Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: Bay Breezes and Bad News

• Start Topic

Frank tries to get to the bottom of David’s intentions towards Dolores. Teresa reveals a surprising secret about Danielle and Marty. Finally, Joe Giudice gets a decision on his immigration appeal. On the other hand, Jennifer roasts the ladies as part of her birthday celebration.

Airdate 12.11.2019

• Love 1

Jennifer's line in the mirror about Melissa only being interesting as Teresa's SIL was the best line. It could have started season 3 level fights with Teresa/Melissa so maybe it better it wasn't at the dinner. Maybe. 

Danielle's face popping up on a phone screen is the stuff horror movies are made of. Yikes. How have 21 men thought "yeah I want to marry that." *cringe*

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Is FaceTiming and driving a thing now?  I saw it here, and on Atlanta.  I'm pretty laissez-faire about that stuff, and it still seems dangerous.

If Dolores didn't consider Jackie a friend, why was she so bothered by her?  I'm glad they made up.  I think we have peace across the franchise for once!

Melissa is 40, yet she had the body of a lean 20 year old in that swimsuit.  I think she deprives herself and binges on food and alcohol on vacation, which is fine.  I'm sure everyone does that to an extent.  I just don't think she's ordering pizzas at home, although she'd probably want us to think she is.

Frank and David?  How did they get a scene, and a long one at that?  All I have to say is that I am so glad Frank, who looks like a human caricature, is no longer a member of my profession.  He asked David "pin point" and not "point blank"?  Ok, then.

Why are we spending time on Danielle when she's not even on the show??  That said, Margaret acted like a scorned lover, denying on a stack of bibles that Marty would toss one to Danielle.  Overinvested for sure.

I was glad the roast was equal opportunity...Jen did dish it out to Teresa.  Kudos.

Did anyone see, when they returned to NJ, that they panned to a sign that said "Franklin Lakes" and then went right to Teresa's house, trying to lead the viewer to believe that Teresa lives in Franklin Lakes, when her home is not only not in Franklin Lakes, but not in the same county as FL?  The hell?

When did Gia get a TH??

Y'all...there is something worse than Teresa's lawyer, and that's Teresa's lawyer in a fleece.

JoeGo was making sense about giving up the fight about Joe Giu.  I'm out of words. 😧

• LOL 7
  • Love 16

Well, I was glad that the vacation actually ended on a happy note. (I did NOT watch that animal abuse bullshit with the dolphins.) Jennifer is actually a really good impersonator. And I was impressed that everyone took it well. 

I didn't understand Margaret getting so heated about Marty, though. I know she can't stand Danielle. I can't stand Danielle. But Marty married her. His judgment is obviously not above question. And it's often very easy to fall back into old habits, especially carnal habits. It's really not so hard to believe. 

Dolores and David are just so weird. She complains he never answers her calls - she finally gets him on the phone and she berates his clothing choices. And he sounds less than excited about the potential of a future with her. I kind of think he tired of Dolores awhile ago, but is riding it out while Frank builds his house. 

I just hate seeing all the Joe shit. First, it's sort of anticlimactic because we already know his fate. But I hate seeing the girls go through this. No matter their parents' bad choices, the kids didn't do anything wrong and I hate that they're hurting. It's uncomfortable to watch. 

• Love 16

Shut up Delores.  You're the one who needs to let it go with Jackie.  And don't count on David putting a ring on it.  I think you're going to have a rude awakening. 

Shut up Tre with Joe telling you all the time about what he did.  It's all his fault.  Sorry.  The courts knew what 'you' did and you did jail time.  You're financially drained but you're broke?  You could sell that monstrosity of a house.  Just saying Miss Victim.

Yeah Delores.  Jackie showed you she can have fun.  See the dolphin segment. 

Jenn impersonations were hit or miss.  I didn't like the comment about Jackie.  She knows that Jackie has had an eating disorder.  She was a sport about it and laughed but I think inside it upset her.

Damn.  Mel has a body to die for.

