Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Jon Lindstrom and Ally Mills are so delightful!  You can tell JL is enjoying himself.  I only remember Allie as the mom on The Wonder Years so this is quite a change.  She’s been a riot.  All the kudos to Avery Pohl as well.  I don’t think Esme is faking and I’m ok with that.  If William Livingston was on contract I’d like to see Esme get together with Cam.

I haven’t watched today yet but I have to say this whole week has been very soapy - big wedding, paternity (semi)reveal, amnesiac kidnapped, psychos on the loose….and pretty solid acting all around.  Good stuff!

I am sooo into Jon and Ally!  What a job they are doing!  I find them to be a delight, I dunno what that says about me though.  lol   

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I guess the police will soon find Nikolas and assume Ryan killed or grievously wounded him?

Ryan just escaped and Nikolas has been dead or "dead" for more than 24 hours. 

Bu I also recognize that this is GH and all the characters are stupid for the sake of plot. 

• Like 8
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Jordan, I believe. Too bad it hasn't made her any smarter. I don't know why GH doesn't throw caution to the wind and go completely bananas with stuff like this. Joss has Nelle's kidney and can start raising hell for Carly; Jordan suddenly starts taking the perps' side when arrested. Let the organ reflect the donor's personality!

Yes! Let Willow get Liesel's bone marrow then at the very least stops kissing Carly's Ass and gets pissed at her for her lie 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
1 hour ago, CeChase said:

I am sooo into Jon and Ally!  What a job they are doing!  I find them to be a delight, I dunno what that says about me though.  lol   

The "Love in the Afternoon" promo is more like "Crazy Serial Killers in the Afternoon" for me and I am good with that lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Today was really good--so soapy!

Really loved what Taggert said to Trina.  He's 100% right--she is his daughter no matter what the DNA says.  RA really nailed those scenes. 

I found Portia's defense to be pretty pathetic.  "You left me!" isn't really a good enough reason to not want to know the truth.  Like, take the L and accept the blame here, lady.  Don't be pushing it off on Curtis.

The Ava/Ryan/Felicia scenes were fantastic.  JL is having a ball and I feel like I'm back in the '90's when Ryan was reeking havoc around town.  I actually can't wait for Monday to see what happens next.

• Like 11

There used to be a mental institution in a nearby town and there were signs all along the roads telling people not to pick up hitchhikers. You would think the police commissioner would know better than to stop for people on a road leading to a minimal security prison ESPECIALLY WHEN HE WAS CALLED THERE BECAUSE OF A PRISON BREAK. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I found Portia's defense to be pretty pathetic.  "You left me!" isn't really a good enough reason to not want to know the truth.  Like, take the L and accept the blame here, lady.  Don't be pushing it off on Curtis.

I think it would be so nice one time when someone gets caught and they are like why whyy, they simply shrug and go Honestly anything i say will sound dumb. i really don't know.  (though i mean I KINDA got where Portia was coming from, but sorry, if you thought for one moment Curtis could have been the father, then imo you owed it to him to tell him. story, end of).

but i will also say. - while Curtis has every right to be angry, I hope his lying behind remembers that he withheld the fact that he's practically in the mob now, and knowingly brought in his new wife and her daughter into it without any choice in the matter, . so before you go all Sekreths and Lieths (tm Smallville), on Portia, Curtis you just remember your own.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
51 minutes ago, Daisy said:

but i will also say. - while Curtis has every right to be angry, I hope his lying behind remembers that he withheld the fact that he's practically in the mob now, and knowingly brought in his new wife and her daughter into it without any choice in the matter, . so before you go all Sekreths and Lieths (tm Smallville), on Portia, Curtis you just remember your own.

Oh, FOR SURE.  I'm not for one second unconditionally on Curtis's "you LIED TO ME!" side.  He already played that card with Jordan and he's carrying around a backpack full of secrets, so he can just sit down with the self-righteousness. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

I think it would be so nice one time when someone gets caught and they are like why whyy, they simply shrug and go Honestly anything i say will sound dumb. i really don't know.  (though i mean I KINDA got where Portia was coming from, but sorry, if you thought for one moment Curtis could have been the father, then imo you owed it to him to tell him. story, end of).

