Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Ugh at Sam and Carly's mutual admiration society bonding over always being "scrappy, independent" women. 🤮 Sam scammed rich guys and stole their money, and Carly married them.  

They are making Sasha look totally stupid for not at least googling that medication before throwing it back. Pretty much anyone who has ever been anywhere near the recovery scene knows about benzos and knows they are addictive.

I would love it if they would put Willow in an actual bubble, like the Bubble Boy.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 4

Considering Sasha’s past addiction problems, it’s totally unbelievable that she would take any kind of narcotic without researching it in advance. Writers? Please stop making these characters so unbelievably STUPID.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

I cannot believe (well, I can, because this fucking show) the amount of screentime allotted to the ~angst of...someone selling their house.  JFC, you would think Carly said she was going to move to Nevada and start working at the Mustang Ranch for the amount of pearl-clutching Sam and Diane did.  Can't wait to hear whatever Diane has to say that will not only change Carly's mind, but probably end up with her somehow making money off of having to pay a seven-figure fine. 

I'm with Mac--I want a cookie.

• Like 11
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Also, how much is that house worth that she can sell it, pay off the $5 million, buy a condo and live off the rest of the price in leisure?  How stupid does the show think I am?

Carly lived there so that makes the house worth three times its market price. 

• LOL 20
42 minutes ago, Mirabelle said:
6 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Also, how much is that house worth that she can sell it, pay off the $5 million, buy a condo and live off the rest of the price in leisure?  How stupid does the show think I am?

Carly lived there so that makes the house worth three times its market price. 

And if Carly throws in Moss we're talking five times market value.

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
15 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

But I do very much agree that the writers have no clue what they're doing or where this or any of their storylines are going.

Do soap writers not map out storylines or something?

THIS is the terrible crux of modern soap writing. In ye olde days of yore, storylines would be plotted out far in advance, a year or more, and the writers would follow that outline. That resulted in cohesive storytelling with a beginning, an end, and plot twists that made sense.

Today, we have off-the-cuff writing that changes based on a whim, a contract negotiation, or a pounding hangover. Nothing is planned and nobody knows what is coming. Hence the terrible pacing and the stories that make no sense. But, hey! We have an unlimited supply of Jex!

7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

"I'm getting a cookie." Mac, somewhat desperately: "Get one for me too." Hee.

I haven’t seen the episode yet, and I have no context for this. But suffice it to say I’m scared. 

3 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I would love it if they would put Willow in an actual bubble, like the Bubble Boy.  

MOOPS!!

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

for the amount of pearl-clutching Sam and Diane did

This made me think of Cheers. But then I remembered the actually WTF show that is being discussed and...yeah. No comparison.

Although GH could use a Carla character. I guess Tracy is the closest, albeit in a more upper-crust manner...

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Lol I always thought that Carly still owned that house. She just let Bobbie and Valerie live there at some points. I don't remember hearing anything about her selling it when she went to live with Sonny again, and then ended up owning his house the last time they divorced. 

• Useful 1
13 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Considering Sasha’s past addiction problems, it’s totally unbelievable that she would take any kind of narcotic without researching it in advance. Writers? Please stop making these characters so unbelievably STUPID.

Sasha did ask a few questions, so at least there's that, even it they were inadequate. It's totally unbelievable that her shrink would prescribe narcotics in the first place. I know, he's Up To No Good. I hope he loses his license when it all comes out. Sasha should also cut Gladys out once and for all, seeing as she's behind this. For a while Gladys was cool, but  I've gone back to hating her.

9 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

ended up owning his house the last time they divorced. 

The main reason for that was because she didn't want to disrupt Donna and Avery's lives more than necessary. Heh.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
10 hours ago, ciarra said:

What happened to Carly's house of Lemons, where Bobbie used to live?

