Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Is club soda needed to clean a leather/pleather skirt? Also, why would Robert have his phone set to show the content of text messages? He's in law enforcement, so why isn't he being more security conscious?

3 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

Is club soda needed to clean a leather/pleather skirt? Also, why would Robert have his phone set to show the content of text messages? He's in law enforcement, so why isn't he being more security conscious?

You mean for Holly to see? It was likely a setup

As for Esme, she's working with Daddy to get Ava back in his clutches by torching Ave and Nic's marriage. She let her emotions get the best of her with her animosity towards Joss and the teen group and that's why she filmed Joss and Cam and Ryan has called her out on her split focus. She has been using Spencer to help her get close to Nic and Ava as part of Ryan's bidding. I do find her riveting at times, but, as I've said before, her full mission has not been fully explained and a lot of the plan seems to have been too much on the back burner for most of Esme's time on canvas. Whatever the writers have meant to do with her, they been moving at a glacial pace. Some of that may have been due to Covid issues slowing things down or making people sick, but whatever it is, quite a few stories seem to have been impacted

Edited by DanaK
  • Like 5
  • Love 4

Glacial pace is putting it kindly. I'm fairly certain there are actual glaciers moving faster. 

I do understand some of the actors wanting long vacations but they really need to plan better. We don't need half a dozen stories in various stages of suspended animation. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, KittyQ said:

He did it on purpose to set Holly up.

• Like 1

Joss is trash and I’m sure her cheating will get exactly as much calling out as her big brother’s did unfortunately. Olivia continuing to side with everyone over her husband will forever be grating. Though I don’t get the angst behind Carly/Drew’s relationship when it seems like everyone will know and they are still around each other in public as much as they always were. Sonny’s non reaction was funny. Carly clearly thought he would be upset and hiding the truth behind why she called Brick was beyond pointless. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

Ugh, Drew/Carly. Either arrest them and prosecute them for insider trading or stop with this dumb "no one can know we're together' nonsense.

It's absurd Cam hasn't walked in on Joss and Dex yet. This is a soap, writers, remember? (That question could be asked for just about every story, I know.) Also, no one is going to be looking at Dex's duffel bag, and if they are, they won't care what's in it (or not).

LOL at the ultra romantic music they used for Joss and Dex's kiss. Very '70s. I almost thought it was her imagining things and we'd be back to her haranguing him about leaving. I guess Joss gave Dex a haircut while he was in her care. Heh.

Loved Robert reaming out Holly for being the leak. Ugh, Teethan. I don't care. I'm still annoyed he exists.

Look at Scott, putting two and two together re: how Cody and Britt got together and how it may relate to that necklace. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6

Britt and Austin have so much chemistry, it is such a loss to waste them on Cody and Maxie.

Nice work by Kelly T.  I will miss her.

Don't give Cody that necklace, Britt. You're going to need the money for your own care.

Victor has Ethan.  I'm shocked. Shocked.

If Dex can't stand, has Joss been on bedpan duty all this time?  Because I find that hard to believe.

Oh look Joss refuses to let Dex leave. She's holding him hostage! How very Sonny of her. So is burning his clothes.

Why would anyone open Dex's duffle bag? He's a guy coming from one of 300 rooms in college the dorm with an overnight bag. Shocker. Is Cameron going to accuse Joss of cheating on him and that will justify her dumping him?

Dex lying to Sonny "Look, I stayed away because I didn't want to bring any trouble back to you." No, you stayed away because Joss wouldn't let you go back.

Has Brick been looking for Dex there past 3 days? And gave Carly antibiotics that she couldn't get through her mother or her doctor?  How stupid is he not to connect the drugs to Dex's disappearance?  On a show full of stupid people, he wins the prize.

Sonny to Brick: "But when Carly meddles in my business, with my people, it usually ends up in disaster."  Truth.  And not just your business but everything she touches including this insider trading.

Scott to Cody: "So you're going to go after this inheritance and you're going to screw over the girl you allegedly care about."  Go Scotty.

Olivia tell Drew that she would support him and Carly over Ned "because you're family". And what is her husband, chopped liver?

