Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, nytonc said:

Why hasn’t Kelly sued Vicki for telling “lies” about her? Is it bc they’re true??

Establishing slander when you are a public figure is incredibly difficult. Why waste the money?

• Love 14

I am so over Kelly.  She is no better a character than Danielle on NJ.  I stopped watching NJ.  I am guessing Kelly will help me walk away from OC.  

Vicky is right.  The franchise is pbbbt.  Bringing Vicky back won’t salvage this franchise either.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

Establishing slander when you are a public figure is incredibly difficult. Why waste the money?

A big part of Kelly’s case is the hurt it caused her daughter.  From the coke comments and now this train stuff.

Dragging Jolie into this ‘lawsuit’ is heartless.

( but, we all know the real reason is bc the coke and train stuff ....is true)

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Drink a shot everytime Vicki says, "It's my show."

6 minutes ago, b2H said:

I am so over Kelly.  She is no better a character than Danielle on NJ.  I stopped watching NJ.  I am guessing Kelly will help me walk away from OC.  

Vicky is right.  The franchise is pbbbt.  Bringing Vicky back won’t salvage this franchise either.

Vicki is right about what? Spreading false rumors about Kelly? That's the main reason Kelly is at odds with Vicki.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15

Andy, I've got to stop you right away--it's a first that Emily got her hip replaced 10 days ago and she's at a reunion?  Didn't Bethenny go to the RHNYC season three reunion 10 days after getting a c-section?  I would think that would check the post-surgery box.  Ugh, I'm so mad at myself that I know that!

Tamra and Gina were visibly jealous of Shannon's divorce settlement and dating relationship.  If looks could kill...I do prefer Fun Shannon to Mopey Shannon if I have to pick.

In the behind the scenes, Vicki was really making her own bed...wow.  All her bitching off the set captured on camera was a thing of beauty. Chronologically, I don't understand why everyone is re-writing history.  Vicki has not been here for 15 years, as she claimed, nor has Tamra known Vicki for 15 years, as she previously claimed.  The show went on the air in 2006.  Vicki and Tamra met in season three.  Stop exaggerating.  

Gina is looking rough for 35.  She prides herself on her integrity?  Um...I got nothing.  I think her friendship with Emily is dunzo.  

The HD isn't kind to a single one of them.  Wow.

I want a little or a lot of the medicine that Kelly took before filming. 

Tamra, good draw of first blood--" I'm not dumb.  You're dumb.  I graduated high school."  Ok, but did you ever graduate from high school?

WTF with this Jane Doe lawsuit and an 82 year old woman and a restraining order?  Another topic that is too strange for comment upon.

Why the fuck are we doing a Vicki love-life retrospective when she's not even a full-time cast member?  I've never even seen Michael Wolfson Sr prior to this reunion!  Honestly, just give her back her orange rather than giving her all this special treatment and ass kissing, if that's what it comes down to.

This is the first time Braunwyn had something of her own?  Seven kids' world's just shattered.  Shallow bitch.

Were Shannon and Tamra insinuating behind the scenes that Kelly was coked up? It wouldn't surprise me if they were, and it wouldn't surprise me if she was (I have no problem with responsible drug use, so it's neither here nor there for me).

I completely thought Shannon did overreact with the tap on the head with the bowl, but that was a pretty good line that Shannon got off that Meghan McCain only agreed with Kelly because she was sitting right next to her.  I love that stuff, because I know Andy hates when they break the WWHL fourth (fifth?) wall.

I am constantly amused at the animosity between Gina and Braunwyn, because I despise them both, so it's no-lose when they go at it. 

I think the reason I remain enthusiastic about this franchise is because I love the chaos and accusations.  I hate the concept of the tres amigas (and why isn't it quatro amigas?), but I do love when they expose so much dirty laundry, so when Vicki and Tamra were fighting with Kelly about who owns the water, whether Kelly owns property, and whether Tamra had a Groupon, it gave me life.  That's going to be my new line whenever anyone doubts me, going forward: "You can go ahead and check; it's in the public domain!" 