ITA, he has a mob gambling hall going on in his club and hasn't said a word to Portia the danger it could bring. Stella is another one, she kept Marshall alive a lie for how long, plus her divorce papers hiding she's still lying about. But her and Jordan is all about truth and what's right when it comes to Portia's business. 

Trina's going to hate her mother forever and attack her where as Michael forgive's Carly in minutes because she's Carly. Portia's dragged all over town by people who have no right attacking her.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

It's been good not to have the Carlys on - sometimes it seems like whoever appears in the credits is on that day, and I saw SLS in them.  But not on!  Good. 

Marcus of course is the real father here.  I get where Portia was coming from.  In that situation, there's nothing to say there was any way for her to know that Curtis would never abandon his child.  Does Curtis even know for sure he'd have felt that way back then?  He hasn't had any other kids in the past 20 years, too, so how interested could he have been in it?  

What did I just say?  Very dumb.  LOL other children of Curtis besides Trina may well pop up in PC in the future.  He could even be withholding that information right now.  

Mac threatening Ryan that he would kill him made me wonder how many times he or others have killed Ryan before, LOL.  

2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

ITA, he has a mob gambling hall going on in his club and hasn't said a word to Portia the danger it could bring. Stella is another one, she kept Marshall alive a lie for how long, plus her divorce papers hiding she's still lying about. But her and Jordan is all about truth and what's right when it comes to Portia's business. 

Trina's going to hate her mother forever and attack her where as Michael forgive's Carly in minutes because she's Carly. Portia's dragged all over town by people who have no right attacking her.

Being an aunt, I would never get involved in a nephew or niece's life as much as Stella does.  But then is that an anvil that she knows she is Curtis' mother?  

• Like 9
14 minutes ago, Artsda said:

with the divorce papers. Stella was going to tell, but Jordan took the hit on that one. that one doesn't bother me (so much). it wasn't like she was going to sit on it forever and not say anything. if i remember rightly, Stella basically remembered right when Curtis found out and it all hit the fan like that.  but for consistency - yeah she should own up to it. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

So is Austin going to defend himself successfully or is his ass going to be as incompetent as Brando's?

That's the biggest problem with having Heather be the killer.  Yes she's crazy and that can give you strength but she's still a 60ish, 70ish woman who should be easily taken down by poeple like Brando and Austin.  Brando was an army vet but somehow couldn't fight off a 90 pound woman?  Austin turned and saw her, he should be able to fight her off.  

19 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Hey, Spencer! Maybe tell Trina's dad that Esmé is on the lam, you turd.

Yeah, how stupid was that.  Here, let me take you away from your COP father because I need to protect you in case the crazy is coming after you.  

18 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

ut did I miss her confirming she killed Rory? And if so, why?  

The hook, presumably Heather, was at the poison venom guy's apartment, likely getting more poison venom.  Rory went to the apartment to confront the guy, someone shot the guy (that's still an open case!!), then the hook got Rory.  He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.  

The earring from Ryan's first kill was on Rory's body, left there by the killer, which is why Mac and Dante were suddenly taking an interest in Ryan and whoever might be his accomplice.  Ryan took Heather to task for leaving the earring behind because he knew she had some of his trinkets from way back when.  That's the story that I understood being told.  

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Daisy said:

lol, no he won't. Because Curtis is a self-righteous prick. He'll probably blame Jordan for not wanting to break the law and Sonny for not wanting to invade Marshall's privacy. Curtis is a Carly, he never looks to his own sins.

• Like 5
58 minutes ago, Artsda said:

plus her divorce papers hiding she's still lying about.

