Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Carly is going to dump Sonny and Sonny will make beeline to Nina.

I doubt Nina and Sonny will last. Nina won't be able to handle some mob thing, and Sonny will crawl back to Carly, who will crow that she's the only one who's strong enough to deal with the bidness.

If Drew gets together with Carly, he's deadtome. Why would he want to be with someone who couldn't dump him fast enough when Jason came back? Yes, Jason is "dead" this time, but he's totally El Reboundo here. That's no place to be.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I doubt Nina and Sonny will last.

They won't because Sonny and Carly will get back together eventually. They always do. But I think that the pairing will happen.

18 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If Drew gets together with Carly, he's deadtome.

He's deadtome too. But I'm under the impression that he's headed into a triangle situation with Sam and Dante.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1

also let the record show. Bobbie has been Carly all day. Carly has yet to respond to someone calling her all day. Olivia shows up, TELLS her that Bobbie has news to tell her, and it's important. So Carly knowing this- decides to go rage on Nina vs. contacting her mother. 

She has the right to be pissed off at Nina, but hello, bitch, at least call your mother before you go rage at Nina. (Which quite frankly is going to accomplish nothing. For the most part, Nina is staying away, and while she's now fantasying about being with Sonny, she isn't making moves on him. She keeps saying if the marriage breaks up. So basically your main issue is with your husband. So maybe instead of whirling around and storming off because your husband is stuttering the answers you are demanding he gives you. stay, talk, and figure out if you want a divorce or not. 

also - call your freaking mother.

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If Drew gets together with Carly, he's deadtome. Why would he want to be with someone who couldn't dump him fast enough when Jason came back? Yes, Jason is "dead" this time, but he's totally El Reboundo here. That's no place to be.

SERIOUSLY!

5 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

He's deadtome too. But I got a triangle impression with Sam and Dante. 

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

9 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I'm under the impression that he's headed into a triangle situation with Sam and Dante.

That does seem like the direction they're taking with Drew. It's better than being stuck with Carly, but that's not much of an improvement. Sam can barely stay awake, and when she is awake, she's smug and judgmental. Poor Drew. He can't win for losing. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

And again, why has no one pointed out to Nina that while Mike might have been a gentle flannel-shirt-wearing bartender, Sonny is an immaculately suited yet unabashed mobster? (Whatever faults Sonny has, bad tailoring isn't one of them.) Sonny may have softened a bit since his return from Nixon Falls, but he's hasn't renounced the mob, and Nina certainly won't be the one to make him do that.

How many women have fallen for Sonny, thinking they would be the one who could change him? 

NF was interesting because I wanted to see how far Nina would take her delusions. This story isn't interesting now because every non-Carly woman Sonny has been involved with has eventually gotten the message that in the end he will always choose being a criminal. 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Sam can barely stay awake, and when she is awake, she's smug and judgmental.

I disagree. I thought she had more spark in her scenes with Drew, especially the ones they had in the Q kitchen a week ago maybe. But that's in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

Smug and judgmental is the middle name of practically all the characters on this show. They are all incredibly annoying with that. They behave like their ish don't stink. I can name one character who isn't smug or judgmental and that's Chase. I'm sure there are a couple more, but I can't think of them now.

• Love 5

I like Drew but I’m not particularly excited in him in a relationship. However, I’d much prefer Sam than Carly if only for the people in their current circles. I pretty much hate every character associated with Carly right now so having them around Drew would make him immediate FFW material to me. 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 5

I want to see:

Carly shows up at Nina's office, ranting.

Nina:  Shouldn't you be busy planning a funeral for your uncle?

Carly: Whaaa?

Nina:  Oops.  I didn't know you didn't know.

Carly's head explodes.

<end scene>

Edited by ciarra
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I don't think that Carly ever cared for Luke or he for her so if she hears the news from Nina it will be one more thing she blames Nina for, that Nina always butts into Carly's business.