I did like Kelly admitting fault over telling Gina she wasn't accomplished (even though she isn't accomplished).  These reunions would be 80% shorter if people owned their shit like that.  I don't like Kelly going after other women's looks to their faces.  It makes me uncomfortable.  

Emily definitely has her guard up.  She is self-conscious and insecure.  That also makes me uncomfortable. 

Not bad, overall.

• Love 19

Why did Vicky get a demotion???

Are they ever gonna tell us?

Next year she will be back as a Main! 

Her backstage tantrums are hilarious.

I give zero flat asses to Gina & Emily!

Gina is sticking by Tamrat to stay on the show.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Why did Vicky get a demotion???

Are they ever gonna tell us?

Next year she will be back as a Main! 

Her backstage tantrums are hilarious.

I give zero flat asses to Gina & Emily!

Gina is sticking by Tamrat to stay on the show.

Vicki got demoted because she had absolutely no storyline this season except fighting with Kelly. If not for that, she wouldn't have even been interesting enough to be a friend.

45 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Vicki is full of shit.

Way before they began filming this season contracts had to be signed. She was offered a low salary and "Friend Of" status. Vicki and her agent should have refused to sign and walked off.

Because she signed - she is contractually obligated to film when they tell her

Exactly. And if Bravo considered Vicki THE star, they would have never demoted her. Yet Tamra and Shannon think Kelly has such a big ego? GTFOH!

• LOL 2
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Fun Shannon never existed.

Shannon laughs more sometimes depending on how much alcohol she's had in the last 4 hours.

That's not fun - that's just drunk

I didn't like Shannon, then I felt sorry for Shannon, then I kind of liked shannon,  and now I can't stand her.  I do not understand how she can flip her attitude towards Vicki. Vicky's a bitch.  Tambrat  Is really  obnoxious.  And I wish they would all quit screaming. If Vickie comes back next year, I won't watch

10 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Vicki got demoted because she had absolutely no storyline this season except fighting with Kelly. If not for that, she wouldn't have even been interesting enough to be a friend.

Exactly. And if Bravo considered Vicki THE star, they would have never demoted her. Yet Tamra and Shannon think Kelly has such a big ego? GTFOH!

OMG in Vickie comes back I will not watch.

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

t's sad how Shannon has her head so far up Tamra and Vicki's asses. The same Tamra who said Shannon was not a good friend and that she was tired of hearing about Shannon's problems last season, and the same Vicki who publicly told the world that David beat Shannon. No matter how badly Tamra and Vicki treat Shannon, she keeps coming back for more.

Vicky isn't a friend to anyone. Shannon must think she won't be back unless she parties up with Vicki and Tamra.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
22 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Andy, I've got to stop you right away--it's a first that Emily got her hip replaced 10 days ago and she's at a reunion?  Didn't Bethenny go to the RHNYC season three reunion 10 days after getting a c-section?  I would think that would check the post-surgery box.  Ugh, I'm so mad at myself that I know that!

Tamra and Gina were visibly jealous of Shannon's divorce settlement and dating relationship.  If looks could kill...I do prefer Fun Shannon to Mopey Shannon if I have to pick.

In the behind the scenes, Vicki was really making her own bed...wow.  All her bitching off the set captured on camera was a thing of beauty. Chronologically, I don't understand why everyone is re-writing history.  Vicki has not been here for 15 years, as she claimed, nor has Tamra known Vicki for 15 years, as she previously claimed.  The show went on the air in 2006.  Vicki and Tamra met in season three.  Stop exaggerating.  

Gina is looking rough for 35.  She prides herself on her integrity?  Um...I got nothing.  I think her friendship with Emily is dunzo.  

The HD isn't kind to a single one of them.  Wow.

I want a little or a lot of the medicine that Kelly took before filming. 