Eh, Curtis and Jordan are legally divorced, so IMO it's not such a big deal anymore. It would be nice to clear Jordan, though, since Curtis continues to bring it up as if it was the biggest crime ever committed against man. Dude is self-righteous enough toward Jordan without that in the pile.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

While I understand Trina's feelings right now because she just found out, I would expect her to reflect on her life with both parents, remember that they were always in her corner and that Portia hates what happened and is regretful how much it has hurt Trina. Trina should forgive her mom because they had an excellent and close relationship and this secret was not something that Portia felt happy about keeping. Her mom was human and made a stupid mistake before Trina was born and she has tried to make sure Trina had the best life ever.

• Like 5
On 2/10/2023 at 4:55 PM, nilyank said:

I don't care. The littel Orphan Annie Half Heart necklace has always been stupid and Madelne had zero interests in her daugher or granddaughters. She got those stupid necklaces as a way to screw with Nina's head down the road if she ever woke up from a coma and discovered that she had given birth.

I wasn't watching the show during this period, so apologies if this is something everyone already knows. Who is the father of Nina's twins? Wouldn't he (or his relatives if he is already dead) be a potential bone marrow donor?

26 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

I wasn't watching the show during this period, so apologies if this is something everyone already knows. Who is the father of Nina's twins? Wouldn't he (or his relatives if he is already dead) be a potential bone marrow donor?

Silas Clay, his relative would have been Ava's daughter Kiki who Ryan murdered. She would have been Willow's half sister. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Silas Clay, his relative would have been Ava's daughter Kiki who Ryan murdered. She would have been Willow's half sister. 

Ah, ok. I'm guessing that Silas had no other relations (or at least none on GH), so that's a dead end (no pun intended).

11 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Ah, ok. I'm guessing that Silas had no other relations (or at least none on GH), so that's a dead end (no pun intended).

Silas's family that came on GH was murdered. There was his nephew Rafe who was the son of PC's Stephen Clay. Then Kiki. Come to think of if, Nelle also died, so this is a great batting average which means that there is still hope for Willow to go into the great beyond.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
On 2/11/2023 at 9:34 AM, Daisy said:

2: He knows, but he doesn't care because he loves Trina regardless. 

IRL, this happens. Men in complicated relationships sometimes choose to accept a child as their own regardless of suspicions that they aren't the father. Once they love and care for the child, they don't want (or need) to discover the fact of paternity. I've seen some of this in my own family, and the men who choose to raise a child as their own and become that child's father may not appreciate someone butting in. 

• Like 6
4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

That's the biggest problem with having Heather be the killer.  Yes she's crazy and that can give you strength but she's still a 60ish, 70ish woman who should be easily taken down by poeple like Brando and Austin.  Brando was an army vet but somehow couldn't fight off a 90 pound woman?  Austin turned and saw her, he should be able to fight her off.  

If I'm remembering correctly, we only have confirmation that Heather has slipped out once to imitate The Hook as an alibi for Esme. So her only victim was Britt, and that was more due to the poison from her "scratch," rather than actual force. 

20 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

If I'm remembering correctly, we only have confirmation that Heather has slipped out once to imitate The Hook as an alibi for Esme. So her only victim was Britt, and that was more due to the poison from her "scratch," rather than actual force. 

I find there's a whole lot of confusion with this. She also killed Rory and left behind one of Ryan's trinkets, which the PCPD did a DNA test on (shocking, I know), and traced it back to Ryan's very first victim, which happened to also have been left on Esme's baby blanket??????????????????

Then this past week, there was dialogue that made it sound like Heather may have killed everyone.

The writers very clearly did not plan for this storyline. Also shocking but in a very bad way.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

I wonder if the writers had someone else as the Hooker but then Ally Mills took off as Heather and they wanted to keep her around. They often do stuff like that, which almost always wrecks the stories.

I think Esmé was always a red herring as the Hooker.

• Like 10
8 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

Being an aunt, I would never get involved in a nephew or niece's life as much as Stella does.  But then is that an anvil that she knows she is Curtis' mother?  

I was under the impression that Stella raised Curtis and his brother after their mother died and HatDad left. So the relationship would be closer to parental than typical aunt. Am I confused about that? It wouldn't be the first time.

Not that she isn't overbearing in any case, since Curtis is in his forties now.

