Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Exodus

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

The crew including Captain Lee are shocked to wake up and hear the shocking news that Kate quit. In Kate’s absence, Simone and Courtney struggle to maintain order in the interior. Ashton doesn’t remember his actions from the night before and has to confess to Lee that he is the reason Kate is gone. Meanwhile, Tanner is surprised to learn that he and Kate kissed. Kevin is sent spiraling when a charter guest, Justine, who is also a professional Chef, threatens to keep a close eye on him. Charter guest drama ensues when the primary’s cousin, Jamie, refuses to share her guest cabin.

Airs December 30, 2019.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

What was up with the one girl, Jamie, who couldn’t share a bed with another grown woman? So she’s choosing to sleep on a sofa with no bathroom instead? I suspect she has issues. 

I'm a grown man and there's no way I'm sharing a bed with another grown man.  The couch would be better.

Whoever booked this this screwed up.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Why didn’t the 2 smaller women with the twin beds take the double.  The personal chef seems like a bitch.

Jamie wants to have her own room. If the smaller sized women slept in the double, Jamie and Lauren would be in the room with the two twin beds. And ha - the other guests do not like her (we can see why). 

• Love 17

I'm calling production manipulation on the room/bed situation.  Could it possibly be that when this charter group were accepted, they were told everyone would have their own beds?  I can understand Lauren not wanting to share a bed, especially if they may have been told otherwise.  But, she is being a total bitch about that, and everything else, it seems, so maybe she said "okay" to get a free trip and then, changed her mind, because she didn't speak up first about accommodations.  (The other two skinny girls claimed the room with the two twin bed pretty quickly).  

This is reminding me of a RH vacation trip, where the women are always fighting over the rooms.

Wow and kudos to Captain Lee for giving up his quarters for Jamie.  

10 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Then I’d say that Lauren is a good sport and Jamie is a PIA. 

Capt Lee to the rescue about the other girl being selfish. 

That’s a class act. Capt. Lee is giving up his own room. 

I also bet that Jamie girl is super pissed that Lauren is in the Captain's quarters.  I mean, it is her birthday, after all!  

• LOL 10
  • Love 10

Kevin is the King of Excuses. The baby of the family is never at fault. Shut up Kevin. You suck.

I really wish Rylee had struck it out of the park just to tell the boys to stuff it. I don’t think she failed, I think fishing is as much luck as skill (as the wife of an often frustrated fisherman).

I HATE that captain doesn’t seem to care that the only description of the event comes from a guy who admits he doesn’t remember what happened. Maybe ask Kate what happened? She is a better person than I am as I would have excoriated Ashton and he would have been begging for his *insert family member I am not allowed to mention here*.

Guest Molly is a former America’s Next Top Model contestant.

Edited by hoosiermommy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21
16 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Pure speculation, but I think production gave Kate a nice pile of ca$h to come back.

I hope she terrorizes them all and especially whining Simone.

While Simone is doing some whining, I'm also finding Courtney to be getting progressively more whiney as the season goes on, as well.  I'm getting a feeling that she is really over this "stew" thing.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, hoosiermommy said:

Kevin is the King of Excuses. The baby of the family is never at fault. Shut up Kevin. You suck.

I really wish Rylee had struck it out of the park just to tell the boys to stuff it. I don’t think she failed, I think fishing is as much luck as skill (as the wife of an often frustrated fisherman).

I HATE that captain doesn’t seem to care that the only description of the event comes from a guy who admits he doesn’t remember what happened. Maybe ask Kate what happened? She is a better person than I am as I would have excoriated Ashton and he would have been begging for his *insert family member I am not allowed to mention here*.

Guest Molly is a former America’s Next Top Model contestant.

And is also going to be famous for allowing Ashton to shove his tongue down her throat, if I'm seeing the previews correctly.  And, hey - isn't hooking up with a guest a reason for immediate firing?  Ashton continues to prove what a fucking asshole scumbag he really is.  

• Love 21
27 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Pure speculation, but I think production gave Kate a nice pile of ca$h to come back.

I hope she terrorizes them all and especially whining Simone.

They definitely ponied up for a hotel and stylist, she looked fantastic. Good for her, they're lucky she came back at all. 

Kevin looked like he wanted to cry when the chef guest told him he needed to step it up. I'm sure he'll find some way to blame Kate. 

• Love 21
38 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I'm calling production manipulation on the room/bed situation

My opinion is that Not everything that goes wrong is production manufactured.  I’ve been listening to numerous Podcasts that feature reality executive producers, etc.  They seem to be pretty hands odd and admit that most of the bizarre things that happen they did not see coming.

As far as the room situation it makes sense that the guests charter the boat and decide among themselves the sleeping arrangements. 
I personally don’t think I’d want to share a bed with someone I don’t know well.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
46 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I'm calling production manipulation on the room/bed situation.  Could it possibly be that when this charter group were accepted, they were told everyone would have their own beds?  I can understand Lauren not wanting to share a bed, especially if they may have been told otherwise.  But, she is being a total bitch about that,

Unless they forced her to be a bitch about it than I don’t know how it’s production shenanigans. If she reacted like an adult we would have never known there was an issue.

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

My opinion is that Not everything that goes wrong is production manufactured.

Agreed.  I also think it's possible the guests read might have read materials that stated "accomodations for 12 guests" and assumed that meant 12 separate rooms. 

• Love 13

Now convenient that Ashton doesn’t remember. When he said he had anger problems when he was a kid after his parents got divorced, I’m thinking, you still do and just being superficial but I’ve never thought he was all that. Short, stocky and cocky don’t do it for me. I would literally feel unsafe being alone with him. 

Where did Captain Lee sleep? I would totally throw that heifer overboard. What a wet noodle. I’m kind of tired of Lee sitting there twirling his radio and blustering about how they all need to shape up. It’s a little late now with two more charters. Hopefully, Kate Will go to bat for Rhylee against Ashton. 

Kevin’s dishes are uninspired and lazy.  Having pizza and matzoh ball soup in Thailand just seems like a poor choice even if you like that stuff especially with a chef as a guest but it Looks like he’ll go toe to toe with the private chef. He can’t handle any constructive criticism. Everyone is just phoning it in at this point.

The fact that Tanner thinks he has a chance with Kate tells me everything I need to know about him.

• Love 22

Maybe I misheard during the episode, but I thought that someone requested pizza and mazto ball soup. I though when the pizzas were brought out to the guests one of the guests said they were glad that someone requested them. I hate to defend Kevin, but if the items were requested on the preference sheets than I cannot really fault Kevin that much for serving them.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I never want to hear “bruh” again.

I don’t understand how everyone thinks Courtney is cool or why Brian is so attracted to her. She’s perpetually grumpy and whines all the time. And how can she keep saying she doesn’t really know Brian yet she’s sleeping in the same bed with him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16