Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

On 3/21/2020 at 12:39 PM, Pau84 said:

I was not shocked to see Erin killing it because...

Erin is a tigress and a boss and she shines like gloss!

#TeamErin

I meant more from seeing her be cut in TC the first time round to now, she looks like a different woman! I loved her from the start but she just wasn't ready for sassy jazz and hip hop!

I also appreciate a good rhyme!

• Love 7
On 3/17/2020 at 5:13 AM, KickPretty said:

I wonder how they will hold auditions or even training camp.  Trump said today this is likely not to be contained fully until July or August.  Recommended groups of 10 or more is a no go.  Eeks!  🧼 😷🧤🦠 

My guess audition will be 100% video tape and then training camp via skype's conference call or something like that. The show must go on in Kelli "who cares about people's health" Finglass's eyes (I stress to point out one set of rules for Cassie/VK when they were ill eg mono (Cassie)/whatever illness VK had the other week and then theres Melissa Rycroft with mono who was "lectured/told off" for mono ....) On subject when is the first day of cowboys training camp in Oxnard this year or has that not been announced yet because of Corona virus?

On 3/17/2020 at 6:20 PM, KickPretty said:

She was quarantined and couldn’t stop eating. It’s not her fault I tell you!  Not! Her! Fault! 😂😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Its NEVER her fault what she puts in her mouth, because it is always someone else's fault for what goes in her massive mouth (she'll prob says its her parents fault for (them) buying the food because she "still" lives at home). I wish I lived at her parents to be fed that well LOL.

On 3/17/2020 at 8:48 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Or Tina - how I made the team - TWICE.

I would rather watch Shelly "how I made the team twice" or even Whitney Ott or any other girl that made the team, left to take time out for whatever reason to eg to get married/have kids etc.

Has anyone seen the current insta post? Is it the top or does Maddie looks like she has a bit of "tummy" DCC wise etc? I love how they have 1 girl taking over insta stories everyday atm 

Edited by CrazyEve
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, CrazyEve said:

Has anyone seen the current insta post? Is it the top or does Maddie looks like she has a bit of "tummy" DCC wise etc? I love how they have 1 girl taking over insta stories everyday atm 

I think it's the top...Maddie actually looks leaner to me than she has the past four years.

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Kelli looks old and desperate in that bikini grilling pic. 

I just don't understand it...I am honestly left scratching my head going ?????  Maybe she was paid?

• Love 2

I think Kelli was just having fun in the rain.   and she is in shape. I admire her.
 Someone crossed the line and she said no deal.  More people need to do have respect for themselves and live life no matter what is thrown at you.  

• Love 11
On 3/21/2020 at 8:39 AM, Pau84 said:

I was not shocked to see Erin killing it because...

Erin is a tigress and a boss and she shines like gloss!

#TeamErin

Totally Team Erin! She looked great....

• Love 4

I like the Instagram takeover that the girls are doing on the DCC account.  Helps us get to know them a little bit better.  Too bad it took a freakin quarantine for their social media department to do that now instead of, oh I don’t know.......when the squad was finalized in August 🤷‍♀️🙄

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

when the squad was finalized in August

August??? I just ... August? You mean it's been like 7 months? Time sure does fly by fast! 😆

• Love 4

I cant wait for VK to do hers ... because my curiosity is getting the best of me and wanting to know what she says and the questions thats going to get asked of her etc

• LOL 5
11 hours ago, kalibean said:

Taylor has taken over the feed today - she’s a 4th grade teacher and just giving some tips on home schooling your kids. Seems like such a doll! 

Yeh she seems adorable...and 4th grade??? That's a tough age to teach...my hat goes off to her. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I'm so nosey, I'd just love to know what they discussed! 

I think we’re all a little (a lot) nosey! 😂😂 Probably all googled more on a girl or a situation and found this board and never left 😂🤷🏽‍♀️😂🤷🏽‍♀️😂🤷🏽‍♀️ 

Edited by KickPretty
👋🏽
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, KickPretty said:

I think we’re all a little (a lot) nosey! 😂😂 Probably all googled more on a girl or a situation and found this board and never left 😂🤷🏽‍♀️😂🤷🏽‍♀️😂🤷🏽‍♀️ 

I think we’re all going to be extremely nosy until we find out what they are going to do for auditions, how the show will deal with everything, and more importantly - how will this affect us?😂🤣

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Well, I already can tell you that the DCC auditions form a small yet very distinguishable highlight in my life and I am already disappointed, afraid and nauseous that we will not get to see the girls arrive at the AT&T Stadium and that we will not see Kelli get out of a Lincoln SUV with color matching shoes and East Texas jewelry. I dread that this year I will miss out on seeing Danielle Barhold or Nicole Bulcher as hostesses and that my favourite pastime, freezing every frame to see who are there, will not happen. I want to see Katy Shaffer and Madeline Salter make it, damnit!

Who will dance next to Judy to teach the new dance after telling candidates to stand back? Who will be interviewed by Charm? How many more white hairs will Phil have? What accessory will Marshall Hatley bring to the auditions?

Will Brianna Wilhere audition again?

Will Scott the weatherman still be drinking the VK Kool-Aid? 