Thats the CarJax house.  Lucas lived there with Bobbie for awhile until he was thrown into the unused/gay closet.  Allegedly Bobbie still lives there but I'm not sure if she bought it from Carly or if Carly still owns it.  If carly stil owns it she should sell one of them and live off that money.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Another failure of an episode that continues to state (with no explanation) that Carly 'deserves' to be in wretched Willow's inner-circle and Nina is a horrible person for being a whistle-blower.  Meanwhile, the reformation of vile thug Sonny continues with him giving sage advice to Sasha and Nina.

And never forget that Carly is a 'survivor' (replete with the mention of penguin-loving Morgan).  However will she get on?  Having five million dollars in her savings account along with another million plus in equity in the home that she was gifted - might indicate that her road might not consist of many struggles. 

Perhaps today's episode will feature how much charity Carly has spread upon the unfortunate in Port Charles. The last time she did any charity 'work' was when she tagged along with Joss in a place that was recycling clothes and Carly spent the time trying on clothes. 

• Like 9

Did Sasha ever get any help for her addiction issues? I don’t recall any mentions of rehab or those empty NA/AA meetings we’d see Alexis and Finn sometimes attend. Both times she was using, she went from completely out of control and destroying her life to sober with no lingering desire to use drugs. I’m not sure if they even said what she was abusing the last go around since she was taking pills instead of coke. 

• Like 5

I think they forgot about Carly's House of Lemons.  Why would she be talking about getting a condo when she has a spare mansion sitting around?

Why couldn't Sonny buy back the house and let Donna and her mother live there?

I doubt Donna would be scarred for life if she had to live somewhere else.  I think of those thousands of kids in L.A. living on the street.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Why couldn't Sonny buy back the house and let Donna and her mother live there?

My exact question! Easy as pie for Sonny to buy that house and charge Carly some nominal rent.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I doubt Donna would be scarred for life if she had to live somewhere else.  I think of those thousands of kids in L.A. living on the street.

A fruit from Carly's womb should not ever have to experience the trauma of getting a different bedroom.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

This is hysterical and likely on point given the way this show is going

image.thumb.jpeg.0d86ba8381fafa3b356b9499cd9950ef.jpeg

LOL - meantime, doesn't Elizabeth live in the house that Emily bought her?  Or did that blow up or burn down?  In which case her HO insurance would have gotten her another new house....

• Useful 1

Did Carly buy this house from Sonny? I don't remember any talk about Carly buying out Sonny's share. It was the only thing she wanted out of the divorce, and he didn't object. That made me believe the title to the house was transferred to her name (if it wasn't in her name in the first place), and she was now solely responsible for the upkeep.

• Like 3
Just now, dubbel zout said:

Did Carly buy this house from Sonny? I don't remember any talk about Carly buying out Sonny's share. It was the only thing she wanted out of the divorce, and he didn't object. That made me believe the title to the house was transferred to her name (if it wasn't in her name in the first place), and she was now solely responsible for the upkeep.

That's how I remember it. 

• Like 1

I don't know who is writing the show these days but have they ever watched it? Curtis is giving TJ advice on how to keep his relationship with Molly????  TJ's has been together with Molly about 10x longer than Curtis' longest relationship.

Also, I wanted to smack TJ for making Molly's pain all about himself and whether they will still be together.

NuKristina and NuMolly look freakishly similar.

Why are Finn and Liz acting like they are 14 years old? This thing is so boring.

At leas Brook Lynn came clean about being the one to access the Deceptor data. How does IT know that she put the information onto a flash drive? The infor should still be there in the shared site.

Tracy and her machinations remain fun.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Of course Terry shows up after Willow is released. Totally logical, Show! 

Curtis is one to tell TJ that "time heals all wounds." Why do we have another man whining about how the woman in his life isn't progressing on his schedule? It's not as if it's been months since Molly and TJ found out she couldn't carry a baby. It probably hasn't even been two weeks in GH time.

The mention of extra cherries in Violet's Shirley Temple reminded me of my youngest niece, because she always asked for five cherries, and she was adorable enough to always get them, LOL.

Just now, statsgirl said:

How does IT know that she put the information onto a flash drive? The infor should still be there in the shared site.