• Love 12

I can't imagine that many doctors talk about medicine as being their "first love".  There are lots of married doctors, lots of married obstetricians.  It just seems weird to me and I think David's using it as a way to limit their relationship.  (My BIL is a doctor,  married with three children and her certainly coped with a family life and his job.)

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

I can't imagine that many doctors talk about medicine as being their "first love".  There are lots of married doctors, lots of married obstetricians.  It just seems weird to me and I think David's using it as a way to limit their relationship.  (My BIL is a doctor,  married with three children and her certainly coped with a family life and his job.)

Bill might. But in general I agree most doctors don't. 

• Love 2

Glad they ended on a good note.  It's a shame that Joe Guidice didn't think about those four daughters of his and get his damn citizenship papers processed but that's ALL ON HIM. Full stop.

I feel  bad for the four girls but to keep harping about it all the time, Teresa just makes herself look even more stupid than she usually does. Wait, what am I saying??  And seriously, if she's spending all her $$$ on lawyers, maybe she should downsize? Just sayin'.

Deboring is a complete moron.  I 'm repeating myself here.  She's just DOAH! DUMB! 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I truly don't know, why Frank and Delores aren't getting  married  again, David seems like a stranger. Fran

Because he constantly cheated on her and routinely still lies to her like about not being disbarred.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Jenn is actually a good fit as a HW.  She's fun, she can be messy and she doesn't hold back.  And she does live the wealthy lifestyle.

This entire franchise was built mostly on the backs of trashy nouveau riche women. So yeah, she is a good addition.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

We haven't published this to the site quite yet, so consider this a sneak peek of Sarah's power rankings for this week's RHONJ:

From that article:

"Fifteen seconds of Danielle on the phone is more than enough to remind me how relieved I am that she's gotten demoted to "friend of" this season.""

Hasn't she always be a "friend of" since her return a few seasons ago?

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Tre is using those girls for public sympathy....and, to deflect she is a criminal along with Joe.

I have suffered financial hardships....Tre tells us.

I have to pay my bankruptcy and IRS taxes. 

I don’t have more money for a lawyer.

All gone on my new marble pool!  

Restitution Whore! 🤣

That lawyer blaming the Mexicans for Joe not getting to come home...??  Puto, please!  This is what the government does! They deport the criminals.  

Obama deported so many people, too.  Yea, the criminals.

Once they catch you....they send you back to country of origin!

I am happy how it all turned despite their sweetheart prison deals.

Tre went to jail and Joe is deported.

To ITALY!!!  Omg!  How horrible!  

Yearly family vacation...??  Italy!  Problem solved.

Next time pay your bills!

• LOL 12
  • Love 11

Omfg people! I’ve had enough of the animal abuse on this show. It’s sickening how this world uses these poor creatures for our entertainment.  Those dolphins do not have a good life. I implore you, as I am doing now, to contact that pos Andy Cohen, Bravo, and the Abusers at Dolphin Cove. Those women are fucking idiots not one of them realized the living conditions of the horses or the dolphins I fucking hate them😡💩💩💩

• Love 16
6 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Glad they ended on a good note.  It's a shame that Joe Guidice didn't think about those four daughters of his and get his damn citizenship papers processed but that's ALL ON HIM. Full stop.

I feel  bad for the four girls but to keep harping about it all the time, Teresa just makes herself look even more stupid than she usually does. Wait, what am I saying??  And seriously, if she's spending all her $$$ on lawyers, maybe she should downsize? Just sayin'.

Plus Gabriella has repeatedly told Teresa that she doesn't like filming and I'm sure she didn't love filming about the continued estrangement of her father. This is why Gabriella's sole contribution to that scene was "Audriana probably doesn't have any memories of dad before prison. Wah! Wah!"

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I wish I used Delores’s divorce attorney.  She took ownership of the home in the divorce settlement, but Frank has to maintain the property.  Never heard of that, but they do have a unique arrangement.

I’m getting tired of hearing about poor Joe.  It’s all on his head that he and his family are in the situation they are in.  Whatever pain the girls have endured, it’s all on him.

