Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E16: Viral Videos and Vendettas

• Start Topic

Am I the only one who thinks Ickie bought her own engagement ring?  Steve doesn't strike me as the one who would bend a knee for anyone, let alone the polluted love-tank succubus he lives with.  

Also, I watched the Bravo special with Andy Cohen.  WTF happened to Jeanna's face?!?   😲

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

What?  Like this?  This is why Shane does not bother me.  Emily is no victim.   She is rubbing her crotchless panties all over this stripper. 

Look..it is Yawnin looking like Gretchen’s doppelgänger.....matching horse dentures and all!

Next season we find out they are broke grifters.....and, the Love Shack is one of those Airbnb places. 

2135B50D-CC35-4239-A5E3-CE096E64E401.jpeg

907FF676-725D-4123-92A6-D8BAC97EA2E7.jpeg

I think Emily is an unpleasant person, and that we don’t see her being an asshole to Shane. She’s humorless and prone to rage like Kelly.  

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

I’m baffled by how one person, namely Gina, can be so utterly vapid and boring, yet so irritating at the same time.  Please Bravo, make her go away.  

Emily’s arm draped over Gina’s shoulder at the party was a strange posture, as if she were assuming possession of her.    

I don’t believe Tamra has one shred of decency in her.  The only satisfaction I get from her continued participation in this show is watching her look more and more like her mother with each passing year.   

• LOL 3
  • Love 19
14 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I think Emily is an unpleasant person, and that we don’t see her being an asshole to Shane. She’s humorless and prone to rage like Kelly.  

Emily is on full-on Whoop it up Housewives mode.

She is getting that fat Bravo check to party and she does not want to lawyer, anymore.  

I think she wishes Shane had more of a party personality and chill with her on the show............but, Shane is not stopping Emily’s mid-life crisis.   

Emily is getting naked wasted this season!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Brawny, her weirdo husband, and their spawn are vile. Brawny acts like a Housewives super fan . They remind me of some of those vapid YouTube’rs that turn their lives into a filming opportunity. Poor Brawny takes her cues on aging gracefully from Mama Deb ( the clown). 

What the hell does Brownstones husband do for a living?  Maids, butlers, nannies, cooks, etc.  Gives her time to think about sex all day, when, where, how, how many times, with who.  Nice life.  NOT.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Next season we find out they are broke grifters.....and, the Love Shack is one of those Airbnb places. 

1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

I am beginning to think that Bronte's sex apartment is just a ruse and a recent acquire that she got  just so she wouldn't have to have these OC bitches all up in her house.

For what it's worth, I found the Love Shack.  It is close to John Wayne Airport, is a regular apartment complex, and a 2BR rents for average $3800/month.

Bronte's house has a preview at Bravo website,  Seems like it might in Newport Coast high up in the hills.  I'd agree with her about not letting those "OC bitches all up in her house."

• Useful 8
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

So, just finished Bravo.com show.  Vikie was special.  She took the shot ski in the end.  I think it was Tamra who jumped head first into the audience.  They ain’t goin nowhere.

Ramona was so annoying! 

It was OC that put HWs on the map. I was living abroad when it came on and was watching in China!

I had heard they were making a reality show based on Desperate Housewives show....so, I knew what it was immediately.

Anything blond and American blows up all over Asia.

NYC was not first!  Lol!

What made NYC interesting was Alex.  Omg!  They should bring her back.

Remember Simon claiming he worked as a Social Media expert.....and, people used to laugh at him because they thought ‘social media’ was a made up word..?  Lol!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

For what it's worth, I found the Love Shack.  It is close to John Wayne Airport, is a regular apartment complex, and a 2BR rents for average $3800/month.

Bronte's house has a preview at Bravo website,  Seems like it might in Newport Coast high up in the hills.  I'd agree with her about not letting those "OC bitches all up in her house."

I like the idea of the apartment for her because of many reasons.

She has too many kids at home.

Nannies want their privacy.

I think she said it was a rental.  Since, they just moved here....apparently.

The house seems too small for a forever home in that large family.