I think they can tell when a file has been copied, which is what BLQ did. She didn't remove the info completely.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

don't know who is writing the show these days but have they ever watched it? Curtis is giving TJ advice on how to keep his relationship with Molly????  TJ's has been together with Molly about 10x longer than Curtis' longest relationship.

Lol….maybe TJ can give Curtis some tips but not the other way around!

9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I guess that’s good given they are supposed to be sisters but I’m just not feeling NuMolly.  She just looks so much older than Hayley and it’s weird seeing her with TJ too, again probably because Molly and TJ have been together forever and I’m used to Hayley in the role.  NuKristina is ok.

• Like 6

I only started watching when Nelle was not yet married to dipshit and Chase was trying to get proof she murdered her old boyfriend.  I remember as a kid, my neighbors mother always watching the great General Hospital soap opera, which I scoffed at because my mother never watched soaps and it was a laughable topic if you did. Then in the eighties I got hooked on Young and the Restless and Bold and the Beautiful. 

I just want to air some of what drives me crazy about some of the people acting on this latest group of actors roles.

Finn… his lips, and the CONSTANT pursing of them like he’s some kind of woman model. It’s unnatural because occasionally he doesn’t do it and you see his lips come to a natural unpursed relaxed mode if you watch him closely, long enough for him to make a slip up. I’ve nicknamed him Zoolander because he purses his lips even more than Ben Stillers character in that male model movie. 😗 Michael Easton is a mouth actor… just like Brooklyn Quartermain, Amanda Setton. 

Always with the mouth hanging open. Does she even have the ability to close those lips of hers? Always the opened mouth gape and silent wordless look. 😦 AAK! I do not want to do a dental hygienists examination every time she is onscreen. Drives me crazy with both of them. They use their mouths as their main acting skill. Their main personality trait of the way they developed the character. 

I wont even get into Chad Duell as Michael Corinthos  puff fish look 😤 everywhere but at you when (often) angry, technique of acting. I have read enough on here about how others feel about it and I can’t agree more. They all should try and have more than one look, one trait, one go-to look on their faces because normal people usually have an array of different facial expressions. They are stuck in this one look each, that never varies. I would be a way better actor than any of these one note faces they offer as their (singular) acting skill. Thats all I wanted to say for now. 🙄 I am sure I’ll have more to complain about later. 😁

• Like 2
  • LOL 14
(edited)
On 6/29/2023 at 7:28 PM, ljr said:

Yay! I have a reason to watch today! I get my FinnLizzie! Woohoo! Sure, it won't be much, but I'll take it!

Edited by driver18
  • Like 3

I am here for Lucy/Felicia versus Tracy/whomever, as long as they don't make it agonizingly stupid. ..wait.. what am I saying, of course GH will make it agonizingly stupid.

The Davis girls are no longer gelling for me. Not sure if it's cuz NuMolly is a bit too actressy for me, or if NuKrissy is trying too hard to mimic old Krissy. I feel like I am watching Just Jack's acting class or something. And what were they doing at the empty salon, painting their own nails? Where was the staff? I was confused.  

• Like 11
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I'm a day behind as usual, but see, Nina, I told you.  Just let Willow get past the worst of her crisis and she''d probbly be more receptive.  You were pouring too much on her when she already had a lot on her plate.

Why is Sam so invested in Carly's house not being sold.  If i got fined $5 million, I don't even have a house to help raise the money.

(edited)

What the heck are they doing w/Fiz? Can someone explain why they are writing these two like they aren't in their 40s and 60s?!?! (Finn was most definitely aged up to about 60 w/that ridiculous Reiko retcon where a 15-year old Liz tossed her on a cliff or something.)

Regardless of their exact ages, they are too old for whatever this is. Is this supposed to be exciting or something? I was bored by their board game a week or so ago. I was bored again today. I tuned them out and honestly just shut the whole show off.  If they want Fiz together ---- go for it. Just do it. They are far too old for these childish, HS games. ChaLynn was too old for it too. Do these writers not learn from past mistakes? Did they think the dragging out of ChaLynn was a huge success or something? Don't they know most of the audience didn't care anymore by the time ChaLynn got together b/c it took that long?!?! It seems they are destined to do the same w/Fiz. I feel for their fans. 

