Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E21: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

I think Kelly went to either Arizona State or University of Arizona -- either way, I am pretty sure she went to college.

This is not a popular opinion but I feel badly for Vicki because this show means so much to her and she clearly self-identifies as the OG of the OC. I only wish she would take a page from the Ramona (RHNY) or Luann (RHNY) playbook. Luann got demoted to "friend of" from "Housewife" but came roaring back with a killer storyline and the ability to go toe-to-toe with Bethenny -- a place where angels fear to read.  Ramona accepted that she as no longer an Alpha Housewife but remained relevant by being her kooky, unique, opulent self.  I am not saying that Ramona or LuAnn are heroes but they managed to keep their apple by entertaining the audience.

Vicki needs to know that her OG seniority and longevity don't guarantee an orange. She needs to entertain the audience and not be so self serving (selling the insurance), conning people (Brooks BS) and being a little homophobic and unkind. Vicki is at her best when bringing the slapstick humor and old school/midwestern work ethic vibe.  She has a really good side when she chooses it show it.

One more thing: can we please knock if off with the age shaming.  Yes, Kelly, you are better looking than Vicki but you are 20 years younger than she is -- so of course you are more attractive.  Don't get me wrong -- I like Kelly and Emily. But ladies, for whom the bell tolls and menopause and aging are right around the corner for both of you. So have a little empathy. Aging is the great equalizer for us all.  

• Love 22

I don’t care but Kelly is my fave. Lol Tamra is a dumb bitch. 

Vicki fucking sucks. She is a conwoman. Fuck off. Glad Kelly keeps insulting her. Vicki is such a vile woman. I wish she would be off the show forever. 

Shannon being BFF with Vicki and Tamra makes me not really like her.

Gina and Emily who cares lol.

Kelly just cracks me up.

Tamra calling anyone a narcissist is hilarious.

Vicki thinks she’s some great thing. Delusional loser. She did not start the fucking show. An original cast member yea but start the show? Get the fuck out of here lol.

• Love 18
21 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Tamra, good draw of first blood--" I'm not dumb.  You're dumb.  I graduated high school."  Ok, but did you ever graduate from high school?

I believe both statements are grammatically correct.  The use of “from” is redundant. 

• Love 2

Vicki looks like she slipped on an orange peel. She looks so severe and permanently angry. At some point, fillers and Botox have the opposite effect. 

If she wants to have a happy marriage and a good life, then she needs to walk away from the show.  You are not the show, Vicki. And why do you want to be the show? It’s a  shitshow.  You’ve  looked bad ever since Brooks, nothing you do or say, other than leave the show, will repair the damage to your reputation. You look like trash if you stay.

• Love 8

Oooh, how I loved watching Vile Vicki have to sit through watching clips of her past years on the show. Get her off the show!!

And Tamra and Shannon, you are both nasty, angry, cold- hearted b*tches. You can both follow Vicki out the door. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

I believe both statements are grammatically correct.  The use of “from” is redundant. 

Erm...how do you figure?

The links below may have to be copied and pasted, so I'll just quote from the second one:

"The thing is, when you say, "Squiggly graduated Burrow," you've turned "to graduate" into a transitive verb. By definition, the act of graduating is something a school does to a student, not something a student does to a school. Schools graduate students. You could say that Burrow graduated 600 students this year. However, if you say, “Squiggly graduated Burrow,” you're making Squiggly the subject and Burrow the object and saying that Squiggly did something to the college. It's possible Squiggly did many things to the college during his tenure there. He may have damaged the college, delighted the college, or desecrated the college--but he didn't graduate the college."

https://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/questions-and-quandaries/grammar/can-you-graduate-college-grammar-lesson

https://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/graduated-versus-graduated-from

• Love 9

So many good comments above.  Just finished watching this awful reunion.  Hoping the Vicki edit behind the scenes, combined with Andy's initial question regarding her stupid, arrogant lawsuit against Bravo is her swan song. She was portrayed as 100% nuts-best business woman, best $maker, best housewife, etc. She needs to focus on her love tank staying full.

Tamara seems to also be reading some tea leaves. Unusually high level nasty coming from her. Secure people don't act like this, even the usual  mean/shallow/desperate nasty level Tamara we expect from her. 

I can't watch these chicks anymore for all the reasons stated previously. Two many of these pod people/women in my real life the make this behavior NOT entertaining. What is entertaining is watching Kelly give it to them and watch them squirm.