Yawnin lies all the time.  Last week when they ate their dinner outside it was catered food still in the containers.  She claimed she cooked the food.

She is just a weirdo.  I wanted to like her.....but, I don’t! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

So what is everyone's take on Shannon refusing to go to Key West? No worries though, because Tamra will stay with her in Miami. 

I'm with Emily on this one. If it were me, I think I'd go and have fun. For me, it would be important to prove to myself that he has no control over me any longer, and will not control my emotions or behavior. It would make me feel confident, in control, and (more) ready to move on and put the nightmare of that marriage behind me.

We are talking about Housewives, though. They'd probably be feeding into Shannon's neuroses; "Do you think they went/did it here?" With the alternative being staying in Miami with Tamra to fill her head with alternative facts about the other HWs and firm up that grip she has on her, it's a lose/lose for Shannon.

• Love 16
26 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

So what is everyone's take on Shannon refusing to go to Key West? No worries though, because Tamra will stay with her in Miami. 

Shannon is in the middle of negotiating her divorce settlement.

She is full-on ......’he cheated on me’.....mode .....and hopes to get  a nice bonus check for Pain & Suffering .......plus,   Humiliation.... because she is a teeveee Star now. 

Key West was added to the trip to strengthen Shannon’s divorce claims.

Bravo even came thru with a weak ass ‘David is cheating in Key West’  throwback clip.  🤣

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 1
On 11/17/2019 at 9:57 AM, KungFuBunny said:

A video of Tamra listing rumors about Kelly goes viral; Shannon prepares for divorce court; Braunwyn throws a weaning party to celebrate the end of 19 years of breast feeding; Braunwyn invites the ladies to join her on a trip to Miami and Key West.

Airs 11/19/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

I am just going to throw this out here now.  I never want to be invited to a weaning party.  That was the sorriest party I have seen. 

Emily really has another side I suspect.  WE have seen her go hulk when she is mad and she mentions her temper with Lil Shane.  I also didn't need to see her riding the wee sized stripper.  Can't say I blame Shannon for not wanting the other strippers ass in her face.  Seriously, ALL strippers make me cringe but especially male strippers. 

Shannon crying because she may not get spousal support, cry me a fucking river.  Between the show and her product line she won't be visiting any soup kitchen.  She also is a woman of means.  Not that I think David shouldn't have to pay some support but she won't be homeless or starve.  Maybe have to tighten her belt, see Dr. Moon less but still.  She will be fine.

Tamra continues to be trashy Tamra.  Maybe her legal bills is why she looks so, um, different to me.  I might be mean but I kinda want Bellino to keep fighting her.  

Gina.  Meh, she isn't worth the time.

Vicki must be on a short leash since she left the weaning stripper party. Vicki of yore would have pushed Emily off the wee man and ridden him all the way to Andales.

Kelly seriously didn't bug me this ep.  But were those really her friends or HW applicants that didn't even make the B team?

18 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

TMI on Kelly and the tampon thing. I’d die of embarrassment tomorrow in school if I was Jolie. 

OMG.  When I can't even remember this tidbit you know the rest of the show was effed up!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Happy to see Emily come into her own again...but I’m still kind of skeptical of her...

I also watch Love after Lick up...or is it Luv after lick up??? I FF just to see Angela and Tony....for the most part...because they’ve been around so long..

Emily vs Angela...my post is below 

once again...apologies if redundant...I’m finding double post and empty posts...Ay Dios Mios!!!!

I guess I missed some of Tony talk about Angela...

a lot of these shows I will watch while on my computer working at night...little needed breaks here and there..

At any rate...I’m a half episode behind on RHOC...we have Emily/attorney...and Angela an educated (hopefully) counselor  here on LAL.....and it occurred to me once again...

intelligence and education can in fact BE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE...sad but true in these cases it seems...

get a pair...both of you...Angie baby and Em!!!!

lol (obvi having a pair and confidence not mutually exclusive)!!?...can’t quite wrap my head around the two “exclusive” terms at this current stage of lack of sleep...lol....🤣...corrections more than welcome for this ol gal!!!!