2 hours ago, tessaray said:

Glacial pace is putting it kindly. I'm fairly certain there are actual glaciers moving faster.

ice falls GIF

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

First time watching in months.

First, I like Carly's white coat but I could never wear it because it will get dirty ten minutes after I put it on.

Next, has Dex been sleeping above the covers with nothing but his underwear on all this time? I am sure she has an oversized t-shirt or sweatshirt that he could wear. If not, she could just some buy something PCU branded clothing at the campus store.

Next, Trina has a lot of pictures of herself up on her wall but none of her parents or friends.

Finally, Victor sure fakes killing a bunch of people. It think it would cost him less money to just kill them rather than faking their death and holding them prisoners.

9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Dex lying to Sonny "Look, I stayed away because I didn't want to bring any trouble back to you." No, you stayed away because Joss wouldn't let you go back.

When Sonny asked Dex where he has been these past few days, Dex should have said in Joss' bed. That would have shut up Sonny for a few minutes.

Meanwhile, I think the kiss between Joss and Dex had heat. More so that she had ever with Cam. 

She needs to dump Cam or have him find out so that he can turn bitter and then find out what his mother is up to at Cassadine Island and see Esme.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If Dex can't stand, has Joss been on bedpan duty all this time? 

Haha I was thinking the same thing, she keeps telling him to hydrate but that has to come out some time and I'm not sure if she has a bathroom in her dorm room. (I didn't but that was 40 years ago)

28 minutes ago, nilyank said:

First, I like Carly's white coat but I could never wear it because it will get dirty ten minutes after I put it on.

Same with me, goes for Liz's nice white and grey coat

32 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Meanwhile, I think the kiss between Joss and Dex had heat. More so that she had ever with Cam. 

Yes I thought so too, not that I particularily like either character but I think they will work well together.

35 minutes ago, nilyank said:

hat he can turn bitter and then find out what his mother is up to at Cassadine Island and see Esme.

That might be interesting  but it sounds like the actor doesn't want that big of a role. I hope Cam just goes off to travel, maybe meet up with Lucky.

29 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Next, has Dex been sleeping above the covers with nothing but his underwear on all this time?

.no he was under the heavy duvet when he was burning up with fever and sweating (?)

30 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Next, Trina has a lot of pictures of herself up on her wall but none of her parents or friends.

At first I thought it was weird that Joss had so many big photos of Trina in her room and then I remembered Trina is her roommate which makes it more weird.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, RedElf said:

How long did Dex lie in that bed without taking a shower, and then got dressed and took off and then appeared in Sonny's office not having taken a shower?

Yuck!!!!!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

LOL at the ultra romantic music they used for Joss and Dex's kiss.

That music really bugged me, like this was some romantic moment we were supposed to be rooting for, instead of it being about the incipient cheater Joss is about to become. It's simple, little girl: You want someone else, break up with Cam first.

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, RedElf said:

How long did Dex lie in that bed without taking a shower, and then got dressed and took off and then appeared in Sonny's office not having taken a shower?

I certainly hope Joss's first chore was to throw away all that sweaty, gross bedding.  

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

I certainly hope Joss's first chore was to throw away all that sweaty, gross bedding.  

She said that she was going to burn his clothes as well as the bedding he was laying on.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, tessaray said:

I do understand some of the actors wanting long vacations but they really need to plan better. We don't need half a dozen stories in various stages of suspended animation. 

For me, Esme’s storyline spinning in place felt similar to Cyrus’ early storyline spinning in place until Genie Francis returned to the canvas from wherever she was laying low during the pandemic. And there’s been too much of that the last couple of years

• Applause 2

I'm a few days behind (as usual) but does Nina just assume every man and woman she sees together are having a thing?  Just because Carly goes to see Brick in his room, doesn't mean she's boinking him.

• Applause 3
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I'm a few days behind (as usual) but does Nina just assume every man and woman she sees together are having a thing? 

So it seems. I hate how they're making her such a snoop who immediately jumps to the wrong conclusion.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

It was in the bag to be burned. 

