Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Liz looks like she needs to sleep for a month.

They should just give her a Snickers.

Nina to Sonny: We shouldn't see each other until after the hearing.

*Two minutes later*

Oh, you are conveniently here, at Curtis's place because there are no other clubs and let's bring this guy in to harass you so that Sonny can don his cape and rescue you!

Whoever put Epiphany in that dress must really hate her. 

Bobbie needs to head back into the vets closet. And stay there.

I like TJ. He's one of the very least offensive characters on the show, but please, don't bring Hatman back to PC. You guys can facetime. Everybody does it now.

So we're finally coming to the conclusion of this dumb Franco's ghost storyline. Well thank the gods for that! This whole thing could not be over soon enough. This makes me miss the cheating storylines.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Bobbie needs to head back into the vets closet. And stay there.

Although I must say JZ is looking he best she has in a LONG time

I was wondering the point of the Violet scenes....  oh so she can be the one to say out loud that Aunt Elizabeth is doing it to herself.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Blackie said:

I was wondering the point of the Violet scenes....  oh so she can be the one to say out loud that Aunt Elizabeth is doing it to herself.

She let us see Chase Sr. Which is A-Okay with me. 

• Love 8

I couldn’t believe they had JZ come out just to hate on Nina. I completely agree about “glass houses”. Sheesh woman, have some shame. And what was up with the eye makeup that seemed way to “gala at night” then “daytime hospital”?

Sonny made it seem like he was the bar owner instead of Curtis. Is that leftover from playing fake bar owner in Nixon Falls? Also, not a fan of the return of the black shoe polish hair.

Will we see court scenes tomorrow or will the pacing make it next month instead? I think I know the sad answer to that…

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, ciarra said:

Did Sasha's hairdresser quit?   I know she's supposed to be distraught, but honey, find a hairbrush.

And a bottle of shampoo.  I don't get that stringy, greasy look.  

20 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Carly: "I tried hard to save our marriage.

which translates into:  " I waited and waited and waited for Sonny to shoot Nina in the head because Michael and I are that bloodthirsty but when it was clear that he wouldn't, eh I divorced him.  I mean, what's a mob marriage if he isn't willing to kill anyone I want him to.  Amirite?"

22 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I really like TJ/Marshall.

I don't.  Mostly because I despise Marshall and this ridiculously badly written story.  I don't get TJ's insistence to have "his grandfather" in his life when he's know him for two minutes and he isn't his actual grandfather.  I get that TJ has abandonment issues with Jordan being in the DEA from the age of 12 and Shawn being in prison for a crime he DID commit, but still.

So, we started off with the boys did it, to maybe her sleep aid is responsible, to Finn is behind it, to Franco's ghost and today the dice has landed on DID?  Because Liz tearing up that picture certainly seemed like a non Liz thing to do.  

7 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL that Violet cracks the Liz case wide open.

We clearly need her on the Esme case.  She'll have proof that Esme taped and uploaded the sex tape by naptime.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Today's "day" made no sense to me.  Finn shows up at KLaura's and they talk about how Liz spent the night.  That makes it seem like it's morning.  But then everyone is out at The Savoy so it has to be nighttime.  So Violet is out at night having a hot fudge sundae?  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

to maybe her sleep aid is responsible

i am still on this because they almost always mention that Liz is takin stuff to help her sleep. it won't surprise me if she's sleepwalking or anything. as I said - Liz looks like she needs to sleep for a month

6 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

which translates into:  " I waited and waited and waited for Sonny to shoot Nina in the head because Michael and I are that bloodthirsty but when it was clear that he wouldn't, eh I divorced him.  I mean, what's a mob marriage if he isn't willing to kill anyone I want him to.  Amirite?"

one person. just please. one person clap this truth to them. all i ask

7 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

don't get TJ's insistence to have "his grandfather" in his life when he's know him for two minutes and he isn't his actual grandfather.

because they built a connection. i don't think it really matters that it's not his real grandfather - he wants him in his life because he [Marshall] is a part of TJ's family just beause they aren't biologically connected doesn't mean that yearnness can't be there. (I don't think yearness is a word but i like it. It is a Daisyword now lol)

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

because they built a connection.

Did they though?  I think I can count on one hand the number of scenes that Marshall and TJ had and at least three of those were in the beginning when Marshall was essentially stalking TJ at work, before TJ knew who he was.  

