Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

On 2/8/2023 at 10:13 PM, Blackie said:

except the lake is fresh water 😉

Fair enough. But I have no clue what the body of water actually is, lake or ocean, or even where it's supposedly located in NY. Just like I have no clue why the launch delivers everyone and their brother to a PRIVATE island without checking with the owner first.

22 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

But there would the issue of the giant gargoyle shaped hole in the back of his 

It looked like Ava hit him with the flat base of the statue, which could be passed off as a blow to the head with something blunt, like a slip and fall.

As to the size of the baby, it's an adorable kid but totally ridiculous as a premie. One of my kids was 9 lbs. 5 oz. at birth and looked like Amelia. No newborn clothes for that kid. If I'd said it was a premie people would have laughed in my face and suspected I lied about the date of conception. But GH gonna GH.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
12 minutes ago, BunnyFooFoo said:

But I have no clue what the body of water actually is, lake or ocean, or even where it's supposedly located in NY.

Port Charles is on Lake Ontario, just across the (large) lake from where I am in Toronto. So I can tell you NOTHING from the weather to the geography, to their trips to the coast of Bolivia makes ANY sense! In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Nik's body is found in the water, Jordan asks for forensics to look for sea water in his lungs 🤣

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, Blackie said:

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if Nik's body is found in the water, Jordan asks for forensics to look for sea water in his lungs 🤣

Well, it's Jordan and the PCPD, so . . .😉

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Much like the Wiley reveal, Carly was the focus of Willow's stem cell news.   I believe someone on this board said Carly was using her "I want to speak to the manager" voice. 

I'm still puzzled as to why Michael and Carly aren't a problem for insider trading, but Carly and Drew are?  I would think it would be easier to draw a line between mother and son for illegal activity.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

Liesl is a doctor and while oncology isn't her specialty, you'd think she's know enough about tissue typing to know that Nina's chances of being a match were low so she's get tested the same time as Nina. 

Liesl was trained decades ago so she likely didn't receive the Jack-of-all-specialties training TJ is getting in emergency, oncology, obstetrics, surgery, and trauma.

Edited by Mirabelle
  • Like 3

Genie looked so much better with just a bit of colour and a necklace, why they insist on keeping her in dowdy wear is beyond me. Wish she would get a more flattering haircut too, but apparently the legacy look is what she prefers.

The top of Joss’ dress looked like she was ready for a burlesque routine - not good.

Trina looks like she’s going to the prom. She’s petite, not a teenager show.

Teri (Cassandra) looked fabulous though, red is our colour. 😍

What is that wedding dress atrocity!

They’re just leaving Nik smelling, in the closet. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.

The less I watch Martyr Willow, the better my blood pressure.

Edited by Desperado
  • Like 9
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Desperado said:

The less I watch Martyr Willow, the better my blood pressure.

the same. 
and once again. 

Carly hides the truth from Willow. "it's okay!!"
Willow is Dying. super tempted to be with sex cult pimp Harmony. 
Nina is being sweet and just trying to do something nice (constantly) and Willow is all "What do you want?" "It's not about you." and then turns her back on her.  

I'm not saying they have to be bosum buddie - but would it kill you faster, to just say "Thanks Nina for trying." give the damn woman a crumb, geeesh.

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
Just now, Cheyanne11 said:

Except we all know the Liesl hail mary is coming and Willow WILL LIVE!  SHE'LL LIVE!  And The Carlys will continue their reign of self-important arrogance in PC.

lol i meant when she was limping towards the light.. 

honestly my biggest hope is that Lisel gives her the bone marrow with the condition that Nina has acesss to the children, Willow makes Michael promise and then Willow dies because she rejects the transplant/has a super infection (dies anyway). and life goes on. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I don’t believe Austin is there to help Ava or sleep with her. That leaves revenge and/or financial gain. Another convoluted plot that will end in a wimper.

Ava wearing a circa 1978 disco dress to a wedding is… a choice.