YES! This "woe is me" from Teresa about the girls needing their Daddy and all the sad faces and tears is getting old. ALL of this could have been avoided if Joe hadn't done so much illegal stuff and never became a citizen. I don't feel sorry for him one bit. All of the pain his kids are going through is on him...notice how Nona leaves the room whenever there is any discussion of Joe? 

• Love 17
6 hours ago, msrachelj said:

Omfg people! I’ve had enough of the animal abuse on this show. It’s sickening how this world uses these poor creatures for our entertainment.  Those dolphins do not have a good life. I implore you, as I am doing now, to contact that pos Andy Cohen, Bravo, and the Abusers at Dolphin Cove. Those women are fucking idiots not one of them realized the living conditions of the horses or the dolphins I fucking hate them😡💩💩💩

Couldn't agree more. Andy Cohen doesn't care...neither does Bravo. Both the dolphins and horses are being used for entertainment value and the conditions they live in are deplorable. the dolphins are kept in pens and the horses are being forced to go into the ocean almost to their snouts. Nothing normal or humane about that. Vacuous morons...all of them...including Andy Cohen and the entire cast of this show.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, kicksave said:

YES! This "woe is me" from Teresa about the girls needing their Daddy and all the sad faces and tears is getting old. ALL of this could have been avoided if Joe hadn't done so much illegal stuff and never became a citizen. I don't feel sorry for him one bit. All of the pain his kids are going through is on him...notice how Nona leaves the room whenever there is any discussion of Joe? 

Nono blames Joe for Teresa’s mom death.  She was not the healthiest lady  and the stress of it all did her in at the end.

Maybe it is a good thing....Joe went straight to Italy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

I agree. Jennifer is the best new addition to the show in years IMO.

Uh...really? I find her to be a vapid bourgeois loudmouth. Her impressions were lame...don't quit your day job Jennifer.

16 hours ago, Wicked said:

Dolores is not letting go of Jackie not letting things go.

Dolores seems like an angry broad. She also seems miserable with her life. Empty nest, no clearly defined relationships with her ex and present boyfriend. What happened to her gym business? The volunteer work she did for a women's shelter? Seems like she just spends her days walking her dogs and tanning.

• Love 18
14 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

This is such an excuse to keep Dolores at arms length...my late father was a physician and spent most of his career in as an academic and a public health physician. He traveled extensively all over the world and his work was very important to him BUT it didn't' keep him from having a wife and three children that he was actively involved with and loved deeply. David doesn't want to commit...period. Was he ever married or have kids? All we seem to know about him is that he is an OB/GYN.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Danielle  was not impressed  with Tre telling everyone  about her and her two week husband.lol. Too funny.

I don't like Danielle. But Teresa pissed me off here. She should have kept what her friend told her in confidence. Instead she blabs it to a table full of people who hate Danielle - one who is evidently good pals with her ex. 

Then, to make it worse, when the story gets back to Danielle - Teresa acts all pissy at everyone else. She's the worst friend. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
11 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I don’t have more money for a lawyer.

All gone on my new marble pool!  

Restitution Whore! 🤣

That lawyer blaming the Mexicans for Joe not getting to come home...??  Puto, please!  This is what the government does! They deport the criminals.  

Obama deported so many people, too.  Yea, the criminals.

Yeah that was ridiculous - Teresa was crying about having no money because she had to pay her bills and her taxes... does she know that WE ALL do that?  Like, every year! 

Did the lawyer blame Mexicans?  I didn't hear that.  Very true, Obama deported too, so I don't know why people get crazy now.

17 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I wish I used Delores’s divorce attorney.  She took ownership of the home in the divorce settlement, but Frank has to maintain the property.  Never heard of that, but they do have a unique arrangement.

I’m getting tired of hearing about poor Joe.  It’s all on his head that he and his family are in the situation they are in.  Whatever pain the girls have endured, it’s all on him.

I actually think it is on Joe, but like 99% on Teresa's head.  He wasn't the one who was pushing for the big house, new fancy cars, jewelry, fancy outfits for the kids... he was drunk on homemade wine most of the time.  She was the one pushing for that lifestyle.  F her!