• Love 3
Just now, perkie1968 said:

Did they though?  I think I can count on one hand the number of scenes that Marshall and TJ had and at least three of those were in the beginning when Marshall was essentially stalking TJ at work, before TJ knew who he was.  

hell if i know. it's not like i actually pay attention to these guys LOL.. but i just mean to your point - just because they aren't biologically related shouldn't mean that TJ shouldn't want him in his life. Curtis is his uncle, thus Marshall is his grandfather by proxy. I mean the writing is horrendous per usual but I'm not gonna question people choosing who they want to be their family. 

[I will acknowledge this seems hypocritical because i always baulk at Sonny/Michael etc, but that was always stealing. when Hatman admits to hanging people on meathooks and all, i'll baulk at that too]

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Daisy said:

ust because they aren't biologically related shouldn't mean that TJ shouldn't want him in his life.

I get that.  Maybe it's the writing that is falling short for me.  If everyone thought TJ was Thomas' son and so TJ thought of Marshall as his grandfather for a long period of time, then they found out that Thomas was not the bio dad, then I could see TJ/Marshall continuing the relationship that they had.  But the fact that TJ barely knows this guy, his need to keep him in his life as his grandfather doesn't make sense to me.  But that's the least of the problems that the Marshall story has!!!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

Maybe it's the writing that is falling short for me. 

that's fair. (sorry if i sounded Cowy). I just.. most of the family i have in my life now is chosen - not biological, so sometimes i like that it is shown on soaps that you choose your family. that's all. (But i i willl say the writing here is totally pants so it's very easy to go "WHY THO")

• Love 1

TJ really doesn't have much family of his own.  There's Jordan, Curtis and Shawn but Stella is the only one from the previous generation and she's only come lately. There's not much on Molly's side either, she never knew any of her grandparents and they're all gone now. As someone who barely has any family of my own, I can understand why TJ would want to hold on to Marshall now even if there is no biological connection.

• Love 4
(edited)

I co-sign on sleeping meds making Elizabeth cray….although I wouldn’t mind a soapy ghost story.  

I love how they always put those headphones on Violet when they want to talk about adult things without her hearing.  My kid would be taking them off every two seconds and asking ”what did you just say?”.  She did look like she was living her best life eating her sundae and bopping her head though.

Loved the TJ/Hat scenes.  I agree with everyone TJ has been very strong lately.  I still cringe at the whole “life partner” business but at least they’ve cooled it with saying domestic partner every other line. 

The Portia/Pip/Stella ladies night was nice to see.  Good for Nina wearing that killer dress and being out and about. She’s made some awful mistakes, but she has owned up to them and tried to move forward.

Bobbie just shut up. Her skeletons could fill an entire house never mind a closet, to say nothing about her awful daughter.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Love 15
(edited)

Totally here for the "Vi the Pi" show.

I like that the Liz story seems to be culminating in both the Ambien Explanation and the Ghost Assist being true. (They may leave it ambiguous in the end, but it seems that Franco was trying to come through to tell Elizabeth that she has to face the truth about herself.)

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Love 6
(edited)

Sonny and Nina don't set the world on fire but, I don't know, I like them together. And Mo doesn't look miserable in scenes with her, that's a plus. 

JZ's makeup was way too night time and heavy but I thought she looked really good! Nice to see her, although its a shame she was there to drag Nina and prop Carly but that's par for the course now. Love how they drone on about Nina's past making her so unfit to be around Wiley. Uhm, Carly's talking to the bio mom she raged into town to destroy. She succeeded in blowing up her marriage, making Tony go nuts and then shooting him in open court. Ancient history! Nina didn't tell anyone about amnesiac Smike for nine months. NINE!!!! MONTHS!!!!

I'm liking Liz's story, mainly because I'm always rooting for BH to get good material that's about her. Liz been through the mill for years now. It totally tracks that she would reach a breaking point and snap.

Lastly, today reaffirmed what I already knew, Gregory Harrison can still get it. Like fine wine.

Edited by CharethCutestory
  • Love 9

what i love about that is that Violet is all. "Miss waitress," and orders said ice cream and the waitress doesn't ask the adults if that was okay and both adults were like so into Liz and the ghost that they didn't see Kidnaigans happening LOL

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

"I will never be over what Nina did," says Carly to the woman whose husband she slept with.  Ugh.

I just really hate that the show has made me hate Bobbie, given she only shows up to sign off on whatever her obnoxious daughter is up to.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, ciarra said:

Look how happy the model is to be wearing it.