I am terminally dyslexic at times...no shade or shame...just truth here...quite a bit on my plate...as it were...Taxes...and...heart procedures...for Afib...also..

still dealing with broken windows when strung out 30 yr old kid jumped through Buck naked at my house this last week.... (bailed himself out at 14.5 K evidently)...and I have 1K deductible?... eff that noise...!!!

I HAVE to repair all 3 double panes...dammit...

.they should have added my insurance deductible to his bail in restitution fees upfront IMO...

I’m about to raise holy heck about this...

for ALL victims of “victimless crimes?”

.for gawd sakes RELEASE the pot heads...and house the ppl who need life lessons!!! If you prisons have no cells available...put away ppl that actually cause damage for fuck sakes!! Go through and see if the prisoner ORIGINAL crime is even a crime in 2020!!! If not? Get on that shot and release him/her...and go nation wide....

im on a soapbox now and I apologize...🤭

Edited by Shellbell59
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Ha - I have no idea who Robin Arryn is, so had to google. I am one of the few people who has never seen an episode of Game of Thrones! 

Blood & guts, murder most foul, rape, torture, incest, etc.; yet  somehow the most disturbing scene in that series was young Master Robin suckling his mother's breast!  :~)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, walnutqueen said:

Blood & guts, murder most foul, rape, torture, incest, etc.; yet  somehow the most disturbing scene in that series was young Master Robin suckling his mother's breast!  :~)

Well we don't need any crazy Robyn Arryn on our screens but I sure would love to use his Moon Door. I wanna see Vicki and Tamra FLY

As a side note I know I'm a bunny and all but why do I feel like I just fell down the rabbit hole?

tenor.gif?itemid=7713390

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Axie said:

I don’t really know why, but, to me, there’s something really creepy about Buttwind’s husband.

He reminds me of that old guy Paul Lynde from the 70's, he was flamboyant

20 hours ago, Axie said:

I don’t really know why, but, to me, there’s something really creepy about Buttwind’s husband.

Yeah, he reminds me of Paul Lynde from the 70's. Flamboyant

• LOL 7

I know Shannon is capable of making money, but she deserves half of the marital wealth.  It isn't David's money, it's THEIR money.  I don't care if she never worked a day in the 17 years they were married, she contributed to that marriage and the raising of their kids. If she spent money on nannies, witch doctors or whatever,  that was their business, and it was done with David's knowledge.  If David spent money on cars, golf or expensive lunches, that was their business too.  Whatever he spent on his whores was probably not shared with his spouse, so maybe he owes Shannon a little more than half.   I doubt if David cared about Shannon's spending to be honest.  Especially since he's hooked up with a foul mouth loser yelling at Walmart employees about her fifteen million dollar house.

Oh my...that stupid weening party!  Those hogs haven't realized that being sexy is completely opposite of their ridiculous behavior.  Young girls may act like that when they are learning about their sexuality, but don't most of them grow out of it when they realize  that behavior just turns people off?  Dumb old bitches.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

I tend to think Shannon is a bit overdramatic. But I am not going to judge someone who has been through something like that. I have no idea how it would affect me. The only issue I really see with it is if she throws a big pity party and insists others stay with her. 

I missed the whole conversation - are they going there for one day/night? Or are they splitting the trip between the two? If it's the latter, Shannon should just fly back home after Miami. 

1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Shannon crying because she may not get spousal support, cry me a fucking river.  Between the show and her product line she won't be visiting any soup kitchen.  She also is a woman of means.  Not that I think David shouldn't have to pay some support but she won't be homeless or starve.  Maybe have to tighten her belt, see Dr. Moon less but still.  She will be fine.

Of course she'll be fine. And so will David. To me, it's not about her NEEDING his money to survive, or anything like that. It's about the fact that she birthed and raised his children, and took care of the household all those years while he worked and earned money. I'm sure the money was considered both of theirs during the marriage, but now he just gets to walk away with it all? She had family money coming into it, didn't she? Did she help him through school or to start his business? To me, it just seems unfair, regardless of if she actually needs the money. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I tend to think Shannon is a bit overdramatic. But I am not going to judge someone who has been through something like that. I have no idea how it would affect me. The only issue I really see with it is if she throws a big pity party and insists others stay with her. 

