Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Brad was attacked? Beat up? Because I surely didn't see a single bruise/mark on him, or any blood. Did Frank run out of the make-up budget?

Did they confirm that Brad was attacked? Maybe Cyrus had some of that heart attacking cocaine that he tested on Sasha.

On a very shallow note, SB has looked pretty the last couple of days. I don't know if it's the GH set lighting, or the fact that he doesn't have to crane down in his Britt scenes the way he does in his Sam (and Sonny, heh) scenes. But he was much more appealing visually -- and even slightly in terms of personality. It was kind of like they were on the verge of planning a caper. Jason CAN'T talk much in his Sonny scenes and WON'T in his Sam scenes, it seems to me.

3 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Did they confirm that Brad was attacked? Maybe Cyrus had some of that heart attacking cocaine that he tested on Sasha.

Yes, in his cell.

• Love 3

Hasn't Carly known since almost the beginning that Chase and Sasha didn't sleep together?  What is this "I only found out last week" crap? 

Also, really loving NuNik.  He and Ava are really great together.  Plus, he's very pleasant to look at.  Could've done without Professor Professional Criminal giving him a lecture on How To Get Away With Murder.  Leave that to Viola Davis, asshat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Brad had a dressing on his lower left side with a circle of blood on it. 

12 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Hasn't Carly known since almost the beginning that Chase and Sasha didn't sleep together?  What is this "I only found out last week" crap? 

Yes.  I'd like to know if she's delusional or deliberately lying.

Here's Brad's injury.

Screenshot_2020-11-18 General Hospital (full episodes).png

Edited by ciarra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Jason (to Britt): I know you can be cutthroat and vindictive.

Me: YOU KILL PEOPLE FOR MONEY!!!!  YOUR PROFESSION IS MURDER!!!!

And he's bad at that job because, to Britt's point, he and Sonny should have had eyes and ears at the hospital on the payroll once Cyrus started sniffing around it, if not before.  Your sources, Jase, shouldn't be your baby mama and your own mother.

In other news, hey there Brad!  I actually thought he might have turned to drugs in prison and that's why he'd show up at GH, but this is fine too.  I wonder if the show will actually have him and nuLucas interact.  How sad is it that I can't give them the benefit of the doubt.

• Love 3

I also loved the Cyrus/Julian scenes. Cyrus really read Julian for filth at the end, and I cannot say I disagreed w/anything he said. When Julian learned it was really Michael's child, he should have told Brad he wasn't going to risk his relationship w/his son to carry on this farce. He should have given Brad a timetable by which to tell the truth. If he had done that, he wouldn't be in this mess now. I read that WDV was not happy w/the writing for Julian, and I cannot say I don't understand why he felt that way. Julian has been portrayed as so weak. He was bossed around by his sister, Brad, Nelle, Sonny, Cyrus - it's pathetic! No wonder the actor was happy to leave and not renew his contract! He was probably tired of being the town punching bag and NEVER getting the upper hand in any situation. Billy Warlock felt the same way when he was playing AJ. It has to be demoralizing to go into work every day and be kicked down all the time! I know they are actors, but BW said it really wore on him, which is why he left. I get it. 

So, I've been thinking - for a while now - that Kristina's truth bombs to Sam wasn't just a throwaway moment. They were so on point and reflected so many points viewers often make that I felt it had to be leading somewhere. I believe Alexis then dropped some truth bombs on her. In between, we've seen - or at least it has seemed this way to me - Jason look increasingly frustrated and annoyed w/Sam. I swear she came up behind him in one scene, and homeboy rolled his eyes. Today, he ignores her messages. I could be crazy, but I honestly think this is leading to a JaSam separation - at least - if not a full on breakup, and I'm ready for it. Sam is so ridiculously pathetic when it comes to Jason. She lives and breathes Jason while he seems perfectly fine to be away from her. She can't be w/o him for even a moment. It's so sad. JaSam needs to end for a while, IMO. She needs to find a purpose in life that has nothing to do w/Jason or being w/him romantically.  She needs to get a life. LOL! 