Tamra, good draw of first blood--" I'm not dumb.  You're dumb.  I graduated high school."  Ok, but did you ever graduate from high school?

WTF with this Jane Doe lawsuit and an 82 year old woman and a restraining order?  Another topic that is too strange for comment upon.

Why the fuck are we doing a Vicki love-life retrospective when she's not even a full-time cast member?  I've never even seen Michael Wolfson Sr prior to this reunion!  Honestly, just give her back her orange rather than giving her all this special treatment and ass kissing, if that's what it comes down to.

This is the first time Braunwyn had something of her own?  Seven kids' world's just shattered.  Shallow bitch.

Were Shannon and Tamra insinuating behind the scenes that Kelly was coked up? It wouldn't surprise me if they were, and it wouldn't surprise me if she was (I have no problem with responsible drug use, so it's neither here nor there for me).

I completely thought Shannon did overreact with the tap on the head with the bowl, but that was a pretty good line that Shannon got off that Meghan McCain only agreed with Kelly because she was sitting right next to her.  I love that stuff, because I know Andy hates when they break the WWHL fourth (fifth?) wall.

I am constantly amused at the animosity between Gina and Braunwyn, because I despise them both, so it's no-lose when they go at it. 

I think the reason I remain enthusiastic about this franchise is because I love the chaos and accusations.  I hate the concept of the tres amigas (and why isn't it quatro amigas?), but I do love when they expose so much dirty laundry, so when Vicki and Tamra were fighting with Kelly about who owns the water, whether Kelly owns property, and whether Tamra had a Groupon, it gave me life.  That's going to be my new line whenever anyone doubts me, going forward: "You can go ahead and check; it's in the public domain!" 

I did like Kelly admitting fault over telling Gina she wasn't accomplished (even though she isn't accomplished).  These reunions would be 80% shorter if people owned their shit like that.  I don't like Kelly going after other women's looks to their faces.  It makes me uncomfortable.  

Emily definitely has her guard up.  She is self-conscious and insecure.  That also makes me uncomfortable. 

Not bad, overall.

Shannon absolutely overreacted about the bonk on the head.  While you shouldn't hit people on the head, it was a tap. Shannon got no sympathy because she made it over blown.

28 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Drink a shot everytime Vicki says, "It's my show."

Vicki is right about what? Spreading false rumors about Kelly? That's the main reason Kelly is at odds with Vicki.

I have never known Vickie to be right about anything. She feels if she just screams it in your face that it makes it right.

47 minutes ago, nexxie said:

How can Shannon not see who Tamra is?!

Exactly 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I love Shannon, but Vicki and Tamra bring out the worst in her. Vicki has done far worse to both Tamra and Shannon than Kelly ever has, yet they think Kelly is such a horrible person? GTFO.

I understand Gina is probably still upset that Emily arranged the date with Shane's cousin who already had a girlfriend, (although I think that was more Shane's doing), but I do feel like she wants to be accepted by the Tres Amigas, and her desperation to be accepted by them, also fueled her tension with Emily this season. I hope their friendship remains in tact next season, if they're brought back.

Vicki, go away. You are not needed. Obviously, the producers don't feel you are the star, since they demoted your ass this season.

OMG do I agree with your 1st paragraph  And the last paragraph especially.

Edited by antfitz
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I couldn’t do it guys I know I made it this far but I’m just over this group of women screeching......I can’t watch anymore 

I'm feeling you. I don't think I can watch either. All of them together out screaming each other is just too much. And Vicky for a whole hour is just torture. I think Ill just get recaps on here, unless I can figure out a way to only hear Kelly's insults.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Vicki has done far worse to both Tamra and Shannon than Kelly ever has, yet they think Kelly is such a horrible person? GTFO.

Yeah, I'd love to see Kelly throw in their faces that she never started any rumors about someone's husband being gay or someone's husband beating them...

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 17

Whatever makeup artists made up these ladies should be fired. An 4 year old playing dress up could do a better job. Yikes. 