If they put Drew with either Carly or Sam, it will be a waste of the recast and the chance to make something fresh and new from it. It does look like they're going to a Drew/Sam/Dante triangle and probably think that they are clever for doing so but I would rather see Drew with someone new, Britt or Maxie or Brook Lynn or even Harmony, than rehashing old stuff. We're already getting the eleventy billionth Carly/Sonny/Other Woman reprise and I'd like something different than a repeat of Drew/Sam along with it. I haven't forgotten that Sam couldn't dump him fast enough when The Real Jason showed up and I'm not betting against it happening again when Burton returns.

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Brook Lynn

aren't they blood related?

but yeah. like. No triangles. hell. i know the show is bloated but even MAKE someone for Drew. and have her hate the mob, Olivia and adore the Q's. i'll dig it

• Useful 2
1 hour ago, ciarra said:

I want to see:

Carly shows up at Nina's office, ranting.

Nina:  Shouldn't you be busy planning a funeral for your uncle?

Carly: Whaaa?

Nina:  Oops.  I didn't know you didn't know.

Carly's head explodes.

<end scene>

You missed a step:

Carly's head explodes.

Michael and Joss dissolve into dust because once you kill the head vampire the other ones are also destroyed.

• LOL 18
  • Love 2

56 minutes ago, ouinason said:

Drew and Esme - 2023

He is old enough to be her father.

From what she told Joss and Cam, she was adopted/raised by someone who weren't her original parents and she has issues with people breaking up her family.

While I do believe that Esme was playing them to some extent, I actually think she was telling them some of the truth there regarding her childhood.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I can name one character who isn't smug or judgmental and that's Chase. I'm sure there are a couple more, but I can't think of them now.

Robert!Fucking!Scorpio!

And those he does judge deserve it.

Mac Scorpio.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 9
On 1/7/2022 at 3:04 PM, statsgirl said:

I will be surprised if Esme really is an orphan. Or if any of that story was true.

I still think Esme is Ryan’s daughter. 

On 1/7/2022 at 6:42 PM, IDFfm0870 said:

My prediction is that Luke will have help from somebody that nobody has in the cards yet ... his old nemesis Scotty.
Why? Because Scotty sure did not like to be thrown out from a plane by Victor's henchman, and he sure does not want to share his Schnitzel.
IMO it cannot be an accident that Kin Shriner is on leave of absence right now. If Luke really had died, we would certainly get to see Scotty's dance of joy on Luke's grave.

Maybe it’s just that TPTB don’t care enough about Scotty to give him that moment. But I agree, it would be fun if Scotty were somehow involved in whatever story is ramping up.

As to whether on not Luke is really dead, I lean toward yes— only because I don’t think TG has any interest in resurrecting the role and I don’t believe it will ever be recast. But the storyline could happen either way. There could be hints that Luke is alive, leading to a search that involves a Cassidine revenge plot, rescue of other characters (Holly?) and the final reveal that Luke was truly dead all along. OR, he could be alive and reunite with Tracy offscreen or in a brief cameo that TG could record on his back patio— kind of like the last way they reunited in Paris.

In other words, I don’t think we’ll get much (if any) of TG, but I bet we’ll get more of Luke, as a storyline focus. And if it keeps Jane Elliot on the canvas for awhile, I’m all for it.

On 1/7/2022 at 8:11 PM, nilyank said:

No Tracy, you should not call her Louise because it is a stupid name and Bailey is such much better in comparison. The only reason that I want this baby switch to continue is because it will eventually be too confusing to Bailey by calling her that other name.

Maybe, in true Leslie Lu fashion, she will end up being known as Bailey Lu. 

But then they might start calling her Lulu, too. Ugh. Never mind. One of those was enough.

On 1/7/2022 at 9:31 PM, Pingaponga said:

If Elizabeth put her ring in the kitchen drawer (which is still a weird place to put a wedding ring, but whatever), how did it fall out of her locker at GH?

It’s possessed by the spirit of Franco and is following her around. Next, she will find it when she bites into one of Aiden’s cupcakes.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Maybe, in true Leslie Lu fashion, she will end up being known as Bailey Lu. 

But then they might start calling her Lulu, too. Ugh. Never mind. One of those was enough.

Or Bulu .. even worse.

• LOL 4

When Ned came to sit with Sam and Alexis I had completely forgotten that Luke was “dead”. So much for an emotional story.

