Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E17: Florida Fun and Fury

• Start Topic

On 12/7/2019 at 4:46 PM, Silver Bells said:

I just don’t believe Brianna is in love with her husband.  Call me stupid, but I think she fears him, and didn’t know his personality until after she married him.  From the few times I saw him talking mean to someone, he reminds me of a guy with a short fuse ready to explode at any time.  Even if she wanted to leave him, I think she would be afraid.  He looks the type that wouldn’t let her take those kids away from him.  She was desperate to be married, and he came along.  I think she’s just going along with the flow, and not that happy, and can’t do anything about it.  Just my opinion.

Briana is dealing with a horrible disease. She has lupus. I have known 2 people who had lupus. They are no longer with us. I am sure that this guy gives her some kind of support. He is not to my liking, but maybe she can have a good influence on him. That's not her job, but hopefully things will work out because there are 2 children. I am sure she feels rather stuck, because either it's him or her mother telling her I told you so. With her illness and 2 children she is in a precarious position. I think Briana married what she was used to: anger issues, dictatorial attitude, etc.

Edited by antfitz
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 11/28/2019 at 12:17 PM, Hiyo said:

Yeah, I still find it to be misogynistic...

I think you can slut shame both sexes. Like Jim Edmonds on RHOC, he is a slut In my opinion.  BTW, what woman likes to receive pictures of men's genitalia ?? ewww just ewww.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
On 12/11/2019 at 11:37 AM, antfitz said:

BTW, what woman likes to receive pictures of men's genitalia ?? ewww just ewww

I don't know her name, but Jim obviously knows one woman that loved his dick pics! I wonder if he sent dick pics to Meghan too (while "courting" her) 😄 Meghan probably thought that bulge near his crotch was his wallet.

• LOL 7