1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Nono blames Joe for Teresa’s mom death.  She was not the healthiest lady  and the stress of it all did her in at the end.

Maybe it is a good thing....Joe went straight to Italy.

I would think that, but Nono was his first visitor over in Italy, and there are pictures of the two of them hugging online.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Melissa in her one piece,  damn she's in great shape. It was nice seeing them all laugh and not argue , at the last meal in Jamaica.One love.❤

It was refreshing to have them not screaming and yelling and ganging up.. I had to turn off RHOD, it was making me anxious.  When I turned this on and everyone was smiling, and laughing, I felt less anxious!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I totally loved the roast!  Jenifer is growing on me, and like others have said I think she's the best addition to this franchise in years.  She does indeed live the lifestyle and isn't just playing rich (that I know of).  She did awesome with the roast and everyone took it well and laughed.  Miracle!

I loved Nonno in the background just cooking and eating while Tre was getting the bad news about Joe.  Nonno DGAF, he told Juicy to get his papers and now he's Over It.  I feel badly for the girls.  I must agree with Melissa that Joe is being used as an example.  It's part of the law and I get that, however, people commit much worse, violent crimes and don't get deported (not saying that's right but that does happen).

• Love 3
17 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Shut up Tre with Joe telling you all the time about what he did.  It's all his fault.  Sorry.  The courts knew what 'you' did and you did jail time.  You're financially drained but you're broke?  You could sell that monstrosity of a house.  Just saying Miss Victim.

Yeah sell some Gucci sweaters or LV bags while you are at it.  I dont for one second believe they have no money, or she is right back in major debt again.

• Love 5

Initially I thought Tre calling Joe Gorga over so he could explain to her everything the lawyer told them was hilarious but I have to say, I think he actually gave some sound advice. He was right, at that point the chances were slim and none and Tre has the burden of financially taking care of the family so it was actually logical to stop throwing away their money on appeal after appeal. I guess this falls under the category of "even a stopped watch is right twice a day."

• LOL 6
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I don't like Danielle. But Teresa pissed me off here. She should have kept what her friend told her in confidence. Instead she blabs it to a table full of people who hate Danielle - one who is evidently good pals with her ex. 

Then, to make it worse, when the story gets back to Danielle - Teresa acts all pissy at everyone else. She's the worst friend. 

Danielle and Tre deserve each other - they are both amoral morons.

• Love 21
3 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

Why is he never seen dating? Seems very odd to me

Because he is not a regular cast member the random scenes with the husbands and him and David is unusual for this show but the she isn’t about him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Jenn impersonations were hit or miss.  I didn't like the comment about Jackie.  She knows that Jackie has had an eating disorder.  She was a sport about it and laughed but I think inside it upset her.

I thought this was below the belt too.  I liked that when Jennifer tried to stir that pot with Margaret earlier in the episode, Margaret was like yeah no shit she has food issues - we know she had an eating disorder and it can rear back up at any time, especially if she's stressed.  

• Love 14
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

Yeah that was ridiculous - Teresa was crying about having no money because she had to pay her bills and her taxes... does she know that WE ALL do that?  Like, every year! 

Did the lawyer blame Mexicans?  I didn't hear that.  Very true, Obama deported too, so I don't know why people get crazy now.

I actually think it is on Joe, but like 99% on Teresa's head.  He wasn't the one who was pushing for the big house, new fancy cars, jewelry, fancy outfits for the kids... he was drunk on homemade wine most of the time.  She was the one pushing for that lifestyle.  F her!

I would think that, but Nono was his first visitor over in Italy, and there are pictures of the two of them hugging online.

He didn’t say Mexican.  He referred to the Mexican border migrant crisis, though. 
I just made it simple.  

The first episode aired on May 2009.....so, they probably started filming during W Bush’s presidency.  🤣

If I remember correctly their bankruptcy went public season 1. 

So, 10 years of this! 

Finally, he was deported.  So, we will probably see an Italy special when the season is over.  I am guessing...since they went recently. 

Once again....they don’t set the ‘criminal record’ straight. 

Nothing is their fault! 

