Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

It’s probably just a video that was pre done and it’s going to be released !! 

I assume so but we've already had a solo one from her; why would we need another? 

Edited by DCC-UK
Spelling!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

That made absolutely NO sense what so ever! 

Just don't take wig advice from Kat.  😉

The Tik Tok is a remake of Kylie Jenner (Alexis) going in to wake up her daughter Stormi (VK). 

• LOL 1
14 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

The Tik Tok is a remake of Kylie Jenner (Alexis) going in to wake up her daughter Stormi (VK). 

They are talking abt the new one I posted but I know which one your talking abt 

24 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Is that what that was?  Are they going to do a TikTok now where they remake Kim and Kourtney beating each other up?  

• LOL 8
8 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Is that what that was?  Are they going to do a TikTok now where they remake Kim and Kourtney beating each other up?  

If that’s what it takes to be featured once again, i’m sure she will go for it!

• LOL 4

Sorry if this has already been done but does anyone have a list of all the girls personal TikTok accounts (not just the DCC account)? Or even their Instagram accounts? 

My mom had a giant head shot of mine blown up for my 30th...it legit took me like eight years to throw it away. Just stashed in my office. It was so big and back then pretty expensive so I felt bad throwing it out.  And I’m not a performer, which takes a bit of vanity and a lot of confidence, so none of these big blow-ups surprise me.  If I had ever made a bikini calendar, I would prob have a life size copy of that hanging next to my master’s degree 😂😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
(edited)
11 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Excuse me? Episode 1? That better be a typo and they meant to put episode 10.

Oh I didn't even see that!  See, it's this kind of stuff that frustrates people, but do they get that?  Of course not.  Now yes, she was technically in the video that kicked this series off, but so were Madeline, Taylor P and Tess.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I very much hope this was just a typo, if not this is ridiculous to me. The DCC In Motion should not restart, numerically, until the 2020-2021 team has been finalized at the end of the summer. 

• Love 5
On 4/5/2020 at 4:56 PM, ByTor said:

Jackie's another one who won't give up the glory years.  This is exactly how I imagine future Victoria.

If I were any one of these ladies that looked like that and put in all this time to be present in the dream of being a DCC, I too would find one place in my home to hang up/showcase my achievements.  Even if it was mostly a place for me to go and remember when...or dance in Sarah's case.  😄

• Love 5

Everybody, this is the off-season but the rules of the forum are still the same. Discuss the cheerleaders. Criticism of each other’s opinions is not up for debate.

• Love 5

Oh vomit. 

First, VK rolling all over the concrete grinning like a donkey to that emo music - just wrong and bad in every way. 

second, that tik tok. Can’t stand kardashians anyway but Alexis comes off as a snot who can’t sing and then MORE VICTORIA.

ENOUGH VICTORIA. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 10
17 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Thank you for sharing.  It was a little jarring to see that cut in the middle of the video.  Bad editing.
I am sorry, as someone who absolutely  LOVES “So You Think You Can Dance”this is pretty bad compared to what the contemporary dancers do.  I don’t know who the choreographer was, but not impressed at all.  No story, no emotion. No thank you.  
On the other hand, Victoria looks very good. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
48 minutes ago, KickPretty said:

Where did her IG go?  

54772309-D991-4A45-9858-ECBFD62316BD.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

She deactivated it 

Hmm wonder if that means she's not reauditioning?  Or if people were being stupid on there? I don't even find it in a search.

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
hit enter before I finished my thought
(edited)

maybe they decided on this year’s audition questions for VK, first being on a scale from 1 to 10 how much do you love auntie Kelli and the second will be about the bullying she had to endure on insta and her brave decision to delete it.

or she’s just trying to cut back on social media use as many people do from time to time.

Edited by dreamcatcher
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I seem to remember someone asking Victoria (or another of the girls in the DCC in Motion) about locations like this and were told "We don't get a choice" yet KaShara told someone (who asked her directly about dancing on concrete being a recipe for injuries) said "The DCC get to say yes or no to the location" so either someone's lying about getting to choose where they dance or only Victoria gets veto power while the rest have to perform where they're told.  If I'm wrong, I'm willing to admit it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I seem to remember someone asking Victoria (or another of the girls in the DCC in Motion) about locations like this and were told "We don't get a choice" yet KaShara told someone (who asked her directly about dancing on concrete being a recipe for injuries) said "The DCC get to say yes or no to the location" so either someone's lying about getting to choose where they dance or only Victoria gets veto power while the rest have to perform where they're told.  If I'm wrong, I'm willing to admit it.

They might have been told they can say yes or no to a location (or in KaShara's mind they can say yes or no, since it seems reasonable to be able to say I don't want to dance pn concrete or whatever); but given Kelli's control issues, may not feel like they can say no without facing repercussions.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

They might have been told they can say yes or no to a location (or in KaShara's mind they can say yes or no, since it seems reasonable to be able to say I don't want to dance pn concrete or whatever); but given Kelli's control issues, may not feel like they can say no without facing repercussions.