I first when I saw the picture I thought it was Esme! The face kind of resembles her.

Hmm I didn't think Sam's dress looked like it was silk but I did think Olivia's did and then I started thinking maybe it was made from upcycled vintage silk scarves, that might be suitable "school mom" wear for Mrs Quartermaine. Also Laura's top layer today looked like it was silk as well.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I still cringe at the whole “life partner” business but at least they’ve cooled it with saying domestic partner every other line. 

When TJ introduced Molly as his "life partner", it sounded so clunky! To me, all those terms like life partner, domestic partner, or significant other when introducing someone just seems to point up the need for a better word for this relationship. Obviously, they don't want to use husband / wife, and maybe not even spouse, Maybe just "partner" or "companion"? If you want to get cute, you could even introduce someone as your "sweetie". 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Obviously, they don't want to use husband / wife, and maybe not even spouse, Maybe just "partner" or "companion"?

Yeah, I don''t know why they don't just say partner. 

Today little Violet became a better PI than Sam--not that that's saying much, but still.  And she did it without having Spinelli pound on his keyboard, at that.

Ugh, Carly and Bobbie today were the worst.  THE WORST!  First off--and this isn't the first time all involved have mentioned this--they are actually trying to sway the judge with this hit piece.  It's disgusting because any lawyer, in court, could bring up those points, but no, they want Nina to be the town pariah.  Hey, maybe if they're lucky some nut job will gun her down, what that coward Sonny wouldn't do.

Secondly, the going on and on and fucking on about how Nina will tell Wiley all about Nelle and somehow ruin him/upset him.  Aside from that one time--which I think was the first time she ever visited the kid--she hasn't done that, so where is their proof?  And what exactly does Carly plan on doing if the judge rules in Nina's favor?

Lastly, go to hell, Bobbie.  What's with confronting Nina in the previews?  Has she forgotten what a cow her daughter is and how she destroyed her life when she came to town?  Which, btw, how about The Invader do a piece of "From the trailer park to the Metro Court: how Carly Corinthos amassed her wealth and power?"  She'd scream so loud about Diane suing them that they'd hear it on the Pennsylvania side of the river.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, jqdeco said:

I think the writers need to follow Days of Our Lives lead and have Liz possessed by the devil. Lol

I seriously expected to see her eyes glowing. 

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Ugh, Carly and Bobbie today were the worst.  THE WORST!  First off--and this isn't the first time all involved have mentioned this--they are actually trying to sway the judge with this hit piece.

And they thought of doing it because Michael punched a reporter and they don't want him to lay charges. So to get Michael off, they're dishing all the dirt on Nina.

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Which, btw, how about The Invader do a piece of "From the trailer park to the Metro Court: how Carly Corinthos amassed her wealth and power?" 

I  would so buy that.  Also Michael Corinthos stepmother murderer. Willow Tait: from baby theft to cult to mob moll.

Why can't we have nice things?

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

re: tearing up the drawing

Are they going to link this back to Liz's daddy issues, where she was seen (months ago) tearing up a family photo at Finn's new place? 

Why is it that tiny girl Molly can manage to get herself half a block to a New York jazz club, but these two idiots have to use the stage entrance in the alley to get in?

Hatman is like an annoying person on a forum who goes to flounce, and people beg him to stay. 

• Love 2

It's kind of sad that I've had to use my F2F button so much during sweeps. GH should send out free battery replacement coupons.   Nothing interesting has happened since poor Harmony went off. I understand that the writers have had to make some extremely awkward adjustments because cast members weren't available but GH has lots of strong actors who could sell some on the fly, replacement stories..The cast could probably improvise some more interesting action than we've been seeing.

• Love 7

A few people have commented that Bobbie was brought out of the deep freeze just to trash Nina, but I didn't see it that way. I thought it was as good as a forecast that the Michael/Carly/Willow side of the Wiley case is going to lose. Classic soap smoke signals. If Carly were going to get the outcome she wanted, they'd never bring on a sympathetic vet to pose "Are you sure about this?" and "What if...?" questions and say "Be careful what you wish for."

I saw Bobbie's role on the Thursday show as twofold: (1) To give anti-Nina viewers a softer landing when the hearing doesn't go the way they're hoping, and (2) to dangle the thought of a reunion for S/C fans who might be over Sonny.