I did enjoy the brief scene NLG and JE had together.

I see people here reacted with disgust at an Esme/Drew pairing and I concur. Seeing Ava and Spencer in their scenes though, I started thinking about the fireworks that pairing would make with her doing the father and son combo, son and father already at odds, and also Ava betraying her mentee Trina.

Probably too much for daytime however. 😛

2 hours ago, Desperado said:

Seeing Ava and Spencer in their scenes though, I started thinking about the fireworks that pairing would make with her doing the father and son combo, son and father already at odds, and also Ava betraying her mentee Trina.

Probably too much for daytime however. 😛

Your scenario is reminiscent of the Stephan/Katherine/Nikolas triangle, which was years (decades?) ago.

• Love 4

to be fair, i don't think it would be disgusting to have an Esme/Drew paring. I've stated before i think it's been a real hot minute since the show has had a real "May/September" relationship.but i mean. then you consider Scout and Esme would probably have zero time for her lol

• Love 1

Drew doesn't seem like the type to date a girl that young, though I could see Esme putting the moves on him if she caught him in a vulnerable moment. 

Wasn't Drew Oscar's father? I only watched about once a month back then, so I may be wrong about that. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, tessaray said:

Wasn't Drew Oscar's father?

Yes.

And I don't need Geary to make a return or be seen onscreen when it's revealed he didn't die/wasn't killed. But considering what Tracy told Laura--just that the authorities told Tracy Luke's remains were identified and she only got his personal effects? So.Not.Dead.

And if cheapASS Frank and his team did in fact kill him off, why no montage? No scenes of Luke with all those that are mourning him? I FUCKING HATE FRANK SO FUCKING MUCH.

• Love 7

I was totally kidding about Drew and Esme.... , but...

I DO think that Esme would try for it because Drew is, on the surface, the kind of guy that someone like Sam - back in her con days - would totally target, and I clock Esme as being that level of manipulative.  

Edited by ouinason
Clarification

Esme is a really messed up young woman. If she is going to go for an older man, there needs to be more drama/sickness to it, so I think it would be Nik. 

Though this is GH so in reality it would be Sonny. 

• Love 3

Today's Notes. 

Sonny cleaned up his glass. Laura came and is all yay i am so glad you are home and alive and I am just over this. Why are you friends with him, Laura? anyway - Laura tells him about Luke. Laura is upset that the family is far away and in a coma. Laura was like I wanted to tell you at the same time. (because you know. Carly is still a  cow and NOT CALLING BOBBIE). Laura sees that Sonny is upset, but Sonny is focused on Laura. Laura goes Luke was his part of his life, she's a different person now but it hurts. Sonny goes you can come to me. (WHY. ARE  YOU. FRIENDS. WITH HIM?). Laura goes you can go both ways. 

Sonny goes it's not sincere that Cyrus found religion and they both laugh at him. (Both you just shut up) Anyway Laura wants to know what's up.  Laura gets infodumped. And blames everyone but him -- for not telling Carly the first night. Sonny cries why can't people understand I want this life behind me. (the NF life). Laura goes I understand. He goes will Carly understand? Laura goes infidelity is hard to get passed. Sonny goes. "BUT I WASN'T CHEATING." Laura talks to him as if he's 2 and explains why this is painful for Carly. Sonny whines "but she won't let me prove herself." Laura goes. "but why are you protecting Nina? you said you weren't a victim, but don't you think what Nina did was wrong?" Sonny goes he didn't want to see her prosecuted, and admits he still cares for Nina and has dreams about that life.

Curtis and Portia are making out in the elevator and the door opens and Portia is looking at them. LOL Curtis is like this is awkward. Trina goes "Mom you dn't have to apologize." Portia: "Oh honey I wasn't going to apologize." hahahahahahahahaa. Anyway they talk about the stupid trip.. Anyway  Curtis is like have Mom and Daughter time. and they are like okie dokies. 