That's why I mentioned that the girls dance where they're told to with Victoria the most likely exception to the situation, especially since she's been in at least 4 of these videos with at least 2 of them being solos when most of the other girls have yet to be in ONE solo, much less a group video.  I wonder if we'll get any more videos (depending on when they're shot) and, if so, who will be in them.  Better not be Victoria.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

That's why I mentioned that the girls dance where they're told to with Victoria the most likely exception to the situation, especially since she's been in at least 4 of these videos with at least 2 of them being solos when most of the other girls have yet to be in ONE solo, much less a group video.  I wonder if we'll get any more videos (depending on when they're shot) and, if so, who will be in them.  Better not be Victoria.

Amber has one, and Jalyn with Cianna and Daphne

• Love 5
(edited)

Victoria’s IG is still there.  
We’ve been told several times that DCC in motion is Kashara’s voluntary project, done on their own time & that each girl or group of girls can sign up for, self choreograph and costume on their own (unless it’s also promoting ProShop merchandise) and then they film all dances in one day so they only pay cameraman for the one day, and then Kash gives videos to social marketing dept who  roll the videos out slowly.  If you haven’t seen someone you like, they just didn’t offer their time & talents to the project.  Simply, they didn’t want to or didn’t have time that day.  I’m also confused if only VK has special treatment with “say so” where she gets to dance... that means she chooses to dance on painful concrete...??  that’s doesn’t sound like special treatment to me. 

Edited by NinjaMom11
Typo
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, NinjaMom11 said:

We’ve been told several times that DCC in motion is Kashara’s voluntary project, done on their own time & that each girl or group of girls can sign up for, self choreograph and costume on their own (unless it’s also promoting ProShop merchandise) and then they film all dances in one day so the only pay cameraman for the one day and then Kash rolls them out slowly.  If you haven’t seen someone you like, they simply didn’t offer their time & talents to the project.  Simply they didn’t want to or didn’t have time that day.   I’m also confused if only VK has special treatment with “say so” where she gets to dance... that means she chooses to dance on painful concrete...??  that’s doesn’t sound like special treatment to me. 

No body said anything abt special treatment 

• Love 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Oh vomit. 

First, VK rolling all over the concrete grinning like a donkey to that emo music - just wrong and bad in every way. 

second, that tik tok. Can’t stand kardashians anyway but Alexis comes off as a snot who can’t sing and then MORE VICTORIA.

ENOUGH VICTORIA. 

I think Alexis is retiring !! But She does seem to come off that way 

Edited by Holly85
4 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

"The DCC get to say yes or no to the location" so either someone's lying about getting to choose where they dance or only Victoria gets veto power while the rest have to perform where they're told.  If I'm wrong, I'm willing to admit it.

2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

That's why I mentioned that the girls dance where they're told to with Victoria the most likely exception to the situation, especially since she's been in at least 4 of these videos with at least 2 of them being solos when most of the other girls have yet to be in ONE solo.. 

25 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

No body said anything abt special treatment 

Oh Ok.  I was reading special treatment into the words: Veto Power. Exception.

My misunderstanding.  

• Love 2

I wasn’t expecting Jalyn to come back after the way they treated her to be honest. I’m wondering what excuse Kelli would come up with to cut her if the auditions were running as normal... i’m guessing now she won’t be willing to lose one of her top dancers just to prove a point.

Also, I’m very intrigued... she’s been with her bf for 3 years, so I assume they moved together to Dallas. Did he follow Jalyn or the other way around?

• Love 3
11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Amber has one, and Jalyn with Cianna and Daphne

I hope this is a sassy jazz dance with a bit of hip hop. These three will complement each other really well in that style. 

I really hope Jalyn gets her SG spot back. She's great in all styles and my eyes are naturally drawn to her during group performances; she just has an extra sparkle that most of them don't.

• Love 13

I love Jalyn's takeover...but will admit I chuckled at all of her sibling's names.  Her momma had a theme and she was sticking to it, by gosh.

Great throwback pics all around, including high school cheer and college dance.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
22 minutes ago, kalibean said:

I love Jalyn's takeover...but will admit I chuckled at all of her sibling's names.  Her momma had a theme and she was sticking to it, by gosh.

Great throwback pics all around, including high school cheer and college dance.

Agreed. Those names were ummm interesting. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I am glad Jalyn is reauditioning again. I wouldn't have reaudition given the way that Kelli treated her at last years audition. My angry side would have kicked up a fuss a massive one. 

As for VK, not being funny when I saw that slow motion, I thought, did she gain weight? Is she wearing it to hide it? Everytime we see a DCC wearing "more clothes" when dancing they are usually "hiding" DCC weight gain even tho they are not fat or anything like that.