• Like 6
42 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

I was under the impression that Stella raised Curtis and his brother after their mother died and HatDad left. So the relationship would be closer to parental than typical aunt. Am I confused about that? It wouldn't be the first time.

Not that she isn't overbearing in any case, since Curtis is in his forties now.

Yes, Stella raised Tommy and Curtis after their mother died. Cause of death? A broken heart because HatDad was gone. 

• Useful 1
On 2/17/2023 at 12:26 PM, nilyank said:
On 2/17/2023 at 12:17 PM, tessaray said:

Who has Ryan's kidney?

Jordan. Originally Kevin was a match but because the physical after effects when he was trapped at the psych ward when Ryan switched places, he couldn’t donate. Curtis got a bunch of medical people to take Ryan’s kidney and have Kevin pretend to be Ryan to give consent to the procedure.

Was that retconned? Asking because I seem to remember Laura saying that Kevin was pre-diabetic and couldn't donate a Kidney.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Was that retconned? Asking because I seem to remember Laura saying that Kevin was pre-diabetic and couldn't donate a Kidney.

He wasn't pre-diabetic prior to being trapped as Ryan with the poor nourishment  and as the emotional terror played havoc on his physical body.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
19 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I find there's a whole lot of confusion with this. She also killed Rory and left behind one of Ryan's trinkets, which the PCPD did a DNA test on (shocking, I know), and traced it back to Ryan's very first victim, which happened to also have been left on Esme's baby blanket??????????????????

Then this past week, there was dialogue that made it sound like Heather may have killed everyone.

The writers very clearly did not plan for this storyline. Also shocking but in a very bad way.

Wow I managed to forget Rory existed until I saw this. 

Friday was another good soapy day. And Trina telling Spencer to get her out of there felt like the start of a classic soapy teenage story. Actually excited to see this couple happen. 

I know Austin isn’t going to die at Heather’s hands, er Hook, but also wouldn’t at all be surprised if he did and RoHo was immediately brought back as yet another character. But also suspect as others have mentioned that she’ll snag him to take on the run to deliver Esme’s baby. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 4

On 2/17/2023 at 12:02 PM, ciarra said:

Stealing a kidney = okay.  Lying, not. 

Isn't he also laundering Selina's mob money through the club?

And he's not telling them about it, which on show = lying.  While he was mad at Jordan for not telling something having to do with her job.  I don't remember what it was she kept from him, lol.  

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Kim0820 said:

While he was mad at Jordan for not telling something having to do with her job.  I don't remember what it was she kept from him, lol.  

This was all I could find.

On December 17, 2020, Curtis learned that Jordan knew Marcus Taggert was alive after he was supposedly killed in late February 2020. Curtis and Jordan officially separated in February 2021 and later filed for divorce.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

trina has every right to be mad about being lied to her whole life.  But, this show with its worship of DNA.  "I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM."  Yes, you do. You're Trina.  Heck, you never even had Taggart's last name, for whatever reason.  You were still raised by the same people. You still have the same personality, likes, dislikes, etc.  I find this insulting to all adopted people everywhere.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
2 hours ago, Katy M said:

trina has every right to be mad about being lied to her whole life.  But, this show with its worship of DNA.  "I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM."  Yes, you do. You're Trina.  Heck, you never even had Taggart's last name, for whatever reason.  You were still raised by the same people. You still have the same personality, likes, dislikes, etc.  I find this insulting to all adopted people everywhere.

I’m sure she will get there, but this seems like a very real reaction. And I’m sure it’s a reaction many adopted people feel if they aren’t told about being adopted until later in life. Yes she’s the same person she was yesterday, but to her it feels like the things she was certain of about herself have been taken.

But I did love that Taggert reacted so calmly and with so much love. When he hugged her he let his face show his own pain, but he hid that to make sure she was okay. Portia was right about one thing and it’s that Trina already has an amazing father. 

• Like 18
40 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

I have no idea why the show wants to change Trina's paternity from a character the audience has known for decades only to give it to a relative newbie.

