Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

On 2/10/2023 at 8:28 PM, statsgirl said:

Shut up Jordan. Let Portia live with the consequences of her actions. 

If the recent squealing by the middle-aged Chief Of Internal Medicine at General Hospital is any indication about Portia's emotional age, the histrionics of a break-up will not be enjoyable to watch.

Has an engagement been the only movement on this plot since August?  Perhaps if Jordan hadn't spent so much time up Curtis/Portia's biz - maybe this serial murderer who has been on a rampage (at a slacker's pace) since August in Port Charles might have already been captured. 

Edited by sunnyface
carly
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
On 2/5/2023 at 10:43 AM, Mirabelle said:

I will forever be mad they killed off Georgie. I wasn't a fan of Natalia Livingston's Emily either but they should never had killed off that character either. This show is allergic to writing off a character with "Got a better job offer/hate this town/going to college across the country" and instead just likes to murder them. If TPTB didn't want those characters around any more, they could have just send them away. V has been on a cruise for the past years!

I've watched a few Down-Under Soaps - Home and Away, Neighbors, Shortland Street.  They are way way better at not killing characters.  They go off to the US or Japan to study.  They get mentioned later.  And few of them ever come back, even.  The US ones know they will want them back and then have to bring them back from the dead.  So silly.  

Loved V, one of the many characters they wasted for stupid reasons.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
31 minutes ago, Kim0820 said:

Loved V, one of the many characters they wasted for stupid reasons.  

I think V got dumped for boring Chloe since they were building up a pairing with her and Jax the moment Brenda “died”. Her last couple months on the show made me feel kinda bad for her because all of her friends basically forgot she existed and she was left out of everything

• Like 4

V made Jax more interesting. Chloe, on the other hand....

2 hours ago, lala2 said:

On the show, they made Finn about 20 years older than Liz w/their ridiculous Liz throws Reiko down the stairs at 15 retcon! Finn and Reiko were already practicing doctors at that time!

Let's split the difference.  Finn would have been about 30 (graduated med school at 26, 4 years of internal medicine) to Liz's 15.  Maybe 28 if he got into med school early.

14 hours ago, tessaray said:

While I am firmly in the #Die!Willow!Die! camp, it would be awful to find your birth family as you were dying and they turned out to be Nina, Nelle and Olbrecht. Mortal enemies of your chosen family.

It could be Montague and Capulet stuff if only the show didn't make the mob saints. It's hard to join in with Willow's feelings when everything she hates her birth family for, her chosen family has done and worse.

• Like 6

The show's insistence that Nina's lie about Sonny is somehow completely unforgivable yet Carly's lie about Willow's parentage is instantly forgivable is so aggravating. Carly withheld the truth for her own purposes just like Nina did. I don't know how I'm supposed to find Willow's attitude toward Nina understandable here. She's so hateful to Nina. True, Nina hasn't helped herself with bonehead moves like thinking Willow and TJ had something romantic going on, but Nina was frustrated she had no access to the idiot child. I cut her a tiny bit of slack.

Given that Liesl isn't the Carlys' favorite person anyway, I hope they write Liesl in character enough that she does make demands for donating her bone marrow. Make them beg, Dr. O!

• Like 11
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

The show's insistence that Nina's lie about Sonny is somehow completely unforgivable yet Carly's lie about Willow's parentage is instantly forgivable is so aggravating. Carly withheld the truth for her own purposes just like Nina did. I don't know how I'm supposed to find Willow's attitude toward Nina understandable here. She's so hateful to Nina. True, Nina hasn't helped herself with bonehead moves like thinking Willow and TJ had something romantic going on, but Nina was frustrated she had no access to the idiot child. I cut her a tiny bit of slack.

Given that Liesl isn't the Carlys' favorite person anyway, I hope they write Liesl in character enough that she does make demands for donating her bone marrow. Make them beg, Dr. O!

and the thing is, at the end of the day - and why I'll always cut Nina slack - her first intentions was to call Carly, and tell Carly about Sonny. She constantly told Sonny to investigate his past and so on and so forth. as crazy (and wrong) as Nina was after the first week, I never felt that Nina did it to intentionally hurt Carly. I think it just spiraled out of control and Nina made bad decisions after that. (and she was wrong) , but has gone out of her way to try to make up for that one (big) mistake. 

