Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E16: Viral Videos and Vendettas

• Start Topic

Yes Kelly, Tamra is white trash. So are you, at least half. Jolie will never live down the tampon story. What a scumbag. Oh, and Kelly, you’re middle aged too. 

Haha Tamra wins again. She runs this game, and isn’t going to be toppled by moron Kelly or fart mouth Emily. I hate her, but I can’t quit her. 

I liked the Ick’s suit. She’s stepped up her fashion game. Also loved the black and white halter and sparkly snowflake earrings on Tamra at the Buttwind deprogramming session. Butt wind really wants to get some sex off her, and Tamra pretends she’s into it to keep the dummy in line. Impressive work. 

I’m sick of these fools and all the sex themed parties. That poor guy humping Emily probably threw his back out too. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Tamra is such a good liar.

She maneuvers everyone, tells them what to think and feel, and as you said...lies.

She's the worst, and aside from hints of who is on the outs, I hope by reunion time they all unite once again AGAINST her.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, breezy424 said:

I really felt bad for Shannon and the divorce deposition.  I'm a firm believer in marriage is a partnership and if Shannon ends up with nothing from that seventeen year marriage, that's just wrong.

This was talked about last season, and yes David's company predates the marriage.  We have no knowledge that he gave her shares in the company.  If he didn't then that's the basic reason it is excluded from marital assets.  While married she did have benefit of David's income and dividends/draws he took, which was marital income/assets.

And All Shannon's whining about "getting nothing" is bs.  The forensic accountant is calculating what an "equalization" payment might be from splitting their marital assets.  If they both held the same amount, then she would get no equalization payment.  Recall, they sold that big house and made some $ on it.   As an example where Shannon would get something would be if Shannon was holding 3 million and David holding 5 million, he would owe her 1M.  Which, ahem, is close to the amount that Shannon got (aside from alimony and child support)

Spoiler

She got a 1.4M equalization payment....which is scheduled out as 300k now, 300k in 2020 and then 10k/mo till the balance is paid, which is over almost 7 more years.  She additionally gets alimony (10k/mo) for awhile which includes child support.

https://radaronline.com/photos/rhoc-shannon-beador-divorce-montly-payment-cut-half-10000-david-beador-court-fight/

Court Document

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/RHOC’-Star-Shannon-Beadors-Divorce-Settlement-Cuts-HerSpousal-Support-From-David-In-Half-To-10000-A-Month.pdf

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Useful 6
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, MajorNelson said:

This was talked about last season, and yes David's company predates the marriage.  We have no knowledge that he gave her shares in the company.  If he didn't then that's the basic reason it is excluded from marital assets.  While married she did have benefit of David's income and dividends/draws he took, which was marital income/assets.

And All Shannon's whining about "getting nothing" is bs.  The forensic accountant is calculating what an "equalization" payment might be from splitting their marital assets.  If they both held the same amount, then she would get no equalization payment.  Recall, they sold that big house and made some $ on it.   As an example where Shannon would get something would be if Shannon was holding 3 million and David holding 5 million, he would owe her 1M.  Which, ahem, is close to the amount that Shannon got (aside from alimony and child support)

Reveal spoiler

She got a 1.4M equalization payment....which is scheduled out as 300k now, 300k in 2020 and then 10k/mo till the balance is paid, which is over almost 7 more years.  She additionally gets alimony (10k/mo) for awhile which includes child support.

https://radaronline.com/photos/rhoc-shannon-beador-divorce-montly-payment-cut-half-10000-david-beador-court-fight/

Court Document

https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/RHOC’-Star-Shannon-Beadors-Divorce-Settlement-Cuts-HerSpousal-Support-From-David-In-Half-To-10000-A-Month.pdf

Good that she got a decent settlement.  This is why these guys send their wives to be on show and then divorce them.  It has happened to so many of them. 

Shannon is being unreasonable in the way she talks.  Yes....David made a lot of money.  But....she spent a bunch of it! Their first home on HWs was a custom luxury home. 

She was a pampered housewife who was spending all their money at Dr. Moon and her daughters were raised by nannies. 

