Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E01: Kicked Out

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I wish Janelle would stop saying that “Meri and Kody were two of her secret polygamist friends.”  You weren’t friends; you were family, because you were married to her brother.  You fell in love with your sister in-law’s husband and divorced yours. Enough with the revisionist history already. Same with Christine. Kody didn’t want to marry you.  Your influential father forced him to do so.  Haven't you seen your wedding photo? His face says it all.

I believe Meri would have found any excuse to leave Flagstaff.  Thank goodness for the “alleged” disapproving landlady. 

They also weren’t polygamists until Janelle “married” Kody. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

Is it possible Robyn was pregnant and miscarried- which is why she's been more down in the dumps and off social media? Either that are she's experiencing some major hormonal (thyroid issues too) shifts. Chronic stress from Kody will do that to a woman.

And they need to stop moaning about how far they are from each other. They could have easily rented a few temprorary townhomes right near each other and been fine. 

• Love 19
Just now, Tuxcat said:

Is it possible Robyn was pregnant and miscarried- which is why she's been more down in the dumps and off social media? Either that are she's experiencing some major hormonal (thyroid issues too) shifts. Chronic stress from Kody will do that to a woman.

And they need to stop moaning about how far they are from each other. They could have easily rented a few temprorary townhomes right near each other and been fine. 

Or, they could have rented mobile homes in park all within walking distance from each other, except I've been told they are too good for something like that. Lol

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Teafortwo said:

How fitting, though, that someone was "putting up walls" around Meri, lolol I crack myself up.

Yup gotta keep that big lumbering bear in her enclosure.

She looks so bloated, orange and bitchy.... I don't believe her BS about the neighbors persecuting them... Manufactured nonsense!

Kody and Meri are nasty liars... IF the neighbour's complained it was probably over all the traffic with a film crew on scene.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

I didn't read all the comments, so I'm sure it's been said repeatedly and more eloquently than I but bears repeating:

WHAT A BRIGHT IDEA TO RUN INTO A FLOATING STAPH INFECTION!!!  I was literally sick to my stomach.  I can almost understand a 17 year old thinking it was funny, but WTF was Kody thinking?  I don't know what was more nauseating, Kody in his underwear or stepping into that filth.  And since when does a man call his underwear "underpants"?? I've never heard a man use that word, only women or kids.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

In the Brown mindset, those are "walls" being built in LV.  In the REAL world, we'd call those things "FENCES"....

They are in fact cinder block walls that separate properties here in Vegas.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

I didn't read all the comments, so I'm sure it's been said repeatedly and more eloquently than I but bears repeating:

WHAT A BRIGHT IDEA TO RUN INTO A FLOATING STAPH INFECTION!!!  I was literally sick to my stomach.  I can almost understand a 17 year old thinking it was funny, but WTF was Kody thinking?  I don't know what was more nauseating, Kody in his underwear or stepping into that filth.  And since when does a man call his underwear "underpants"?? I've never heard a man use that word, only women or kids.

The good news would be that it would make kody sterile.

I don't understand this whole financial mess. If in fact they were having money troubles trying to pay for everything like he said, why did they just haul their butts back to Las Vegas. He said that he hadn't sold any of the homes yet. The women would be thrilled to go back I think.

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, EastCoast4Life said:

I think this is what happens to you when you marry Kody Brown. The only one who has looked better with age is Christine, and I have no idea why. 

Well... She looks ok from a distance, but close up, you can see she's got the most wrinkles and sun damage of any of the Browns. Based on her mom, part of the reason for that may be genetics, but mostly it appears to be lack of care and zero sunscreen. 

• Love 11
21 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

It has, we just left the area last year. Still, I agree with you that they used it as an excuse, but there’s some legitimacy behind it (I worked in public safety and it was wild how much it changed). 

Why and how has it changed so quickly? That’s strange. 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

It's amazing when you're filming a show how many people behind the scenes are involved. Camera people and all their cumbersome equipment, lighting equipment, production people, etc, etc. There must have been vans covering that cul de sac and TLC people all over the place. That is what was pissing off the neighbors. Who would want that shit all over their street? Hell, the neighbors probably couldn't even get to their own driveways. 

They all look so miserable. They are not even pretending anymore. Except Christine, of course. I was watching them on the couch, Meri was looking at the ceiling and in to space, and Robyn kept looking down. Every time Kody opened his mouth they looked like they wanted to haul off and punch him out. I think they hate him! 