NC needs a haircut with that tux but Marcus looks FINE. I hope we’ll get to see grandpa and son dressed up on Monday, but probably not with that cliffhanger.

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Genie looked so much better with just a bit of colour and a necklace, why they insist on keeping her in dowdy wear is beyond me. Wish she would get a more flattering haircut too, but apparently the legacy look is what she prefers.

But even her legacy look had waves and curls. I'm not a fan of the flat iron look.

• Like 5

How can someone be so miserable on their deathbed? Mind you, this is the same woman who forgave her kidnapper for facilitating her rapes and all of Carly’s lies after about 5 seconds

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Mirabelle said:

Michael doesn't need to be married to Willow to get custody of Amelia. He's her father and would get custody. Things would get soapy if Michael was incapacitated and couldn't care for her and didn't have papers appointing a guardian because Carly and Nina, as the grandmothers, would have equal claim.

Michael dying would be fine by me.

• Like 4
  • Applause 6

Joss's dress could use a hoik, as the Fug Girls would say. I don't much like the style, but the color looks great on her.

Trina's dress is terrible. It looks cheap, and the visibly boning is so ugly.

Michael, stop being a wienie and talk about Willow about what she wants after she (doesn't) die. She shouldn't have to beg. Ugh. If the show really wants to make a point (as if), it could stop having people deny death. It's going to happen to everyone. Sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "lalalala, I can't hear you" won't change anything. Making plans is a gift to the survivors.

• Like 4
  • Fire 2
  • Love 1
On 2/8/2023 at 11:06 PM, RedElf said:

The time his girlfriend broke up with him because she is doing a mobster.

It was hilarious to me (my guess is, unintentionally funny by the writers) that she pouted lightly to Trina about not having a date for Trina's mom's wedding but she's glad she's date-less with Trina at a wedding, then Trina grinningly announces she has a date ... and they both turn as Spencer walks in. 

It seems Joss has yet to confess to Trina that she's doing a mobster. I loved that Trina wouldn't let Joss avoid speaking to "Cam's grandmother." Speaking of which, Laura looks absolutely beautiful!

Sooo, Britt died saving Joss's life, Cam is heartbroken over being cheated on and dumped by Joss, Joss's once and future SIL is in the hospital dying of cancer BUT the big thing on Joss's mind is that she doesn't have a date for her best girlfriend's mom's wedding.  Who doesn't love seeing Carly behavior when the actual Carly isn't even in the episode?! UGHHH

I give Katelyn Mc. credit for great acting (the best I've seen from her since Willow learned about the death of her bio son from Chase). Willow's emotional scenes with CD/Michael got to me and given her history (Harmony, cult, etc.) what she said about her choices makes sense from her perspective. (My interpretation: all she knows is putting others including children first/ she doesn't really see her life as an individual inherently valuable. Turning away from the heart necklace Nina gave her confirms this.)

Good Finn-Elizabeth scene(s), with her being firm about her actions and desires. Also, loving the look of Becky Herbst's hairstyle/color.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Like 6
  • Love 2

I have the same skirt Elizabeth wore to the rehearsal dinner!  She looked fab.  The broach Portia’s mom gave her was so pretty, so much better than the ridiculous plastic necklace someone stole from their four year old to pose as the Ice Princess.

Ugh why did Molly have to be introduced as TJ’s “domestic”partner.  Just say his partner.  Jeeze.

Edited by mostlylurking
  • LOL 2
35 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

loving the look of Becky Herbst's hairstyle/color.

I meant to post this earlier-but agree! I'm loving this new cut and style. Me WANT. Oh if only I still had hair at the forehead and top crown (FUCK YOU, CHEMO! ( @dubbel zoutknows whut I'm tawkin' aboot! )), I could rock that style!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Hugs 3

Willow: I'm going to die

Me: Sadly, you won't. You're also a miserable cow. 