She enjoyed his wealth as a Mrs and was able to stay home because of it. 

And, David is also entitled to her new HWs wealth. It is community property.  

When Teresa divorces Juicy Joe.....he is gonna do well! 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 15

So I had to fast forward through the weaning party to avoid the second hand embarrassment I was sure I would feel.  It's subjective for sure, but it would be so cool to see a woman person on a reality show that just really reveled/owned their sexuality without being so awkwardly juvenile about it.

In her talking head shots Tamra's cleavage looks quite scary...which I guess is fitting considering the person it is attached to

There is something so vulnerable about Kelly, and I really want to like her, but her inability to contain her anger really needs to be looked at and worked on.  It always seems like she is just a few drinks way from a felony.

Edited by elsie
  • Love 20
On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:57 PM, KungFuBunny said:

A video of Tamra listing rumors about Kelly goes viral; Shannon prepares for divorce court; Braunwyn throws a weaning party to celebrate the end of 19 years of breast feeding; Braunwyn invites the ladies to join her on a trip to Miami and Key West.

Airs 11/19/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

To be honest, I do not remember what happened besides them screeching about the rumors another was spreading.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

This show has become too unrealistically scripted. There’s no way someone would say ‘I have texts that prove your best friend is saying bad stuff about you, but I’m not going to show them.’ First off, talked about friend would Demand you give them the texts, which they’d take back to their friend and ask ‘what’s up? Here’s your texts!’  Also, if this person was being called crazy, they’d say “I’m not crazy-here are her texts talking crap about you!”   And if I asked a friend if they said these things and their reply was “Not that I recall.”  ??  No one is accepting that as a response in real life. Too fake. 

• Love 9

If this show is going to insist on including any scenes with Vicki in it, the least they could do is have her harass the topless bartenders and strippers about getting a good education and a real job, like she did with that poor naked sushi girl.  I like my Vicki consistent! LOL

• LOL 19
  • Love 1

Why does Kelly wear that red lipstick on those over inflated lips of hers? It's all I can see when she talks. 

Shannon, STFU please. She lived like a queen for 17 yrs. and apparently still is. She got a nice settlement. And yeah, she is making close to a million a year on her own with this show, her QVC venture, public appearances, etc, so it's a little more difficult to prove that she needs so much money. Oh, and "It's only money" Tamra can STFU, too. We all know she LIVES for the BRAVO money. At the sake of losing and embarrassing her daughter, she is still working for that money. 

Brawnbore tries so hard to be "special". Trust me, people are not any crazier in Miami than they are in LA. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

Just my opinion, but this show has gotten so trashy. I had to turn it off when the boob party started. So crass. It seems to sink lower and lower each week.

It does make one nostalgic for the days when Peggy 1.0 and Alexis would argue over whose lips were bigger.

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 11
12 hours ago, suzyq8017 said:

Is this weaning party a thing? Like outside of Bravo world? I mean, nope, nope, nope. 

I know a couple that threw a party when their youngest (of 4) was potty trained. It was quite different that BWs lactating weenie weaning party. While adult beverages were flowing, it was family friendly. The most raucous thing was the (fully clothed) person of honor running around with a (clean) Pull-Up on his head.

On topic: Emily is a beautiful woman, but I wish she would stop blowing up her lips. With her Resting Bitch Face, all I could see was Wanda:

ce7d733d76ef614d42430278f6702930.jpg

Edited by SweetieDarling
wrong word
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Kelly, if you have texts - show them! I need you to unite the troops! Everyone was so united against Tamra. And then they just scattered when on their own. Meeting with her one-on-one was not a good idea. 

Matt did not fucking cry about Gina's new boyfriend. Stop. 

I hate Vicky, but her snarking on Braunwyn is hilarious. A weaning party is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. No need to announce that you started breastfeeding, finished breastfeeding, are currently breastfeeding, etc. No one cares. If you want a great party with strippers, just say so. 

I did think it was actually mature of Kelly to skip the party. 

And, no, Braunwyn - you're still crazy in Miami. Nah, scratch that. You're not even crazy. You just wish you were. 