I loved the footage of Vicki in the dressing room. And that she got what she wanted - a seat right beside Andy. Priceless. I know it is an UO but I hope Vicki is back FT next season. Bronte and Kelly can go - please. Bronte is boring - maybe because all she has going for her is that she has birthed 7 kids? Which in my book isn't an accomplishment. Kelly is just unstable, and not enjoyable to watch. 

I really had hoped that by now Shannon would have learned that all she has to do to get under Kelly's skin is to smirk like Kelly does, and laugh at her. Hopefully we will see some of that next week.

I loved Andy zoning out at one point when everyone was talking over everyone else. Priceless.

I really hope Emily isn't back next year, but I don't think I will be that lucky. I have come to like Gina because she has a sense of humour about herself. Emily just has a perpetual stick up her butt. I really can only tolerate her because I love Shane's snarky comments. When Emily said that Shane wanted to know if Bronte's husband was going to bring his statement necklaces to BravoCon, I almost spit up my drink. Lol. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Yeah, I'd love to see Kelly throw in their faces that she never started any rumors about someone's husband being gay or someone's husband beating them...

Except that Kelly was the one to bring it up on camera. So, if Kelly is mad at Tamra for bringing up the "train" rumor on camera, then she has no leg to stand on.

• Love 7

The Tres Leches love playing victim. They say things to Kelly and then when she comes back and gut them they whine “she’s a horrible person.” I think by now they should know Kelly will eviscerate them with her words. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, FancyNancy said:

The Tres Leches love playing victim. They say things to Kelly and then when she comes back and gut them they whine “she’s a horrible person.” I think by now they should know Kelly will eviscerate them with her words. 

You are so right.

I also think by now they should know .....................  All kinds of things.

Shannon was so beautiful - her face always looked great no matter what her weight. She has a banging body now but her face - yikes, creeping me out.

• Love 8

Fun Shannon?  It’s stupid Shannon.  Just because she thinks Tamra and Vikie are her best friends.  They taught her how to screech, scream, drink heavily, and hop on top of bars.  Next, she will be showing her tits too.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Shannon was so beautiful - her face always looked great no matter what her weight. She has a banging body now but her face - yikes, creeping me out.

As far as HWs go, Shannon isn't quite as changed

shannon-beador-plastic-surgery-5.jpg?res

as some others

Vicki-Gunvalson-Plastic-Surgery-Face-pp-

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, nexxie said:

How can Shannon not see who Tamra is?!

I wish she would've seen the nasty ass look on Tamra's face when Gina & Emily were hugging it out.  Tamra lives for and instigates 100% of the fights on the show.

Does anyone know if she graduated from high school? Kelly sure seemed to strike a nerve with that one.

• Love 20
10 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I love Shannon, but Vicki and Tamra bring out the worst in her. Vicki has done far worse to both Tamra and Shannon than Kelly ever has, yet they think Kelly is such a horrible person? GTFO.

I understand Gina is probably still upset that Emily arranged the date with Shane's cousin who already had a girlfriend, (although I think that was more Shane's doing), but I do feel like she wants to be accepted by the Tres Amigas, and her desperation to be accepted by them, also fueled her tension with Emily this season. I hope their friendship remains in tact next season, if they're brought back.

Vicki, go away. You are not needed. Obviously, the producers don't feel you are the star, since they demoted your ass this season.

Gina is a fair weather friend.  To break a friendship over a mistake with the cousin is ridiculous.  Emily should dump Gina, as she is not a true friend.

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, snarts said:

Does anyone know if she graduated from high school? Kelly sure seemed to strike a nerve with that one.

She sure did!  I don’t know the answer but am going to guess Tamra has a GED instead of traditional HS diploma based on her reaction.

Kelly should just laugh at them instead of laughing and then tossing out something toxic.  Tamra and Vicki would look even more crazy without further ammo.

Andy sure seems over Vicki.

• Love 15