Taggart wasn’t exactly a huge character. He was only around for 6 years until they recently brought him back and mainly as a Sonny/Jason foil which meant he lost all of the time. He never had his own SLs. DT has already been on for 7 years and is honestly on way more and the show has him around for every promotional opportunity and at every big event. I’m not a Curtis fan but he’s a way bigger character when you compare the 2. Also, I’m pretty sure they only brought back Taggart in the first place because MB’s wife is his agent and they’re friends IRL. 

• Like 3

This show plays favourites of the characters like nobody's business, and for some reason beyond my comprehension Curtis is one of the favourites. So Taggart loses his daughter to Curtis.

To my great surprise, I was with Portia as she said that Curtis had walked away and she wanted Trina to have a good family life so and so she didn't find out if the baby was Curtis'.  She really should have checked when Curtis came back into her life but I was with her in the initial stages.

7 hours ago, ciarra said:

On December 17, 2020, Curtis learned that Jordan knew Marcus Taggert was alive after he was supposedly killed in late February 2020. Curtis and Jordan officially separated in February 2021 and later filed for divorce

So because Jordan, the police commissioner, didn't tell civilian Curtis about a classified official police operation and Curtis' sense of entitlement felt that she should break the rules and tell him, Curtis justified divorcing her. Like I said, why the show loves him so much is beyond me.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
On 2/15/2023 at 11:51 AM, perkie1968 said:

Possible anvil drop of the day:

Sonny to Laura:  Spencer is the only thing I have left of my sister.......

Me:  Unless Dex is her son..........

I want Dex to be AJ's but being Courtney's could also work, since it would make him and Spencer related.  

I want more Quartermaines, but not Dex.

On 2/15/2023 at 1:42 PM, nilyank said:

Taggert is a very distinct name that was connected to a beloved former character. When Trina was introduced as Joss’ BFF, the show had not yet planned to connecting her to Taggert.

Joss’ parents would have recognized the Taggert name if she would have been introduced as Trina Taggert.

That wouldn’t happen for a couple more years

Wasn’t Trina 1 Asian?

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Katy M said:

Well, I get why she's having an identity crisis because I went through that after divorcing my ex. I was no longer a wife, no longer a SAHM, and even though I technically was the same person I didn't know where I fit in anymore. Trina doesn't know where she fits in now. I just hope they don't have her get over it in 15 minutes, like Willow forgiving Carly. 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 2
On 2/16/2023 at 4:34 PM, jsbt said:

Isn't everyone just assuming Esme is the Hook?

There could be three hook killers.  Someone we don’t already know about. Esme killing Oz using the hook killings as cover and now Heather killing to cover for Esme.  That would at leas the halfway interesting.  Not that these twit writers can handle that.

• LOL 1
15 hours ago, Katy M said:

trina has every right to be mad about being lied to her whole life.  But, this show with its worship of DNA.  "I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM."  Yes, you do. You're Trina.  Heck, you never even had Taggart's last name, for whatever reason.  You were still raised by the same people. You still have the same personality, likes, dislikes, etc. 

I think her reaction was very normal. Taggert told her the same thing you wrote. I'm sure Spencer will too. Trina is sort of caught in the eye of the storm right now. Once the dust settles, I'm sure she will come to the same conclusion.

I find this insulting to all adopted people everywhere.

The list of insulting things this show does is a very long one. Adoption is just the tip of the iceberg. Let's all remember how Lucas just handed over Wylie.

• Like 11
14 hours ago, racked said:

I’m sure she will get there, but this seems like a very real reaction. And I’m sure it’s a reaction many adopted people feel if they aren’t told about being adopted until later in life. Yes she’s the same person she was yesterday, but to her it feels like the things she was certain of about herself have been taken.

I agree with this.  Yes, she’s still the same person and her parents are still the ones that raised her regardless of biology.  But it’s still a huge shock, and it does change things, at least in the moment.  I’m 43 years old but if I found out my father wasn’t actually my bio dad and I had another “dad” out there, it would rock my world even at this age.