ETA: I need to go back and watch the Davis girl scenes. I'm still liking KaMa's Kristina. The jury is still out for me with nuMolly. IMO, the scenes she had w/TJ at the doctor's officer were much better than her introductory scenes. I want to see today's scenes to see if I still feel the same way. That said, even though she's a year (or two) younger than HP, she looks much older. I'm not sure if she's a right fit for Molly. 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
On 7/5/2023 at 4:09 PM, TVbitch said:

Ugh at Sam and Carly's mutual admiration society bonding over always being "scrappy, independent" women. 🤮 Sam scammed rich guys and stole their money, and Carly married them.  

They are making Sasha look totally stupid for not at least googling that medication before throwing it back. Pretty much anyone who has ever been anywhere near the recovery scene knows about benzos and knows they are addictive.

Maybe George Costanza could show up for a game of Trivial Pursuit.

• LOL 3
9 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Of course Terry shows up after Willow is released. Totally logical, Show! 

Curtis is one to tell TJ that "time heals all wounds." Why do we have another man whining about how the woman in his life isn't progressing on his schedule? It's not as if it's been months since Molly and TJ found out she couldn't carry a baby. It probably hasn't even been two weeks in GH time.

The mention of extra cherries in Violet's Shirley Temple reminded me of my youngest niece, because she always asked for five cherries, and she was adorable enough to always get them, LOL.

I think they can tell when a file has been copied, which is what BLQ did. She didn't remove the info completely.

Oh yeah, they can totally tell.  For a scheme concocted by Tracy, this one is amateur hour.

9 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I don't know who is writing the show these days but have they ever watched it? Curtis is giving TJ advice on how to keep his relationship with Molly????  TJ's has been together with Molly about 10x longer than Curtis' longest relationship.

Also, I wanted to smack TJ for making Molly's pain all about himself and whether they will still be together.

Why are Finn and Liz acting like they are 14 years old? This thing is so boring.

At leas Brook Lynn came clean about being the one to access the Deceptor data. How does IT know that she put the information onto a flash drive? The infor should still be there in the shared site.

Tracy and her machinations remain fun.

Tracy is one of the few bright spots on the show right now.  She does a lot with all the shit writing.

• Like 4

I don’t want to sound mean but I really hope that they hire a different Molly. This one isn’t strong enough to be the center of a storyline and I am distracted by her not hitting her marks and her screen partners guiding her 

• Like 9

Yeah, she's not very good. I thought she had started out well. But she strikes the same tone for everything. As annoyed as I was with HP and the overexcited delivery, Nu!Molly is just plain monotone.

• Like 6

Soo

Willow didn't die?
She's perfectly fine?
the baby didn't die?

she tell nina again to leave Carly alone?

the entire point of this storyline was what?  such a waste

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
(edited)

I was saddened by some of the comments regarding Spencer and Trina. Mostly because I think they might be on the right track - that the writers and producers (asshats that they be) - are going to drag this sucker out long after NAC is gone.

I don't believe them when they say they won't recast Spencer. I don't trust anything they say about Esme. I hate this storyline now. And that makes me even sadder.

I LOVED them before. NAC is such a great find! Talented, handsome, funny, sincere - he has the acting chops to go a long, long way.  (And I say this as someone who has been in theatre, in different capacities in front of and behind the scenes) for close to 50 years.

And Tabyana - what a beautiful, subtle actor - those eyes, how loving and truthful and sweet her Trina is. GH has lightning in a bottle - and they're wasting ALL of it.

I could just fucking cry.

If this is considered off-topic and is taken away, I understand. Thank you.