It's one thing for Dex to take Joss by surprise and kiss her, it's another thing for her to kiss him back and want more of that. I'm assuming this will have no consequences because she's Josslyn Jacks, the spawn of Satan and there are no consequences for things like that.

The stuff with Britt seems to be very final when it didn't need to be. Unless they go the misdiagnosis route at some point to bring KT back, it looks like the end of the road for Britt.

I give negative fucks about Drew and Carly's so-called romance. And now Carly is Olivia's best friend? Carly is every girl's best friend until she wants to scratch their eyes out over something they may or may not have done to displease her.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Loved Robert reaming out Holly for being the leak. Ugh, Teethan. I don't care. I'm still annoyed he exists.

Look at Scott, putting two and two together re: how Cody and Britt got together and how it may relate to that necklace. 

So did I! It was glorious! There’s my Robert!Fucking!Scorpio! That was Commissioner!

And didn’t I say it had to be Ethan?

But I’m really ready for Robert to get one over on Victor already.

GO SCOTTY!!!!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I give negative fucks about Drew and Carly's so-called romance. And now Carly is Olivia's best friend? Carly is every girl's best friend until she wants to scratch their eyes out over something they may or may not have done to displease her.

I am going to laugh when she suddenly turns on Willow the minute she starts liking Nina, which we know will happen even though they have no reason to get along. She’s definitely going to run around town telling everyone that Willow is an unfit mother and Wiley is solely Michael’s child. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, jqdeco said:

I know a lot of you don’t like Ethan but I think Nathan Parsons is a nice piece of man candy, so I’m thrilled at the prospect of him coming back. 

What? Why! It was Lucky that got a mention the other day and if we are going to have a Spencer son return it should be him. 

Joss was not at all guilty about that kiss, not even a tiny bit. And girlfriend was ready to fully get it on with Dex in that moment, infection be damned. The actors definitely have more chemistry than Joss and Cam, but she’s been extra Joss lately and add in her cheating on Cam and truly not giving a shit, and it all leads to ugh. Also where was Trina this whole time? Is she covering for Joss? I hope she manages some judgment and anger on behalf of Cam when she finds out Joss cheated. 

I am on board with @nilyanks idea though. Let’s get Cam angry and brooding and have him discover what Liz and Nik are doing with Esme. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

It's one thing for Dex to take Joss by surprise and kiss her, it's another thing for her to kiss him back and want more of that. I'm assuming this will have no consequences because she's Josslyn Jacks, the spawn of Satan and there are no consequences for things like that.

Yep, not so much as a "shit, I fucked up" look after he left.  Cam who?  She's proof the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Brick is such an asshole.  Him immediately calling Carly, on top of the other stuff, should get him shit-canned.  But because Steven A. Smith is an asskissing "oh, I love GH!" sycophant, that won't happen.

So Drew is Olivia's family, but her husband, who is the familial link to Drew, isn't?  Or at least isn't enough to get her loyalty?  Ugh, go to hell, Olivia.

• Applause 7
  • Love 5

I hate to say it because Joss annoys me, but she and Dex have chemistry. The kiss scene was good but she seemed to forget Cam.

Is it normal to have so many photos of yourself over your bed? Seems kind of vain if Trina.

Can the insider traders get arrested already. 

• Love 5

Wow, truly horrible acting when Robert challenged Holly's version of the truth and got much flailing.  I don't recall ES being that bad back in the day.

I thought the necklace was still at the bank?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Katy M said:

I'm a few days behind (as usual) but does Nina just assume every man and woman she sees together are having a thing?  Just because Carly goes to see Brick in his room, doesn't mean she's boinking him.

So far only those who have been hypocrites to her, Willow and Carly.  But I hate how they're making Nina Stupid For Plot.

27 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Brick is such an asshole.  Him immediately calling Carly, on top of the other stuff, should get him shit-canned.  But because Steven A. Smith is an asskissing "oh, I love GH!" sycophant, that won't happen.

And I bet that MB is so thrilled to have him on, he won't let Sonny do what a mob boss should when he finds out that Brick has been disloyal to him.