I'm not sure what's happening w/the quad, but I must say I was pleased to see Michael recognize and acknowledge the sacrifice Chase and Sasha made for him. They basically gave him his son! He told Carly he was a grown man, but I have yet to see him behave like a grown man. A grown man wouldn't have whined to his friend group/girlfriend 24/7 about problems of his own making!  A grown man would have found a way to solve his own problems w/o dragging his friend group down. I just cannot stand the character.  He is never shown being a man. He is never shown handling business. He is the most coddled character I have ever seen on a soap. He is a literal man child. He can't do anything on his own! It's pathetic. But like I said, I will give him credit for not being angry at Chase/Sasha. At the end of the day, he owes them. His friends put his child's welfare above their own happiness. That's insane to me. Michael should be eternally grateful to Chase and Sasha. 

Willow can say what she wants but her non-stop Wiley talk was all Chase needed to know. She can lie to herself if she wants, but what did she do the moment Chase was gone? She married Michael. Now, she's adopting Wiley. If she had truly wanted to separate from Michael/Wiley, she wouldn't have married him. Chase is not an idiot. He just needs to recognize he's better off w/o her.  I hope they let him move on now that the truth is out. 

Oh, and I can't believe I forgot my Nava!! Loved their scenes, and loved seeing Nik stand up to Sonny! That was the best (or the second best after Cyrus/Julian) scene!! Sonny is always threatening someone, so it was nice seeing someone stand up to him and not cower in fear. Loved it! 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 7

Sonny and Jason talking about Karen hurts my heart. Jagger/Karen were a bit before my time, but I'm YouTube diving into their storyline and am at the end of 1992. Seeing where she is at the end of 1992 vs. where I know she'll be in a few months' worth of videos bums me out. Sonny is such a piece of shit. Men feeling bad about their actions toward women after the fact because they associate them with their daughters is so cringy, too. If I thought this would lead anywhere, maybe I'd care, but Sonny's been down this road before and he's still the same old sack of shit, so whatever.

Chase is the one character I actually care about. He's got such a nice face, and even when he's at his dumbest I root for him over everyone else. Imagine how charismatic you have to be to make Willow of all characters even slightly interesting! I stopped watching for a bit when I saw where Michael and Willow were heading ("you're such a good person" "no you're such a good person" and repeat ad infinitum), but I'm back now that Willow might be able to leave the Corinthos sinkhole. They're not even that interesting a couple, but Chase is such a good leading man I can't help but find them cute.

I hate Jason's hair right now and hate the idea of pairing him with Britt. Can anything make Jason (or Sonny or Carly) interesting at this point?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I think Carly was talking about Sasha being a cokehead.

7 hours ago, nilyank said:

I think Carly was talking about Sasha being a cokehead.

No, she wasn't. SLS was angry that she knew "all this time" that Sasha had lied to him about cheating, and she said, nooo! it was just last week, when I saw her at Nina's, all messed up and I called her on the "SACRIFICE" she made and she finally admitted it! excuse.

• Love 2

No, when Carly said "Not until about a week ago," she wasn't talking about the coke abuse; they were still on the Chase/Sasha fake cheating. She was covering herself by saying before a week ago, no one had really told her or included her in the plan; she just intuited it all ("You told me about the affair and it didn't make sense...I could see the way she still looked at you").

So that's her "out." She has deniability with Michael until the last week because no one had ever verbally confirmed her suspicions. As I recall, the scene in which Carly found out consisted of Carly saying what she thought was going on, and that she knew exactly why Chase and Sasha were doing it and she supported it, and Sasha not denying it. 

That kind of weaseling wouldn't mollify me -- God knows, when Carly is sure about anything else, she can't wait to broadcast it to anyone involved, whether she turns out to be right or wrong -- but it seemed to lower Michael's temperature a little. Eh.  

Cheap shot, but when they cut from Sonny to Nikolas and back, it's hard to believe there's only 15 years' difference between the actors. Coloma has great skin. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Cyrus has had excellent grammar since he started on the show. I'm thinking the actor just knows proper grammar and does his own rewrite.