Edited by fishsanwitt
I wanted to acknowledge that I might be off-topic.
  • Like 5
  • Applause 9
41 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Soo

Willow didn't die?
She's perfectly fine?
the baby didn't die?

she tell nina again to leave Carly alone?

the entire point of this storyline was what?  such a waste

But people were mad at Carly for a good 5 minutes for keeping Willow's bio mom a secret. All that character development. 

Oh, and they got to make Nina grovel for a year and set up the next year of groveling as well. Win, win. 🤮

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, lala2 said:

Regardless of their exact ages, they are too old for whatever this is.

Yes they are, as were Chase and Brooklyn who are an entire generation younger than them.  This is why I liked Finn and Anna.  They weren’t exactly a ball of fire together, but they had a quiet love and it was nice to see, even if it could be a bit boring.  On the other hand, we have Martin and Lucy who are totally sexy and hot.  These are just two examples of mature relationships that are totally different, but both are realistic and work.  I didn’t mind seeing Finn and Liz playing board games, that’s cute and realistic.  However I can not with all the high school will they, won’t they.  It’s just silly at their age.

17 hours ago, lala2 said:

I'm not sure if she's a right fit for Molly. 

That’s my thing too.  The actress isn’t terrible, but maybe just not right for Molly.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1

Tracy's blackmail of BLQ is lame. Chase is back to being a detective. Does it really matter than Tracy put her finger on the scale to get him reinstated? I wish BL would tell him what's up, take her lumps, and then tell Tracy she's on her own with the Deceptor. 

OMG, more handwringing about Drewfus. I'm so tired of everyone acting as if the dipshit didn't bring this upon himself. When a judge has to sign off on a plea deal, there's always a risk it won't be accepted.

Curtis and Trina can have their own connection outside of Portia regardless of any biological link. Ugh, this fucking show.

Portia's dress was great. Wardrobe has been on point this week.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3

It feels like a lot of this episode was lame. It was classic soap opera, a lot of people having conversations about relationships and misunderstanding but I didn't get interested until the shots in the last 10 seconds.  Maybe there is something to Valentin warning Sonny about changes at Pikeman. Something, anything, please.

Anna catches up with Jordan, Liz catching up with Portia, Zeke trying to get Jordan to give him another chance, Tracey blackmailing Brook Lynn (yawn), Violet matchmaking at the Chase family dinner, Davis coven with more Molly/TJ angst.

But because it's textbook soap opera, it doesn't make it interesting.

At least we got confirmation that Charlotte is living with Dante now. How many bedrooms does that apartment have, or is she sharing with Scout?

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

The judge who sentenced Drew is running for office, therefore he wants to show that he is tough on white collar crimes. You said it Curtis, Drew committed a white collar crime. Running for office or no, it's a C-R-I-M-E.

Sam: Doesn't explain why Drew has to miss 3 years of his daughter's life.

Hush you! Drew chose to fall on his own sword. His daughter isn't as important as Carly staying out of jail or Donna not living with Sonny and that vile Nina on a daily basis while poor Carly pays for her C-R-I-M-E.

The writers suck They call Drew a criminal in one breath and want us to pity him with the next.

Make up your minds, hacks!

• Like 10
(edited)

@statsgirl - I feel the exact same way about today’s episode! I was coming here to ask if anyone else felt it was really random. Random ppl chatting. Random conversations. Random situations. I only liked the Jordan/Zeke talk honestly. Those two are gorgeous and should be together! 

The blackmail stuff with Tracy is lame! Why is it BLQ’s fault or problem if Tracey paid Chase’s way back on to the force?!?! So?!? It’s not like BLQ knew or asked her to do it?! I would have called my grandmother’s bluff! And if he got the nerve to be mad at me . . . oh well! Sounds like he  would have deserved to be ditched! She should have told Chase instead of letting her grandmother blackmail her! This story is dumb. 

Am I the only one tired of Anna’s weepy voice and her whining about being outed as a double agent?!?! she needs to get over it already. 

The girl playing Molly just isn’t a strong actress. She’s very green. She might be able to grow into the role but I think they should start looking for a replacement. 