How about showing a little grace to your biological mother. Forgive Carly for lying, walks into the light with the woman who stole her, sold her to a predator, told him he had a child by her, but the woman desperate to hold on to family? Nope, can't forgive or forget. I think it's especially egregious when Willow knows Nina's coma history. I wish someone had stolen the oversized baby just to show her.

I still don't understand why they wrote a pregnancy and gave them a child they don't need. Amelia is ultimately useless. Just one more baby for the canvas, another golden child to praise to high heaven and for me to hate. I'm so tired of hating.

Austin is coming off as smarmy and up to no good. Did he even check if Nikolas was dead? There are usually horses in the stables and someone who takes care of them. This whole story is dumb. But maybe we'll get something about Austin, his past, this boss lady, although I doubt it since I don't think the writers have a clue either. Cuz they never do.

I thought Ava was wearing a pj top, but it was a blouse, then she sashayed into a Moira Rose special. A dress that looked like it was made from garbage bags.

https://tenor.com/view/swaying-the-dress-moira-moira-rose-catherine-ohara-schitts-creek-gif-20762809

Moira Rose.jpg

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 4
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Willow: I'm going to die

Me: Sadly, you won't. You're also a miserable cow. 

How about showing a little grace to your biological mother. Forgive Carly for lying, walks into the light with the woman who stole her, sold her to a predator, told him he had a child by her, but the woman desperate to hold on to family? Nope, can't forgive or forget. I think it's especially egregious when Willow knows Nina's coma history. I wish someone had stolen the oversized baby just to show her.

I still don't understand why they wrote a pregnancy and gave them a child they don't need. Amelia is ultimately useless. Just one more baby for the canvas, another golden child to praise to high heaven and for me to hate. I'm so tired of hating.

Austin is coming off as smarmy and up to no good. Did he even check if Nikolas was dead? There are usually horses in the stables and someone who takes care of them. This whole story is dumb. But maybe we'll get something about Austin, his past, this boss lady, although I doubt it since I don't think the writers have a clue either. Cuz they never do.

I thought Ava was wearing a pj top, but it was a blouse, then she sashayed into a Moira Rose special. A dress that looked like it was made from garbage bags.

1635944274_MoiraRose.jpg.4b9a633b3528ade45dcf9dfdaebc1e92.jpg

I honestly feel that Nina deserves a much better daughter, and I am so tired of watching Willow abuse her.   It's even more disgusting after what Carly did.  For me, at this point, Willow is irredeemable.  I can't stand her and don't see that changing even if she and Nina at some point become close.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 10
  • Love 3

Teri does look great.

Portia's wedding dress isn't my taste, but I think it works for a second wedding of someone her age.

"Not everything is about you, Nina." FFS, Willow, show a little grace, won't you? It's so obvious Nina is trying. What a horrible person Willow has become. Nice job, Carlys. You've wrecked yet another person.

LOL at Spencer's hurt that Nik didn't say goodbye. WTF did he expect? Spencer would have sneered at Nik for running away. Why would Nik want to hear Spencer rage at him yet again? Spencer can't have it both ways.

Was Réal Andrews not available for a costume fitting? Because all the men but him looked very nicely tailored. He looked like he was wearing a tux at least one size too small.

9 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

( @dubbel zoutknows whut I'm tawkin' aboot! )

Sadly, I do. Solidarity fist bump!

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
3 minutes ago, CeChase said:

I honestly feel that Nina deserves a much better daughter, and I am so tired of watching Willow abuse her.   It's even more disgusting after what Carly did.  For me, at this point, Willow is irredeemable.  I can't stand her and don't see that changing even if she and Nina at some point become close.  

Willow has been utterly corrupted by the Carlys. She's not great.

Nobody is saying forgive right away or even forget. But she's dying, so you'd think that she might want things to be better between she and Nina. 

But between the martyrdom of Saint Willow and Harmony making it to the white pearly gates, she probably thinks she has it made.

I wish she would die for real instead of this drawn out BS we have on screen. And we're probably going to have a deathbed wedding, which will make me wanna stick needles in my eyes.