Portia says she's happy for Trina. Trina info dumps Portia about what happened. Trina wasn't really happy  how Ava handled it. She infodumps about Morgan (but you know leaves out the part that Morgan was killed in a carbomb, so Ava messing up his drugs is kinda moot). Portia is looking REALLY not happy about this (and you know not her daughter being BFFs with a mob princess but moving on). Anyway Trina is like Ava was great to me so I figured she made a mistake but I saw the Ava spencer and Joss despise. And Portia says well Ava taught you a valuable lesson. No one is perfect. Ava was a great mentor but doesn't mean she's an angel. Trina talks about the trip etc, and goes she feels 5th wheel and she's only going to shut Esme up. 

Esme has drugs and smirks is like "if one is good two must be better." and hides it when Spencer shows up. Spencer is mad still that Ava is rubbing it in his face that she has control over his fund (that you know he gave up when he ditched being a Cassadine). Esme is like yah so what did Trina have. why didn't you dish that Trina was there. Esme thinks it's taking it too far that Spencer has to make things better for Trina. "the blood washed off." anyway they decide to make out/have sex.  Someone knocks at the door, and it's Mistah Sheffield. LOL He goes. "Well well.."

Haha Esme runs and throws Spencer his shirt at him. Mr Sheffield is loving this. haha He's like hello everyone. Esme mutters something I can't hear. Spencer info dumps Victor. Victor has no time for this and tells  him stop it, hold your head high. We're going to hold your head high because we're Cassadines and we need to be united. Spencer starts to whine and Mr Sheffield legit goes. "Oh for god sakes stop. yeah val was intimidating you and it sucks because of your age. and that's wrong but you were ten. you're not ten now so grow up." Spencer groses "So val gets a free pass." mr. sheffield goes. HE'S A CASSADINE. everyone else. (esme coughs). "and yes, Esme too." Mr. Sheffield is tired of all of this and goes. BE THE HEIR.  We need to be united! He goes ultimately. Women come and go but family is forever. 

Finn and Liz are ready for their date. Liz is freaked out about the ring. "I don't know how it got there!!" Finn goes maybe the boys put it back in your bag?  They are trying to figure out who would do it, and they are like which boy would do it? 

Carly tells Nina now you have to deal wth me. Nina goes what do you want? 
 Carly goes never to lay eyes on you again. Nina snaps then stop coming to my office. (HAH). Carly goes I want you to stop hurting my family so tell me everything between sonny and you. (okay?) Nina goes that's between you and Sonny. Carly goes. you put yourself between me and Sonny when you seduced him. NIna goes Nope. not what happened. Carly goes great what happened. Nina goes you heard him on the stand. I'm not adding to it. Im sorry how you found out but I'm respecting Sonny's wishes. Carly goes. "No you don't get todo that. You don't get to take the high road. You are SO far from the high road you are under water." (um.. so she's joining you?") Only reason why you kept this is so you can still keep close to him. Nina snorts, "are you kidding? I tried to leave Sonny alone. He said to leave him alone and I tried my best." Carly screams bull. How many times did you and sonny get togeher to get your story straight? Nina claps back. "Look  I WASN'T THE ONE who drove my husband to get drunk on NYE....." Carly looks confused and Nina goes. "Oh something else Sonny decided not to tell you." heh

Nina infodumps her. Nina tries to say all Sonny want is you. Carly snarls Sonny came come like he always will. Nina goes great how generous you are Carly letting him come back to his own home. Carly goes. oh shut up with your sarcasm your opinion means nothing to me. (then WHY ARE YOU HERE?). Nina goes i've had it with you. If I keep it secret, I'm hiding it. if I talk about it -" and carly interupts and goes. "you are a conniving bitch and always will be." Nina looks pissed. (yeah. please remember that this started because you were a lying bitch, Carly). 

Nina goes "why are you here? I thought you were smart but you're an idiot."  Carly goes. "Yah i was stupid to think you'd be straight with me." Nina is like that's not what I'm talking about. Sonny is home. And instead of being with him, you are here sniping at me. If your big goal is keeping your husband, turning your back on him is doing the exact opposite. (truth). 