I thought Liz was gonna miss Finn, and I already started rolling my eyes! 😂 I don’t like the pairing myself but it looks like they are progressing with them, which is good. For their fans, I hope today signals them being together - for real - and no more games and 10 million steps back! 

@mostlylurking - I think we’re in the minority but I loved Fanna too. I thought they were great together honestly! They got bogged down with Peter stuff but I liked them. I hate that Fanna and Friz were busted up for Fiz!! IMO, Friz and Fanna were much hotter than Fix and both pairings had infinitely more chemistry than Fiz but what are you gonna do?! 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
22 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Why is it BLQ’s fault or problem if Tracey paid Chase’s way back on to the force?!?! So?!? It’s not like BLQ knew or asked her to do it?!

That's exactly what BLQ did, which is why Tracy is able to blackmail her.

22 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Am I the only one tired of Anna’s weepy voice and her whining about being outed as a double agent?!?!

Nope. The hair shirt Anna is wearing is a bore. I have to laugh that she's basically the only one who's beating herself up about it. Yeah, someone painted "Murderer" on her front door, but nothing has happened since then—she hasn't gotten scary phone calls or threatening letters or people hissing at her as she enters the MetroCourt. And she doesn't seem to have lost her standing in the community, whatever it's supposed to be. Yet another story that goes absolutely nowhere.

• Like 5

I don't understand why Tracy calling in favours to help Chase get another hearing is such a big deal. It's SOP in the circles that the Quartermaines travel in. It's not like Tracy used her influence or a bribe to cancel out a crime that Chase had committed, as Carly and Drew wanted her to do for them with the SEC and as Michael did when he got Nina charged for the fake "identity theft", she just got another hearing scheduled and Chase sank or swam on his own merits. Big woof.

With two recasts, the Davis coven doesn't feel like the Davis coven. Maybe it will gell in a few months but it's not working for me now.

I don't know how good nuMolly is as an actress, I can't get beyond the amount of makeup she is wearing. It's all I can notice when she's on.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

That's exactly what BLQ did, which is why Tracy is able to blackmail her.

Ahhhh....ok! Admittedly, I have not been paying close attn to this story. 

35 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I don't understand why Tracy calling in favours to help Chase get another hearing is such a big deal. It's SOP in the circles that the Quartermaines travel in. It's not like Tracy used her influence or a bribe to cancel out a crime that Chase had committed, as Carly and Drew wanted her to do for them with the SEC and as Michael did when he got Nina charged for the fake "identity theft", she just got another hearing scheduled and Chase sank or swam on his own merits. Big woof.

Thanks for the details! I'm back to my original position. This is a huge nothing burger, IMO. I would have told him, and if he flipped out, I would know the relationship just isn't going to work. Getting him a second chance at an interview is not a huge deal, IMO. I certainly wouldn't let myself be blackmailed over it! 

• Like 6
48 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

With two recasts, the Davis coven doesn't feel like the Davis coven.

I kind of feel like that might be the point. I got the impression watching today's show that Kristina isn't just going to be a surrogate, but that with Molly pushing TJ away, he and Kristina are going to end up getting together. I don't think that would have worked with Lexi Ainsworth and Hayley Pullos in the roles, but with two recasts the dynamic between the characters can be changed.

But they're going to need to recast Molly again because this actress isn't strong enough to play what's happening now, let alone what might be coming down the pike.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2

They’ve been pretty vague about what exactly Tracy did, but I got the impression she leaned on the CCRB to reinstate him, not just give him another interview. Either way, he got his job back and WTF cares if she called in favors? Just say thank you and move on. There should be nothing to blackmail Brooklyn about. I can’t stand the pairing but if she isn’t confident enough to just be honest with him, then they don’t belong together. 

gee what a surprise that Kristina wants to be Molly’s surrogate. Didn’t see that one coming at all (Sarc). I did like the preview of Molly telling him to stay away from her mother and sister. At least for now, she thinks it’s as ludicrous as we do.

so someone gets shot at the Metrocourt. Please can it be Curtis or Portia?? Please???

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1