Her engagement ring is a replica of Princess Diana's engagement ring, btw, which tells me everything I need to know about this lousy character.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Austin is coming off as smarmy and up to no good. Did he even check if Nikolas was dead? .

A dress that looked like it was made from garbage bags.

https://tenor.com/view/swaying-the-dress-moira-moira-rose-catherine-ohara-schitts-creek-gif-20762809

Moira Rose.jpg

A) Yep, he both looks and acts like RH is back to playing Franco except with a different character's name. I suspect Nikolas was not entirely dead and so Austin somehow injected him with something that keeps him alive. (Remember what Helena did with Stavros to bring him back to life.)

B) It really did!! I thought, "shiny purple garbage bags??" That's beneath Ava!!!

• Useful 1
9 minutes ago, CeChase said:

Again the only time i actually teared up, was when Nina was explaining how she could be a little self-absorbed, and then how she thought the necklace that she basically gloomed on for years for a connection to her child, was actually a connection for her twins . - and she gave that up to Willow just so Willow could have something (even just give it to the baby after), and Willow legit just turns her back on her. the Cow couldn't even say "I just need some time or something."

again. I don't expect Willow too overnight be Ninas BFF or something. But are you honestly telling me that you are dying, you realise that your mom is Nina (and just remove the secrets/lies that you are nailing her down to the cross for for a moment and just LOOK at it from HER point of view,), and just toss her a crumb. and then Michael goes "what's that" and Willow goes nothing important

Now Ill never say never. because I mean,  I tolerate Sonny about 60% of the time now and I agree with about a good chunk of what he says  - but dead serious, I really don't see a timeline where I could route for Willow + Nina ever. and I really need Nina to flat out tell Willow that she is not going to beg her for anything, and then just forge her own family without Willow. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Her engagement ring is a replica of Princess Diana's engagement ring, btw, which tells me everything I need to know about this lousy character.

I knew that's what it was! 

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Making plans is a gift to the survivors.

when my mom first got diagnosed with Cancer and she finally told me, we had the talk right away. What she wanted, what she didnt want etc. (we often had this talk before, when my grandpa died etc, but as you know it has more weight when you actually have an illness)

the fact that Michael and she didn't have this talk, and they have a kid just emphasizes what dipsticks they are 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 3
35 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Portia's wedding dress isn't my taste, but I think it works for a second wedding of someone her age.

The dress was meh, I think she would look better if it wasn't such a bright white. Her hair looked terrible and her make-up awful.

Agreed that Taggart looked like he was wearing someone else's tux.

Ava looked like she was wearing wrapping paper, and why is she going to the wedding?? Because of her connection to Trina?

Trina looked lovely. Joss and Teri good too.

I couldn't tell what Laura was wearing, probably something dowdy, but her hair and make-up were fantastic.

ETA: from a few days ago : Austin told Ava he would give her the name of a good plastic surgeon for the hook scar. Doesn't Ava remember when she had her face totally scarred and fixed before? (now I don't remember if it was from a fire or what)

Edited by Blackie
eta
  • Like 2

I'm only  on Monday, but I have to get this off my chest.

Nikolas should know better than to warn someone that he's going to kidnap a child, unless it was just a bluff to make her panic.  

He seemed like he was leaving which leads me to believe Avery was with Sonny. So, I know we mock Sonny's mobbing ability, but he's supposed to be quite scary and competent.  So, she should have just called him.   And Laura.   And come on, Victor's the one who gave her Windemere.  Are we supposed to believe he's going to jump to Nik's bidding?

Obviously she's not going to, but Elizabeth should go to the cops to confess. Nikolas talked me into doing it isn't a defense past the age of 7.

tj said he was going to pick up Molly.  Are we going to have a rare Molly sighting. I don't even remember the last time I saw her, but considering my spotty watching record, she may have been on past that point.