Carly finds out, and she's like "Well, Okay then,", and goes out of her way to ensure no one finds out. AND rubs Nina's face in it after the woman done buys her a hotel (that Carly stupidly loses), about how she has all the family and Nina has nothing, sabotages Drewfus's efforts to find Willow's mother,  - has done this three times before (if I remember rightly) and if given a chance would do it again but it's okay and everyone is okay with this and for the life of me, i dont understand why without saying "because It's Carly"

• Like 8
  • Applause 5
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't really think that Willow's is being hateful to Nina. Willow just doesn't have time to spend any of her time and energy trying to build a relationship with Nina.

For the past few weeks, Willow has been on an emotional rollercoster where she believed that:

• she found a donor only to be told that the donor had to drop out
  • is then told that a woman she has a complicated and difficult relationship for on and off  the past five years is her long lost mother
  • waits to see if Nina could be donor after going past the first round of testing and then being told that is a no go
  • decides to go through an early delivery of her daughter in order to get the stem cells to save her and almost hemorrhaged to death
  • is told that she lost so much blood that there wasn't enough stem cells
  • is told point blank that she only has weeks to live

***I would also add that Michael obviously bought a six month old baby from the black market because Willow had a hysterical pregnancy and he couldn't tell that she was never pregnant

Despite the fact that Willow found out that she is Nina's long lost daughter, her priority has been to get Amelia delivered safely and trying to live past the end of February. She is willing herself to be strong for Michael and their children. She doesn't have in her to give any more to anyone else.

And despite their complicated history with Nina, neither Michael or Willow have demanded for Nina to stay away from the hospital. They have not barred Nina from showing up in Willow's room or at the nursery. They are not being cruel just because they are not inviting Nina during their own personal hell as Willow slips closer to death. Neither Michael or Willow feel comfortable leaning on Nina for the simple reason that they were not friendly with one another for the past year. They don't trust Nina by being vulnerable to her and it is not their job to make Nina feel better about Willow dying. That's why Sonny and Liesl are there to support Nina. People that love and care for Nina.

Edited by nilyank
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
25 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I don't really think that Willow's is being hateful to Nina. Willow just doesn't have time to spend any of her time and energy trying to build a relationship with Nina.

For the past few weeks, Willow has been on an emotional rollercoster where she believed that:

• she found a donor only to be told that the donor had to drop out
  • is then told that a woman she has a complicated and difficult relationship for on and off  the past five years is her long lost mother
  • waits to see if Nina could be donor after going past the first round of testing and then being told that is a no go
  • decides to go through an early delivery of her daughter in order to get the stem cells to save her and almost hemorrhaged to death
  • is told that she lost so much blood that there wasn't enough stem cells
  • is told point blank that she only has weeks to live

***I would also add that Michael obviously bought a six month old baby from the black market because Willow had a hysterical pregnancy and he couldn't tell that she was never pregnant

Despite the fact that Willow found out that she is Nina's long lost daughter, her priority has been to get Amelia delivered safely and trying to live past the end of February. She is willing herself to be strong for Michael and their children. She doesn't have in her to give any more to anyone else.

And despite their complicated history with Nina, neither Michael or Willow have demanded for Nina to stay away from the hospital. They have not barred Nina from showing up in Willow's room or at the nursery. They are not being cruel just because they are not inviting Nina during their own personal hell as Willow slips closer to death. Neither Michael or Willow feel comfortable leaning on Nina for the simple reason that they were not friendly with one another for the past year. They don't trust Nina by being vulnerable to her and it is not their job to make Nina feel better about Willow dying. That's why Sonny and Liesl are there to support Nina. People that love and care for Nina.

I agree with most of this and yet, the show has so screwed up the story I still wouldn't shed a tear if Willow dies. 

I think Michael, Willow and Carly didn't trash Nina only because it was possible she could save Willow. Once that didn't happen the only reason they've held back is to focus on Willow. They'll get back to savaging Nina on the regular once the crisis is past.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
11 minutes ago, tessaray said:

I agree with most of this and yet, the show has so screwed up the story I still wouldn't shed a tear if Willow dies. 