I think some of them do. It's SUCH a simple thing to do. I remember on OLTL when a character had a grammar error and the great Erika Slezak, who played Viki, said she was going to correct the actor in character (he wasn't sure he was allowed), and she did! It was glorious.

14 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

In other news, hey there Brad!  I actually thought he might have turned to drugs in prison and that's why he'd show up at GH, but this is fine too. 

Knowing how the writers love to pile it on certain characters, I won't be surprised to hear that Brad was knifed in some sort of prison drug deal gone wrong. Can't make him an innocent victim, you know.

14 hours ago, lala2 said:

Cyrus really read Julian for filth at the end

None of this has anything to do with Cyrus, though. He's using this to blackmail Julian, but what does he care about stupid [UGH]? It's really none of his concern. Cyrus is just someone else butting into something he has no place in.

Edited by dubbel zout
typo; heh
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

So that's her "out." She has deniability with Michael until the last week because no one had ever verbally confirmed her suspicions. As I recall, the scene in which Carly found out consisted of Carly saying what she thought was going on, and that she knew exactly why Chase and Sasha were doing it and she supported it, and Sasha not denying it. 

That kind of weaseling wouldn't mollify me -- God knows, when Carly is sure about anything else, she can't wait to broadcast it to anyone involved, whether she turns out to be right or wrong -- but it seemed to lower Michael's temperature a little. Eh.  

As I recall, when she confronted Sasha at that time, she even thanked her for it.  So, yeah, Carly knew full well before "last week."  Of course, Michael is a dolt so he bought into it.  

1 hour ago, Asp Burger said:

Cheap shot, but when they cut from Sonny to Nikolas and back, it's hard to believe there's only 15 years' difference between the actors. Coloma has great skin. 

It's glorious.  

• Love 2

Mo really isn’t looking good these days. His eyes are sunken, he’s got bags under them. And the shoe polish they use on his hair does him no favors. It’s also clear that a lot of this is shot out of sequence because some days he has gray hair, others it’s black.

Back on topic, I missed some of the Cyrus/Julian scenes but what I saw was great. I was sad that Julian gave up Taggert because that puts Trina in danger. I’ll be surprised if Ava doesn’t kill him when she finds out. She adores Trina.

michael’s bedside vigil and ‘your sacrifice saved my son’ speech was nauseating. But the funniest line of the day was on Tuesday when he told Carly he’s not a child but a grown man. Well I suppose chronologically that’s true. But emotionally? Not a chance.

I’m glad Willow didn’t just forgive Chase and I know Michael will win in the end, but I really would like to see willow back with chase. At least she’s tolerable with chase. And I really like Jason and Britt. I wouldn’t wish him on anyone, but he’s so much more alive when dealing with her. And her snark is epic. 😀

• Love 9
54 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

And I really like Jason and Britt. I wouldn’t wish him on anyone, but he’s so much more alive when dealing with her. And her snark is epic.

I'd really like to see him become infatuated with her. First, it'd give him a chance to break out of the Stone Cold mold around at least one person* (and it would make Carly's head explode). It'd be fun to see Britt continue to drop truth bombs on him and NOT become a Corinthos acolyte and Jason still continue to want to hang around her, the more puppy dog-like the better (and it would make Carly's head explode). I'd like to see Carly confront Britt, who would refuse to play Carly's game for the sheer joy of making Carly's head explode.

*yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm aware that he may not want to exert the energy to act, but heck, I can dream . . . 

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

I’m glad Willow didn’t just forgive Chase and I know Michael will win in the end, but I really would like to see willow back with chase.

I find that the actress seems much more invested in her pairing with Chase than she is in her pairing with Michael. 

3 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

I did not know that. Mo has been looking more worn out than usual. He and SBu have been looking rough.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Mo has been looking more worn out than usual. He and SBu have been looking rough.

Even Marlon Brando as Vito Corleone looked MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better as semi-retired Don, than Mooby does. Mooby's face just looks sunken in like the Crypt Keeper.

Hey! Maybe SLS "winning" will be him getting back with Sasha, since she's near death, will survive, and his "wuv" will LIFT her right up after her AMAAAAAAAZING Sacrifice!

What?