I missed the whole conversation - are they going there for one day/night? Or are they splitting the trip between the two? If it's the latter, Shannon should just fly back home after Miami. 

Of course she'll be fine. And so will David. To me, it's not about her NEEDING his money to survive, or anything like that. It's about the fact that she birthed and raised his children, and took care of the household all those years while he worked and earned money. I'm sure the money was considered both of theirs during the marriage, but now he just gets to walk away with it all? She had family money coming into it, didn't she? Did she help him through school or to start his business? To me, it just seems unfair, regardless of if she actually needs the money. 

Oh believe me, I think she deserves money.  I was talking about her reaction.  

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Brawny, her weirdo husband, and their spawn are vile. Brawny acts like a Housewives super fan . They remind me of some of those vapid YouTube’rs that turn their lives into a filming opportunity. Poor Brawny takes her cues on aging gracefully from Mama Deb ( the clown). 

I'm not ready to judge their spawn. We, thankfully, really haven't seen that much of them, and most of them are still quite young. The adults, however,...There's something "ID Channel" about them (or Dateline at the least). Something's not quite right. imo

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 10

That after show interview finally shed light on Shannon's dislike of Kelly...Kelly involving herself in a law suit as a character witness after shannon confided to her about it...hmmmm.  is it the Bellino lawsuit she was talking about?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Man I loathe Tamra. I'm seriously out next season if she returns - exception being if they bring in someone who will take her down. Some type of Dorinda or Bethenny personality. Then I'd be back for the shenanigans.

Whatever Tamra poo pooing Shannon's alleged fear of not getting any $$$ from David. Tamra says it's "just money" - meanwhile back at the escapegoat (TM Eddie Judge) cave, she's crying a river about the Bellino lawsuit costing her so much $$$ it's "draining her kid's college fund"  - Sure Jan. You set up a college fund. I pretty much assume Simon is funding his kids college. Tamra can go take a long walk off a short pier. 

Brayawnwin's husband totally reads "gay bestie" to me. Whatever floats their boat. Maybe they are both batting for the other team, but married for companionship and having kids? His necklace looked like a shrunken head was hanging from him overly tan head... interesting "fashion" choice.

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Pretty5Vacant said:

He reminds me of that old guy Paul Lynde from the 70's, he was flamboyant

That’s who he reminded me of! It was driving me crazy trying to place him.

1 hour ago, Axie said:

Didn’t Emily recently have hip replacement surgery?  I wonder if that party expedited the need for it.

I couldn’t do even that 2 months before my first hip replacement, so I know that activity didn’t do her hip any favors 🙀

• Love 2
1 hour ago, watcherwoman said:

I know Shannon is capable of making money, but she deserves half of the marital wealth.  It isn't David's money, it's THEIR money.  I don't care if she never worked a day in the 17 years they were married, she contributed to that marriage and the raising of their kids. If she spent money on nannies, witch doctors or whatever,  that was their business, and it was done with David's knowledge.  If David spent money on cars, golf or expensive lunches, that was their business too.  Whatever he spent on his whores was probably not shared with his spouse, so maybe he owes Shannon a little more than half.   I doubt if David cared about Shannon's spending to be honest.  Especially since he's hooked up with a foul mouth loser yelling at Walmart employees about her fifteen million dollar house.

Oh my...that stupid weening party!  Those hogs haven't realized that being sexy is completely opposite of their ridiculous behavior.  Young girls may act like that when they are learning about their sexuality, but don't most of them grow out of it when they realize  that behavior just turns people off?  Dumb old bitches.

Because, it is Community Property!  Shannon’s earning go into the same marital money pot.  They divide all their assets....not just his earnings.

Maybe they had a lot of debt. Not much for dividing. 