I like Willow but I wouldn't be broken up if they kill her. However if they did kill Willow, Nina is going to go after those kids and I am not here to watch another stupid custody case.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, nilyank said:

Every time Nina tries to offer an olive branch, Willow is snotty to her. Willow still won't let Nina near the idiot child. She turns away from Nina instead of using her words to tell her she doesn't have the energy to built a relationship with Nina. I actually think that's fair, under the circumstances, but there's no reason for Willow to be so obnoxious about it. On the other hand, would it really be so bad to let Nina sit with her quietly? It's the ostentatious "I want nothing to do with you" that's so gross. Meanwhile Carly gets free rein over everything.

1 hour ago, nilyank said:

neither Michael or Willow have demanded for Nina to stay away from the hospital.

Michael and Willow do not own GH, so they have no business telling anyone to stay away.

• Like 9
  • Applause 6

I'm just waiting for Carly to see Nina at a time when Sonny isn't around and demand her to stay away.

3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Every time Nina tries to offer an olive branch, Willow is snotty to her.

Not just despairing snotty but energetic snotty. Maybe if I tilt my head and squint I could see that Willow is too exhausted to deal with Nina but KMcM isn't playing it like that. Willow may be dying but ever since she found out that Nina can't save her, she summons enough energy to actively hate Nina.

Re Alexis offering Gregory a job on the editorial board: Does Gregory (aka the writers) know that an editorial board meets at most once a week and sometimes only once a month? There's no reason that he can both teach and sit on the board.

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
3 hours ago, nilyank said:

This would be the most interesting thing Michael has ever done if he actually did buy a baby on the black market to save his emotionally fragile wife. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Yes, but was the SheBeast scairt? Or did she just snarl at her like the Cujo she is? Clearly, I need more deets before I can do a happy dance.

it was very disappoint. Lisel chewed her out, and then said that she wouldn't wish the pain of losing a child (or time with a child) on any mother. Carly thought back with Joss saying hoow she was alive because of Britt, and Carly said this could be triggering for Lisel. 

Lisel said yes, and she pleaded with Carly to mend bridges with Willow + Nina and Carly did righteous bitch face and said Willow hates Nina all on her own and that's Nina's faullt but she could try to get Willow to accept Lisel.  

LMAO
Lisel is now with Willow. and Carly is standing there like a watch dog. i can't believe this. Lisel is telling Willow that "She's one of us"

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

it was very disappoint. Lisel chewed her out, and then said that she wouldn't wish the pain of losing a child (or time with a child) on any mother. Carly thought back with Joss saying hoow she was alive because of Britt, and Carly said this could be triggering for Lisel. 

Lisel said yes, and she pleaded with Carly to mend bridges with Willow + Nina and Carly did righteous bitch face and said Willow hates Nina all on her own and that's Nina's faullt but she could try to get Willow to accept Lisel.  

So nothing but a tease that went nowhere.

Typical.

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 3

Carly/Michael/Willow being so happy about the wedding does not bring any joy into my cold dead heart. Come on show, let's finally have some consequences to what Carly did.

Speaking of weddings, Zzzzzz, fastforwarded. Curtis is surely no prize but if Jordan wants him, I'm on her side. She's a better person than Portia is.

Is there a competition between the writers to see if they can make Dante/Sam more boring than Curtis/Portia or every other couple in the history of the show?

41 minutes ago, Daisy said:

lmao. that side eye Lisel gave Carly was amazing.. Get her Lisel!!

Unfortunately she didn't even last the elevator ride before Liesl is indebted to Carly. Once again, the show teases something that I am not going to get. I guess there is a sign in the writers' room "NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO STAY MAD AT CARLY EVEN IF IT IS JUSTIFIED."

What a letdown.

• Like 6
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, PatsyandEddie said:

The more I think about it ( or maybe I’m just trying not to get pissed off ) , Liesel just might get some movement for Nina. 
Willow seemed to be a bit more receptive to Liesel so perhaps she will soften towards Nina. 

thats the hope.

though i really wish Lisel had said to Carly, "Even if Nina did do it on her own, she did it in the months that YOU knew Nina was Willow's mother, so would Nina have done ANY of those actions other wise? put that one in your pipe an blow it"

• Like 4
  • Applause 6

So Carly is also hiding the fact that Britt died saving Joss. All this not to tell Sonny she slept with Dex?