• Like 10
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I agree with this.  Yes, she’s still the same person and her parents are still the ones that raised her regardless of biology.  But it’s still a huge shock, and it does change things, at least in the moment.  I’m 43 years old but if I found out my father wasn’t actually my bio dad and I had another “dad” out there, it would rock my world even at this age.

It would rock our worlds, though I 'm not sure about Soapland.  You have many who have that in common with you.  Though at that old an age, it would be worse than it was for Spencer, Maxie's oldest child, Bailey Lou and Michael, too young to be all that aware of it.  Though Michael might have been old enough to realize and be affected.  Then there is Charlotte, old enough to meet her mother for the first time and recall that.  

Then Jake, and Aiden, Wylie, Rocco, TJ (he could be the most sympathetic as wasn't he at least a teen when he found out?), Franco, and I think that was his mother, too.  Cody.  And Esme is about to find out, though I guess she at least knew her adoptive parents were adoptive.  

LOL.  

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, Kim0820 said:

Though Michael might have been old enough to realize and be affected

Sonny spoke with Michael that he was going to adopt him.

Months later, Michael asked Sonny if he could call him dad.

• Like 1
On 2/18/2023 at 11:13 AM, perkie1968 said:

Austin turned and saw her, he should be able to fight her off.  

Yeah, how stupid was that.  Here, let me take you away from your COP father because I need to protect you in case the crazy is coming after you.  

That's the story that I understood being told.  

It must be nice - easy money - for Roger Howarth to get paid to lie face down on the floor for at least an episode. When Ava said "he's losing a lot of blood" I thought, really, he doesn't look bloody and I don't think she got any blood on her from looking at the wound.

Cassadines always think they've got it covered. I'm not sure if Taggert was armed at that wedding. 

I thought the lead up to the first Spencer-Trina kiss was well done, especially Spencer keeping the tiny distance between them so that Trina got to decide if she was ready to kiss him. Then her little kiss leads to him going for it. 

Thanks, perkie!  I was thinking Heather must have bragged about killing Rory, and I missed it.

Speaking of Heather, AM as Heather comes off as more goofy/wacky with Felicia and Ava than menacing. JL. on the other hand, sounds every bit the unhinged serial killer: "You and that baby belong to me" and "Daddy''s here."

Curtis really is the "one who got away" fantasy man to Jordan, ugh. 

• Like 9

I wonder if DT is not into this material or something because he barely had any smoke for Portia. The writing hasn’t helped but he seemed mildly perturbed for most of their confrontation. He got a little better towards the end but I must say I was disappointed. He had more heat for Jordan re: those stupid missing divorce papers!! And he seemed more angry knowing Jordan knew and didn’t tell him as if she had to tell him anything!! I’m sure he’s gonna bring the smoke to her. Screw this show if they don’t let Jordan read him for filth!!! 

I loved the Sprina scenes!! And their kiss was good too. I like those two. 

I muted Alexis/Gregory. 

All the stuff at Spoon Island was good! I assume Austin will make it since help is coming but you never know with this regime! Instead of going to Wyndemere, Heather should have driven off and left Ryan to his stupid games! They could have been long gone by now but he just had to stop for Ava. Heather was crazy (no kidding) to involve herself with him and his whacked out obsessions. 

• Like 9

I don't understand the physics of how Heather hooked Austin.  I rewound three times.  She raises her arm, he was facing her and should have been able to grab the hook out of her hand.  But then she brings the hook down, which I think if this were real, that angle should have hooked him in th head, but somehow manages to hook him in the right lower quadrant of his torso which only makes sense if her arm is more at chest level when she's releasing it, not held above her head.  So dumb.

All the Curtis yelling really doesn't resonate, since he's also a lying liar who's pants are on fire.  

I liked the cuteness between Spencer and Trina.  I felt the connection today for the first time since Taiyana replaced Sydney.  

Felicia cracked Ryan in the head, with the same force that killed Peter, yet Ryan just jumps back off and away he goes.  Heather grabs the poker from Felicia who should know all manners of kung fu enough to fight her off, but doesn't.  

I did appreciate both Ava and Felicia not wanting to believe that Heather was really going to let them go.  

• Like 8