As for the Liz/Finn/Kevin/Laura part of the show: Oof. Maybe Liz and Finn needed some tension or obstacle for the drama, but this is really the best they could do? 

• Love 1

I am not a Michael Easton hater, and I actually like him, but man have they turned me against Finn.  What in hell?   This writing is awful.  I wanted to yell yesterday, "WILL you leave that woman alone?"   I don't know where they are going with this, but it seems to me that Liz lost her husband whom she obviously loved and is in no way ready for a new relationship.  If they were exploring grief and how you cannot grieve on someone else's timeline, and it takes how long it takes, then I think that could be a nice story and obviously Becky has the acting chops to really touch people with it.  

I don't know what THIS is, but THAT I would be interested in watching.   Right now I feel like Finn is some horndog breathing all over a grieving widow.  Go away perv!

• Love 10
8 hours ago, ciarra said:

Why is it that tiny girl Molly can manage to get herself half a block to a New York jazz club, but these two idiots have to use the stage entrance in the alley to get in?

Molly had to pay to get in; Hat Man knew the guy at the stage door, so he and TJ would get in for free. Also, plot point so they could get mugged.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:
11 hours ago, KittyQ said:

Obviously, they don't want to use husband / wife, and maybe not even spouse, Maybe just "partner" or "companion"?

Yeah, I don''t know why they don't just say partner. 

Yeah, partner would be good.  Life partner is just a lot.  Domestic companion is even worse, it makes me think one’s partner is a golden retriever or something.

10 hours ago, TVbitch said:

So.... Kevin doesn't know where the broom and dust pan is in his own home. Must be nice. : D

Lol…. I thought that was so strange!  Oh Kevin.  

• LOL 4
(edited)
4 hours ago, CeChase said:

I am not a Michael Easton hater, and I actually like him, but man have they turned me against Finn.  What in hell?   This writing is awful.  I wanted to yell yesterday, "WILL you leave that woman alone?"   I don't know where they are going with this, but it seems to me that Liz lost her husband whom she obviously loved and is in no way ready for a new relationship.  If they were exploring grief and how you cannot grieve on someone else's timeline, and it takes how long it takes, then I think that could be a nice story and obviously Becky has the acting chops to really touch people with it.  

Finn is the sort of doctor who tells a woman that she's exaggerating her symptoms and that she's not really in pain, then prescribe weight loss to make herself feel better.

Didn't Finn become an addict because he was so desperate to find a cure for his dying wife that he was testing the stuff on himself, or something? And didn't he get Roxy as an emotional support animal because his ass couldn't cope?

Elizabeth needs help, but not Finn's brand of help. If this is her way of coping and trying to understand what's going on, then let her have it. 

Nobody wants or needs a judgy mcjudgerson in their lives.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 10

It seems like we’ve been getting a lot of parties where nothing interesting happens. I wonder if it’s just an easy way to use up contract guarantees for characters that don’t have much going on. They can spend multiple episodes in the background with maybe a scene or 2 listening to someone else recap their SL

• Love 1
(edited)
15 hours ago, KittyQ said:

When TJ introduced Molly as his "life partner", it sounded so clunky! To me, all those terms like life partner, domestic partner, or significant other when introducing someone just seems to point up the need for a better word for this relationship. Obviously, they don't want to use husband / wife, and maybe not even spouse, Maybe just "partner" or "companion"? If you want to get cute, you could even introduce someone as your "sweetie". 

TJ's usage seems appropriate to me. To me, a partner is the person you commit with enough to move in together, and a life partner is someone that is, well, a lifetime commitment more analogous to a spouse. It doesn''t sound clunky to me, but obvious YMMV.

Edited by Auntie Velvet

LOL out of all the places to sit at the bar, Bobbie and Carly sit basically right next to Sonny and Nina.  then just glare and snark at them all night.

If Nina wins it serves you right. Because all Nina wanted was some contact. y'all decided not to. so i hope it all blows up in your face, dipsticks. "She wants Wiley to love her." (well duh). and just about his feelings don't matter because she'll use him to feel better about Nelle? like where did you get that leap?  it clearly isn't. I also love how everyone is banging this drum that Nina is SOOOO needy so screw her.  Yeah. God forbid that Nina who lost years of her life, lost her child(ren) was nearly robbed of knowing her grandchild by the same woman who is still withholding  the knowledge of her other child,  would have this need to build relationships with any family that she does have. I'd be hard pressed to believe anyone wouldn't be "needy" in that situation. 

