Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E17: Florida Fun and Fury

• Start Topic

Braunwyn convinces Kelly to go on the Florida trip; Shannon shares the results of her divorce hearing; the ladies head out for a night of clubbing; Kelly insults Shannon; Tamra and Kelly try to hash things out, but it blows up in their faces.

Airs 11/26/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 4

I don’t know how Kelly is going to stay on this show because she hates everyone. It’s like LVP on Bev. Hills. And now she’s not suppose to talk to Tamra and Shannon because of the lawsuit. 
I’m fine with her leaving and taking Gina and Brown Wind with her. 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Brawyn is making me want to scratch my eyes out. She is so frickin’ ratchet! Please make her stop talking. 

God, me too. That  dress she’s wearing is hideous. She and her husband seem like strangers playing their parts, really poorly. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 20
4 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I'm in love with every single guy, standing behind the bar, watching the wives fight.

I know! Cinco Amigos bartenders laughing at these old plastic whores! Best moment of the show.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 11
  • Love 13

Of course it ends with Tamra spotting an audience and then screams 25’ back at Kelly about “doing what she does best...(sucking dicks)”. 

I didn't even like writing it, let alone screaming something like that in public. Have these women no shame? Oh wait. They are getting paid big bucks to have no shame, potty mouths and dressing like a prostitute. 

• Love 13

I totally don't get Braunwyn.  Or however you spell her weird name.  How does she have that bangin' body after delivering all those kids?  And how is she able to just leave all those kids to go on various jaunts here and there?  Like to Miami where she and her flamboyant husband used to have all those "good" days being "themselves".  None of it adds up!  Especially the outfits both of them were wearing.

• Useful 3
  • Love 18
46 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I don’t know how Kelly is going to stay on this show because she hates everyone. It’s like LVP on Bev. Hills. And now she’s not suppose to talk to Tamra and Shannon because of the lawsuit. 
I’m fine with her leaving and taking Gina and Brown Wind with her. 

They ALL should leave.  Tonight was disgusting.  There is not one thing fun or funny about them anymore. Now Brownwind and her creepy husband are stars of the show.   This no more lactating mother of seven with her love shack.  Freakin disgusting.  If Tamra and Vikie come back again that’s it.  They are all sickening IMO.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

Why do women who have had bad breast augmentations wear the lowest necklines to show off their bad breast jobs?  I;m looking at you Braun and Tamra.

Why did Kelly just jump on Shannon about her hair.  Shut up Kelly.

Shannon did look great going to her court hearing.

Well, Briana and Michael did their obligatory season appearance.  Briana looks good....and healthy.

Braun and her husband are just overall creepy.

Pretty much a meh episode.

• Love 16
53 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Hearing Tamra talk about how low Kelly is ridiculous.  It’s one of many, many times where I wouldn’t want to be sitting anywhere near her in case the lightning strikes. 

All of a sudden, Tamra the slut of all sluts is the voice of reasoning?  What a joke.  In one scene where her hair was pulled back, she looked like an old lady.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

They ALL should leave.  Tonight was disgusting.  There is not one thing fun or funny about them anymore. Now Brownwind and her creepy husband are stars of the show.   This no more lactating mother of seven with her love shack.  Freakin disgusting.  If Tamra and Vikie come back again that’s it.  They are all sickening IMO.

I agree. I use to like to watch the vacations and going out to have a good time but now all they do is act like cheap Ho’s, fight , and it’s just disgusting and not fun anymore. They should just reboot the whole cast. 

• Love 19
47 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Emily’s snark on (who paId for) Vicki’s ring killed me. 

Gina’s TH about Vicki’s surprise possibly being a “surprise Coto insurance presentation” was actually funny. And on point.

Brianna looks fantastic. I can’t get over how much more grown up her kids are. They’re now little boys instead of toddlers. 

Shannon also looked really good when she was headed into court.

Steve never would have bought a ring that big.  Vikie did, and it’s probably zircon.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

Those were some pretty basic looking hotel rooms Braunschweiger got the ladies in Miami.

Sullen Shannon managed to squash Vicki's ring reveal and make it all about herself, per usual.

Why do they keep returning to the scene of the crime (where Gina buys her hideous clothes)?

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
30 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

I totally don't get Braunwyn.  Or however you spell her weird name.  How does she have that bangin' body after delivering all those kids?  And how is she able to just leave all those kids to go on various jaunts here and there?  Like to Miami where she and her flamboyant husband used to have all those "good" days being "themselves".  None of it adds up!  Especially the outfits both of them were wearing.

I’ve always wondered, who’s watching all those kids?  Just because she keeps having kids, doesn’t mean she’s taking care of them.   Her and her husband probably say hello when passing by to and fro Miami and their love shack.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
57 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Kelly was correct saying that Tamra needed to show some decorum, even if only for her grandchildren. I do not need or want to seee her boobs, panties or naked butt every vacation or show. 

I agreed with Kelly, but kind of snickered that this opinion came from a woman who was showing side and under boob in the front of her dress!  

🙈

• LOL 6
  • Love 9

Shannon for cripes  sake please wake up and realize the your besties Tamra & Vicki are the shit stirrers of the group. Oh that's right because if you do that you will be next on their list to come for and may be on the outside of the "amoeba" circle of trust and bullshit.

Kelly is her own worst enemy, she just cannot stay calm and rational to win the arguments that she should because she is most often right with the truth of what is going on behind the scenes and on camera. She's got film backup from production , which they have shown on numerous occasions,she needs to contain her temper and let Tamra & Vicki bury themselves.

Brawny, Gina & Emily continue to bore me.

Vicky, please just go away, you are just repugnant in SO many ways. Too many to list here as it would probably be a 15 page post.

Brianna looked good , getting distance from her mom has served her well.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

BrownWind has one of the worst boob jobs I've ever seen. One breast is heading East and the other breast is heading West. And in between is the Great Plains. Cover up that nasty $hit BW!

Mine do that without spending any money on them 😜😜🤣

These women are horrible and really bad actors. 

The only one I really like is Emily and the only two who I think are being human, honest and themselves are Emily and Kelly.

Kelly has lots of issues and lots of anger management issues but at least she’s real.

NeedABraWind - saying you are cool does not make it so

• Love 18
1 hour ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

I'd settle for Vicki only if Brown water and Kelly Dodd would go bye bye.

You and me both. I’m willing to let cancer gate go. Here the Dudd goes again, projecting her insecurities. Shannon looked super cute. Kelly is just jealous  that she has thin, shitty hair where   Shannon has a full head of wavy hair without the extensions. Dudd is a garbage pig. Loved Tamra telling her to go suck some dick for money. Sure she’s a rabid honey badger, but she’s my rabid honey badger. Love watching her smack the Dudds bitch up. Nasty scab.

What can I say. I’d rather have the OGs. 

• Love 8