I would give Shannon another round at OC. Of the Three Witches of OC, to me, Shannon is the least vile. I see her negativity and bad behavior coming from a combo entitled/insecure place.

She does exhibit an arrogance as we saw when introduced to Meghan. Her insecurities are negativity empowered by her friendships with Tamara & Vickie.

Because she is not a strong person, she barnacles with the ones she perceives as strong -mistaking Vickie and Tamara’s arrogance for strength. My bet is, her behavior may be different around less psycho people. I don’t perceive her as downright cunning and mean like the other two. Her being loud may be mistaken for Vicki/Tamara nuts.

Kelly has her own brand of vile, but have to admit I enjoy seeing her give it back to them. 

Would be interested seeing OC without entitled Vickie and streetrat/gaslighter Tamara.

They really need to go.

Or Hey. Bravo, start a reality shitty “All Stars": all on one show. These Housewives all have similar negative superpowers. Let them feed off each other.

image.png

Edited by itsadryheat
too many thoughts in my head-vicki has to go and epsteins not dead
  • Love 11

Well, WHENEVER Ickie was demoted, GOOD!  I just howled at her "I Started This Show! This is MY show! Get off of MY SHOW" over and over.  Then it went over the top when she said something about how she and Steve were going to Laughlin, NV and how they should just go ahead and GO!  But... in true bigass ego Ickie fashion, she just stood there and didn't move a muscle toward the door.

Get on off your show, Ickie.  You bring NOTHING to the table. Go. Now. Go on. You can do it!

• Love 22

I just finished watching the 1st part of the reunion.Vicki and Tamra are gossip mongers without a doubt, but Kelly's mean streak is far more difficult to watch for my tastes.  The fact that she laughs after insulting the others is scary to me.  Even if Vicki, Tamra, and/or Shannon leave, others will come along that cause Kelly to respond to in the same way.

I'm not up for that. It's too ugly.

All three need a good talking to by the higher-ups at Bravo before being called back as friend or otherwise.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, mon berg said:

Shannon is so full of herself she would of still been with David if not on the show I think based on what I have seen she would of kept holding on to him letting him get away with things because she is one of those people cant cope being alone plus the show is what has gotten her name etc out their without it she is a nobody.

Hold up there a minute, so when Shannon says she would have dumped David if she hadn't been on the show, you think that was just balderdash?  Interesting.  I thought it was an admission of weakness, and so believed it.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I'm right there with you.  Emily annoys me.  Mostly because I feel like her dramatic scenes (like the fight with Gina) she's acting.  I think she views herself, because she's an attorney dontcha know, as being the most brilliant mind on the show.  And her voice irritates me.

Too be fair, most brilliant mind on RHOC is a pretty low bar.  She probably is the smartest and then maybe Kelly.  It's slim pickings.

10 hours ago, mon berg said:

Laughing at Kelly saying Tamra doesn't even have high school education.

I can't stand people that blame the likes of alcohol for their actions well if you are a miserable drunk then dont drink also it tends to show what a person is really like and from what we have seen on this show these women do drink way to much and are very ugly inside.

Wow these women think because they have been on the show longer they are something special and means others are not on the same level come on grow up no wonder their kids want nothing to do with a lot of these people.

Every one of these women are just so dumb and to think a bunch of them are suppose to have advanced education makes you wonder if they cheated or paid someone to get it for them.

Vicki is a con women she knew about brooks but because she loved him she would do anything for him but what you expect she sells insurance which we all know is a big con in itself.

Notice how she gets jealous if others make something of themselves.

Shannon is so full of herself she would of still been with David if not on the show I think based on what I have seen she would of kept holding on to him letting him get away with things because she is one of those people cant cope being alone plus the show is what has gotten her name etc out their without it she is a nobody.

The other thing with her is clearly is not healthy she gets hurt easily and now has UTI come on yes she has lost weight but not healthy and I agree with Kelly every little thing Vicki is the same it's like it's end of the world maybe it's the drink.

Kelly is all over the place but love that she calls out all their bs if only she had a brain she could rip these women apart in an intellectual way.

I was assuming Shannon's UTI was because she's so fun and having so much sex with her new guy.

So Tamra's "look at how Kelly sits there and twitches her lips" was another dug accusation, no?  It was hilarious when they cut to a clip of Kelly just sitting there with her lips completely still.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Vicki was in the right place at the right time when they cast this show. If she was trying to get on this show in the last several years, she would be lucky to get a call back. imo

Wasn’t Jenna Keough the star of the first season of OC?

