Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

15 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Heather has moved back to Arizona

Social media post? Dang, I knew it was a long shot for her coming back but still sad to see her go. Was one of my faves! :(

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Lona said:

Social media post? Dang, I knew it was a long shot for her coming back but still sad to see her go. Was one of my faves! 😞

Ig story post from one of her roomies 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Yes, her technique is probably adequate for the majority of DCC routines and without her shenanigans the first year she tried out, she probably could have made DCC on her own just fine last year. The real problem is TPTB trying to convince us that she's all that and a slice of chocolate cheesecake to the world of dance and DCC.

To TPTB: Please just let her be a DCC without pushing her out there and trying to convince us she's the bestest of the bestest already. You're not doing her any favours.

Not going to happen, she’ll be the last takeover and we’ll hear all about her plight against non VK worshippers (bullies) and her amazing talent, hard life, dreams come true, blah blah blah, sadness over missing her banquet..... blah blah blah... COVID ruined her life missing banquet blah blah blah 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

Not going to happen, she’ll be the last takeover and we’ll hear all about her plight against non VK worshippers (bullies) and her amazing talent, hard life, dreams come true, blah blah blah, sadness over missing her banquet..... blah blah blah... COVID ruined her life missing banquet blah blah blah 

Oh I'm sure Kelli will be talking about that on the new season - how this affected poor Victoria, never mind the other rookies.  Seriously though, Kelli, as well as others, will be walking a fine line between poor us and explaining what all was affected.  If they don't watch what they say and how they say it, they will come off as sounding out of touch or selfish.

• Love 9
37 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Oh I'm sure Kelli will be talking about that on the new season - how this affected poor Victoria, never mind the other rookies.  Seriously though, Kelli, as well as others, will be walking a fine line between poor us and explaining what all was affected.  If they don't watch what they say and how they say it, they will come off as sounding out of touch or selfish.

It will be very interesting to see how the whole situation will be handled, not just the banquet, but the calendar and all the other end-of-year events.  I suspect that Kelli has essentially released the squad to do what they will until Finals, partially because of Heather moving back to Arizona.  If there was going to be ANYTHING that required Heather to be there, she wouldn't have left until she'd completed all her duties.  She's just that type of girl.

I agree that Kelli will be attempting to spin this.  She strikes me as the type of person that HATES, absolutely HATES, being thwarted and COVID-19 has thwarted her plans for the end of the year as well as auditions.  I'm also curious as to how they're going to do ROTY and VOTY and how they're going to present it.  Victoria's practically a lock for ROTY (though Amanda, Kelcey or Chandi should get it), but I'm not sure who's going to get VOTY.

• Love 12
58 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I suspect that Kelli has essentially released the squad to do what they will until Finals, partially because of Heather moving back to Arizona

When did we hear this?  Sorry I'm behind (as usual)

3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

OK for some reason the board is not quoting the posts correctly.  When did Heather announce she was moving/has moved back to Az?

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
board being stupid
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

OK for some reason the board is not quoting the posts correctly.  When did Heather announce she was moving/has moved back to Az?

On Rachel's IG story, she shows the empty room and says no more long distance relationship and tags Heather's boyfriend.  She's from Arizona and retiring, nothing going on in DCC land right now.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Well to be fair, all of them have something fake on them (boobs, nose, hair, eyelashes) and are covered in makeup and hair products. I don’t think it’s just Rachel. 

Yeah I never said it was just her. Rachel veers into the Sydney and Lacey level of high maintenance, but none of them - or me either hahaha - wake up like that. My point is no need to act like we think we’re trolls over Rachels hair when it is store bought. Buy you some too if that’s the look you want. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, NotthebadVictoria said:

It will be interesting to see what fun facts she shares. All the other girls talked about past achievements, college, college pom squads, major, roommates,current jobs etc. what is she going to say? “I wiggled my way into dcc stuff i shouldn’t be allowed to based on age requirements, i graduated high school and now I’m saying I’m studying in college and aunt kelli gave me a job with cowboysfit (with what qualifications i’m wondering) just so that people wouldn’t bully me again about not being up to normal dcc standards”.