I remember when they went on the The View after it was a announced.......and, the ladies went in on them.  Teresa...sat there stoned face.......’I am innocent!!!!!’

Joe still blames the show.  Joe on the most recent WWHL.....’Oh....you have a house like that.....people will single us out and call the feds.’

These 2 have not changed in 10 years! 

It is all lies from the lawyer to deflect.........since, Obama deported all the non-US citizen  criminal offenders. 

Joe would be deported  6 years ago.

So, for Tre’s lawyer to blame asylum seekers.....seriously, .....what is next?  Gia’s future children .....?

Have y’all notice that Tre has not mentioned Gia’s tuition?  
Most parents would be talking about this.

I wonder if the university gave her a full scholarship......with her ‘The Giudices  Ju-Dee-shays are NOT criminals’ ......diversity entrance essay.  Gia, the innocent child of the persecuted.

(Just snarking!  I like Gia. Her parents suck!)

Gia has collected a salary....so, maybe she is using that, too.  

During the Manzo Era the kids  were getting $20,000 per season.

Tre was trying to collect the same for her daughters.  At the time, they got no money since they were too little and did not have their own storyline. 

• Love 3

I know I get on Gia, because I think she's way bossier than she even has a right to be, but...I feel bad for her that she had to go to admission day by herself.  I looked it up online, and I think it's just an open house, not orientation, so parents would be welcome from my understanding.

That out-and-out sucks that the answer to "where are your parents?" is "one is in an ICE detention facility and the other is filming a tacky reality TV show in Jamaica."  

WTF is up with Teresa keeping things from Audrianna because she's young?  Isn't that all the more reason to break it to her immediately and gently that her dad isn't coming home?

I definitely feel bad for the kids, and I definitely think deportation was prudent.  There are consequences for our actions.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:
18 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

What bothers me about all this is the lack of insight. When creditors are not paid they are affected for years to come. Businesses are lost, homes reprocessed, children’s educations postponed.  This woman has no shame. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

What bothers me about all this is the lack of insight. When creditors are not paid they are affected for years to come. Businesses are lost, homes reprocessed, children’s educations postponed.  This woman has no shame. 

Exactly.  That one man she owed for construction on her house never got paid.  His kids can’t go to Rutgers, she bankrupted his business.  (Unless I’m misremembering) the poor man was ruined.

F Teresa!  I want to not watch because of her, but I like Marge and Jackie and Jennifer.. 

• Love 9

This seems like it will be a short-lived peace between the women. It was a nice dinner but I believe it was just a facade between them all because they were just over it and exhausted of the fight about nothing while in Jamaica.1

Frank to Dr.  David: "what are your intentions with my daughter?" ....oh ooops- I mean my ex wife and mother of my children who I shack up with.

What the hell with this awkwardness?? I think Frank's real question is "where will my ass be living in the next year? *I* need to know!" Not only that, Dr. David kind of gives me creepy vibes.  Then again he's a Bravo character/partner to a HoWife so it is his duty. Frank is so strange and caveman-like that I can't believe he ever practiced law. To the above posters questioning David's status: I heard or read either by Delores or someone that he is divorced with (I believe) 2 adult children. 

Tree could miss me with the constant plays for sympathy. Any time someone says something like a few eps back in the van Delores said "wearing my cover up over my swimsuit...I've had a rough winter." She was clearly pointing to maybe not being the healthiest or most fit that winter. Immediately & without even skipping a beat, Tree says "YOU?! What about ME!?" In her high pitch rasp. Instantly Delores had to say "oh yes yes...you've had it way worse" or something. That's not even the 1st time this season I've heard this from Tree. "What about ME!?" is her go-to.  It is mental. The pow-wow with thr lawyer and "calling my brother over" was fake. I know why Jo-Go was there...Tree hsd him come by to offer the other perspective and relieve her having to cold heartedly suggest it HERSELF that she's already spent enough $$$ trying to free Joe Giu. So in her talking head she could play the saint & say "I can't put a price on my DAWters having their dad home." A shifty individual like her didn't need her brother there to "help her understand things." That's  my opinion on it anyway.