Did I miss Liesl telling her she got tested for a match?

Spencer would make more head way calmly explaining to Trina and Cam that he thinks J&D are a couple than repeatedly yelling at Dex in public like a 4-yr old (no offence to 4-yr olds).

The illusion fabric cleavage on Portia’s dress is so distracting in a bad way, even hot daddy couldn’t make me look away.

FYI: because I kept flubbing their names I checked online and it’s “Terry” and “Liesl” (I think LIES, then add an L as in love, which is quite appropriate for soaps I find. 😁)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
27 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Speaking of weddings, Zzzzzz,

I was really disappointed that lightning did not strike Joss down when she snapped at Sonny that his nephew is selfish and inconsiderate (re: Spencer and Dex). The hypocrisy, wow!! You'd think Spencer had screamed at or tried to assault Dex during the ceremony in front of all the guests. So, you have to stand up for your new boy toy to his boss? How pathetic.

And then her disdain when Spencer apologized as they were seated....

I can't with Portia crying with fear/regret as she's about to walk down the aisle to Curtis. 

Sam is back to her old look of wearing a black bra under a white/light colored shirt? 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Like 9
  • Applause 2

I forgot Carly knew about Joss being on the docks and of course she keeps it a secret. I get why Joss wants to protect her new bf but why does Carly care about doing that? 

Sam/Dante remind me of when they move long term couples on the back burner and they randomly turn up for cutesy scenes. Think Mac/Felicia. But they never had their SLs or soapy moments. They just immediately jumped into old, married couple. 

It’s bad enough Joss is a liar but she gets so nasty and self righteous when someone suspects. Maybe make a tiny effort to lie better if you can’t handle it and turn down the judgement. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Sam/Dante remind me of when they move long term couples on the back burner and they randomly turn up for cutesy scenes. Think Mac/Felicia. But they never had their SLs or soapy moments. They just immediately jumped into old, married couple. 

Just like they did with Sam and Patrick until Robin came back. Patrick no longer hated or cared that Jason was a mob hitman/killer and he had noooo problems listening to Sam talk about him. Because he was "dead" and all.

• Useful 1
44 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I guess there is a sign in the writers' room "NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO STAY MAD AT CARLY EVEN IF IT IS JUSTIFIED."

It's frustrating and, frankly, boring.  There are zero stakes if we know that, no matter what, no one can be angry at Carly--and if they are, they're clearly incorrect.  

• Like 14
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Is there a competition between the writers to see if they can make Dante/Sam more boring than Curtis/Portia or every other couple in the history of the show?

I was thinking this exact thing when I saw Sam and Dante. Good god, they are a very reliable sleeping pill.

Ugh, shut up, Spencer. A wedding isn't the place for your stupid dick-measuring with Dex. Though I loved Spencer sneering at Joss. More of that, please.

28 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

And then her disdain when [Spencer] apologized as they were seated....

I'm not sure how sincere he was with that, so I thought Joss's "until the next time" was pretty accurate.

The wedding was a bore—just spill it, Portia!—but there were a decent amount of guests, and the people who were there made sense (more or less).

LOL at Nina's digs at Drewfus about Carly.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Because this show never goes the dramatic route, I fully expect that absolutely nothing comes out at the Curtis/Portia wedding, they get married, and Portia decides to randomly confess a week or 2 later without an audience. I’ve noticed that the writers tend to skip the expected for these kind of reveals. They probably think they’re shocking the audience by not doing things the way a long term soap viewer would expect when really it’s just boring us since we wasted time watching nothing happen. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
26 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Just like they did with Sam and Patrick until Robin came back. Patrick no longer hated or cared that Jason was a mob hitman/killer and he had noooo problems listening to Sam talk about him. Because he was "dead" and all.