6 hours ago, Lona said:

Social media post? Dang, I knew it was a long shot for her coming back but still sad to see her go. Was one of my faves! 😞

Mine too... she should have had a much better dcc career. Kelli pointed her out after her rookie season so clearly she was good enough and it sucks that she was punished for being matured and sharing a potential ‘threat’ to dcc instead of waiting to see if anything will actually happen. So essentially, after stepping into a leadership position during her first year, she missed out on GL, triangle (much better choice than tess, amy and even lexie), probowl, and definitely a 5th year just because Kelli is a weirdo. Now instead of having a polished, well spoken 5th year, we have Tess who got lucky with her whole rookie class being scattered early and Maddie who well... i keep remembering her awkward interview with kelli and i cringe every time.

4 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

It will be very interesting to see how the whole situation will be handled, not just the banquet, but the calendar and all the other end-of-year events.  I suspect that Kelli has essentially released the squad to do what they will until Finals, partially because of Heather moving back to Arizona.  If there was going to be ANYTHING that required Heather to be there, she wouldn't have left until she'd completed all her duties.  She's just that type of girl.

I agree that Kelli will be attempting to spin this.  She strikes me as the type of person that HATES, absolutely HATES, being thwarted and COVID-19 has thwarted her plans for the end of the year as well as auditions.  I'm also curious as to how they're going to do ROTY and VOTY and how they're going to present it.  Victoria's practically a lock for ROTY (though Amanda, Kelcey or Chandi should get it), but I'm not sure who's going to get VOTY.

Maybe they will have banquet over zoom just to announce the winners let’s say, and then have a special ceremony over summer for rookies, since all of them are reauditioning. Of course that means that if any of them is cut, she will be robbed of her dcc pinky presentation and that does seem a bit unfair.

1 hour ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Yeah I never said it was just her. Rachel veers into the Sydney and Lacey level of high maintenance, but none of them - or me either hahaha - wake up like that. My point is no need to act like we think we’re trolls over Rachels hair when it is store bought. Buy you some too if that’s the look you want. 

I agree, we shouldn’t be compare ourselves to their dcc appearances, but all of them look stunning in their no makeup pics (like from the dcc campout). Yes, we’re not going to look like their performance-ready looks when we wake up, but they’re all still stunning. Also, they all have fake hair and they don’t look as good. I also have very thin straight hair like Rachel so i understand why she has extensions for volume -she wouldn’t be able to do a single hair flip otherwise.

i’m also annoyed by the way she speaks, as she is still very pageant-y. I’d take this over the million “like” we get out of almost every other girl who tries to form a sentence, the annoyingly fast and cheery way certain others are speaking (which is fake as well), or the “i have no words” and “it was just wow”. Most of these girls can’t really speak in a mature way, which is why I appreciated JennK as a spokesperson so much. I know she’s not a favorite but i’ve seen some of her insta lives/videos and she is incredible. 

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

She should have had a much better dcc career. Kelli pointed her out after her rookie season so clearly she was good enough and it sucks that she was punished for being matured and sharing a potential ‘threat’ to dcc instead of waiting to see if anything will actually happen

Still don't get where TPTB where going with that decision. The only "threat" was the one done to her, not the DCC.

So essentially, after stepping into a leadership position during her first year, she missed out on GL, triangle (much better choice than tess, amy and even lexie), probowl, and definitely a 5th year just because Kelli is a weirdo.

IMO. Kelli or whoever decided Heather needed to be "punished" weren't being weirdos they were being weak.

We have Tess who got lucky with her whole rookie class being scattered early.

And how???? Lol, there where 16 of them. S-I-X-T-E-E-N!!! Though to be fair we do have to take off our fandom glasses and come to terms with the fact that these are human beings with lives to get on with ;). Still though ... 16 to two in four years 🤣

Allie and Selina cuts I understood. They HAD gotten overweight, but I am still perplexed by Heather H's early removal. I'll have to be reminded of what happened to Mandy Voecks, but I wish she had stuck around. She was so beautiful. Kelsey and Maggie were so fun to watch  and also had happy personalities. I understand Cersten won't ever be the most popular one on these boards, but girl could dance. And dance well. Tasha had a family and DID stick around for 3 years but yeah wouldn't have minded if she were around for another year or two. Khalyn did well and it also is nice getting some more diversity in the squad. Milan, Yuko and Kelli I never followed that closely. Oh yeah, and Jessika was there ...