A little superficial snark here: I think Robyn is just fat, not preggers. Her hair (besides bad dye job) was so greasy. Did she not know they would be filming couch scenes? Fix yourself up, for chrissakes. She seems so depressed.  Meri's face looked like an oil slick. I thought she was losing weight last year but looks like she gained it back. Christine still has the prettiest hair and Janelle looked ok for Janelle. 

Lastly, did we need a synopsis of how they all met and married Kody? Really, we know all of it already. Most of the 2 hrs. was just filler and rehashing of the huge Flagstaff screw up. 

When Kody. was giving that synopsis, he mentioned that Christine came from polygamy royalty. She added in something like, "Apparently I was a big dill."  I can't get this out of my mind. Gonna have to figure out a way to work this into a conversation.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

Sobbin had *7* bedrooms.  She and Kootie get 1, Dayton gets 1, Aurora gets 1, Breanna gets 1, Aureola gets 1, Master gets 1.  That leaves a spare.  Meri could have stuck her shit in a storage locker and slept in Sobbins guest room.  Unless it was set up as a new nursery.  I am convinced she is pregnant.  Need another tax benie.

we would have seen a baby by now - since this was filmed in summer 2018

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

They also weren’t polygamists until Janelle “married” Kody. 

Janelle certainly sugarcoats that backstory.  Janelle's ex-husband came from a poly family since he was one of Meri's 25 sibs so she was already sucked into the poly culture.   Maybe if Kody and Meri were considering adding a second "wife" then they were also considered polygamists. I detest Janelle  with the heat of a thousand million suns for "marrying" her ex SIL's husband and pretending her first marriage never ever happened.  

6 hours ago, antfitz said:

I don't understand this whole financial mess.

That's because we don't see the whole picture;  they must get enough from TLC to keep afloat and are teasing us about being headed for debtors prison.    I wonder if they still owe property tax. 

8 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

I think TLC offered them extra money to leap into the pond.  (like they probably pay extra for shower/toilet scenes on M600PL),  Probably they were paid at least enough to clean their cars and clothes plus have a nice dinner later and have enough left over to pay a mortgage payment or two.   I don't trust anything on this show.   Also I was trying to decide what the weather was.  It looked like some of them were wearing slickers so I thought maybe it was a cool day in the fall, but there wasn't lots of shrieking about being in cold water.   I am not familiar with Flagstaff enough to figure it out.  And I am not even sure I care.   I hate the reference to triplets who should have been horrified at seeing their half-brother and father strip to their underwear and leap into that muddy mess.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Higgins said:

Why and how has it changed so quickly? That’s strange. 

I don't have an explanation as to the "why", only that it has indeed changed. Huge influx of people adding to the population, lots of homeless, mental illness, etc. Where I lived was on the "outskirts" in what appeared to be a somewhat decent area--we had 3 shootings in the area in just one year and lots of drug activity (not to mention the change in calls into dispatch becoming "more", and more dismal). Car break ins, home invasions, fights, prowling, unprovoked attacks, the general "crazy person" call (some in the area where the Browns lived). I nearly lost faith in humanity because of it. It's just stuff the public doesn't get to hear about. 

• Useful 13
13 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I think TLC offered them extra money to leap into the pond.  (like they probably pay extra for shower/toilet scenes on M600PL),  

I follow Christine's LuLaRoe on Facebook and she did a facebook live yesterday where she said the crew filming the episode offered/dared to pay each kid that jumped in the pond $20.  They didn't pay Kody to jump in though - he did it for free.  And she said no one got sick from the pond.  They did keep the little kids out.  

• Useful 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

I follow Christine's LuLaRoe on Facebook and she did a facebook live yesterday where she said the crew filming the episode offered/dared to pay each kid that jumped in the pond $20.  They didn't pay Kody to jump in though - he did it for free.  And she said no one got sick from the pond.  They did keep the little kids out.  

$20?!? They work cheap don't they? 

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, Tatortot said:

Since Meri is still in Vegas why can't she stage the homes and get them ready to sell.

THIS!  Thank you.  If Meri has to be exiled to LV and move back into her old house, why on earth can't she put some work into getting those other houses for sale?  It made me stabby to listen to the Browns whine about how Robyn's and Janelle's house wouldn't be ready to show for several weeks, etc.  Honestly, it's not really Meri's job to get those nasty houses ready, but the fact that she was living there anyway - and the gob-smacking fact that none of these people got their houses into sellable condition BEFORE they moved to Flagstaff - is just mind-numbing.  So they are about to slide into poverty because no one felt like cleaning their LV houses before they moved, so they can't be shown.  I mean - ???!??