They were boring as well but they only threw them together because they knew they were recasting Jason so we knew where that was headed. I don’t think this pairing is intended to be as a stopgap for Sam. Even if they bring Jason back, they took a blowtorch to that pairing and their history in favor of Jason/Carly. Sam/Dante also isn’t all that different than Dante/Lulu were a few years into their pairing so it’s not really anything new for him, which is probably why he is still w/o a SL. 

• Useful 1
28 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Because this show never goes the dramatic route, I fully expect that absolutely nothing comes out at the Curtis/Portia wedding, they get married, and Portia decides to randomly confess a week or 2 later without an audience. I’ve noticed that the writers tend to skip the expected for these kind of reveals. They probably think they’re shocking the audience by not doing things the way a long term soap viewer would expect when really it’s just boring us since we wasted time watching nothing happen. 

honestly, these writers don't know how to Soap. at all. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 9
10 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Soooo Terri looked that fabulous to be the glorified door opener???

I think I liked Trina's dress, but really hate Portia's dress.

Jordan "I'm a cop" should focus more on her actual cop job.

right? I thought she was a bridesmaid!!!

Honestly, I know people rant at Jordan - But i do commend her for what she said today. This isn't about her getting Curtis back. She lost her husband because she lied. (now her lies was about her damned job, so Curtis should just effing shut up). Portia is lying about something that directly impacts him, and why go through that, knowing the end result.  she just wants Curtis to be happy and give this relationship a fighting chance.

which is why it is so stupid that Portia lied. just flat out say you don't know. geeze. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Honestly, I know people rant at Jordan - But i do commend her for what she said today. This isn't about her getting Curtis back. She lost her husband because she lied.

But it's none of Jordan's business. If the lie somehow affected her, that would be different. If Portia wants to be a dumbass and lie to Curtis, that's for Portia to decide, not Jordan.

If Jordan feels so strongly about it, she should tell Curtis and let the chips fall where they may. Otherwise, butt out.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

But it's none of Jordan's business. If the lie somehow affected her, that would be different. If Portia wants to be a dumbass and lie to Curtis, that's for Portia to decide, not Jordan.

If Jordan feels so strongly about it, she should tell Curtis and let the chips fall where they may. Otherwise, butt out.

For Realz.

And how neither Curtis or Taggert have figured or sussed this out, is beyond me. This Jordan has the WORST.POKER FACE.EVER.

• Applause 1
4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And how neither Curtis or Taggert have figured or sussed this out

They showed a flashback that I had forgotten, where Curtis point blank asked Portia if Trina was his daughter and she out and out said no way Jose.  That's going to make the lie even bigger than just, "I didn't know either way".  

Why Taggert didn't do the math and wonder if Trina was a product of the affair is the bigger question for me unless he just didn't want to pull that string.  

29 minutes ago, Blackie said:

Soooo Terri looked that fabulous to be the glorified door opener???

How stupid and pointless was that??  She could have been a bridesmaid with TJ as her attendant.  

• Like 4
1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

They showed a flashback that I had forgotten, where Curtis point blank asked Portia if Trina was his daughter and she out and out said no way Jose.  That's going to make the lie even bigger than just, "I didn't know either way".  

Why Taggert didn't do the math and wonder if Trina was a product of the affair is the bigger question for me unless he just didn't want to pull that string.  

Oh, I know, but the past few conversations that Jordan has had with them, it's so OBVIOUS she knows something, and it has to do with Portia, that these two haven't figured it out or called her on it, because of her Deer-in-the Headlights-Look/Face every time she opens her mouth.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

the past few conversations that Jordan has had with them

When she brought it up to Taggert, he thought she was talking about the affair so again, he either is completely oblivious to the possibility or he is living in Denial Land.  

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I was really disappointed that lightning did not strike Joss down when she snapped at Sonny that his nephew is selfish and inconsiderate (re: Spencer and Dex). The hypocrisy, wow!! You'd think Spencer had screamed at or tried to assault Dex during the ceremony in front of all the guests. So, you have to stand up for your new boy toy to his boss? How pathetic.

Disappointing that Spencer apologized to her at all. She deserves nothing but disdain. 

They’ve set this up so that Spencer is the only one to call her out, because she can sneer at him and act self righteous and above him. She wouldn’t look so great doing that to Cam and Trina (though lord knows she would try). 