Ha !   After the party, Brownstone, her husband, and the strippers probably jumped into the bed together.   Actually,  after they were talking about Tamra all week, I thought they would all come together and give it to Tamra once and for all, but NO!   They caved, especially Shannon.  All wimps.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Yeah he has that sort of overtanned, leathery, shiny look that reads as “something lurks beneath” vibe. Like he’ll hit on you the moment his wife leaves the room or something.

In other words “ slimeball “.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Haha Tamra wins again. She runs this game, and isn’t going to be toppled by moron Kelly or fart mouth Emily. I hate her, but I can’t quit her. 

Tamra wins at nothing.  Her own daughter won't have anything to do with her.  Her son is a loser at 33.

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Shannon, STFU please. She lived like a queen for 17 yrs. and apparently still is. She got a nice settlement.

Shannon's been milking the poor victim card for years.   It says a lot about her character as a person when she continually aligns with someone like Tamra as her ride or die.

Edited by escape
  • Love 24
10 hours ago, LadyK said:

And as much as I never thought I would support Kelly’s argument, I can no longer see Shannon’s continuous support of both Tamra and the cancer scammer. I believe that Shannon has replaced David with Tamra  I really can’t believe I’m saying this because I’ve always thought Kelly was deplorable, but having seen her hazing in Ireland and the cancer scammer’s supposed redemption arc I am truly disappointed in Shannon for having done a 180  to go wholeheartedly on the cancer scammer’s and  the forever despicable Tamra‘s team. I really  gave her credit  for more intelligence than that. I have always gone back-and-forth on Shannon. She is desperately neurotic and I believe both she and David brought out the worst in each other. I’m just disapointed that she cannot see the truly awfulness both Tamra  and the cancer scammer demonstrate. I’ve watched this franchise from the beginning, but I am very disappointed in how it has devolved. The cancer scammer should have been terminated long ago, along with Tamra. Gina has been a terrible addition.  Bring back Jeana, the real OG, and start from scratch. JMO

I liked Shannon from the beginning, but am disappointed in her.  She is booksmart but common sense stupid.  Hanging out with Tamra says it all.  Tamra has Shannon wrapped around her finger and Shannon is so needy she allows it.  Pathetic.

• Love 17
14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Who states what kind of gifts they want on an invitation? Tacky. 

I'll take that for $400 Alex..

Who is the casserole requesting Vicki Gunvalson?

On a side note - I could have sworn we've seen NeedsABrawyn drinking alcoholic beverages since she started on this franchise. The first intro was drinks with Kelly/Shannon and Shannon meeting her for the first time. Then pretty much every group scene thereafter.

So either that baby was weened some time ago OR that baby is drunk in the closet/pantry

• Useful 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Pickles said:

Shannon crying to Tamra about being afraid she won't get financial support from David in the divorce. Tamra's response--oh well, it's only money. Not much support shown for her good friend Shannon. 

Tamra is so SICKENINGLY jealous of Shannon getting any money at all.   Remember - got nothing in her divorce from Simon because neither of them had any money!

4 hours ago, Pippi237 said:

This show has become too unrealistically scripted. There’s no way someone would say ‘I have texts that prove your best friend is saying bad stuff about you, but I’m not going to show them.’ First off, talked about friend would Demand you give them the texts, which they’d take back to their friend and ask ‘what’s up? Here’s your texts!’  Also, if this person was being called crazy, they’d say “I’m not crazy-here are her texts talking crap about you!”   And if I asked a friend if they said these things and their reply was “Not that I recall.”  ??  No one is accepting that as a response in real life. Too fake. 

I think Kelly was about to whip out her phone to show Shannon but then realized she had said some nasty stuff too!  She would probably like to delete her responses, but that looks suspicious too. 

• Love 15
12 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Why does Bronte keep saying that she breastfed for 18 (or is it 19) years straight? There is an 8 year gap between her oldest son, and the next kids - the twins. Is she saying that she breastfed her oldest son until he was 8 and she had more kids to take his place? Hardly. And no one made you have 7 kids Bronte, and no one made you breast feed any of them. So stop embarrassing your kids. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree - she really is Deb's daughter. 