• Love 1

Mo looks ten years older than he is and he's only 57. Maybe if he requested they give him less material like Tony Geary he'd look refreshed. JJY, WK, and JL are all older than him and they look less tired.

• Love 3

imo Chillow are Millow with more chemistry. Contain Willow to Michael or whoever. Maybe they can try her and Brando.

If someone immediately resorted to cocaine as soon as I dumped them, I would be reluctant to get together again with them. That's a lot of pressure!

Edited by ulkis
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, ulkis said:

If someone immediately resorted to cocaine as soon as I dumped them, I would be reluctant to get together again with them. That's a lot of pressure!

That's true.  It's not like Sasha and Michael were married, or even engaged.  They could have broken up at any time for any reason.  Seems more like an excuse to eat a tub of Haagen Dazs than to do drugs.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, lala2 said:

Willow can say what she wants but her non-stop Wiley talk was all Chase needed to know. She can lie to herself if she wants, but what did she do the moment Chase was gone? She married Michael. Now, she's adopting Wiley. If she had truly wanted to separate from Michael/Wiley, she wouldn't have married him. Chase is not an idiot. He just needs to recognize he's better off w/o her.  I hope they let him move on now that the truth is out. 

Chase is not some innocent party here. Willow has every right to be pissed at him for lying to her and playing God with her life. If Willow's "non-stop Wiley talk" annoyed Chase he could have said something about it or broke up with her for those reasons, but he didn't. Willow was very clear how much she loved Wiley and wanted to protect him but she wasn't willing to break up with Chase to do it. That was her choice. The fact that once Chase lied to her then she married Michael doesn't negate that. 

• Love 7

Just popping in to add, one thing that amused me was -- in the Sonny/Ava/Nik scenes-- I spotted a photo of Sonny and Carly on the shelf in the background, and it was a stylized shot, with an all white backdrop and Carly in a red dress.

First off, exactly WHEN would S&C planned this photo shoot.

second, I would have loved a scene of Sonny and Carly, going to a portrait studio to have glamour shots taken-- I'm just saying, if anyone is looking for a fan fic prompt...

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Interesting that LW and LWB both got haircuts, and there are others who clearly haven’t. 

Ugh, Sam is such a pill. And has such unearned smug. 

Nice to see Christopher Cousins back, even if he's under Obrecht's thrall.

“I will always perjure myself for [Jason].” Oh, Maxie.

Right, Jason and his son are in danger. Spare me, Show.

• Love 4

Disappointing after the good episode yesterday. The St. Jasus put me off my appetite, so good for losing that Covid 19.

Jason, who is known for never forgiving people, tells Carly to just wait, Michael will forgive her. And why is he taking Danny to the Floating Rib? Aren't there less adult places to teach him to play pool?

Sam is an awful daughter. All she does is scold Alexis and tell her she's done with her. Except then she finds a new reason to lecture Alexis about. If I were Alexis, expecting to put my grandkids to bed and come over to Sam and Molly yelling at her with Diane in the background, I would head for the nearest bottle.

Danny, Sonny is not your uncle in any way I can think of. Neither is Michael your uncle, he's your first cousin.

Peter, put on a shirt.

On the plus side, Britt and Brad were fun and Dr. Kirk showed up at last.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Jason, who is known for never forgiving people, tells Carly to just wait, Michael will forgive her. And why is he taking Danny to the Floating Rib? Aren't there less adult places to teach him to play pool?

Unfortunately he's not wrong. Michael did forgive her in a middling five whole months for abetting after the fact Sonny murdering his bio-father, so whatever other horrible thing Carly does to Michael can't possibly be as horrible as that. (Was there ever ANY fallout between Jason/Sonny/Carly for Sonny murdering Jason's brother and Carly covering it up?)

• Love 5

So Sam's bright idea is to have an intervention for Alexis in her home with Scout still there and just putting it together at the last minutes so that none of her sisters or Diane have a chance to prepare what they will say?

What a dummy.

• LOL 3
31 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Unfortunately he's not wrong. Michael did forgive her in a middling five whole months for abetting after the fact Sonny murdering his bio-father, so whatever other horrible thing Carly does to Michael can't possibly be as horrible as that. (Was there ever ANY fallout between Jason/Sonny/Carly for Sonny murdering Jason's brother and Carly covering it up?)