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Desperado said:

So Carly is also hiding the fact that Britt died saving Joss. All this not to tell Sonny she slept with Dex?

Did I miss Liesl telling her she got tested for a match?

I got the impression that Liesl was referring to that when she said "but maybe it's not too late" but didn't see anything on screen where she tells Carly. Personally I hope that she's keeping it a secret until/if it turns out that she is a match.

Keeping it a secret that Joss was there to protect Dex is such a flimsy excuse.  Carly should know that Sonny wouldn't kill him, especially this kinder, gentler Sonny that all the Carlys despise and look down on. It's made even worse by the fact that Dex is actively working against Sonny. No support from me for protecting Dex.

4 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I can't with Portia crying with fear/regret as she's about to walk down the aisle to Curtis. 

Sam is back to her old look of wearing a black bra under a white/light colored shirt? 

I rolled my eyes at that. Sure Sam, you want everyone to look at your books? Okay.

2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

He loves Trina and being her father is one of the best things of his life.

Maybe he doesn't want to do the math.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
52 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Keeping it a secret that Joss was there to protect Dex is such a flimsy excure.  Carly should know that Sonny wouldn't kill him, especially this kinder, gentler Sonny that all the Carlys despise and look down on. It's made even worse by the fact that Dex is actively working against Sonny. No support from me for protecting Dex.

And Sonny knows. Dex told him. Also, who gives a flying fuck about Dex except for Joss's cooter. 

These writers are so unbelievably lame. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Sonny didn't have Nelle or Shiloh killed but the Carlys, of course, think Joss is so precious to Sonny that he would have Dex killed for sexing up his adult stepdaughter. 

As for Taggert and Trina, I think Portia probably lied to him about the timing of her affair with Curtis. 

Edited by Mirabelle
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, racked said:

They’ve set this up so that Spencer is the only one to call her out, because she can sneer at him and act self righteous and above him. She wouldn’t look so great doing that to Cam and Trina (though lord knows she would try). 

The fact she's acting self-righteous when SPENCER IS RIGHT must be on page 1 of the Carlys "how to be an asshole" handbook.  My god, the absolute nerve  on her. 

Carly looked really ill-at-ease when Liesl was telling Willow she was one of them.  I do think Liesl and her sweet, life-saving bone marrow is going to be the bridge to Willow at least softening up towards Nina, which the other Carlys won't like. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Jordan really does need to stay out of their business. Stella knows because Jordan created the story for her.  Jordan wanted Stella to know. 

Jordan spent more time on Portia's family business than looking for the Hook killer. 

Curtis knew the math and didn't do a DNA test. 

Portia at this point in life needing to be given away by her father was odd. Would have made more sense for Trina or walk alone. 

Release Willow and let her die! I really wish we didn't lose Britt in their family and gained Willow. 

Trina shouldn't be surprised that Spencer is an entitled rude jerk.  

• Like 3
1 minute ago, ciarra said:

Willow wants to recreate the wedding at the Q's?  The one where she looked like she was about to throw up? 

forget that. Willow, given weeks to live wants to waste two of them planning a wedding that is in a living room

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Did the wardrobe team go on strike before filming this wedding? Terri, Nina, and Molly were the only ones who looked decent. Joss's dress looked like it came off a Forever 21 clearance rack and was the wrong size, Trina's dress looked unfinished, and Liz and Ava both looked like they were headed to the after party at Studio 54. Also are we supposed to be entertained by the lowest stakes WTD storyline in the history of soaps?

Joss is a brat and Spencer shouldn't have apologized to her. Someone needs to smack her on the back of the head and tell her to stop rolling her eyes and pull up her damn dress. 

Sam and Dante are boring and there's nothing more embarrassing than watching Americans try to pretend to be British but watching Dante try a British accent and get a right bollocking for his efforts would be more entertaining than watching him and Sam talking and trying to pretend they like each other. 

Still confounded these days by how much I don't hate Sonny anymore. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

How much effort does it take to recreate a wedding in a living room? I don’t even remember that wedding so it obviously wasn’t anything big. Will it really need 2 weeks to plan?  Willow if the only thing you really care about is being married, then just do it in the hospital chapel.

• Like 9