Carly goes, Sonny wouldn't have given you a second glance if he remembered me. (yah but he didn't. that's why we're here). Nina takes that punch gracefully and goes. "Why don't you get over yourself, and be glad he's home?" Carly clenches "you know nothing about my marriage, Nina, nothing." Nina goes. "I know this. Sonny isn't going to let you beat him up forlong. Then what's he going to do? He's going to come back to the woman who loves him without all the ANGER, then you are going to lose him for good because if Sonny comes to me, I am definately not going to send him away." (so first - she 100 percent didn't listen to Phyllis but second. HAHAHAHAHAA). Carly looks punched (double hahhhaa)

Carly goes "you are pathetic, Sonny isn't coming back to you. Everything was an illusion. When Sonny remembered he came back. he didn't give you a second thought." Nina claps back. "you're awfully worried about an illusion." Carly looks stunned. Nina goes "you wanna know what happened between us in NF? It was something real." Carly whispers. "Did you sleep w/him?" Nina smugly goes. "Almost." Carly goes. "But you didn't." Nina goes. "because I stopped it. I said no. But if I didn't,  Sonny would have slept with me"  (and THIS is where i would have added. And Sonny didn't want to know ANYTHING. ABOUT. YOU. THAT'S. WHY. I. SAID. NOTHING)

Nina goes "did you get everything you wanted, now that you know Sonny loved me?" Carly goes. MIKE loved you, Sonny loves me." Nina claps back "if you believed that, you wouldn't be here. so you didn't get what you wanted." Carly says tell me what i want to know then. Nina goes. "you wanted me to say what happened in NF would NEVER happen again but we both know that would be a lie." Carly slaps her. 

Hatman and TJ is here. No one cares. Curtis shows up. No one cares still. 

--
Sonny gets a phone call - he's out of his meds. Sonny deletes the msg. 

Nina whispers the truth hurts. Carly goes this is me putting you on notice. SOnny is home where he belongs, stay way from my husband. She stalks off. Nina has smug bitch evil plotting face. Carly gets to the elevator and puts her hand on her mouth. 

Laura comes home and sees Mr Sheffield. Laura is horrified. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

Sophie's choice time. Which story is more boring, this or the stupid cabin trip?

this one. 

I am expecting some kind of drama with the trip. Trina and Spencer kissing or something, but at least honestly. even with joss here are some good quips out of it. all this man does is go "I can't tell you crap."

5 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Laura's family is in a coma? When did that happen?😜

Lulu LOL. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Sophie's choice time. Which story is more boring, this or the stupid cabin trip?

The teen storyline is one of the few interesting ones for me, but I don’t know how this cabin situation can be interesting enough for how long it’s been hyped up. Seasons have changed since they first started talking about it. 

6 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Laura's family is in a coma? When did that happen?😜

I guess the “far away” part is the lame excuse for Lucky not coming to town. 

Edited by racked
  • Love 1

Loved everything about the Carly/Nina conversation. I know Nina was wrong, but I liked how Nina snapped back at Carly. It wasn't a one-sided confrontation; Nina got in her digs too so yay for that! I had grown tired of Nina just standing there, looking sad while the Corinthos clan yells at her. She told Carly some hard truths, and I'm here for it! Carly IS overly worried about Ninia. If she knows that Sonny loves her and only wants her, she wouldn't be up in Nina's face. I also loved when Nina implied she would take Sonny if Carly kept throwing him away. Hahahahaha! 

Please don't get me wrong - I do NOT think Sonny is a prize, and Nina is pathetic when it comes to him, but I did love the line. 

I liked the Sonny/Laura conversation. I honestly think Sonny wants his marriage, and Carly should accept that. I completely understand why he didn't tell her what happened w/him and Nina. The main point is he wants Carly and their life. If Carly wants that too, she should try to work through this w/him. 

Unlike many here, I always liked NB's Spencer and I was liking this new Spencer until they started him down this "I hate my dad" and "I can't believe what you did to Hayden" road. So, I loved what Victor said to him today. I'm sorry but Spencer needs to get over his dad fake stabbing him. I thought Victor mentioned Cassadines actually killing each other so Spencer needs to calm down already. I also liked how he dismissed Esme when he handed her his scarf. LOL! Anyway,  I liked Nikolas and Spencer's relationship, and I'm ready for them to work past this. 