Their house was for sale when she got on the show.   They moved into a rental.....and, where did all that furniture go..???

Shannon timed the divorce wrong.   She has great earnings from HWs and other work.  Child support for the twins.  Maybe not for the older girl.  I don’t know her age. 

Shannon should count her lucky stars she is not paying him alimony....like Vicky.

With Bethenny ......she divorced Joppy after her 100 million Skinnygirl deal.  
He still has her tied up in court with money and custody.

No Fault & Community Property!

With everyone getting a divorce nowadays the courts do not have time to decide why someone cheated......how much is a housewife’s work worth.....etc. 

It is up to you to hire a forensic accountant (which David did) and prove your own community property settlement.  

Gina better pay attention.....and, divorce Matt before her salary gets a big boost.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Yeah he has that sort of overtanned, leathery, shiny look that reads as “something lurks beneath” vibe. Like he’ll hit on you the moment his wife leaves the room or something.

Like he'll hit on your husband when you leave the room.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, BodhiGurl said:

Man I loathe Tamra. I'm seriously out next season if she returns - exception being if they bring in someone who will take her down. Some type of Dorinda or Bethenny personality. Then I'd be back for the shenanigans.

Whatever Tamra poo pooing Shannon's alleged fear of not getting any $$$ from David. Tamra says it's "just money" - meanwhile back at the escapegoat (TM Eddie Judge) cave, she's crying a river about the Bellino lawsuit costing her so much $$$ it's "draining her kid's college fund"  - Sure Jan. You set up a college fund. I pretty much assume Simon is funding his kids college. Tamra can go take a long walk off a short pier. 

I kept thinking, gee, she would raid the college funds before she ever compromised her  own lifestyle.

• Love 10

Tamra's breasts are terrifying, the crepey stretched sausage skin connecting the two plastic breasticles... yikes

For a smart attorney Emily saying 'there are repercussions of that' explains why she didn't do the lawyer thing for too long.

The el-weirdo party seemed so forced, middle aged women, in the middle of the day, suns still out, dildos out. Lots of pretending going on. 

I find Kelly's vigorous eating style fun. She always looks so angry while she's stuffing her face.

Edited by ladypoodle
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

So, just finished Bravo.com show.  Vikie was special.  She took the shot ski in the end.  I think it was Tamra who jumped head first into the audience.  They ain’t goin nowhere.

Yep.  I fully expect Vicki to go back to being a full time cast member.

Sidenote:  Was Frederik Eklund from Million Dollar Listing drunk or high?  The kissing of Andy Cohen was gross.  He's married (with a gorgeous husband) and if Andy wasn't digging it, it was very #metoo.

6 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Ha - I have no idea who Robin Arryn is, so had to google. I am one of the few people who has never seen an episode of Game of Thrones! 

I am one of the other "few" so I never "get the point/joke" of a lot of comments on here or Instagram.    I have to get out more   

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

As far as being a wife and deserving something, think about this......she also put up with David's mother, who was really nasty to her.

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Yep.  I fully expect Vicki to go back to being a full time cast member.

Sidenote:  Was Frederik Eklund from Million Dollar Listing drunk or high?  The kissing of Andy Cohen was gross.  He's married (with a gorgeous husband) and if Andy wasn't digging it, it was very #metoo.

I know, right?  Birds of a feather I guess, and it was gross.  I just think Fredrik is appreciative as he’s making even more money because of the show on Bravo.  Andy doesnt hold back when it comes to certain things either.  I didn’t even know it was on as I was watching 90 day fiancé crapfest all night.  I’m glad I caught it on demand as it was very enjoyable.  Everyone had new faces, especially BH .. ugh.  I had the feeling everyone will be back on OC, unless he gave Vikie extra time on t.v. Because it will be her last?  Who knows.  Tamra did nose dive into the audience.  