17 hours ago, xls said:

There were two big pipes over the pond so likely its some kind of waste water dump. Ewwww

All I could think about is, what if a syringe or a broken glass bottle got swept into Kody's Kootie Pond?  Gosh, but these people are dumb.

15 hours ago, Rhondinella said:

And for that matter, isn't it interesting that "where they go one, they go all" . . . unless it's Meri? Then Kody's perfectly fine with her being 4 hours away. When it's his choice, mind you, not when it's hers.

Hahahaha.  Exactly - unless it's Meri.  And the bloom may be forever off the rose of Meri and Kody's love, but I find it reprehensible that Kody and the remaining Kodettes were fine with Meri moving four hours away, back to a house that they are trying to sell, and were unable to figure out where she and her 400 pounds of LuLaCrap could stay temporarily.  At the same time, I also fully believe that Meri was happy to make that move so she could expound on the "poor me" storyline that we are supposed to buy, but geez - three houses and no one has room for one more person.  What a bunch of crap.  

15 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

How many miles from Kody's family ranch to the NV homes?  Who transported that meat?  I'm just trying to figure out how long meat can stay safe to eat despite all that transporting.  It's not like they had trucks with refrigerators. on them.  And, it's an 8 hour drive to AZ, right?  Would the meat stay okay? 

Well, if Kody and his kids can jump into a plague-ridden pond in their skivvies, I doubt a little spoiled meat consumption would bother them too much.  

I have missed the snark here.  And this family is just so darn snark-worthy!

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

My skin's still crawling from his asking Truely, "Did you tell them [at school] that your father's this hot, surfer/hippie dude?" or something to that effect.  Gross.  

Truely should have told them, "I never see my negligent sperm donor.  He's always with King Sol and Areola."  Asshat Kootie didn't even know enough about Truely to take care of her in a prior episode, but he sure knew Sol's schedule.  What a putz.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

He couldn't stand to let his teenage son be the "hunk in the trunks"..

Nope Kootie had to go flex his muscles and show off his saggy old man ass and chicken legs.

He probably had them blur the crotch to insinuate that he's hung like a horse... Seahorse... Maybe. 

Kootie... Keep your damn clothes on!!  😲

I love you Joan!  I had to read this to Mr. X.  Thank you for our morning laugh!

• LOL 6

To be honest, if TLC uses a makeup artist for the couch segments they need to be fired. None of the browns are lookers for sure . But contrast the scenes of them around the table vs the ones on the couch. Robyn's weird hair and allllll that eye shadow on the women - it's awful. Then add in the weird angry press photos and new show opening. Is TLC punking them?

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

Poor, poor Robyn.... She was supposed to be the thin, pretty wife...... Haha. I’m betting she entered menopause or peri menopause, with a side of low thyroid, and perhaps some digestive issues as well. 

Why does Robyn need a dedicated nanny ( her niece) just to look after one little girl, and why does that little girl need to be on a leash??! 

When the brainless Browns were jumping into the toxic waste pond, Ariella ( or whatever the spawn’s name is) had ripped off her shoes and socks and was having a fit because she wanted to swim too. Gave the nanny quite a struggle!! 🤪

• Love 9
22 hours ago, MakingBacon said:

I wonder if Meri’s house was just rented for the purpose of moving in, being discriminated against and then moving out. Maybe it was an Airbnb. I don’t get that the owner knew what they were all about, would know how her neighbors would react, waited until a neighbor reacted as she knew they would and then decided to kick Meri out. Did the owner pay for the inconvenience of have to move out and find somewhere to store everything? I wouldn’t have walked away from that lease without a few extra thousand dollars and everything I already paid to her upfront but I am bitchy that way. 

Chances are the homeowner probably didn't realize how much the neighbors would be against having a tv show filmed in their neighborhood. Likely had nothing to do with their lifestyle. She probably caught hell from her neighbors after they saw the crew show up and learned who they were. 

22 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Even worse is why would anyone watch Dr Pimple Popper?!? That's just nasty.

Because it's amazing!!!! Love Dr Pimple Popper

22 hours ago, winsomeone said:

Did anyone actually see a police report of this incident? Are they lying yet again?

Likely no reason to create a report. They don't make reports just because someone asked them to check something out. 

21 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Something has to have happened at Meri's besides the filming and moving.  I don't think police go to someone's house to tell them the neighbors don't like you and want you to move.  

I bet some nosey neighbor called the cops because they saw the cameras. OR like someone else said - they had a ton of vehicles there - some people get real weird about other people taking up 'their' curb space. 