I bet Jake messed around w/that ring. He's the only one who I could see being upset w/her moving on from Franco. 

ETA: Please tell me that stupid trip is this week! I really need them to STOP talking about it. They've been discussing it for MONTHS at this point. 

I did like Portia/Trina's conversation. I liked how Portia told her daughter to not go if she felt like the 5th wheel. That was good advice. Screw what Esme thinks! 

Edited by lala2
  • Love 7

GH writers, I'm going to help you fix all your storylines. Here we go.

Joss and Cam break up because Cam has feelings for Esme. Esme realizes Spencer and Trina are going to be a thing so she gets with Cam. Joss is left out in the cold.

Carly doesn't forgive Sonny and dumps him expecting him to beg her to come back. Instead, he runs to Nina and they become a thing. They decide they want the life they had in Nixon falls and they leave Port Charles forever. 

Carly is heartbroken; Joss is heartbroken. They take off on a mother-daughter broken-hearted trip and their plane crashes on Neptune. 

Valentin points out how horrible Michael was at running ELQ. Ned is the official head of the company but Val calls the shots. Michael is allowed to stay on at ELQ as "official wastebasket emptier" and has no other rights or responsibilities once they realize he used funds to try to bribe a Pennsylvania politician to get vindication for AJ's murderer.

Harmony helps Willow discover she is in a new cult. Willow dumps Michael. Michael charters the next flight to Neptune so he can be with the only people who continue to blow smoke up his ass since the ELQ debacle.

Chase and BLQ stay good friends with no romance between them, but she does get him to realize he isn't interested in Willow anymore. Willow is sad. She ends up moving in with Lucas and they raise Wiley together while Lucas helps her with her nursing classes. In a weird turn of events, the two of them do a lot of things with Brit and Brad without awkwardness.

Hat man story is dropped entirely. Curtis and Drew continue to be best friends. They like to box a lot. Many times, one or both don't wear a shirt.

JMB comes back as Lulu. Dante no longer has any need for Sam. She spends her time with Maxie, who now runs Crimson, and realizes skirts aren't so bad. She and Drew are friends and good co-parents. She pines for him; he has no interest.

• Love 19
30 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:
42 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Hatman and TJ is here. No one cares. Curtis shows up. No one cares still. 

Definitely Hatman and TJ.  At least with the cabin I like four of the five actors/characters involved.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I will say though, Nina should have also said, again.  that everything that has happened was because of Carly. (and then state this isn't victim blaming or denying what Nina did was wrong) but it needs to be said over again. 

If Carly hadn't lied about Nelle, or at the very least told Nina that she found out about Nelle being her daughter but lied about Nelle being dead, Nina wouldn't have been blasted the way she was when she found out. she would have at least had known about Nelle. If Carly had shut her mouth when Nina said I have something important to tell you, instead of raging and ranting about they will END Nina if Nina sued for Custody of Wiley (something that AVA told Carly to consider aka stop being a cow because NINA COULD - not Nina said she was going to do). she would have had her husband home a year ago). AND THEN point out that she was GOING to Tell Mike, but MIKE told everyone every time that he hated violence and didn't want to know about his former life. that life meant nothing to him anymore. So she was respecting that.  

Again. not saying all of that absolves Nina - but that would have been such a cigarette moment more than Nina smugly saying that they almost had sex. Because like whatever - but Carly needs to have it rubbed in her face that HER actions set ALL of this in motion. 

• Love 15

Yes, Esme, you're part of the family too. You know, Spencer, women come and go but family is forever. Victor gives it with one hand and takes it with the other. I wouldn't be shocked if Esme tried to get pregnant to stake her claim to the family. 

I very much appreciate Uncle Victor's snappy retort to Spencer to grow the hell up!

Anyone catch what the meds were that Esme had in her purse.

Sonny's prescription of lithium has run out. And I hope the writers aren't going to make us sit through a bipolar episode. 

This must be the first time Carly has a falling out with Sonny and no Jason or Jax to run to.

