics from Flag, so I wonder where she stays when in town.

Every season I complain about the show being horrible and painful to watch, but this season takes the cake. They could photoshop me into the new intro and I'd look as sad as the rest of them.

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, New2this said:

The in episode recaps are ridiculous. They have the scene, go to commercial, then repeat what just happened after returning from commercial. So annoying.

The jumping around of footage is also confusing. Early on, they’re talking about moving in the summer, then showing fall foliage and colorful aspens. 

When did the first of their houses go on the market? The conversation around the table about their homes happened in September. 

We really need a Brown Real Estate thread!!

I posted the following stats from Zillow:

11 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I said she looked preggo - I guess eating all those aigs ( ty 90DF ) and beef in the freezer is what is going on.

Aigs 😂😂 yeah I know but the pregnant thing comes up so often I think that even when Robyn is 55 years old and menopausal it'll still be an open question. 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I'm glad the show is back but a little miffed that it bumped my current fav train wreck 90 day fiance.

I hate the hot, arid, dry LV devoid of trees and shade so the green landscape of Flagstaff is welcoming in my eyes although not so much for the Brown's bank acct. LOL!

I know I shouldn't have but I did an awful lot of ugly laughing at all their (especially Kodi's) hand-wringing over the move not being to their financial benefit as Kodi projected. No shit sherlocks. Kody wanting to build some plyg multi-family, multi-million dollar complex that they could likely never resell is just the cherry on top.

Kodi can't seem to remember any wedding or anniversary dates with any of the wives but Robyn. Typical. 

I can't believe Kodi stripped down to his euro bikini briefs on camera and some of the Brown's dove into that muddy ass water. Gross!!

9 hours ago, suomi said:

Christine's ginormous "master suite" - they couldn't move some of Meri's bedroom stuff up there for awhile/a couple weeks, until she found another place to rent? Her bed, her dresser, a couple suitcases? She's rarely home anyway. It made better sense for Meri to schlep herself 5 hours back to Vegas? I thought Christine "wanted the family, not just the man." Pffftt. 

Meri could've moved in with bestie Robyn. Doesn't Robyn have like 7 bedrooms in that monstrosity? She wouldn't even stay not one single night with any of other wives. Further proof that all the shit they spew is just that .. shit! 

Gwendlyn has a surprisingly great figure!

I really want a follow-up on Ysabel's spine issue. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

Robyn really looks fed up to me. I'd be super shocked if she were pregnant again.  I mean.....she appears to be done with a lot of things.

Janelle....just coasting along.  I mean, how much worse could it be?  I think she's relieved to not have to deal with Meri so much. 

Meri is still wondering, unsure, conflicted by her fillings......some things never change.

and, Christine, is still full of hope and energy! lol My goodness that girl is drinking something. lol 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 9

I kept zoning out during this shitfest last night so I'm sure I missed some stuff but what was Robyn blabbering on about Kootie wanting to "dumb down" Christmas?

I'm really starting hate how Robyn shifts the blame on to Kootie for HER conniving... He's an asshole of epic proportions but she's the one driving their garbage barge out to sea.

She never misses an opportunity to blame everything on him while she sits there with her crocodile tears and long sighs.

She loves everyone, nothing is more important than her family... She's a saint.  *barf*

• Love 19
55 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I suggested recently that Janelle might have a case of diastasi recti  https://www.parents.com/pregnancy/my-body/postpartum/diastasis-recti-the-postpartum-body-problem-no-one-talks-about/ 

I just ate lunch with my friend who has this so if Robyn looks preggers, but she hasn't given birth recently then it is possible she has it.

48 minutes ago, New2this said:

I am sure I saw the scene where Truely asked Meri about why she was moving out of the house she just moved into at least 3 separate times.  I guess they wanted to emphasize the eviction.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Joan of Argh said:

I kept zoning out during this shitfest last night so I'm sure I missed some stuff but what was Robyn blabbering on about Kootie wanting to "dumb down" Christmas?

Kody used the phrase "dumb down," which was the wrong way to put it. Because their finances were so critical, Kody was trying to tell the wives that Christmas would be lean that year. Then he specifically told Robyn to "dumb down" Christmas, because I guess she blows it out or spends more because she has more kids. I think she was just confused with Kody's choice of words.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Kody used the phrase "dumb down," which was the wrong way to put it. Because their finances were so critical, Kody was trying to tell the wives that Christmas would be lean that year. Then he specifically told Robyn to "dumb down" Christmas, because I guess she blows it out or spends more because she has more kids. I think she was just confused with Kody's choice of words.

Oh OK that makes sense... I was sitting there wondering what the hell she's whining about now and the whole show was pissing me off so much that I didn't want to rewind. 😂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, QueBueno said:

I think this is what happens to you when you marry Kody Brown. The only one who has looked better with age is Christine, and I have no idea why. 

What happened with the architect who drew up the plans last season for Kody's dream compound? I guess that lady has been fired, and now Kody is designing his own dream house, of course. They've been living there since 2018, and they have nothing to show for it? 

• Love 4

Something has to have happened at Meri's besides the filming and moving.  I don't think police go to someone's house to tell them the neighbors don't like you and want you to move.  