Oh, and Laura, no, you probably shouldn't have abandoned your baby with the Cassadines (not stayed, but Robert and Luke would have helped you get him off the island), but Nik wasn't this messed up as a teenager, so it's not completely because of that.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I meant to post this earlier-but agree! I'm loving this new cut and style. Me WANT. Oh if only I still had hair at the forehead and top crown (FUCK YOU, CHEMO! ( @dubbel zoutknows whut I'm tawkin' aboot! )), I could rock that style!

I love when they have her hair curly, it suits her so well. I also wish they'd go back to Portia's curly hair, I miss it.

3 hours ago, Desperado said:

Man, I loved it when she had this cut (and the purple looks good on her, too!)

image.png.36177c41eec8bd59391885fccbdedd64.png

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Nina:  "Sometimes it is never about you."  [I'll take "Things Carly is never going to say" for $500 Alex.]

"What's this?[half heart necklace]"  "Nothing that matters." It's amazing how scummy they are making this dying young mother. Die, Willow, die. You are such a terrible person.

I know that this show is allergic to real drama but I hope that Nik isn't really dead and that Austin wanted to stay behind to get him somewhere else. There's no point to killing a legacy character like this especially since we just had Britt die.

On the other hand, die Willow, die. And take Michael with you.

2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

That she's had on during her entire hospital stay, including surgery.  As if that would be allowed.  

That ring would have been stolen on the second day as she slept.

1 hour ago, Blackie said:

The dress was meh, I think she would look better if it wasn't such a bright white. Her hair looked terrible and her make-up awful.

I agree about her makeup. Her dress looked very much in keeping with how she's been all through this wedding, a fortysomething divorced woman acting like a teenager at her first wedding.

I thought Terri looked wonderful, Joss was meh (too much cleavage for a wedding) and someone should have found something else for Trina to wear.

• Like 5
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 2
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I thought Terri looked wonderful

She did. And while I really like Terri and I know she and Portia are colleagues, my first reaction was that Portia doesn't have friends. This show does so very little to write friendships.

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

someone should have found something else for Trina to wear.

I seemed like a weird choice. Like it was a combo edgy and froofy, Is that the style for young woman "maid of honour" these days? But I thought the colour looked good on her and at least she didn't have bright pink matching eye shadow, that was a plus.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I dunno, I really liked Portia’s dress. And Terry’s. Joss and Trina’s dresses were horrid, especially Trina. And why exactly is Joss part of the wedding party? Doesn’t Portia have any friends besides Terry? 

ICAM about Portia’s hair and makeup. The makeup was much too harsh and she really should have put her hair up or let it go natural again. The straight hair does her no favors. She’s a beautiful woman and many women pay huge $$$ for curls like that! 

ava, Ava, Ava. You’re going to a wedding. Why are you wearing a silk bathrobe? 

line of the day: the church is filling up.

I can’t wait until we see the church with like 5 people lol!

Edited by Sake614
  • LOL 5
6 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

And why exactly is Joss part of the wedding party?

Is Joss a part of the wedding party, or is she there as a friend of Trina's? A high school  friend of mine invited me to her eldest sister's wedding so she would have someone to hang with after her bridesmaid's duties were done, so if that's the case with Joss, I get it. Sucks for Joss (not! she deserves it!) that Spencer showed up.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Did anyone catch Austin referring to Spencer as Nik’s ‘super good-looking son’? That felt like an ad-lib and made me giggle.

I too dislike Portia’s new hair.  I loved the curls, and this new color is too jet-black and washes her out.

Amelia Grace is a beautiful name and I’m shocked that these basic bitches didn’t name her Lilibet Carly or something.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Did anyone catch Austin referring to Spencer as Nik’s ‘super good-looking son’? That felt like an ad-lib and made me giggle.