As for when Christina took over ... did she stick a pic of Danielle on her bathroom before she made the squad? Or whose cameo did she stick her face onto? Looks like one of Danielle's

IMG_3117.PNG

• LOL 7

Being a little bit bored, I also started to rewatch some of the seasons.

I didn't like VK these last two seasons, but it seems I have gotten more tolerant over time. Because rewatching it, I found that I didn't really dislike her anymore. On re-watch, I thought that she seems a bit like your typical ditzy blonde at times, but not like a b*tch or a mean girl. A little bit over the top, but I didn't think she was putting all that on as much as I thought that watching it the first time. 

A little bit like Meredith or 50-yard-on-a-football-field-Kelsey who I both liked on re-watch. They all seemed personable and I would imagine that Victoria does feel some pressure with having to live up to an example (even if it's not the kind of dream that I would want my daughter to strive towards). I would want her to dream of being a doctor or lawyer, not of marrying one. I always feel like the DCC are that kind of behind-the-times, backwoods dream of young girls who can't dream bigger. But that makes good TV...

Kelli F sure made a lot of money for the franchise which probably came from a place they didn't really expect back then. She must be a good business woman and with the cheerleaders' wages, there can't be that much of an investment...

• Love 6
3 hours ago, CrazyEve said:

I am glad Jalyn is reauditioning again. I wouldn't have reaudition given the way that Kelli treated her at last years audition. My angry side would have kicked up a fuss a massive one. 

As for VK, not being funny when I saw that slow motion, I thought, did she gain weight? Is she wearing it to hide it? Everytime we see a DCC wearing "more clothes" when dancing they are usually "hiding" DCC weight gain even tho they are not fat or anything like that.

As for when Christina took over ... did she stick a pic of Danielle on her bathroom before she made the squad? Or whose cameo did she stick her face onto? Looks like one of Danielle's

IMG_3117.PNG

3 hours ago, CrazyEve said:

IMG_3117.PNG

Nope, it’s Kasharas rookie cameo!

19 hours ago, NinjaMom11 said:

We’ve been told several times that DCC in motion is Kashara’s voluntary project, done on their own time & that each girl or group of girls can sign up for, self choreograph and costume on their own (unless it’s also promoting ProShop merchandise) and then they film all dances in one day so they only pay cameraman for the one day, and then Kash gives videos to social marketing dept who  roll the videos out slowly.  If you haven’t seen someone you like, they just didn’t offer their time & talents to the project.  Simply, they didn’t want to or didn’t have time that day.  I’m also confused if only VK has special treatment with “say so” where she gets to dance... that means she chooses to dance on painful concrete...??  that’s doesn’t sound like special treatment to me. 

So Kashara is not the kind to rock the boat and will def go along with TBTB aka her Employers, so if VK wants to do a bunch of videos, nobody else is offering, and she suggests somewhere, not going to be fit Kashara I fight it. Rem these things are to sell the Star it’s services and merchandise more than show off the individual girls. They’re basically just props. 
And yeah hardly anybody knows or cares that Vik is getting different treatment. To the gen public who buys tickets And tees she’s just another nameless blond and they would t even recognize her from one video to another. 

• Love 4

So what are they really doing to make an impact ?  Daily DCC with no focus on the situation but rather auditoning.  I’m may be a tad bit synical but our country is in a crisis I don’t want white teeth, make up, fake eyelashes. TELL ME AS AN ORGANIZATION what you are doing to truely support the medical profession.  I despise every little thing about the patriots but they knocked it out of the park with supporting the medical community .  DCC and cowboys still promoting tits and ass. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, forumborum said:

So what are they really doing to make an impact ?  Daily DCC with no focus on the situation but rather auditoning.  I’m may be a tad bit synical but our country is in a crisis I don’t want white teeth, make up, fake eyelashes. TELL ME AS AN ORGANIZATION what you are doing to truely support the medical profession.  I despise every little thing about the patriots but they knocked it out of the park with supporting the medical community .  DCC and cowboys still promoting tits and ass. 

Dcc can’t do much to support. DC could at the very least offer a donation that could help support either medical professionals or those affected. I’m holding them to a certain standard, even though I don’t believe they will rise to the occasion. Dcc though can’t do anything about this and I’m grateful to all the celebrities/influencers, even regular folks who are providing us with content to pass them time while we’re stuck inside. They might not be saving the world literally, but it is also important.

• Love 3

OK I might be ill but wheres the typo? I am sure I don't see it ... maybe I should go back to sleep. 

26 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

I guess it was a typo after all.... 

Untitled.thumb.jpg.31d0d8252414d799547c8a95bcc0257d.jpg

43 minutes ago, CrazyEve said:

OK I might be ill but wheres the typo? I am sure I don't see it ... maybe I should go back to sleep. 

They originally posted it saying episode 1 instead of episode 10 🙂