No Jason didn't care. Michael was talking to Sonny about it with Jason there one day a couple years ago? Idk but Jason didn't say anything or seem to give a damn. After all there were extenuating circumstances, with Sonny thinking he killed Connie and all, so he had to retaliate mob style. 🙄

Edited by pinkandsparkly13
Added more
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

No Jason didn't care. Michael was talking to Sonny about it with Jason there one day a couple years ago? Idk but Jason didn't say anything or seem to give a damn. After all there were extenuating circumstances, with Sonny thinking he killed Connie and all, so he had to retaliate mob style. 🙄

As if Jason would side with anyone over Sonny. Certainly not AJ.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, nilyank said:

So Sam's bright idea is to have an intervention for Alexis in her home with Scout still there and just putting it together at the last minutes so that none of her sisters or Diane have a chance to prepare what they will say?

What a dummy.

She would've had more time to prepare except she spent hours just staring at her phone waiting for Jason to answer her text.

• LOL 8
5 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

She would've had more time to prepare except she spent hours just staring at her phone waiting for Jason to answer her text.

Which I don't think Jason ever did. It's a miracle he found the time to meet her and Danny at the MC. *snicker*

• LOL 2
8 minutes ago, ouinason said:

maybe if Danny is hurt in a mob hit Sam will leave Jason.... for a little bit.

She'll get Jason to sign away his rights to Danny by having sex with him.  Little tricky on the back of a motorcycle, but if she's motivated enough...

• LOL 1

Nice Britt/Brad content today.  During her pleas at his bedside, I liked that Britt mentioned Nathan, and I REALLY liked that she's still unsure about trusting LWB/FS.  Also, Kelly Thiebaud was rocking that dress, so leggy! 

In other news...

Carly (re: Britt): Why are you talking to Britt Westbourne?  Everyone hates her!

Jason: Um, everyone used to hate you too, Carly.

First of all, HA!  Second of all, plenty of us still hate her snarling ass, Jase.  The list also includes both your baby mamas, your doctor ex, your mom...

Edited by TeeVee329
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

Could it be that SBu FINALLY actually wants to move on from the same old same old he's been playing for years. If so, I might welcome him back into my fold. Especially if he's got more zingers for Carly and they break up JaSam. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Chase is not some innocent party here. Willow has every right to be pissed at him for lying to her and playing God with her life. If Willow's "non-stop Wiley talk" annoyed Chase he could have said something about it or broke up with her for those reasons, but he didn't. Willow was very clear how much she loved Wiley and wanted to protect him but she wasn't willing to break up with Chase to do it. That was her choice. The fact that once Chase lied to her then she married Michael doesn't negate that. 

How did he "play God" w/her life? That still could have been her choice, right? Does Willow have no agency? She didn't have to marry Michael. She chose to further involve herself in Wiley's life and by extension Michael's b/c that's what she always wanted to do. She's not fooling anyone but herself. That had nothing to do w/Chase. Chase ending things w/her - something he could always do with or without her approval - did not mean she absolutely had to marry Michael.  She could have, and should have, chosen to distance herself from Wiley and Michael after things ended w/Chase.  She didn't b/c she wanted to be all up in their lives!  And when Sasha first mentioned the idea, Willow asked if she would have to live at the Qs! She didn't immediately shut it down or act so outraged at the suggestion. She WAS interested in doing it. Chase was the one who was against it, but if he had agreed then, she would have been fine. Willow wanted to do it, which is why the minute things ended w/Chase, she practically ran over to Michael's to marry him. 

I have no sympathy for Willow . She doesn't even hate Michael or her new life. She's had sex w/him twice, is adopting his kid, and seems happy to be married to him so where was she harmed?! Is she not over Chase? Willow needs to get over herself.  She's perfectly happy w/the way things turned out. It's not like she's complaining about Michael or feeling trapped. 