Yes RoHo's character "Austin" was in full morph mode today.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

There's no way Nikolas is dead with the way Austin was acting today.  First off, he's way too calm considering Ava killed someone.  Then he was all about not going to the stables to move the body in case someone comes in.  Ok, but how about the stink that's going to happen when Nik's body starts to decompose.  It's a stable but still.  Then he was all sketch about hanging out at Windmere while she went to the wedding.  Like, who's going to let you hang out in thier house while you're gone.  I'm just not sure what the end game would be though.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So Joss couldn't be bothered to leave her new baby niece/ dying SIL and WALK DOWN THE HALL to the funeral of the woman who died saving her life, but she's totes okay with leaving to attend her friend's mom's wedding. 

Stay classy Lil' She-beast. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Blackie said:

Doesn't Ava remember when she had her face totally scarred and fixed before? (now I don't remember if it was from a fire or what)

Ava was trying to trap Sonny and Carly in a burning fire and ended up setting herself on fire instead.

I don't care. The littel Orphan Annie Half Heart necklace has always been stupid and Madelne had zero interests in her daugher or granddaughters. She got those stupid necklaces as a way to screw with Nina's head down the road if she ever woke up from a coma and discovered that she had given birth.

Even when Madeline was dangling to Valentin that Nina had given birth, she only told him about one of the babies because she was hoping to manipulate him into getting her out of prison.

43 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Definitely sounds like a RoHo adlib. Austin is way too casual about helping Ava. I guess this is a clue into whatever messed up crap he was involved with in his past, if we ever get to find out what that was.

3 hours ago, threebluestars said:

I also wish they'd go back to Portia's curly hair, I miss it.

I think that Portia is one of the best styled women on this show but I did prefer her hair curly. It’s too flat now. 

27 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

So Joss couldn't be bothered to leave her new baby niece/ dying SIL and WALK DOWN THE HALL to the funeral of the woman who died saving her life, but she's totes okay with leaving to attend her friend's mom's wedding. 

I thought that was horrible. Like the memorial was literally happening in the same building. She couldn’t stop in for a few minutes?!  So incredibly self absorbed.

23 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Ava was trying to trap Sonny and Carly in a burning fire and ended up setting herself on fire instead.

I hate when that happens 😉 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

When Ava's face was scarred, she needed Valentin to send her to his super special secret clinic by agreeing not to support Spencer in his lawsuit against Valentin, so that she could find Jason there. Mayb4t it would be overkill or too expensive to go back for a body scar that is covered by clothes most of the time.

Shut up Jordan. Let Portia live with the consequences of her actions.  If she doesn't want to tell before her wedding, so be it. (And Curtis will forgive her anyway, the double standard is strong with that one.)

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

And while I really like Terri and I know she and Portia are colleagues, my first reaction was that Portia doesn't have friends.

Same. Portia hasn't been at GH that long, doesn't she have any friends from her previous workplace? Med school? College? It's weird that Terri is her closest friend (and part of the bridal party?)

• Like 5

I’ve said it before and it bears repeating, but the SPO is the WORST. She’s been told she’s got weeks left to live (even though we know there will be a miracle cure), and instead of making peace with Nina, she double downs on her petty behavior. I bet she blames Nina for not being a donor match! Myeah!! Myeah!! (Impersonating Edgar G. Robinson) It’s Nina’s FAULT!

And this is Show’s heroine and someone to root for?🤬🤬🤬🤬

The best part of today was Genie and how gorgeous she looked! Her hair had some wave!!!

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

And then complain at said wedding that you don't have a date.

56 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

There's no way Nikolas is dead with the way Austin was acting today.

I agree.  I think he's pulling some sort of con and/or doing something because of the whole Mason whatever-that-is.

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Nina:  "Sometimes it is never about you."  [I'll take "Things Carly is never going to say" for $500 Alex.]

Looks like Carly's asking Willow for a favor in the previews, so yeah.  Nothing says self-absorbed like requesting a dying person do something for you.

Didn't love Portia's dress, but it's fine--would be better in ivory.  Her hair is so flat, though.  I think an updo would've looked beautiful.  Terri was the best-dressed, by far. 

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1