Edited by Lona
  • Love 9
54 minutes ago, Lona said:

I'll have to be reminded of what happened to Mandy Voecks

The story goes that she was another who gained weight.  Kelli wanted to film "the talk" she had with her about weight prior to auditions, Mandy didn't like it & didn't want it to be aired (who would?) and quit.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

It will be interesting to see what fun facts she shares. All the other girls talked about past achievements, college, college pom squads, major, roommates,current jobs etc. what is she going to say? “I wiggled my way into dcc stuff i shouldn’t be allowed to based on age requirements, i graduated high school and now I’m saying I’m studying in college and aunt kelli gave me a job with cowboysfit (with what qualifications i’m wondering) just so that people wouldn’t bully me again about not being up to normal dcc standards”.

Mine too... she should have had a much better dcc career. Kelli pointed her out after her rookie season so clearly she was good enough and it sucks that she was punished for being matured and sharing a potential ‘threat’ to dcc instead of waiting to see if anything will actually happen. So essentially, after stepping into a leadership position during her first year, she missed out on GL, triangle (much better choice than tess, amy and even lexie), probowl, and definitely a 5th year just because Kelli is a weirdo. Now instead of having a polished, well spoken 5th year, we have Tess who got lucky with her whole rookie class being scattered early and Maddie who well... i keep remembering her awkward interview with kelli and i cringe every time.

Maybe they will have banquet over zoom just to announce the winners let’s say, and then have a special ceremony over summer for rookies, since all of them are reauditioning. Of course that means that if any of them is cut, she will be robbed of her dcc pinky presentation and that does seem a bit unfair.

I agree, we shouldn’t be compare ourselves to their dcc appearances, but all of them look stunning in their no makeup pics (like from the dcc campout). Yes, we’re not going to look like their performance-ready looks when we wake up, but they’re all still stunning. Also, they all have fake hair and they don’t look as good. I also have very thin straight hair like Rachel so i understand why she has extensions for volume -she wouldn’t be able to do a single hair flip otherwise.

i’m also annoyed by the way she speaks, as she is still very pageant-y. I’d take this over the million “like” we get out of almost every other girl who tries to form a sentence, the annoyingly fast and cheery way certain others are speaking (which is fake as well), or the “i have no words” and “it was just wow”. Most of these girls can’t really speak in a mature way, which is why I appreciated JennK as a spokesperson so much. I know she’s not a favorite but i’ve seen some of her insta lives/videos and she is incredible. 

You essentially read my mind with your last paragraph. I can’t recall if it was the DCC Instagram takeover or if it was the Just For Kicks podcast, but I had to turn it off due to all the “likes” and the fake sugary voices. There were a couple that I watched where the DCC just kept saying the same word. For example, when asked how they felt coming back after being cut from TCC: “It was like really hard...like, yeah...really just...hard. So um, yeah, like, it was really hard for me.” I’m paraphrasing and perhaps exaggerating a tiny bit (but not much). Maybe they should get a thesaurus with their pinkie rings? I did think Amanda did well during her IG takeover.

I’ve said this before on here, but Kelli really needs to incorporate public speaking (or even just elocution) sessions in with media training and etiquette lessons. Who cares if they can eat French onion soup properly during a charity dinner if they are unable to hold a coherent conversation with their table mates. They should all have to attend Toastmasters as a rookie class bonding session, lol.  I’d totally watch that on MTT.

I know it’s an unpopular opinion on here, but I totally agree with you on JennK. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

You essentially read my mind with your last paragraph. I can’t recall if it was the DCC Instagram takeover or if it was the Just For Kicks podcast, but I had to turn it off due to all the “likes” and the fake sugary voices. There were a couple that I watched where the DCC just kept saying the same word. For example, when asked how they felt coming back after being cut from TCC: “It was like really hard...like, yeah...really just...hard. So um, yeah, like, it was really hard for me.” I’m paraphrasing and perhaps exaggerating a tiny bit (but not much). Maybe they should get a thesaurus with their pinkie rings? I did think Amanda did well during her IG takeover.

I’ve said this before on here, but Kelli really needs to incorporate public speaking (or even just elocution) sessions in with media training and etiquette lessons. Who cares if they can eat French onion soup properly during a charity dinner if they are unable to hold a coherent conversation with their table mates. They should all have to attend Toastmasters as a rookie class bonding session, lol.  I’d totally watch that on MTT.