Mr Bronte.....

You know I think I figured it out,  It's pretty obvious.  She is disclosing this without having to say it openly.  Mr Bronte kept her lactating for those 8 years. 

Also, she is celebrating "no more babies" and is telling us Mr Bronte is counted as one of the babies.

• LOL 7

I cannot imagine any mother of even 1 child, let alone 7, allowing herself to be filmed drunk with her boobs hanging out and humping anything in sight.  I don't think I'm a prude by any means but the desperation of some of these women who lower themselves to such a degrading level sexually has me shaking my head.  Braunwynn looks like a walking venereal disease at this point!

• LOL 2
  • Love 18
15 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

I cannot imagine any mother of even 1 child, let alone 7, allowing herself to be filmed drunk with her boobs hanging out and humping anything in sight.  I don't think I'm a prude by any means but the desperation of some of these women who lower themselves to such a degrading level sexually has me shaking my head.  Braunwynn looks like a walking venereal disease at this point!

What?  Like this?  This is why Shane does not bother me.  Emily is no victim.   She is rubbing her crotchless panties all over this stripper. 

Look..it is Yawnin looking like Gretchen’s doppelgänger.....matching horse dentures and all!

Next season we find out they are broke grifters.....and, the Love Shack is one of those Airbnb places. 

2135B50D-CC35-4239-A5E3-CE096E64E401.jpeg

907FF676-725D-4123-92A6-D8BAC97EA2E7.jpeg

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I love the editors of this show. It never fails that when Kelly runs down someone else's intelligence, she says something stupid, This time it was referring to Stockholm as Sockholm. Sheesh. 

And she said you'd find a picture of Tamra when she really meant that you'd find a picture of Shannon (the hostage).

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

She probably wears them to cover the bald spots she has from all that bleach making her hair fall out.

As well as to cover up the tape-in tracks on that greasy smelly head.

They're also used to keep the marbles from rolling out of her ears

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Because she’s stupid that way.  See how she let Tamra minipulate her when they had that meeting?  She’s like “duh”.  She gets mesmerized by Tamra’s bullshit.  She should of called Tamra a liar and troublemaker, then walk away.

It's not even that. Tamra is David. She fills that void emotionally for Shannon. It's behavior she is used to. Shannon stayed with David for 17 years - and would still be with him if he hadn't filed for divorce. Does anyone here think he only cheated twice? Shannon will do the same for Tamra and Vicki - she'll stick around for 17 years of abuse from them too as well as fall on the sword for them.

This is why she folded like a lawn chair over Tamra. In the whole scheme of things Tamra and Vicki are way more important to her than Kelly. Kelly was a good friend to have when she was on the outs with both Tamra and Vicki. Kelly was useful to "Shannon needs a new man in her life and wants to bar hop and wants to start dating" Now that Shannon has a steady - Shannon has no use for her. She wants to hang out with friends that are "coupled" up.

• Useful 3
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Pippi237 said:

Did you notice how Tamra printed out Kelly's "texts" to her? Funny she didn't just hand over her phone and show her the entire text exchange. Tamra is deleting shit left and right

• Useful 5
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Shannon, STFU please. She lived like a queen for 17 yrs. and apparently still is. She got a nice settlement. And yeah, she is making close to a million a year on her own with this show, her QVC venture, public appearances, etc, so it's a little more difficult to prove that she needs so much money. 

I think it's about time Shannon stand on her own two feet and be a try to be a better example for her daughters instead of begging for money from her ex. 

One would think that by now, I would be immune to shock when I watch any of the housewives shows. I’ve been watching them from the beginning. However, 34 minutes into this show and I have to pause my recording because my mouth is hanging agape at Kelly, who just announced on national television that she taught her daughter how to use a tampon. Apparently there is zero awareness that the kids At school will tease her mercilessly about this. Is it a prerequisite to being a housewife that these women have to be narcissistic and unaware of how their behavior affects others? If I were Jolie, I don’t think I’d ever want to see my mother again after that humiliation.

