Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

(edited)

My fear is Jalyn. After being cut from show group, and posting very little on IG....I feel she’s moving on to bigger and better things. She’s one of my favorites! I will be sad If she leaves but will be happy for her at the same time! 

Edited by Pksbena1
Amended
  • Love 16
50 minutes ago, Pksbena1 said:

My fear is Jalyn. After being cut from show group, and posting very little on IG....I feel she’s moving on to bigger and better things. She’s one of my favorites! I will be sad If she leaves but will be happy for her at the same time! 

She was in an IG story the other day practicing kick line, so fingers crossed she stays, but after how she was treated - her telling Kelli off would make my day as well:)

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
15 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

They managed to squeeze this in today during Brennan's takeover.dccheerleaders_91328487_214223479891987_5048832913961612865_n.thumb.jpg.3e451cf02ad643fb2dc8fa215e49446b.jpg

Brennan talked abt her on her takeover bc she was asked who her boot buddy was 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Brennan talked abt her on her takeover bc she was asked who her boot buddy was 

It was probably Tina who asked...…...or Victoria😜.  Or heck, the way things have been going - it could have been Kelli.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Katmcc said:

Do we know if Gina’s knee is better? Maybe she’s the one retiring. 

She has posted that she’s prepping for auditions, and she is supposed to see the doctor this week or next to see if she’s cleared to dance.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She was in an IG story the other day practicing kick line, so fingers crossed she stays, but after how she was treated - her telling Kelli off would make my day as well:)

I hope she comes back and blows them ALL away!!!!! 💃💃💃💃

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

#ginaforpoint

Sounds good! The girls who are consistently making errors should be put in the back or muddled in the middle,  though it’s still visible.  I hope they go back to the basic....earn your spot! 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

The girls who are consistently making errors should be put in the back or muddled in the middle

Yeah! Isn’t that how it’s supposed to be? 😑

• Love 5
On 4/1/2020 at 1:52 PM, Lona said:

Yeah! Isn’t that how it’s supposed to be? 😑

Except when it’s VK! She doesn’t make mistakes, the other 36 are off. Isn’t that why she is always  front and center? 🤢🤮

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

From VK’s Instastory.  There is so much to discuss here, but can we start with the fridge?  🤣

7E37C561-2BA6-4D54-AB63-AF32457B19CD.jpeg

Why is there just a huge picture of her face in the middle of the fridge?! WHY?? I get having the garage fridge (I mean where else does your emergency alcohol go?). And I don’t hate Victoria. But even just looking at her Instagram...I guess I’m just of a different generation where I don’t need to plaster my face everywhere. Instagram I can almost understand. That social media platform pretty much is built for narcissism. But the garage refrigerator collage? I can’t imagine what her bedroom looks like. 

My dogs face on the other hand? Yes. He’s the cutest guy ever. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 12

I mean, growing up my parents had pictures of me and my sisters everywhere.  Even when I visit now, (i am the youngest and in my 40s), our faces are plastered everywhere.  If my parents knew how to blow the pictures up i'm sure they would. 🤣

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

From VK’s Instastory.  There is so much to discuss here, but can we start with the fridge?  🤣

7E37C561-2BA6-4D54-AB63-AF32457B19CD.jpeg

She looks so different, younger, in this photo.  When was it taken?

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

She looks so different, younger, in this photo.  When was it taken?

It was from her Instastory in the last day, and references a prep class for upcoming auditions.  I think it’s just the lack of show makeup, which makes her look her actual age.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cherryblossom said:

I thought they were always representing the DCC so they need to be wearing DCC makeup & hair.  Remember Brittany Delessandro!?

I think the issue with Brittany was showing up to something that was being filmed, and not being DCC ready.  But these days with social media, the girls and Kelli, for that matter, are pretty casual when at home.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

I think the issue with Brittany was showing up to something that was being filmed, and not being DCC ready.  But these days with social media, the girls and Kelli, for that matter, are pretty casual when at home.

She showed up to uniform fittings still dressed from working in a daycare or someplace with kids.  No makeup, hair up and sloppy clothes.  Surprised Kelli waited to cut her until the next practice.  Was it the next practice that she didn't know the answer to a question Kelli asked her as well?

• Love 1

Well... she’s not an only child so I sure hope it’s not her parents’ doing. Also, you need to have friends outside of dcc leadership to post about hanging out with friends, just sayin’. She really needs to go out in the real world to see that there are more (and better) things in life than dcc.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Well... she’s not an only child so I sure hope it’s not her parents’ doing. Also, you need to have friends outside of dcc leadership to post about hanging out with friends, just sayin’. She really needs to go out in the real world to see that there are more (and better) things in life than dcc.

She also needs to have a roommate that isn’t on the team just like amber doesn’t live with a team mate 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

She also needs to have a roommate that isn’t on the team just like amber doesn’t live with a team mate 

I would watch a reality show based on VK learning to live with someone who isn't her mother or Sam, Dayton, Haley, etc.  We already know she doesn't know how to use a can opener:)  And being away from Mommy and her dance room (garage)?  This could be good tv!!