• Love 2

Chase listened to Willow's reasons, patted her on the head, and then went and did his best to push her into a decision she didn't want to make.  She could have not done it, and that would have served him right, but that's not the point.  He manipulated her and used her feelings for him against her.  That's wrong.

Willow shoudn't have fallen in line.  She should have kicked Chase's ass, ratted Sasha out to Michael and backed even further out of the custody situation, but that doesn't mitigate Chase's stupidity.  They would probably be engaged by now if he hadn't been a dumbass.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

In other news...

Carly (re: Britt): Why are you talking to Britt Westbourne?  Everyone hates her!

Carly: And they were wrong!

Me: Not so fast, Blondie.

Honestly, her narcissism enrages me.

So the file Cyrus wanted is either about David Hamilton or Rick Weber's side piece, for sure.  I hope it's the former.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Benji said:

So will Julian maybe go out as a hero ? He'll die in the explosion, but not before getting Danny out safely ? 

If he were bright (and he's not) Julian would fake his death by "accidentally" blowing up Charlie's.   Find a random body lying around, and catch then next boat out of town.  He could even hang around Windemere for a while. 

9 hours ago, Katy M said:

That's true.  It's not like Sasha and Michael were married, or even engaged.  They could have broken up at any time for any reason.  Seems more like an excuse to eat a tub of Haagen Dazs than to do drugs.

You speak as if the guy was a prize lost.  I think she should have celebrated, getting rid of him and his crazy family.

• Love 3

It was really odd, but when SheBeast was walking down the stairs and saw Jaysus and said “Hey!”, the conversation came across as if they were mere acquaintances. Just me, then? It was very stiff and awkward.

Hallelujah! That ridonkulous cast is finally off of Alexis’ wrist/hand! And with the removal of that albatross, some of her brain cells seem to be returning: she is now actually thinking that Neil’s death could be murder.

Again, real subtle, Show, to get Britt to agree to be Jaysus’ snitch.

Oh, Dr. Cousins, this is not going to end well for you.

Please let the “thing” be about David Hamilton and not Rick’s side piece’s retcon of a murder.

When they first showed Peter boxing I thought it was Brando. I’d like to see a side by side. I think Wes Ramsey is much taller. Just curious. It’s research. I still like Dante but I want “complete the mission” over by like.....next week.

Genie Francis needs to lighten her hair. Today it looked awful. Maybe, she did it herself and didn’t want to deal with the hair and makeup people. Also, is the 40 year ago story a made up storyline so she & Shriner can have a storyline? I usually don’t mind that stuff but I was watching the show 40 years ago (supposedly 1980) and, I don’t recall anything involving them two. I know Scotty (Kin Shriner) was there from 1977-1980 and then came back in 1981-1983. Am I forgetting something or is this a made up storyline?

15 hours ago, Benji said:

So will Julian maybe go out as a hero ? He'll die in the explosion, but not before getting Danny out safely ? 

Julian, a hero? Ha! There's no way they'll make Sam be thankful to Julian. She has to be smug to the end.

15 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

That was such a stupid line. At least Jason got in a nice burn.

10 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I still like Dante but I want “complete the mission” over by like.....next week.

Same. This isn't a story to drag out, but I'm sure they will because it's so suspenseful. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Also, is the 40 year ago story a made up storyline so she & Shriner can have a storyline?

There's been speculation here that it's probably going back to the murder of David Hamilton, which I think Laura did, except I think it was another actress? Scottie said she was a "kid" when it happened, and I've only known Genie as Laura, but I understand Genie herself is a recast.

I'm hoping that's what it is, instead of revisiting the retcon that Laura killed Rick's side piece, also around that time, and retconning it when Laura went crazy for Cocoa Puffs, and how Scottie said he covered it up for her, and Laura killed Rick, thinking he was going to kill her. GAH. I STILL get rage blackout at how Guzasshole killed Rick off and at Laura's hand. UGH.

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

There's been speculation here that it's probably going back to the murder of David Hamilton, which I think Laura did, except I think it was another actress? Scottie said she was a "kid" when it happened, and I've only known Genie as Laura, but I understand Genie herself is a recast.

Genie was playing Laura when she had the affair, and later killed, David.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1