Don't care about Hatman. Don't care about Portia/Curtis. Are they going to come out with Trina's paternity to shake this thing up or has it been dropped again? 

A show of hand for anyone who was expecting Carly to slap Nina. I'm an advocate for slapping back. Those scenes were one long headshake for me. Why are you fighting over Sonny?

That was some show of emotion over Luke's death, Sonny. 

As they say, anyway . . .

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, racked said:

I guess the “far away” part is the lame excuse for Lucky not coming to town. 

WSB Agent Lucky Spencer is busy investigating this so-called "accident." He is assisted by his new partner, rookie agent Anna Donely. #showinmyhead

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I very much appreciate Uncle Victor's snappy retort to Spencer to grow the hell up!

Same. Spencer has legit gripes, but at some point he has to do more than whine about how mistreated he's been.

8 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Sonny's prescription of lithium has run out. And I hope the writers aren't going to make us sit through a bipolar episode. 

I was wondering if these two things were connected. On the one hand, the show would write someone at GH being stupid enough to hand out meds to the person they aren't prescribed to, but on the other hand, that's SO incredibly stupid even for this show. And there's also the question of why Esmé would want to mess with Sonny's meds. If it's to get back at Joss, go at her directly. Esmé doesn't seem like someone who wouldn't do that. And she's seen that Sonny can be threatening.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I wouldn't be shocked if Esme tried to get pregnant to stake her claim to the family. 

8 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

so do you think they were some kind of fertility drug? Maybe that is why the nurse said she should be talking to a Dr, but why she doesn't go to a pharmacy is another question

9 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Why are you fighting over Sonny?

THIS!!!

1 hour ago, lala2 said:

I did like Portia/Trina's conversation. I liked how Portia told her daughter to not go if she felt like the 5th wheel. That was good advice. Screw what Esme thinks! 

Yes a normal conversation that didn't involve blame or revenge.

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Carly needs to have it rubbed in her face that HER actions set ALL of this in motion. 

Yes this - please. Of course, if anyone pointed all of that out to Carly, she would be like, "Well, we (remember Jax) thought it would be too painful for Nina to learn that Nelle was her daughter, blah, blah, blah." When, of course, she didn't want to tell Nina that Nelle was her daughter because she was afraid that the police would learn that she was with Nelle when she fell from the cliff.

I find it ironic that Carly is upset that Nina kept the identify of Carly's family member from her, when Carly (with the help of Jax) did the exact same thing to Nina. 

As Snoop says, "Karma is the most patient gangster out there!"

• Love 8

I think I might be starting to like Finn/Liz? I never disliked them - he's not a serial-killing rapist, that's how low the bar is now - but they're genuinely charming? I don't know.

I do know Portia/Curtis is a study in how two extremely attractive people can have zero chemistry together.

• Love 3

For a few minutes in the "ring" conversation, I thought they might be trying to inject a supernatural element to the plot - how did my old wedding ring end up in my locker? Maybe the spirit of Franco moved it!

Fortunately, it didn't go there.

1 hour ago, Melgaypet said:

WSB Agent Lucky Spencer is busy investigating this so-called "accident." He is assisted by his new partner, rookie agent Anna Donely. #showinmyhead

Quoted to give two thumbs up to this because boy howdy is this a great idea; If ABC/Hulu was smart they'd follow what NBC is doing with DOOL on Peacock and do a limited spin-off series with these two characters with this storyline.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I always laugh at Carly thinking she can threaten and intimidate anyone in her path. The first time she talked to me the way she talked to Nina today? One huge whack in the head that knocked her to the ground. Hopefully, to kill her finally, forever. I cannot stand this character although LW does a great job making me hate her.

• Love 7

Nina got in some good licks today.  If only she had screamed, "TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!" when Carly called her a conniving B.  In any case, Watros was doing some good work.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 14

Carly's slap was pretty flaccid. When they cut back to Nina, the tiniest wisp of hair had moved about half an inch onto her face. 

Is Sonny gonna go off his meds, again? Cuz he can't get a new prescription cuz Carly is being such a mean pill to him! Great way to line up his next excuse for turning to Nina. 

Edited by TVbitch
  • Love 7