Edited by Silver Bells

Y'all, I not caught up on the thread.  I was in the hospital all day and you'd think I'd want to chill out, but all I wanted to do is catch up with my pals here, so here it goes.  I apologize if my post isn't what it should be, and if I'm repeating anything already said:  

This is getting way too fucking meta with the Tamra/Shannon exchange being "overhead" and told to the the news media...?  Ok, show, you are officially the new Beverly Hills.  I have a law degree and I can't follow this to save my bacon.  Basically, what Tamra said in response to the "Kelly threw her mom down the stairs" gig was, "I didn't say that; I was supporting Kelly when Vicki was throwing Kelly under the bus." Second consecutive episode Tamra blamed Vicki.  Last episode was, "I only said 'train' because Vicki was saying she knew a lot about Kelly."  Or some shit.

Tamra, you have me going back to law school with something I learned in Torts called "transferred intent."  See, if it's my intention to kill Billy, but Bobby jumps in the way to save him, and I kill Bobby by accident, I still have intent, which transfers from Billy to Bobby.  In other words, if Tamra is taking someone else down in her wake, she's still fucking wrong, even if it's not the intended party.  It's not a defense to say, "Kelly, I wasn't talking shit about you; I was talking shit about Vicki." K, bitch, you were still talking shit, which means we have problems.  Just don't talk shit.  it's that simple.  I manage to do it seven days a week.  Now, do I listen to shit?  That's another story for another day and time haha.

Tamra is so fucking afraid.  If the rest of the bitches could get their affairs in order, they could take her down.  Damn the inhumanity!

Emily, for a lawyer, you sure do seem peculiar in saying that you can't talk about someone else's lawsuit.  If a judge issues a gag order, that another thing. But anyone is able to comment on Taliban Jim suing Tamra.  I find it to be justice of a higher order, and I don't even like the Smelly Dork (is there anyone who does?  Shane?)

The weaning party...I'll leave that to y'all, as you've all covered it better than I could've.  I just can't believe the level of raunch it gathered, and right quick.  Braunwynn, your sex pad is not exactly Vicki's backyard though; lots of people in a tiny space.

All I'm going to say about Gina is that it is her most guttural human wish that Matt was crying over Dr Hottie.  It never happened.  Also, can we drop this "Dr Hottie" shit?  It's way too reminiscent of Kim Z from Atlanta screeching "thank you, Pa-PA," to her married boyfriend for purchasing her an SUV.

I'm going to leave all the Kelly tampon stuff and Shannon's Stockholm Syndrome to y'all.  

Vicki, s stopped clock is still right twice a day, and when you said "who cares" about Braunwynn, and then said that Braunwynn really likes herself, you were spot damn on.

Braunwynn, there are a lot of women like you in Miami; I'll give ya that.  However, you know who is also like Miami cougars? Um, the women of OC.  Swear to God.  When I first started watching this show back in '06, and I was living in Miami, but not from there, when the gals went out, specifically Kim Bryant, I was like, "holy shit, they are just like these mid-40s desperate Miami broads."  Nothing new to see here.

I'm sorry, I don't' have it within me to try to fend off pissing anyone off tonight; I'm too medicated, so I'm just going to say what I have to say:  Shannon, if youre not with the guy any more, why not go to fucking Key West?  He can't hurt you anymore;  he cheated in LA and you still go there for USC games!

I hated Shannon's conversation with her lawyer, as it was about the most contrived thing I've seen since Gina aired her meeting with her lawyer.  I don't care who signed which waiver for what--the fact of the matter is that these details would have been disclosed and discussed way before the deposition and the trail. All Shannon was doing was trying to get her side of the story out there, and her lawyer facilitated that, and I actually think that's disgusting for the profession.

Call me old fashioned, and this is for @Shellbell59 and all the Arrested Development references, but this is how I think a lawyer should be:

B308B642-E4D8-4A5B-8B60-D9A3332C4ECF-6698-0000039D560CDD54.thumb.png.322673ad838e47a6549b020f1395cc70.pngB308B642-E4D8-4A5B-8B60-D9A3332C4ECF-6698-0000039D560CDD54.thumb.png.322673ad838e47a6549b020f1395cc70.png

I almost never air my dirty laundry as a rule, but I went through real shit today, and just being able to post this takes a light off my load, so that y'all so much!  