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
28 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

They will all be chugging the stuff, cause Auntie Kelli will feel bad that Victoria's rookie year was cut short by all of this.  She will go overboard in making it up to her.  Never mind that 9 other rookies also had their first year cut short, or that the vets did as well.  I also think Kelli was mad at the comments being made across social media this past year about how much VK was featured, and her attitude will be that she can feature VK as much as she wants this next year since she will be a veteran.  

• Love 13

So DCC doesn't need a Football Season to still make an amazing impact on the community...but how can they pull off a safe auditions. I get it, you have the first round via video. Wouldn't it be safer just bring back all 37, or if 4 retire bring back 33 and just make that the squad. Maybe cancel Auditions at this point.  I'm curious to see how K&J pull this off, I'm sure they are up for the task. 

Just seems like DCC Auditions will force people(candidates and family) to travel from around the country to Dallas, just increasing the chances of spread of COVID19. 

K&J should ask everyone to not retire and come back. This is not the time for Amy or Tess to retire, DCC needs them more than ever now. 

Edited by McKinezeInFloMnd
  • Love 5
On 2/28/2020 at 12:07 AM, scorpio1031 said:

Pathetic that the only pic posted on the DCC IG account is the one of VK and Tina.  Not even a swipe left to see other gals.  And of course, Kelli mentions Tina and VK in her speech.

Actually a couple on IG think she is looking too thin🙄

She has that bobble head thing going...like too thin with some monthly bloating who knows...poor nutrition (not eating enough protein, or not eating enough and it is backfiring.) I don't like to see that emaciated bobble head look, if I was mom, I would be concerned.

• Love 4
On 3/28/2020 at 6:26 PM, parrotfeathers said:

I say let those who want to retire do so.  Those that are left can be next year's squad.

With so few retiring, that would seem to be doable.  Maybe a couple would even decide to not retire  🙂

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

With so few retiring, that would seem to be doable.  Maybe a couple would even decide to not retire  🙂

5 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I suspect there may be a few retiring because their bodies can't do this any more.    

Well, I think some of them have a life beyond DCC, and asking any of them to hold off for another year would be ridiculous.

• Love 10

I can’t believe I never realized Tess was Native American! She answered a question on the DCC story that she’s French, Spanish and Native American- Chickasaw and Houmas. 

I also can’t believe it’s been 4 years since that rookie squad made the team. Interesting to see if any of the 3 will return.

• Love 10
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

Lexie was on the podcast and she is coming back

Whoops, I was just going with the recently married and possibly starting a family aspect

• Love 1

So only one spot on the triangle? I mean, it’s going to VK anyway but a girl can dream.

I have to say, i’m loving this idea of the takeovers and the videos the girls are making with exercise ideas. Not sure if these are Kashara’s ideas too or if they got someone competent to run their social media at last?

sadly, i missed Heather’s 😞 but Tess answered the most questions I think so far and gave the best answers. Aand posted a solo!

• Love 8
5 hours ago, meg.r said:
5 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Lexie was on the podcast and she is coming back

Whoops, I was just going with the recently married and possibly starting a family aspect

Miranda just got married, so that could apply to her 🙂 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

Miranda just got married, so that could apply to her 🙂 

I thought I saw something on her IG  awhile back where she said she was returning or that's what the indication was...but I"m not sure.  I may be pulling that out of thin air 😉 

10 hours ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

I can’t believe I never realized Tess was Native American! She answered a question on the DCC story that she’s French, Spanish and Native American- Chickasaw and Houmas. 

I also can’t believe it’s been 4 years since that rookie squad made the team. Interesting to see if any of the 3 will return.

I'm pretty sure Tess and Maddie are returning.  Unless one of them has changed their mind 🙂 

Edited by mizzhyer
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Holly85 said:

According to the podcast 31 ladies are reaudtioning for the new squad 

Heather, Amy (thank goodness), Molly, Christina, Bridget....

Who would the 6th be?  I'm wondering about Jalyn or Brennan (I so hope not because Brennan is my fave!!!).  Brennan hasn't hardly posted anything about upcoming auditions so that makes me kind of wonder about her as well.  I hope I'm just being paranoid 🙂  I don't want to see Jalyn go either because I'd love to see her return and get her SG spot back!

• Love 6
On 3/28/2020 at 2:30 PM, DCC-UK said:

I actually like Scott ...  he has no filter and definitely does not drink the DCC Kool-Aid. He was spot on about Kathryn. He told it like it was regarding Julia and he certainly didn't hold back on Victoria her first time out ... he said she was a mess .  I also loved the guy with the bow-tie when he told K&J the only reason Kathryn got through was because she was a blonde and pretty LOL!!!!

• Love 10

Let me put this a little better.    Since six claim to be retiring (above on this page) I wonder how many are going to be asked to stay for this season, and will agree?     They really only need one more, if 31 stay, and then they could have 32, with 8 in each group.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

After seeing the list of women who are coming back, but were thought that they were retiring, then I bet there will be an all vet squad.   

Where do you see a list?  And they are still holding auditions with 31 vets trying out.  That means 6 are retiring - Amy, Molly, Heather - possibly Bridget, Christina and an unknown sixth girl.

Edited by scorpio1031
3 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Where do you see a list?  And they are still holding auditions with 31 vets trying out.  That means 6 are retiring - Amy, Molly, Heather - possibly Bridget, Christina and an unknown sixth girl.

I will not accept Bridget is retiring until it’s confirmed!! Ugh Bridget please don’t leave!!!

• Love 19