I know it’s an unpopular opinion on here, but I totally agree with you on JennK. 

Definitely. I remember Molly and Gina being pulled up during their test interviews because they used definitely far too much. 

I think the main problem is that they're told what they can and can't say, which makes them all sound the same! They're probably provided with go-to, pre-prepared answers for different topics. God forbid they have knowledge on a topical subject and are unable to share their opinions! 

• Love 7
On 4/14/2020 at 10:43 PM, DCCFan123 said:

breathtaking!

I would hate to dance beside Hannah.  She’s so intense and graceful at the same time.  Not that Erin wasn’t good, but Hannah takes it to a whole other level.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Oh, heavens yes! Season 2 had Loni, Natalie, Stacy Jo, etal. And they were all so well spoken! And their voices were the voices of mature women, not little girl, sugary sweet!

• Love 8

Here is another Wake up and Wiggle.  I didn't realize that the DCC did have these kinds of videos like the DCRB where they are teaching combos.  Now if they were called Dance with the DCC...……….

• Love 7
9 hours ago, ByTor said:

Kelli wanted to film "the talk" she had with her about weight prior to auditions

Is THAT how they lost the future director of the Raiderettes? Good grief haha. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Lona said:

Is THAT how they lost the future director of the Raiderettes? Good grief haha. 

The sad thing is that they may have never shown it, but yet if a TCC can opt to not be featured, then it is only fair a vet, who is on show group and a fan fave, should have the right to opt out of being filmed.  

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

The sad thing is that they may have never shown it, but yet if a TCC can opt to not be featured, then it is only fair a vet, who is on show group and a fan fave, should have the right to opt out of being filmed.  

I’m guessing this was just the last straw, I doubt she would just up and leave about something relatively minor.

Meredith’s taking over the insta stories today. Looks like she was blonde as a kid, I think the dark hair color suits her best. She’s done quite a few things in the ‘real’ world, so i’m wondering why she chose to give up a dance career for dcc. Hope it was a conscious decision in the sense that she’d rather be close to her family and teach dance than follow a dance career and not that  she thought dcc is important enough to put a hold on an actual career.

She’s apparently grown up with rachel...it really looks all the girls who end up making dcc have some sort of connection with someone already on the team, with few exceptions -most of whom are bringing something extra and that’s their golden ticket let’s say (eg Rachel and her title, Holly and her exceptional talent etc). That’s why i don’t think having online auditions will change anything, they already know which girls will be going into tc and the most-likely-to-make-it

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
32 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

That’s why i don’t think having online auditions will change anything, they already know which girls will be going into tc and the most-likely-to-make-it

100% true they know who is going to make the team.  I hope they don't have girls come to TC because they feel the need for ratings.  That would be so unfair to the girls under these circumstances.  

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

it really looks all the girls who end up making dcc have some sort of connection with someone already on the team, with few exceptions -most of whom are bringing something extra and that’s their golden ticket let’s say (eg Rachel and her title, Holly and her exceptional talent etc).

I would like to add Amanda Dilks and Jalyn Stough to the group of girls bringing something extra, they have it all, full of grace.

437485939_Screenshot2020-04-19at23_37_50.png.2d13e250848bf7e88b5a6f066c309c9b.png

Amanda always looks good.

#TeamAmanda #TeamJalyn

Edited by Pau84
editing
  • Love 16

I’m guessing this was just the last straw, I doubt she would just up and leave about something relatively minor.

Meredith’s taking over the insta stories today. Looks like she was blonde as a kid, I think the dark hair color suits her best. She’s done quite a few things in the ‘real’ world, so i’m wondering why she chose to give up a dance career for dcc. Hope it was a conscious decision in the sense that she’d rather be close to her family and teach dance than follow a dance career and not that  she thought dcc is important enough to put a hold on an actual career.

She’s apparently grown up with rachel...it really looks all the girls who end up making dcc have some sort of connection with someone already on the team, with few exceptions -most of whom are bringing something extra and that’s their golden ticket let’s say (eg Rachel and her title, Holly and her exceptional talent etc). That’s why i don’t think having online auditions will change anything, they already know which girls will be going into tc and the most-likely-to-make-it

I don’t think I’d consider magic shows in Guam as a dance career. I’d say DCC does more for her career than any of those random shows she did. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Pau84 said:

I would like to add Amanda Dilks and Jalyn Stough to the group of girls bringing something extra, they have it all, full of grace.