Vicki was her neighbor.

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
18 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I've never used Groupon, but it seems to be a legitimate way for businesses to promote certain products or services, and a great way for consumers to save money.  So why was Kelly attacking Tamra for using it at Cut Fitness, and why did Tamra vehemently deny it?  Maybe she wasn't aware that Eddie has used Groupon in the past:

https://www.groupon.com/biz/rancho-santa-margarita-ca/cut-fitness

I think Tamra was embarrassed that her fitness club isn’t doing well  so they had to discount the fees for the classes.

I remember that Vicki said that the club is in a bad location.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, snarts said:

Yes, Arizona State, Most of the cast did: Shannon (USC) Gina (Hofstra), Emily (Miami of Ohio, Thomas Jefferson School of Law), Vicki (Harper College), Braunwyn (mentioned meeting her husband while in college in Santa Barbara, UCSB maybe?).

Vicki attended Harper Community College for a year and a half, dropping out to attend beauty college.  She decided that wasn't for her, either.  I think she then went to work at Home Depot, which is where she met Donn (even though she was married to her kids's father at the time).

https://www.nickiswift.com/157632/the-untold-truth-of-vicki-gunvalson

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, snarts said:

Vicki was certainly featured a lot for someone with "absolutely no storyline".  She was on every cast trip, had her birthday party filmed, and had her engagement party featured as the season ending cast event.  In addition, she was on WWHL last night after the reunion part 1.  No wonder she's confused that it's her show. 

Oh look, Tamra does have a cap and gown photo.  Still, not exactly the success story she portrays.   Did any of her children go on to college or university?

Oh look it's Kimmy Gibbler

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Vicki attended Harper Community College for a year and a half, dropping out to attend beauty college.  She decided that wasn't for her, either.  I think she then went to work at Home Depot, which is where she met Donn (even though she was married to her kids's father at the time).

https://www.nickiswift.com/157632/the-untold-truth-of-vicki-gunvalson

I forgot she's from the NW suburbs of Chicago.  Yeck....

• LOL 2
17 hours ago, virgo said:

I think Kelly went to either Arizona State or University of Arizona -- either way, I am pretty sure she went to college.

This is not a popular opinion but I feel badly for Vicki because this show means so much to her and she clearly self-identifies as the OG of the OC. I only wish she would take a page from the Ramona (RHNY) or Luann (RHNY) playbook. Luann got demoted to "friend of" from "Housewife" but came roaring back with a killer storyline and the ability to go toe-to-toe with Bethenny -- a place where angels fear to read.  Ramona accepted that she as no longer an Alpha Housewife but remained relevant by being her kooky, unique, opulent self.  I am not saying that Ramona or LuAnn are heroes but they managed to keep their apple by entertaining the audience.

Vicki needs to know that her OG seniority and longevity don't guarantee an orange. She needs to entertain the audience and not be so self serving (selling the insurance), conning people (Brooks BS) and being a little homophobic and unkind. Vicki is at her best when bringing the slapstick humor and old school/midwestern work ethic vibe.  She has a really good side when she chooses it show it.

One more thing: can we please knock if off with the age shaming.  Yes, Kelly, you are better looking than Vicki but you are 20 years younger than she is -- so of course you are more attractive.  Don't get me wrong -- I like Kelly and Emily. But ladies, for whom the bell tolls and menopause and aging are right around the corner for both of you. So have a little empathy. Aging is the great equalizer for us all.  

Anyone know which one?  Those schools are polar opposites.  DS's GF goes to AU and heaven help the person that asks her how ASU is. LOL   

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Anyone know which one?  Those schools are polar opposites.  DS's GF goes to AU and heaven help the person that asks her how ASU is. LOL   

I'll spare you the clickbait link below:

Kelly was all giddy due to Phil Mickelson beating Tiger Woods after their epic golf match yesterday. Her excitement about Phil winning was due to both of them graduating from Arizona State University.

https://okmagazine.com/photos/kelly-dodd-parties-rumors-qutting-rhoc

• Love 1
On 12/19/2019 at 10:45 AM, Jextella said:

I think they are friends.  Kelly is also friends with Dorinda.

Makes sense to me that these 3 should bond.  They all have bulldog tendencies with little ability to empathize. 

Especially Dorinda....yikes!!

• Love 1
13 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Hold up there a minute, so when Shannon says she would have dumped David if she hadn't been on the show, you think that was just balderdash?  Interesting.  I thought it was an admission of weakness, and so believed it.