32 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Is it normal to have so many photos of yourself over your bed? Seems kind of vain if Trina.

If it were Joss, I wouldn't be surprised, but that's not Trina. I guess they felt the need to remind us yet again that this is Trina's dorm room too (Trina conveniently staying with her mother).

8 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I thought the necklace was still at the bank?

Me too. I guess there is no money for a continuity intern.

• Love 1
On 11/15/2022 at 10:46 AM, GHScorpiosRule said:

JEEBUS CRIPES ON A CRACKER!

In what universe would Elizabeth even consider telling or confiding in that SHEBEAST for ANY reason?!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬

It’s just like Frank, having Robin tell her that she was wrong and the Beast was good for Jason.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

What an utter snoozefest.

And I’m pissed that we can’t even get Anna calling Robin to let her know she’s okay. Robin knows how to keep a secret!

I just can’t warm up to the new Trina. Her voice is too squeaky-like yesterday when she was trying to keep from shouting. The other Trina would have done a much better job and given a smack down to Spencer that would have him curling into the fetal position.

Cam is like this generation’s Robin-a good person. Except he doesn’t have his equivalent of a Stone or Patrick.

Why am I still watching?

Oh, step OFF, Finn! Remember you cuckolding your dad?! Elizabeth shouldn’t bear the brunt of your boo-hoo-hoo over your wife  cheating on you. Chickens coming home to roost, if’n you ask me.

And since this show knows DICK-ALL about the law, just let Alexis’s disbarment be reversed and let her be a lawyer again.

And I also want a 🐴 

Just bring the vampires back and turn Lucy into a slayer again so she can break free and kick Victor’s ass herself.

5 hours ago, RedElf said:

I had the same thought.  Three days with no shower and sweating out a fever.  Plus that infected gunshot wound…….

30 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

So far only those who have been hypocrites to her, Willow and Carly.  But I hate how they're making Nina Stupid For Plot.

And I bet that MB is so thrilled to have him on, he won't let Sonny do what a mob boss should when he finds out that Brick has been disloyal to him.

If it were Joss, I wouldn't be surprised, but that's not Trina. I guess they felt the need to remind us yet again that this is Trina's dorm room too (Trina conveniently staying with her mother).

Me too. I guess there is no money for a continuity intern.

Or writers that are, you know….. good?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, racked said:

I am on board with @nilyanks idea though. Let’s get Cam angry and brooding and have him discover what Liz and Nik are doing with Esme. 

I want Nik to fall even deeper into shit and his plan to go completely sideways. Cam and Joss break up, Cam discovers Esme in the Attic, Cam won't agree to keeping quiet so Nik locks him in the attic with Esme. Nik lies to Elizabeth that he gave Cam money to go traveling. Nik learns from Skillshare how to deep fake photos of Cam at various European locales that he emails to his mother. 

How will this get resolved? Emma can come to town and not believe the story that Cam is backpacking in Europe so she investigates. She finds Cam and Esme in the attic just in time to help deliver the baby. 

I mainly just want to hear Spencer rage at Nik, "You had sex with my girlfriend, got her pregnant, and locked my cousin in the attic with her!" and for Cam to laugh at Nik when he claims he'll do a better job with this child than he did with Spencer. "Are you going to tell him about how you locked his mother in the attic before or after teaching her the alphabet?"

I'm mainly joking but I foresee a brain tumor in Nik's future.

Edited by Mirabelle
  • LOL 4
On 11/21/2022 at 7:50 PM, Mirabelle said:

I want Nik to fall even deeper into shit and his plan to go completely sideways. Cam and Joss break up, Cam discovers Esme in the Attic, Cam won't agree to keeping quiet so Nik locks him in the attic with Esme. Nik lies to Elizabeth that he gave Cam money to go traveling. Nik learns from Skillshare how to deep fake photos of Cam at various European locales that he emails to his mother. 

How will this get resolved? Emma can come to town and not believe the story that Cam is backpacking in Europe so she investigates. She finds Cam and Esme in the attic just in time to help deliver the baby. 