So, at the risk of copying Jay-Z, "thank you, thank you, you're far too kind."

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Y'all, I not caught up on the thread.  I was in the hospital all day and you'd think I'd want to chill out, but all I wanted to do is catch up with my pals here, so here it goes.  I apologize if my post isn't what it should be, and if I'm repeating anything already said:  

This is getting way too fucking meta with the Tamra/Shannon exchange being "overhead" and told to the the news media...?  Ok, show, you are officially the new Beverly Hills.  I have a law degree and I can't follow this to save my bacon.  Basically, what Tamra said in response to the "Kelly threw her mom down the stairs" gig was, "I didn't say that; I was supporting Kelly when Vicki was throwing Kelly under the bus." Second consecutive episode Tamra blamed Vicki.  Last episode was, "I only said 'train' because Vicki was saying she knew a lot about Kelly."  Or some shit.

Tamra, you have me going back to law school with something I learned in Torts called "transferred intent."  See, if it's my intention to kill Billy, but Bobby jumps in the way to save him, and I kill Bobby by accident, I still have intent, which transfers from Billy to Bobby.  In other words, if Tamra is taking someone else down in her wake, she's still fucking wrong, even if it's not the intended party.  It's not a defense to say, "Kelly, I wasn't talking shit about you; I was talking shit about Vicki." K, bitch, you were still talking shit, which means we have problems.  Just don't talk shit.  it's that simple.  I manage to do it seven days a week.  Now, do I listen to shit?  That's another story for another day and time haha.

Tamra is so fucking afraid.  If the rest of the bitches could get their affairs in order, they could take her down.  Damn the inhumanity!

Emily, for a lawyer, you sure do seem peculiar in saying that you can't talk about someone else's lawsuit.  If a judge issues a gag order, that another thing. But anyone is able to comment on Taliban Jim suing Tamra.  I find it to be justice of a higher order, and I don't even like the Smelly Dork (is there anyone who does?  Shane?)

The weaning party...I'll leave that to y'all, as you've all covered it better than I could've.  I just can't believe the level of raunch it gathered, and right quick.  Braunwynn, your sex pad is not exactly Vicki's backyard though; lots of people in a tiny space.

All I'm going to say about Gina is that it is her most guttural human wish that Matt was crying over Dr Hottie.  It never happened.  Also, can we drop this "Dr Hottie" shit?  It's way too reminiscent of Kim Z from Atlanta screeching "thank you, Pa-PA," to her married boyfriend for purchasing her an SUV.

I'm going to leave all the Kelly tampon stuff and Shannon's Stockholm Syndrome to y'all.  

Vicki, s stopped clock is still right twice a day, and when you said "who cares" about Braunwynn, and then said that Braunwynn really likes herself, you were spot damn on.

Braunwynn, there are a lot of women like you in Miami; I'll give ya that.  However, you know who is also like Miami cougars? Um, the women of OC.  Swear to God.  When I first started watching this show back in '06, and I was living in Miami, but not from there, when the gals went out, specifically Kim Bryant, I was like, "holy shit, they are just like these mid-40s desperate Miami broads."  Nothing new to see here.

I'm sorry, I don't' have it within me to try to fend off pissing anyone off tonight; I'm too medicated, so I'm just going to say what I have to say:  Shannon, if youre not with the guy any more, why not go to fucking Key West?  He can't hurt you anymore;  he cheated in LA and you still go there for USC games!

I hated Shannon's conversation with her lawyer, as it was about the most contrived thing I've seen since Gina aired her meeting with her lawyer.  I don't care who signed which waiver for what--the fact of the matter is that these details would have been disclosed and discussed way before the deposition and the trail. All Shannon was doing was trying to get her side of the story out there, and her lawyer facilitated that, and I actually think that's disgusting for the profession.