Wait, did she actually use the word "dump"?

My thought for the divorced people is they tried harder to make it work because of the cameras.  I think David actually did that vow renewal shit in an attempt to rehabilitate his image and then eventually said fuck this shit, Imma gonna get me a fine young thang!

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Well, she stood over Ramona’s house for over a week so ...  I think they really are friends.  Plus, Ramona introduced Kelly to her now fiancé.

I'll bet Ramona slept with Kelly's fiancee before she introduced those two. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

GrouponGate continued after the show.  Kelly was loving it.  After Groupon got involved and tweeted their advertisement, Tamra suggested it was illegal for them to do that because it was several years old 😛

https://realityblurb.com/2019/12/20/groupon-calls-out-tamra-judge-after-rhoc-star-denied-using-company-by-showing-proof-she-did-tamra-gets-upset-and-responds-as-kelly-mocks-her-and-vicki-post-reunion

• LOL 10
On 12/19/2019 at 10:45 AM, Jextella said:

I think they are friends.  Kelly is also friends with Dorinda.

Makes sense to me that these 3 should bond.  They all have bulldog tendencies with little ability to empathize. 

Actually, assuming something doesn't set one of them off, they could be fun together. I was thinking about how great Kelly is on vacations; showing an interest in her surroundings (Iceland, the Hemingway house). With her inquisitiveness (ooh! that's a word!) and Dorinda's worldliness, they could educate Ramona. It could be comedy gold, or a screaming banshee shit-fest, but then, aren't most HW trips some combination of both?

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

AU sounds like our equivalent of Texas University.  I think most states have their "University".  LOL 

I graduated from a rival school and we are fans of ANY SCHOOL playing Texas and beating them.  The faces of UT fans when they lose is priceless.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

She's just so ugly inside and out. I still love Shannon , and the new guy in her life. So lovely photos on SM of them all

Who IS the new guy in her life? I keep up with this show ocassionaly, but I hope the "new guy" in Shannon's life ISN'T "Duff loves muff".

1 hour ago, Raiderred said:

AU sounds like our equivalent of Texas University.  I think most states have their "University".  LOL 

I graduated from a rival school and we are fans of ANY SCHOOL playing Texas and beating them.  The faces of UT fans when they lose is priceless.

i think in the Arizona's case - ASU is known as the big time party school and UA is a bit more intellectual.  

1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

GrouponGate continued after the show.  Kelly was loving it.  After Groupon got involved and tweeted their advertisement, Tamra suggested it was illegal for them to do that because it was several years old 😛

https://realityblurb.com/2019/12/20/groupon-calls-out-tamra-judge-after-rhoc-star-denied-using-company-by-showing-proof-she-did-tamra-gets-upset-and-responds-as-kelly-mocks-her-and-vicki-post-reunion

Maybe Groupon will hire Tamra to be their spokesperson ala Tiffany Haddish....oh wait, nevermind.  Tiffany was praising Groupon in her story, Tamra was embarrassed of them.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, sasha206 said:
16 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Wait, did she actually use the word "dump"?

My thought for the divorced people is they tried harder to make it work because of the cameras. 

Was around 37 minutes in.

Andy: Would you have been still been married if not on the show?
Shannon: Absolutely not.  We would have been divorced earlier 
Andy: Earlier?
Shannon: Yes, right after the affair.  I would have.  I think.
There was a part of me, especially because  of being on the show, that gave me that urge to fight even harder for my family, to keep us together,

22 hours ago, nytonc said:

She really was quite pretty and had always been the most natural of the bunch. Too bad she didn’t leave well enough alone. 

Maybe pretty, but natural, no. She has had a nose job, chin implant years ago and then a couple sets of veneers. She's no stranger to having things "done". Since the show she had facelift, botox, fillers and what ever new fangled California crazy thing to keep yourself young. Oh, yeah, that vagina tightening procedure, too! At least she admits to it all which I do admire her for. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 12/18/2019 at 9:08 PM, Pickles said:

Shannon is too spray tanned.

I think she looks awful. She looks like she's had too much filler or something, both in her lips and lower face. She's starting to get that fake, blow-up doll look, except jowly. And the hair looks ridiculous. 

Vicki sounds arrogant, angry and entitled. 

It was hard to make out a lot of the other talk due to all the screeching. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

So, no, Vicki. This is NOT your show. It’s Scott Dunlop’s show, inspired by the Keoughs, and you are one of the other 4 women who tried out and were cast. Jeana started it, you followed, and you just refused to let go.

her meltdown was the best part of the reunion for me. LOVED IT.