I mainly just want to hear Spencer rage at Nik, "You had sex with my girlfriend, got her pregnant, and locked my cousin in the attic with her!" and for Cam to laugh at Nik when he claims he'll do a better job with this child than he did with Spencer. "Are you going to tell him about how you locked his mother in the attic before or after teaching her the alphabet?"

I'm mainly joking but I foresee a brain tumor in Nik's future.

Based on his thinking, it appears a tumor replaced his brain long ago.

Edited by Suicidy
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Olivia tell Drew that she would support him and Carly over Ned "because you're family". And what is her husband, chopped liver?

ice falls GIF

My first thought. Shouldn’t Ned be her best friend?  

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Nik being into having another kid so much doesn't surprise me the way it seems to others.  Spencer was kept from him as an infant, and then he was super happy to have Aiden as his son, and then he wasn't.  Nik wanting a kid that he can raise from the start tracks.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
3 minutes ago, ouinason said:

Nik being into having another kid so much doesn't surprise me the way it seems to others.  Spencer was kept from him as an infant, and then he was super happy to have Aiden as his son, and then he wasn't.  Nik wanting a kid that he can raise from the start tracks.

But Spencer was kept from him for only a few months. I don't think it was years and years. So it still makes no sense to me. And he was a crap father after he got him. He was an obnoxious, precocious turd. So Aiden got off lucky, pardon the pun.

He's still a crap father and it's not as if he raised Spencer. And I doubt he'll raise this spawn; if it survives.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

He's still a crap father and it's not as if he raised Spencer. And I doubt he'll raise this spawn; if it survives.

Aww.. I'm kind of rooting for little Ace.

Granted, Nik was an awful father and Esme is still on the psycho side but this kid is also an interesting Cassadine, Collins, ? and Spencer Webber/Gray mix. 

21 hours ago, nilyank said:

It's reminding me a bit of Emily, Zander, and Juan...with poor Cameron (ironically, Zander's son) in the Juan role. He even sings! And Dex has physical similarities to Zander, besides being on the wrong side of the law.  

No offense to any Emma Samms fans, but this Holly return cannot end too soon for me. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

I didn’t see TC’s Nikolas as a bad father, as far as soap fathers go anyway. Spencer was spoiled and over indulged but he and Nikolas had a close relationship. His main black mark was when he had that brain tumor and was willing to die rather than getting treatment. Other than that, I wouldn’t consider him any more absent than any of the other soap parents were supposed to believe are good parents. Of course that changed when he “died” and stayed away  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Another episode proving what a mistake it was pairing Britt with Cody rather than Austin.

The look on Britt's face when she was her mother was heartbreaking.

Good for Alexis for printing the letter after all the runaround Jordan is giving her.

Michael really is a little pissant. "Nina told Sonny that Willow and TJ were having an affair."  Way to put all the blame on Nina when all three of you are holding secrets.

Has Blaze been living in a cave the last decade? Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, a long list of others ... it's practically a rite of passage to fend off sexual advances.

Words cannot express how boring I find the whole Brook Lynn/Chase/Blaze/Linc plot.  But I want Blaze' earrings. And Amanda Setton's hair was looking very good.

"Did you destroy Michael and Willow's saccharine union?"  More Obrecht please.

I'm getting tired of Victor sliming in spite of CS giving it his all. I really hope that Robert put a fake necklace in that briefcase.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 10
44 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Liesl as a blonde? I don't like at all.

That's her natural hair color.

I'd like for a massive crater to open up and swallow half of the population of PC. The line starts behind Carly.

I'm okay with a comet cratering places where some characters live. 

• Applause 8
  • LOL 1
54 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Michael really is a little pissant. "Nina told Sonny that Willow and TJ were having an affair."  Way to put all the blame on Nina when all three of you are holding secrets.

He's so unpleasant. I can't believe I'm supposed to find him rootable. He's not.

55 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I'm getting tired of Victor sliming in spite of CS giving it his all.

Same. This story is going nowhere, and it's beyond boring.