18 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

How many miles from Kody's family ranch to the NV homes?  Who transported that meat?  I'm just trying to figure out how long meat can stay safe to eat despite all that transporting.  It's not like they had trucks with refrigerators. on them.  And, it's an 8 hour drive to AZ, right?  Would the meat stay okay? 

I thought it was a 4 hour drive? Either way, frozen meat when kept properly can stay frozen from a long time. I believe they packed everything in coolers. We just brought a cooler full of frozen beef back from a 10-11 hour drive.  As long as the meat stays cold, it's fine. That's why Kody was freaking out about them having the door to the freezer open because if the fridge wasn't working the meat would still stay cold but the more you open the door, the more you allow warmer air inside. Otherwise the cold air will stay trapped. 

So if your power goes out for an extended amount of time you're suppose to limit opening your freezer so stuff stays cold. 

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I bet some nosey neighbor called the cops because they saw the cameras. OR like someone else said - they had a ton of vehicles there - some people get real weird about other people taking up 'their' curb space. 

I wonder if Meri's neighbors were given a heads-up that a trashy reality show was going to be filmed in their nice, quiet cul-de-sac.  If so, perhaps they didn't also expect five U-Hauls and 14 broken-down cars transporting 67 people, PLUS camera crews, boom operators and a craft service table blocking their only way out of their own driveways.  The irony is, of course, had the neighbors only waited a few days they would've seen that Meri's house was, in fact, a ghost town.

If they were not given a heads-up, then heck yeah - I'd be calling the police too.

• Love 10

All of the above, plus FedEx, PO and UPS trucks picking up her LuLaCrap clothes orders every day.  Someone that lives on that street probably couldn't get his/her car out of their driveway.  

Playing that plyg card is getting damned old.  

• Love 14
20 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I'm no expert, but, the pipes looked like culvert pipes to me. (I grew up in country near neighbors with ponds.)  They are to help provide way for water to flow under structures and to relieve drainage ditches.  I can't imagine anything other than rainwater out there, but, it still would be pretty dirty.  Even back in my childhood, nobody went swimming in a farm pond! lol  It's used to irrigate the crops, and I suppose the cows drank from it.  

Lotta shit in that pond.  Is it wrong I was hoping for Kody to get giardia?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

They discussed dry ice

18 hours ago, Kohola3 said:

My guess is that they are maxed out on every credit card in the universe, pay only the minimum monthly and have no health insurance at all.  

What remains a mystery to me is what fly-by-night finance company keeps loaning them money.  What reputable place does that kind of thing?

Have they ever paid their property taxes?

• Love 5
15 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Her neck looked bigger than last season to me.  She needs to get that checked out.  She looks overall to be in bad health.  If she isn't pregnant, she carries a lot of weight in her belly so it could be what that other poster (sorry, forgot who!) suggested.  But she seems harder in both looks and personality.  I think they are 5 really unhappy adults.  Well maybe not Kody.  He seems too dense to see there may be an issue or he just doesn't care.  They also collectively have an IQ of 4.

14 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Why the hell do they keep all those freezers at one person’s house?? The others race across town when they need a pound of hamburger? 

Does the least favored wife get stuck with the extra electric bills for housing these large mofos?  I did notice Christine telling someone to leave the organ meat.  Unless she was referring to Kody.

Edited by Natalie68
  • LOL 17
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Yup gotta keep that big lumbering bear in her enclosure.

She looks so bloated, orange and bitchy.... I don't believe her BS about the neighbors persecuting them... Manufactured nonsense!

Kody and Meri are nasty liars... IF the neighbour's complained it was probably over all the traffic with a film crew on scene.

Bears have a huge sweet tooth.  Just fling some snickerdoodles at her enclosure every now and then and she will be happy pappy.

13 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

He couldn't stand to let his teenage son be the "hunk in the trunks"..

Nope Kootie had to go flex his muscles and show off his saggy old man ass and chicken legs.

He probably had them blur the crotch to insinuate that he's hung like a horse... Seahorse... Maybe. 

Kootie... Keep your damn clothes on!!  😲

SHRINKAGE!  Who else hears George Costanza when yelling that?

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

You all heard him humblebrag about this scene during a couch session, right?  Something along the lines of "you'll never be able to unsee this!  Har har har!"  You know he's thinking, "Man, I am in fantasic shape for a dude my age!"  Meanwhile, we're all thinking, "Turn away!  Just don't look!  Don't  - ARRGHhhhhhhhh! ^%$%^"

Someone above posted that Kody simply could not let his son grab that spotlight for even a few moments.  Spot-on.  Kody's gotta beat his chest and make sure everyone knows that HE'S THE MAN.  What a jerkwad.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Likely no reason to create a report. They don't make reports just because someone asked them to check something out. 