That meltdown was something else, wasn’t it?  

For years those of us who adore these shows get the often “it’s all scripted” line thrown at us. Then anytime I see them in one of those commercials promoting a movie or what have you, the line reading is that of a 2nd grade play. They can’t act. 

Vicki was not acting. It’s incredibly sad at its core but she’s such a bitch I don’t care and am glad she came off looking horribly.  And what’s kind of weirder about her tantrum is did we not have the intro and knowledge she’s a “friend of” she was present enough I’d have thought full cast. 

How odd too Gina digging in at the younger sister comment by Brownwimd (I’ll allow her to feel slighted but I didn’t see it that way) yet her quick acceptance and forgiveness of Kelly’s lack of accomplishment comment. The fuck?  

• Love 15
On 12/19/2019 at 3:29 PM, snarts said:

Yes, Arizona State, Most of the cast did: Shannon (USC) Gina (Hofstra), Emily (Miami of Ohio, Thomas Jefferson School of Law), Vicki (Harper College), Braunwyn (mentioned meeting her husband while in college in Santa Barbara, UCSB maybe?).

I wonder how Emily wound up going to Thomas Jefferson Law School. If it is the one I am thinking of it's located in San Diego and just lost its ABA accreditation. 

California is notorious for having fly by night law schools which is the reason the Bar failure rate is higher than normal. When you adjust pass rates for people who attended "normal" law schools, it's in line with other states. I took both the California and New York Bars and they were pretty equivalent. The only wrinkle was that I needed to learn specific New York statutory law and then specific California law but basic law principles are the same. New York didn't have the Multi-state exam when I took it so I had to retake for California.

Edited by amarante
  • Useful 6
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, KnoxForPres said:

How odd too Gina digging in at the younger sister comment by Brownwimd (I’ll allow her to feel slighted but I didn’t see it that way) yet her quick acceptance and forgiveness of Kelly’s lack of accomplishment comment. The fuck?  

There's no rhyme or reason as to which comments each of these ladies will choose to be offended by!  I guess it just depends on which way the wind is blowing on that particular day!

I think that Kelly hits below the belt with some of her snide comments to the other ladies.  As I've said before, they're all a bunch of goobers.  When a reunion comes down to "You're stupid.  No, you're stupid...…" well, it's jumped the shark.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

i think in the Arizona's case - ASU is known as the big time party school and UA is a bit more intellectual.  

Maybe Groupon will hire Tamra to be their spokesperson ala Tiffany Haddish....oh wait, nevermind.  Tiffany was praising Groupon in her story, Tamra was embarrassed of them.  

Thank You TV DIVA QUEEN 💕

My daughter went to law school at UA and it was no cake walk. After graduation she returned to Florida and passed the Florida Bar on the first try. 

• Love 3
On 12/19/2019 at 2:17 PM, kicksave said:

Nailed it! Kelly is a vicious, vindictive, malevolent viper who responds in a reptilian way to any kind of remark or "dis" that comes her way. What I really find abhorrent about her is the way she attacks people with remarks about their looks. This demeaning and repulsive way of "owning" your adversary makes me sick. To see grown women doing exactly what I have taught my daughter never to do, is truly disgraceful and disgusting. The cartoony pig emoji and spray painted car that she demolished were adolescent. I am not a fan of Vicki, far from it, but to continue this mode of offense is just sick. If my daughter had behaved this way at any point in her life or made these kind of continuous attacks on someone's appearance, I would have been humiliated and feel that I failed as a parent. Here is Kelly, a woman of middle age, acting out like a middle school bully. Shannon bit the bait that Kelly put out there, time after time...don't bite the bait ladies, you just fuel more cruel barbs from her...and she loves it. What a great role model she is for her daughter...I really feel badly for that kid. 

As for Vicki...she really is full of herself. She keeps proclaiming that she is originator of the show...it's "her" show. I think Bravo would have something to say about that...she needs to be let go. She should have been let go after the Brooks debacle.

ugh.

I agree 100% about Kelly...it's sad to see a woman her age insulting the way another woman looks, time and time again...it's shallow, immature playground behavior...and an extremely bad example for her daughter

Not that i excuse the other women's poor behavior, but Kelly seems especially venomous...just wait, emily...if you upset her she'll surely talk about your weight...it's just the type of thing she'd do

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
18 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

God no. He was her date for that one night, I bet tptb suggested that. John Janssen  ( who has three children  from a previous marriage) and Shannon seem very very happy.She showed a picture  of them all, at the reunion.