437485939_Screenshot2020-04-19at23_37_50.png.2d13e250848bf7e88b5a6f066c309c9b.png

Amanda always looks good.

#TeamAmanda #TeamJalyn

I’m totally #TeamAmanda

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Fwcowboysfan said:

I don’t think I’d consider magic shows in Guam as a dance career. I’d say DCC does more for her career than any of those random shows she did. 

I guess it depends on what we consider a dance career to be. If her aim was to become a teacher in dallas then sure, dcc will help -although if she’s teaching in her old studio I doubt dcc had anything to do with this. If her aim is to continue working outside of dallas, then yes dance gigs will get you more dance gigs. Few people outside of dallas would consider dcc a good ‘dance’ gig.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

think the main problem is that they're told what they can and can't say, which makes them all sound the same! 

I swear that VK was given the answers to memorize for both panel interviews and media training so that they could put her on the team and not get flack about the favoritism that was played out for her. There is NO WAY she learned how to be in front of a camera and not sound like a airhead like she did the first year in less than a year. She was given the questions and the answers to study before, and that is something no other TCC was ever given!!! Just look at Julia!!! Lol

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, jlc said:

I swear that VK was given the answers to memorize for both panel interviews and media training so that they could put her on the team and not get flack about the favoritism that was played out for her. There is NO WAY she learned how to be in front of a camera and not sound like a airhead like she did the first year in less than a year. She was given the questions and the answers to study before, and that is something no other TCC was ever given!!! Just look at Julia!!! Lol

I haven’t watched the full season as I couldn’t stand it, but I saw a clip a few days ago with SG’s first performance. Amanda and Kelcey gave good answers but all VK had to say was “that was just wow”. She has never given an eloquent response to spontaneous questions/talking heads and yet somehow she managed to pull it together for these 2 tests. 

• Love 10

I guess it depends on what we consider a dance career to be. If her aim was to become a teacher in dallas then sure, dcc will help -although if she’s teaching in her old studio I doubt dcc had anything to do with this. If her aim is to continue working outside of dallas, then yes dance gigs will get you more dance gigs. Few people outside of dallas would consider dcc a good ‘dance’ gig.

I've been to magic shows in Vegas that had dancers who also acted as assistants during the show.  Guam is no Vegas, sure, but I agree, I'd consider it a legit dance gig.

55 minutes ago, jlc said:

I swear that VK was given the answers to memorize for both panel interviews and media training so that they could put her on the team and not get flack about the favoritism that was played out for her.

I agree.  No way in hell did she come up with the cutesy "Miss Charlotte, tonight is your last night" in the spur of the moment.

• Love 13

Judging by the calibre of dance classes some of the girls are taking, Jalyn and Hannah are going to be two of the best (I already consider them to be but they're improving still so much). They're not just relying on DCC prep classes, they're taking class from dance industry experts and they look reallt strong in all styles! I'd love to see them in the diamond, along with Amber and Gina (fingers crossed she recovers from her injury!).

To me, they're the four strongest dancers on the team (I'm not including Bridget because I assume she's retiring!). I'd love to see Ashlee, Amanda and Kelcey get moved forward too

Are there any veterans on the squad that you think will get a promotion to SG this year (other than Jalyn, who deserves her spot back)?

I think Alanna, Briana and Erin have a good chance if the incoming rookies aren't great. Meredith and Savannah are good in lyrical but suck at hip-hop, Taylor P is good at hip-hop but not great in contemporary. Most improved to me is Taylor J in all styles. 

• Love 9
44 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

Judging by the calibre of dance classes some of the girls are taking, Jalyn and Hannah are going to be two of the best (I already consider them to be but they're improving still so much). They're not just relying on DCC prep classes, they're taking class from dance industry experts and they look reallt strong in all styles! I'd love to see them in the diamond, along with Amber and Gina (fingers crossed she recovers from her injury!).

To me, they're the four strongest dancers on the team (I'm not including Bridget because I assume she's retiring!). I'd love to see Ashlee, Amanda and Kelcey get moved forward too

Are there any veterans on the squad that you think will get a promotion to SG this year (other than Jalyn, who deserves her spot back)?