1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

I wish Janelle would stop saying that “Meri and Kody were two of her secret polygamist friends.”  You weren’t friends; you were family, because you were married to her brother.  You fell in love with your sister in-law’s husband and divorced yours. Enough with the revisionist history already. Same with Christine. Kody didn’t want to marry you.  Your influential father forced him to do so.  Haven't you seen your wedding photo? His face says it all.

Right!  So sick of the fakery with that story. Makes it seem liked she was single.  Regarding Christine, didn't he say he was not attracted to her at all as she was shoving Dorito chips in her mouth when they out someplace.  Meanwhile, he gets more disgusting every season.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Yeah,  my interpretation of what Robyn said, was that Kody told the wives that money was super tight, credit was maxed out, so, short of having a yard sale to get funds, gifts would be low cost and practical.  And, Robyn thought that Christmas is a time for special memories and lots of indulgence, even if you have no money for that kind of thing. She said something about how they could do things for Christmas that didn't involve money.  I would guess that involves, making your own cards, gifts and decorations, singing Christmas carols, spending time together, attending church......none of which, I bet she was that interested in.  lol  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, EastCoast4Life said:

I'm scarred by Kody's pixelated crotchal area. Enjoy your upcoming staph infection!

This is awful of me, but I'll spill it here, because I know I'm among fellow snarkers.

I remember seeing a documentary about people in another country (can't remember which one) getting weird worms in their legs from contaminated water.  I won't be more graphic for the faint-hearted, but my mind went there when I saw Kootie jumping into that filth.

Pixelated crotch area, LOL!  I cannot believe Kootie's narcissism.  What an ass.

• Love 8

Do we even know what they are making this season from TLC ? Last year rumor was 180K total.  I just don't understand how dumb they are not to research a place before they move there.  Before buying 4 plots of plague, why didn't they get an estimate on how much it would cost to add utilities/sewer/septic. 

Robyn looks checked out because in the cuddlesac, I bet if she called Kody would come running from any of the ladies houses he was at - now he probably is like " it can wait until my next visit'  We know he doesn't spend any time with Meri, and Janelle seems she may get a crumb thrown her way once a week, so seems like Christine & Robyn are getting the Kody fill. If they loved being neighbors, they could have found a nice development and had the 4 houses built already

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

I'm glad the show is back but a little miffed that it bumped my current fav train wreck 90 day fiance.

I hate the hot, arid, dry LV devoid of trees and shade so the green landscape of Flagstaff is welcoming in my eyes although not so much for the Brown's bank acct. LOL!

I know I shouldn't have but I did an awful lot of ugly laughing at all their (especially Kodi's) hand-wringing over the move not being to their financial benefit as Kodi projected. No shit sherlocks. Kody wanting to build some plyg multi-family, multi-million dollar complex that they could likely never resell is just the cherry on top.

Kodi can't seem to remember any wedding or anniversary dates with any of the wives but Robyn. Typical. 

I can't believe Kodi stripped down to his euro bikini briefs on camera and some of the Brown's dove into that muddy ass water. Gross!!

Meri could've moved in with bestie Robyn. Doesn't Robyn have like 7 bedrooms in that monstrosity? She wouldn't even stay not one single night with any of other wives. Further proof that all the shit they spew is just that .. shit! 

Gwendlyn has a surprisingly great figure!

I really want a follow-up on Ysabel's spine issue. 

When I saw Ysabel lifting that table into the moving truck, I cringed.  That cannot be good for scoliosis, can it?  

Manufactured drama, just to keep the Brown Fambly Shitshow alive.  We are persecuted plygs, everyone!

• Love 12

I have a couple of thoughts on this move.  They could have bought a whole condo unit of 4 for what they are paying for those houses, and eventually rented them out afterwards for income.  Or a 4plex, maybe not enough space but they could have just let the kids stay with the other moms.  Its only temporary anyhow.

Since Meri is still in Vegas why can't she stage the homes and get them ready to sell.

There is no logic to the way these people think.  NONE

5 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

When I saw Ysabel lifting that table into the moving truck, I cringed.  That cannot be good for scoliosis, can it?  

Manufactured drama, just to keep the Brown Fambly Shitshow alive.  We are persecuted plygs, everyone!

I was thinking the very same thing when I saw her doing that.  And what even possessed her to do that herself.   I didn't see anyone rushing in to help her either.

Edited by Tatortot
  • Love 11
27 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Something has to have happened at Meri's besides the filming and moving.  I don't think police go to someone's house to tell them the neighbors don't like you and want you to move.  

I have no proof of what happened, but it looked like a smaller cul de sac than the one in Vegas so I imagine one or more vehicles were blocking traffic for a time, and Kody was warned to not block the street as it was illegal, and that's why when they moved her out, he was so insistent about backing the uhaul in as far as possible.  I think he got a warning from the police about it.

I also think he was relieved that Meri moved out as that was a rental fee that they didn't have to pay during the time she moved back to Vegas. 

Not being  Gladys Kravitz,  I  can only guess, but that makes sense to me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8