I hope this link is allowed.

https://www.inquisitr.com/5799407/shannon-beador-boyfriend-john-janssen-instagram/

I'm happy for Shannon...David was such a slimy, creepy POS...their story mirrored mine with my ex so maybe i have a soft spot for her...it's tough trying to work on a marriage with a narcissistic person who lies constantly and pretends just to lead you on...in my case, i ended up with anorexia from the stress...with Shannon it was weight gain...God bless her, i understand what she went through...she deserves to have a real man in her life...now if she'd just dump the gruesome twosome (Vicky and Tamra), she'd shed more stress and be able to be herself! I'd love to see her step up on the show as a strong woman and stop being just support for 2 bitter women

• Love 12
On 12/18/2019 at 7:41 PM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I love Shannon, but Vicki and Tamra bring out the worst in her. Vicki has done far worse to both Tamra and Shannon than Kelly ever has, yet they think Kelly is such a horrible person? GTFO.

I understand Gina is probably still upset that Emily arranged the date with Shane's cousin who already had a girlfriend, (although I think that was more Shane's doing), but I do feel like she wants to be accepted by the Tres Amigas, and her desperation to be accepted by them, also fueled her tension with Emily this season. I hope their friendship remains in tact next season, if they're brought back.

Vicki, go away. You are not needed. Obviously, the producers don't feel you are the star, since they demoted your ass this season.

I agree with you about Shannon.  I liked her during her first few seasons, but no more, and her fake friends do bring out the worst in her.  Kelly has anger problems and can hit below the belt, but I think she is a truer friend than Tamra and Vickie would ever be because she's not a schemer like they are and who would just as soon stab you in the back as be your bff.  And, I also think we would see more of Fun Shannon if she hanged out with Kelly more than those two screeching harpies.

Edited by la patineuse
  • Love 13
On 12/20/2019 at 11:26 AM, DeeplyShallow said:

Yes, this is correct. It drives me crazy that Vicki keeps pushing the narrative that it’s HER show and she started it when the truth is Scott Dunlop was inspired by Jeana and her family. They then ran an ad in the paper casting for this show and it was Michael who applied. Vicki and Lauri filmed themselves “frolicking” in her backyard pool and that was their submission video.

So, no, Vicki. This is NOT your show. It’s Scott Dunlop’s show, inspired by the Keoughs, and you are one of the other 4 women who tried out and were cast. Jeana started it, you followed, and you just refused to let go.

her meltdown was the best part of the reunion for me. LOVED IT.

Exactly.  Every time she said she started the show, I yelled at my t.v., "No, you didn't.  Jenna Keough was the first OC housewife!!!"

• Love 11
21 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

UA is a research university while ASU's focus is more on undergraduate (and maybe terminal masters) education.

• Useful 1

Fuck you Shannon, for making me agree with Meghan McCain!  You absolutely overreacted to the hit on the head.  Was it right?  No.  Did it hurt?  Probably.  But it in no way warranted a trip to the ER, you ridiculous attention-seeking hypochondriac.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
On 12/19/2019 at 12:10 PM, Natalie68 said:

Didn't Vicki have a few more faces in between 1 and 2?  

Approximately 1 dozen! 

On 12/19/2019 at 12:39 PM, ladle said:

Every time Vicki refers to Brooks as a "bad boy," an angel loses its wings.

An O.C. Angel??

Never forget! https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-2/videos/smackdown-in-the-hall

On 12/19/2019 at 1:42 PM, sasha206 said:

I actually think Shannon looks better now than when she first came on the show.  She was too thin and yet had this odd grandma looking body.  Her face looked so thin too.  She may over do the fillers, but her body looks better as does her face now!

I think her face and hair looked better before the “adjustments” but I agree her body looks much stronger and healthier than it did in her first 2 seasons! She was so thin, but frail looking. I’m sure adding in regular workouts in recent years (in addition to the diet of course) has been the key to the positive body transformation. 

On 12/19/2019 at 2:20 PM, Jextella said:

Agree with all.

I need to learn more about Kelly's wealth-building strategies that don't involve sex.  If she bought and sold a house in her 20's and made a million, that is pretty darn good.  Although not well educated, Kelly seems pretty smart....Tamra too. 

Kelly has a college degree, so I wouldn’t say she’s not well educated.  But I agree she seems more “ street smart” than book smart. I’d sign up for her real estate investing newsletter! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5