I lived. lived for Nina clapping Bobbie back for all the crap she did.  I cackled like a hyena.

Curtis learned how to fly apparently.  but sorry, TJ wasn't brave. he was dumb. give muggers what they want. it only looked that Hatman got scratched but he is all like nearly dying.  

YES. THANK GOD. They said sleepwalking. thank you. Honestly, while I am thinking the Liz-Finn pairing in kind of sweet - it would be kinda cool if they did split up because Liz is so not ready to be in a relationship. 

oh look. Millowtonin sex. Don't care. 

oh look. Jordan remembers the death convo. 

once again, Sonny is the mature one in this conversation. 

oh look Bobbie and Carly cackling how Nina deserves to lose, even though we were just reminded how horrible these two were , how many marriages they broke up and lies they told. Nina deserves nothing. stay awesome, Show. 

(but it was still really soapy LOL)

• Love 12

Did Curtis take that wormhole from Port Charles to NY to get there so fast? And what was TJ doing at the gym all those times if he can't even fight off a thug?

Oh look, is that the doctor Lennie saw?

"Marshall just recently came back into our family. I don't know much about his medical situation."  Except that he had a psych evaluation! Maybe he's on some psych drugs.

Why is Curtis still so convinced that Marshall is hiding something? Isn't mental illness enough?

So Michael kept Wiley up an hour past his bedtime because it was so much fun playing trucks? Father of the year there.

Willow: "What if we have to let Nina see Wiley. She is so needy." Pot, meet kettle and all the rest of the kitchen appliances..

Michael: "No matter what Nina throws at us in the future, we will hit her back twice as hard."  Willow: "Is it messed up that hearing that makes me love you even more?"  YES! You are completely messed up especially in this relationship with Michael.

So grateful for my FF button during the Millowtonin sex scene.

Carly is such a bitch telling Sonny that he doesn't have the right to know anything about the tests she had run. They share a child and years together, she should be grateful he still cares enough.

Bobbie: I was the first one to peg Nelle as a gold-digging psycho.  Me: Well you should know, you spawned one yourself.  

I liked Nina clapping back on Bobbie. But why isn't Jordan coming over and arresting Bobbie? That was assault.

I find Violet's obsession with tea parties a little creepy. And i say that as the mother of a girl. It's time to segueway into something more complex, like making up stories about the stuffed animals at the tea party.

• Love 10

Sonny was hardly "parading" Nina around at Curtis's club. Good lord, Bobbie was a shit-stirrer today.

Yay! Réal Andrews is back as Taggert. I hope his health is okay.

2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

(but it was still really soapy LOL)

I know! How the show is terrible and soapy at the same time is amazing to me. LOL, indeed.

• Love 7
(edited)

I still need to watch Thursday's scenes w/Liz but I did see her scenes today, and I'm now feeling very mixed on the story. What do you guys think?

There has been literally no set up for this breakdown. I'm no Liz stan, but she's a very strong character. She's endured and survived a lot. Franco died. Jason died. Liz went on w/her life. She was starting to get into a new relationship. What has caused this breakdown? Maybe if we didn't have to watch EVERY SINGLE FREAKING MOMENT of the Corinthos clan's life, some time could have been spent into developing this story. No real time has been spent on this. At least not in my opinion. I still wish Jake had been the culprit but whatever. 

Shoot me . . . . I like Sona. 

I muted everyone else. LOL! I did like what Nina said to Bobbie. These ppl act like they are saints who never did anything wrong or make a bad decision. They make me so sick! 

I did read some of the Jordan/Portia stuff. I guess that Taggart secret is still in play. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 6

I was in a meeting from 2 to 2:30 with the show paused, so I ffed through commercials and the horribleness that was the sex. Nobody needs this drivel on a Friday afternoon or ever! So bless you, awesome person, your family, your cow and your children for this scheduling!

You'd think that Willow and Michael are battling for Wylie's custody, like they're about to have Nina share or have full custody of their spawn. Everything could change tomorrow. Dramatic much?! Are we afraid that there's going to be one more person lying on their stomach playing at trucks with Satan's spawn?

It will be lovely when Nina wins her case. Because at this point, I'm sure she will. 

Bobbie and her holier than thou attitude. You and your daughter are also trash. Just like Nelle was and just like Nina is. Her trashy ass doesn't stink as badly as yours, though.