• Like 3
  • Love 11

Were the stylists messing with us today having Leisl and Nina sitting together in practically identical hair and dresses? What is this: The Patty Duke Show?

Edited by MsMalin
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Kelly Thiebaud has been on fiya the past two days.  Britt's exhaustion and defeat/acceptance of her fate were absolutely heartbreaking today.  She just looked so tired and someone might have been sweeping dust and cutting onions around here.  I also love how she handed Cody hi's ass when she realized he just wanted the stupid necklace and that had better be the end for those two.

And how big of a moron is Cody?  Robert shows up with a police officer and a warrant and he initially refuses to give up the necklace.  Robert should have arrested his ass on the spot.  Loved Britt's exasperation as ripped the box out of his hand and gave it to Robert.  Girlfriend was not suffering any fools.  

I loved the Alexis/Dante rapport and how she was trying to hard to get information from him, pointing out that she runs the Invader and Dante was cutely telling her the investigation with Esme is ongoing and he can't give her anything.  It was cute and light.  I'm also glad she's going to publish the letter.  It's not like there is any movement in the case.  

So, Willow is having her first treatment yet still wants to not tell anyone what's going on?  I'm pretty sure they'll figure something up when she's puking her guts out, and her hair starts falling out.  So stupid.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 7

I thought the Dante/Sam/Alexis scenes were cute but KM makes awkward pauses/inflections and drags out the dialogue. I don’t know if she’s struggling to recall her lines but it’s incredibly distracting. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, MsMalin said:

Were the stylists messing with us today having Leisl and Nina sitting together in practically identical hair and dresses

No the dresses totally clashed, it was hurting my eyeballs!! And then Nina's dress was totally clashing with Alexis' dress too. I've never felt so "colour uncomfortable" before watching GH. Were they trying to make a statement "Nina clashes with everyone"?

Chase was totally awesome today!! 

BLQ has an ethical dilemma, which was will she go?

I wouldn't call Carly's situation an ethical dilemma because it is just nasty and selfish  that she is keeping the info from Willow and Nina.

• Love 4

Seeing Obrecht with blonde hair didn’t bother me, as the first time Insaw Gati was on NCIS, where she played the handler for the enemy agent that idiot Jenny failed to kill.

I’m no fan of Britt’s, but I 🙌🙌🙌 when she tore Cody a new one. And it pisses me off that he is Robert’s nephew. Blech.

I am also beyond ready for Victor to get his comeuppance.

Will the SHEBEAST eat crow when she finds out why Willow is searching for her birth parents? Especially after her snarly, hypocritical shit talking we saw in the previews?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Blackie said:

I wouldn't call Carly's situation an ethical dilemma because it is just nasty and selfish  that she is keeping the info from Willow and Nina.

Right, plus having an ethical dilemma would imply a sense of ethics which we know Carly lacks.

I liked Nina and Auntie Liesl in their matching outfits gossiping about Michael and Willow’s saccharine romance.  They’re like those two Muppets snarking up in the balcony.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

They’re like those two Muppets snarking up in the balcony.

Ah, Statler and Waldorf! (Yes, those are their names! Loved those two cantankerous coots! I tend to think Jim Henson used those two to entertain the adults in the room way back when!)

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
4 hours ago, CeChase said:

I bet they won't have Willow's hair fall out though.  This story won't be realistic.  But we'll see.

They'll put a little purple eyeshadow underneath her eyes and she'll swoon a couple times.  Maybe put a scarf on her head, but yeah, this is going to be totally unrealistic. 

Oh, look, Carly galumping in and 'having it out with Nina' for the 36th time.  Good stuff! /sarcasm  Plus, yes, Nina misinterpreted the Willow/TJ closeness, however nice way to not give the full story to your mother, Michael.  God, I hate that twerp.

• Applause 4
  • Love 7

It really speaks to how totally shit this show is with pacing and flow that we are all pretty much over Victor and just want him to get his comeuppance so we can move on. ...and none of us even know what he is up to yet! 

KT is killing it. Just let her and Austin run away together. RH can come back next week as a new character. : D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11