IMO, there’s a paper/computer trail for every call.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Robyn is totally pregnant in the talking heads where she is wearing a hot pink shirt under the solid blue blazer.  You can see the bump.  Those talking heads must have just been filmed recently.  They have two different sets of talking head - the older set is where Robyn is wearing a flowered sweater over a lighter pink shirt.  

9 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

When they are sitting on the couch doing interviews, Meri’s face is an excellent BS detector. It’s actually really funny to just focus on one of them when they’re all together. 

Meri and her ugly damn shooties that go round and round and round in circles... You can tell when she gets really frustrated because the circular motion gets more and more frantic 😂 

I can't imagine sitting there lying my ass off knowing that my kids are going to hear me and know that I'm outright lying.

No wonder Logan has basically separated himself from them and lives his own life.... He seems to be a decent young man with a conscience and doesn't want to be part of the LYING for dollars scam... He was smart to get an education so he can truly be independent... Maddie didn't do that and has chosen to jump on the TLC gravy train of lies.... I noticed that Mykelti and Fat Tony were out at Coyote Pass for filming so they obviously don't mind the lies as long as TLC tosses a few bucks in their direction.

When I was growing up my parents stressed the value of honesty and I did the same with my kids....meanwhile the Brown's have given their kids a master class in lying and deceiving people... I can't imagine raising kids that way .. It's sickening.

Just because your kids don't say anything doesn't mean they don't know what you're doing.

🙁

• Love 12

To play Devils Advocate here- I can understand all the women wanting their own homes and privacy. When times are good and money is plenty. However- the fact that Meri had to go to a hotel when her housing situation allegedly fell through- speaks Volumes about their family. These women clearly dislike each other, and Robyn and Christine are the only “wives” even pretending to have a relationship with Kody. 

The Browns should be the poster family for the anti polygamy cause. 

• Love 21
35 minutes ago, Fig Newton said:

I am making this my screen saver !!

It should surely help me in resisting temptation to snack on yummies.

Is it just me or do his skivvies resemble  Supermans' shorts?  image.png.a9c9c7ca8363fc1077a5af6ec0276843.png

And Kootie wonders why Truely didn't tell her principle about her dad. 🙄

Hell no... I can't even imagine being her age and going to school knowing people have seen my dad in his "underpants"... soaking wet and roaring like King Kong in the middle of a poop pond.

Someone mentioned him calling his underwear "underpants"... Sorry can't recall who but it's pretty funny when you think about it... What grown ass 50something man calls his briefs.. "Underpants"?

It's shocking how needy and ridiculous he is... referring to himself as a cool surfer dude... Who does that? 

It was priceless...you could tell he was butt hurt that Truely didn't even mention him at all! 😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Poor, poor Robyn.... She was supposed to be the thin, pretty wife...... Haha. I’m betting she entered menopause or peri menopause, with a side of low thyroid, and perhaps some digestive issues as well. 

Most likely this. Plus, poor eating habits.

Has Robyn adopted Janelle’s wardrobe choices?  While she’s obviously smaller then Janelle, when sitting on the sofa you can see that Robyn’s body, especially in the abdominal area, favors Janelle’s body quite a bit.  

I know in season one Robyn informed the audience that Kody likes “curvy” women.  The only wife that is or ever was curvy is possibly Christine. Meri is bottom heavy and Janelle is shapeless. And now Robyn...

The new intro for the show is very moody and shows the wives in the most unattractive poses possible. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

To play Devils Advocate here- I can understand all the women wanting their own homes and privacy. When times are good and money is plenty. However- the fact that Meri had to go to a hotel when her housing situation allegedly fell through- speaks Volumes about their family. These women clearly dislike each other, and Robyn and Christine are the only “wives” even pretending to have a relationship with Kody. 

The Browns should be the poster family for the anti polygamy cause. 

Of course, they aren't on board with living in one house.  That's why Kody told the architect that if the wives found out about his plan, they would kill him in his sleep!  Seriously, he did say that. lol  

• Love 1
17 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Or, they could have rented mobile homes in park all within walking distance from each other, except I've been told they are too good for something like that. Lol

No way in hell Robyn's going back in a trailer. Meri either. Janelle would probably love it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

That's why Kody told the architect that if the wives found out about his plan, they would kill him in his sleep!

Too bad it didn't get leaked.  The funeral would have been a blast.

• LOL 7