So I hope they stick with Elizabeth sleepwalking because of her pills.

Why is Violent the most consistently shown child actor on this show? We don't see the other ones nearly as much as we see her. Also, a sundae and a brownie? Good lucky putting her to bed.

I could care less about the stuff happening in Brooklyn but TJ was dumb for what he did. Molly looked insanely like a younger version of Alexis in that alley in that light. 

And Jordan, you suck as a commissioner, but I'll forgive you everything if you blow up Portia and Curtis. That relationship is boring even when Portia is there talking about Curtis. 

Taggert walking away from Sonny and leaving him standing there was my Friday jam.

• Love 5

I only tuned in for the last 20 min so it was quite jolting to jump from Bobbie throwing the drink on Nina to Willow unzipping Milchael's pants YIKES!!!  

When Nina was giving it to Bobbie she should have included the Carly/Tony stuff.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, lala2 said:

There has been literally no set up for this breakdown. I'm no Liz stan, but she's a very strong character. She's endured and survived a lot. Franco died. Jason died. Liz went on w/her life. She was starting to get into a new relationship.

i don't think it's a breakdown. she's sleepwalking, Finn said it today and like i said yesterday she looked like she needed to sleep for a month. and they keep mentioning the sleeping pills.  I think as much as she's attracted to Finn, deep downs she's not ready for it - and I think it would be amazing if they got there on their own. they could circle back to it when she is ready but I just feel all the girls kinda pushed her into it, and so she talked herself into it but she wasn't ready. Grief is a weird mistress. I never cheered so loudly when i heard sleepwalking not DID (and it's nothing against DID - very soapy, etc. and I dont mind it as much, but how GH did it last time with Kate/Connie was so dumb so no thanks). I did like Jess/Tess from OLTL, and of course Vicki/Niki/Jean Randolph before there), but for me you need a LOOOTTTTT of set up for the payoff to be awesome and it isn't there. the sleepwalking is great and new. 

6 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Shoot me . . . . I like Sona. 

Ironically - I like it because it's slow burning, but moving steadily. (unlike OTHER PEOPLE, glares at CLQ). This isn't Sonny + Emily, or Sonny and Reese or Sonny with anyone not Brenda etc. like Sonny is actually acting like an adult. He's communicating. He's respecting boundaries for the most part. he almost makes me forget he's a mobster. (then he does something mobby then i remember and all is right with the world). Nina isn't really pushing for anything. They talk, they kiss they are taking it slow. Nina is respectful of his relationships with others and again even if it means she doesn't get what she wants, she wants Sonny's happiness (it doesn't mean she doesn't want it and won't take it when offered, but she's not really pushing it either). she doesn't want Sonny to sabotage his relationship w/dipstick because of her or anything (like she still shut Sonny down for taking her side at the hearing). it's a nice relationship. (and it pisses Carly off so #winning)

18 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Bobbie: I was the first one to peg Nelle as a gold-digging psycho.  Me: Well you should know, you spawned one yourself.  

had nina said this exactly to Bobbie.... i would have lived for a 1000 years. 
also. how is nina a gold digger? isn't she like a society princess?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Marshall was stabbed in the arm—is that life-threatening? And Donell Turner finally gets an action scene, heh.

I'm not sure Marshall's clarinet survived the mugging—it opened and the parts fell out. 

Yesterday Violet had that giant delicious hot fudge sundae, and today she gets a brownie. I'm jealous. 

11 minutes ago, Daisy said:

how is nina a gold digger? isn't she like a society princess?

Any woman going after Sonny is a gold digger, no matter their personal wealth. He's just that big a catch.

Michael and Willow act as if Nina having visitation rights means she'll show up at midnight and demand a play date with the stupid kid. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Hmmmm . . . I guess I just assumed sleepwalking would be too simple of an explanation and would wrap up the story pretty fast. All these months for sleepwalking?!?! I guess. 

ETA:  @dubbel zout - Millow are idiots. They act like Nina visiting w/their stupid kid would be the literal worst thing in the world to ever happen. It's so OTT that I cannot take it seriously. They are idiots. I won't be surprised if they win though unfortunately. 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 6

This visitation stuff could be solved so easily by having SUPERVISION. But the dumb dumbs have to go nuclear and forbid Nina any access. Jasus forbid the stupid kid learns anything truthful about the adults in his life. No one is squeaky clean.

• Love 5