• Love 10
12 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I thought this was below the belt too.  I liked that when Jennifer tried to stir that pot with Margaret earlier in the episode, Margaret was like yeah no shit she has food issues - we know she had an eating disorder and it can rear back up at any time, especially if she's stressed.  

I agree.  As someone who has struggled with an eating disorder for the better (or worse) part of my life, I thought Margaret's comment was spot on and compassionate,  

Also I don't know if Jennifer is the first person I would think of as having a healthy relationship with food and her body considering her comments about liposuction as an alternative to exercise.

I had to fast forward past the dolphin crap (such a beautiful, incredibly intelligent animal. It's heartbreaking to think of them being used in this way) and it looks like I might have to do the same if Jackie's storyline hits a little too close to home. 

Edited by elsie
  • Love 6

I know I get on Gia, because I think she's way bossier than she even has a right to be, but...I feel bad for her that she had to go to admission day by herself.  I looked it up online, and I think it's just an open house, not orientation, so parents would be welcome from my understanding.

Most parents do go. At least we went with our son that day. And basically they tour the residence halls, ride the shuttles to the different campuses, get a t-shirt with their graduating year on it and get to explore the university. Something that Tre should have done with Gia but I guess contractually with Bravo she had to go to Jamaica instead.

And on a different note...I'm curious to see how Jennifer would have reacted had one or some of the women would have 'roasted' her. Since she's a self-proclaimed comedian, wonder if her sense of humor exists when the shoe is on the other foot. 

• Love 2

Exactly.  That one man she owed for construction on her house never got paid.  His kids can’t go to Rutgers, she bankrupted his business.  (Unless I’m misremembering) the poor man was ruined.

I feel like people stiff contractors and business a lot more than we realize. 

I know a woman who just moved into a McMansion and is in the process of decorating and buying furniture.  She told me that after each piece gets delivered, she finds a "damaged part"(i.e. an imperfection), calls the company and raises so much hell that she eventually gets it for free.  

I know a local mason who did a huge paving job on one of the largest houses in town.  Driveway, patio, pool deck, and I want to say he even some kind of custom basketball court or something like that.  He got his deposit, they didn't pay him the rest.  They said he didn't do what they asked for and when he kept pushing for payment they sent their lawyer after him.  He backed off, they got a beautiful masonry job for half price.

My landscaper says he has to chase down the payments from the richest people in town.  He says he doesn't have to worry about the average homeowners.  It's the people in huge houses.

I live in the same area as the NJ housewives and I've often wondered how so many people can afford these multi-million dollar homes, the property taxes (which are insane up here), vacation properties on the hamptons or down the shore, elite summer camp, trips to europe, boats, cars, club memberships, etc.  I used to think people were living outside their means.  Now after hearing all I've heard, I wonder if there are just a lot more people like the Giudices, but the Guidices just got caught.  The rich stay reach because they don't pay for anything?  

Dolores still irritated me this episode.  Christ that woman is unpleasant.  You can tell she was EXCEPTIONALLY uncomfortable with her apology discussion with Jackie.  So if I understand it correctly Dolores can scream and yell and talk about nothing but surface idiocy, but when it comes to sincerity, thoughtful dialogue, and meaningful discussion she's too old school.  Yet Jackie is the one who was raised in a way that lacks warmth?  Yeah.  B.S.  And speaking of Dolores, I think David is on the payroll.  I see no love coming from him, whatsoever.  AND she needs to lay off the spray tan and piles of makeup.  She looks absolutely horrible.  Perhaps Jennifer can give her a gift card to Aydin plastic surgery and he can help her out.  

The dolphin excursion was horrible.  I literally hated seeing that.  I always thought - before I realized what animals in captivity really meant - that swimming with dolphins would be fun.  This just made me so upset.  I wanted somebody to grab a dophin and run him to the ocean.  Free Willy, housewives style.

I felt bad for the Giudice family when they were looking at the pictures and when Teresa was speaking with the lawyer.  I thought she legitimately looked completely stunned by what had happened.  I feel terribly for those girls.  Especially Audrianna.

Edited by BrindaWalsh
  • Love 4