I think Alanna, Briana and Erin have a good chance if the incoming rookies aren't great. Meredith and Savannah are good in lyrical but suck at hip-hop, Taylor P is good at hip-hop but not great in contemporary. Most improved to me is Taylor J in all styles. 

Alexis and Taylor J were next on the SG list last season, so I would like to see them get “promoted”.  However, no word yet on Alexis trying out.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Alexis and Taylor J were next on the SG list last season, so I would like to see them get “promoted”.  However, no word yet on Alexis trying out.

Alexis, really? I struggle to see her as anything but a hip-hop dancer, same as Lexie. I find them both pretty wooden. (Sorry, that's harsh!) Guess that's because of their Mavs background.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 4/19/2020 at 8:16 AM, MssdDrms said:

I would hate to dance beside Hannah.  She’s so intense and graceful at the same time.  Not that Erin wasn’t good, but Hannah takes it to a whole other level.

I love the hint of smiles that peek through on both of their faces.  They are both stunning and truly enjoying the dance.  Best DCC in Motion to date.

• Love 13
20 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Here is another Wake up and Wiggle.  I didn't realize that the DCC did have these kinds of videos like the DCRB where they are teaching combos.  Now if they were called Dance with the DCC...……….

I couldn't even learn the first 8 counts of that and it amazes me there are people who can with no problem.   Plus she is barefoot on concrete.  Ouch.   

• Love 1
4 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

Alexis, really? I struggle to see her as anything but a hip-hop dancer, same as Lexie. I find them both pretty wooden. (Sorry, that's harsh!) Guess that's because of their Mavs background.

She’s stunning, but every clip i’ve seen of her this season she lacked power. I can’t believe she got a 2GL spot with such a weak performance. To be fair, she might have picked it up at some point, but i’ve caught her marking the routines in a lot of clips.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

She’s stunning, but every clip i’ve seen of her this season she lacked power. I can’t believe she got a 2GL spot with such a weak performance. To be fair, she might have picked it up at some point, but i’ve caught her marking the routines in a lot of clips.

I agree! She's one of the most stunning and photographic girls on the squad but she's just an average dancer to me. She always looks winded so probably why she doesn't look very powerful! I mean, look how far back she is in the triangle! I think the 2GLs this year aren't powerhouse dancers, other than Gina. I don't dislike Alexis, Lexie or Miranda but they're some of the weaker dancers on the team.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

She looks a lot better when you See her preform in person 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 4/19/2020 at 3:41 AM, dreamcatcher said:

She is probably better than most, but I can’t watch her Instagram stories because of her constant umm’s when she speaks. 

On Just4Kicks tomorrow - Khalyn, Melissa R, Taylor J and Dina Brown Donley will be on.  Dina is a former DCC, and according to LinkedIn - assistant to the Director of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.  I believe she is our new door lady.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

On Just4Kicks tomorrow - Khalyn, Melissa R, Taylor J and Dina Brown Donley will be on.  Dina is a former DCC, and according to LinkedIn - assistant to the Director of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.  I believe she is our new door lady.

Did Cheryl retire? Is she ill (again)?

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
changed some wording
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

What VKs mom didn’t want that job?  Oh wait Kelli wouldn’t want to succumb to nepotism!  Yeah right!  Who’s ready for VKs takeover on Tuesday?  Will she have words other than wow, or will she follow a script?  Can’t wait!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Blue hues said:

What VKs mom didn’t want that job?  Oh wait Kelli wouldn’t want to succumb to nepotism!  Yeah right!  Who’s ready for VKs takeover on Tuesday?  Will she have words other than wow, or will she follow a script?  Can’t wait!

Actually Tina cheered with that gal, so another staff member who has known VK all her life.  And Meredith was asked how she dealt with negativity, so will VK be asked the same question?

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Blue hues said:

Well I suppose she wouldn’t accept an assistant position.

3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Actually Tina cheered with that gal, so another staff member who has known VK all her life.  And Meredith was asked how she dealt with negativity, so will VK be asked the same question?

Duh! Let’s see, she will be asked about her boot buddy, the barbie, which group she was in, what’s her favorite style of dance, how did she lose the weight, how did she deal with negativity, favorite bible verse and who inspired her to become a dcc!

• Love 4