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I would watch a reality show based on VK learning to live with someone who isn't her mother or Sam, Dayton, Haley, etc.  We already know she doesn't know how to use a can opener:)  And being away from Mommy and her dance room (garage)?  This could be good tv!!

Oh i’d love that! But they should pair her with someone who has an actual job or is a student and who takes no bullshit. That would be hilarious! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Didn't we already see a show like that? Had to look it up *L* Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie. Now I must confess I never actually watched the show, just the ads for it, so I do not know the actual content, but I would guess the format would be pretty much the same (entitled adult child out and about in life). 

Edited by LynneH
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Kinda random but I saw Savannah’s insta takeover and good lord, she looks like a completely different person as a blonde! Red suits her more I think.

I almost didn’t recognize her until I saw she pointed out which one she was in that picture 

• Love 1
On 4/3/2020 at 2:58 PM, KnyghtRyder said:

Why is there just a huge picture of her face in the middle of the fridge?! WHY?? I get having the garage fridge (I mean where else does your emergency alcohol go?). And I don’t hate Victoria. But even just looking at her Instagram...I guess I’m just of a different generation where I don’t need to plaster my face everywhere. Instagram I can almost understand. That social media platform pretty much is built for narcissism. But the garage refrigerator collage? I can’t imagine what her bedroom looks like. 

My dogs face on the other hand? Yes. He’s the cutest guy ever. 

Sarah G has a serious DCC shrine to herself in one of the rooms of her house. Every photo of herself as a DCC is there. She showed it while dancing in the room. Christina has a DCC shrine to herself in her office, which she also showed on IG. Seems self-involved and strange to me, but maybe this is the norm for these ladies. When you’re on a team that makes a fuss over your looks, that becomes your reality?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Kinda random but I saw Savannah’s insta takeover and good lord, she looks like a completely different person as a blonde! Red suits her more I think.

SAME!!!! I so agree! Red hair on Savannah looks so much better than her blonde days!!!      I have to say I have enjoyed all of their insta-takeovers. Great idea to get to know all these gals. I had no idea Savannah speaks French! And good for her for her for working on her Masters degree. Had no idea that Christina paints!  And Maddie so creative with her Star Wars theme...!!!! I hope they keep their stories/takeovers up for a while. I'd like to watch all of them. To me, the ones I have watched give a more genuine picture of who they are- and not as much how the show portrays them. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, cgloss said:

Sarah G has a serious DCC shrine to herself in one of the rooms of her house. Every photo of herself as a DCC is there. She showed it while dancing in the room. Christina has a DCC shrine to herself in her office, which she also showed on IG. Seems self-involved and strange to me, but maybe this is the norm for these ladies. When you’re on a team that makes a fuss over your looks, that becomes your reality?

Uhm, i’m not a huge christina fan, but if you’re referring to what she showed during her take over as her wfh station, i’d hardly call that a shrink. She had what it looked like fan made pictures and only 2 or 3.

And Sarah I guess is quite popular and she sure is a good dancer, but not really great looking. I know it sounds hard but she wouldn’t stand a chance with the current standards, so i’m sure she will cherish her dcc pictures forever. Most girls seem normal enough to either not have a huge shrink of their faces (pictures of your dcc years with friends during appearances etc is one thing, pictures of your face is... a whole different story) or at least they know not to advertise it.

• Love 3

When they cleared out Valley Ranch, the girls could get old pics - the life size ones that we saw on the dance studio walls, calendar pics that hung in the office, promo pics, etc.  Also, group leaders get life size photos that their group autographs.  Sarah has a dance room she can display hers in.  I’ve seen IG posts where the gals have them hanging in a closet or the garage.  

• Love 10
On 4/4/2020 at 2:20 PM, dreamcatcher said:

You took the words out of my mouth Veruca needs to have friends in order to post pix of her with them... 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ByTor said:

Jackie's another one who won't give up the glory years.  This is exactly how I imagine future Victoria.

Future Victoria?!?!  I'd say the future is now and actually started in the past with her mother and Aunt Kelli.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Future Victoria?!?!  I'd say the future is now and actually started in the past with her mother and Aunt Kelli.

LOL, but I'm talking about someone who retires and won't give it up, and I doubt she'll be retiring within the next 10 or so years.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

Now that I've thought about it, the coronavirus doesn't sound that bad...

Next week should be the last three vets: Taylor J, Ashlee and Bridget... then the rookies start their takeovers (if they still do them)

I believe ashlee has already done it 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DCC-UK said:

DCC in Motion with Victoria? Seriously? Haven't we suffered enough?

92320211_10156800964511035_6669389873390026752_o.jpg

It’s probably just a video that was pre done and it’s going to be released !! 

• Love 1