Call me old fashioned, and this is for @Shellbell59 and all the Arrested Development references, but this is how I think a lawyer should be:

B308B642-E4D8-4A5B-8B60-D9A3332C4ECF-6698-0000039D560CDD54.thumb.png.322673ad838e47a6549b020f1395cc70.pngB308B642-E4D8-4A5B-8B60-D9A3332C4ECF-6698-0000039D560CDD54.thumb.png.322673ad838e47a6549b020f1395cc70.png

I almost never air my dirty laundry as a rule, but I went through real shit today, and just being able to post this takes a light off my load, so that y'all so much!  

As usual..L Slut...drop the mike!!!

hope you’re on the mend and feeling better...truly...

and as for arrested development?…I love me maritime law references lol 😆.....hah!!! Along with EVERY Bluth family legal issue...especially this guy from all the Christopher Guest movies...and lastly...Henry Winkler atty and constant deserved threat of what would be a malpractice suit...but never does happen...😁of course....

feel better

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 5

Zang, ya'll, which is Cantonese for "thank you," or at least that is what the Wayne's World writers wanted me to believe.  I really appreciate everyone being so nice to me, and, just to be clear, I was in the hospital for my husband, and I medicated over the reality of that, and I don't want to go on, as I have never been sure why my fellow PT'ers would care about my shit, but y'all are a good bunch of lovely people!

And I'll end on that, because my problems bore the fuck out of me.  Hey, I never put a tampon in my non-menstruating vagina for demonstrative purposes, so at least I have one up on Kelly, lol!

• LOL 10
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Zang, ya'll, which is Cantonese for "thank you," or at least that is what the Wayne's World writers wanted me to believe.  I really appreciate everyone being so nice to me, and, just to be clear, I was in the hospital for my husband, and I medicated over the reality of that, and I don't want to go on, as I have never been sure why my fellow PT'ers would care about my shit, but y'all are a good bunch of lovely people!

And I'll end on that, because my problems bore the fuck out of me.  Hey, I never put a tampon in my non-menstruating vagina for demonstrative purposes, so at least I have one up on Kelly,...

Edited by Shellbell59
♥️..be well
  • Love 2

Tamra is so fucking afraid.

Of these morons taking her down? Probably not. Unless they're watching this season closely, and decide to go after her at the reunion, which history says is probably unlikely.

Tamra is lucky she surrounded by these idiots, had she been on a show like NYC she would have been taken down long ago (Dorinda alone would have destroyed her).

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Of these morons taking her down? Probably not. Unless they're watching this season closely, and decide to go after her at the reunion, which history says is probably unlikely.

Tamra is lucky she surrounded by these idiots, had she been on a show like NYC she would have been taken down long ago (Dorinda alone would have destroyed her).

It might interesting after all...hopefully so because it’s been a “try too hard= flat line” of a season thus far...

fire em..I say 💪

that may not be the emojiokoboji I wanted...but close enough...arggh  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I hope you are okay, even medicated brilliant as always! Heal quickly whatever is ailing you! 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I just can't believe the level of raunch it gathered, and right quick.

I think they need to rename this show to 'The Raunchy Housewives of Orange County'.  It devolves with every episode.  What a bunch of goobers!

Hope you feel better soon LibertarianSlut

Edited by ChitChat
typo
  • Love 7
17 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

So stupid. She believes that he started the affair in Key West but has no hard proof. Meanwhile, she knows that he did have affairs in Orange County- yet she didn’t move away 🙄

Oh boy !   Tamra is sacrificing and staying back with Shannon in Miami?  Shannon will owe her big time for sure.  I’d rather face Key West if I were Shannon.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I like Shannon overall, but stupid doesn't realize Tamra will be using this as a weapon forever against her ("I gave UP going to Key West with the OTHERS to stay in MIAMI with YOU! Like a REAL friend would!").

Edited by Hiyo
  • Love 11
15 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Regardless, I think she should get some money. I’m sure she gets a hefty child support check for the three girls, no?  Guess the judge weighs all the options.  What shopping network is she on?  I’ve never seen her.  I’ve heard the food is very expensive.  Frozen seafood?  I don’t know about that.  Would a man eat a small portion like that?  I don’t think so.  Maybe a single woman.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3