• Love 8

Tamra, you are a terrible actress and although this is supposed to be a reality show, the word reality does not apply to you when you are on camera. Vicki, you are a disgusting human being and your constant little girl cutesy behavior is making my stomach hurt when I have to watch it. Gina, go away.Braunwyn, go away. Kelly, get some help. You need it. And I think I need help because I continue to torture myself by watching the shows even though I get zero enjoyment out of it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9

So Kelly's brother is the one who said that she pushed their mother down the steps? That to me is more than a rumor (like the train BS) but rather an allegation that warrants investigation and yeah, even discussion. Kelly acts like anything that is said about her is entirely false and untrue and should never be talked about by the ladies. I take her side on the train thing but really most of the other things have rings of truth. Yeah, she has been to anger management. Years ago, she did get into an altercation at Jolie's school but notice how careful she was to say she wasn't banned AT THE MOMENT. She did get into an altercation in public over Brian. Kelly is ratchet as hell but I am here for her VS Tamra. 

Tamra truly is a human cockroach. She not only survives - she thrives in the face of adverse conditions. I'm as disappointed and disgusted by her ability to outmaneuver these dummies as I knew I would be.

I genuinely dislike Gina. When she talks about hooking up with Matt or him being jealous & wanting her back she gets this shit-eating grin on her face and pauses waiting for a reaction.  I really think she is trying to soothe her bruised and battered ego with this "revelations" that probably aren't even true. 

Bronte's husband? I am fascinated by his Countess Luann statement necklaces and also I spent my time wanting for him to turn around so I can see the back of his head and shirt because part of me expects to see the hair dye, Grecian Formula in galaxy black, bleeding down his neck and staining his shirt. 

Notice how Bronte never really has the HW over to her home? I am beginning to think that Bronte's sex apartment is just a ruse and a recent acquire that she got  just so she wouldn't have to have these OC bitches all up in her house.

Miami?

L3u7.gif

So I am guessing no out of country HW trip because of Gina's DUI?

6 hours ago, Lizzing said:

If this show is going to insist on including any scenes with Vicki in it, the least they could do is have her harass the topless bartenders and strippers about getting a good education and a real job, like she did with that poor naked sushi girl.  I like my Vicki consistent! LOL

Vicki is all about female empowerment. LOL! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I think Kelly was about to whip out her phone to show Shannon but then realized she had said some nasty stuff too!  She would probably like to delete her responses, but that looks suspicious too. 

I think you're right. Kelly would do her cause a real service if she would admit her part in it. Tamra wasn't talking shit in a vacuum. Kelly was likely a part of it as well. She should just be honest about it. Since she's not Shannon's BFF, she doesn't has as much of an obligation towards her. 

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

It's not even that. Tamra is David. She fills that void emotionally for Shannon. It's behavior she is used to. Shannon stayed with David for 17 years - and would still be with him if he hadn't filed for divorce. Does anyone here think he only cheated twice? Shannon will do the same for Tamra and Vicki - she'll stick around for 17 years of abuse from them too as well as fall on the sword for them.

This is why she folded like a lawn chair over Tamra. In the whole scheme of things Tamra and Vicki are way more important to her than Kelly. Kelly was a good friend to have when she was on the outs with both Tamra and Vicki. Kelly was useful to "Shannon needs a new man in her life and wants to bar hop and wants to start dating" Now that Shannon has a steady - Shannon has no use for her. She wants to hang out with friends that are "coupled" up.

100% co-sign all of this. It's why I just can't quit Shannon. I'm super frustrated with her right now. But she's a mentally and emotionally damaged woman - who's jumping from one asshole to the other. Because it's all she knows; and all she thinks she deserves. It just makes me sad. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
11 minutes ago, Mar said:

Tamra, you are a terrible actress and although this is supposed to be a reality show, the word reality does not apply to you when you are on camera. Vicki, you are a disgusting human being and your constant little girl cutesy behavior is making my stomach hurt when I have to watch it. Gina, go away.Braunwyn, go away. Kelly, get some help. You need it. And I think I need help because I continue to torture myself by watching the shows even though I get zero enjoyment out of it.

You took the words right out of my mouth.  I thought maybe Vikie and Tamra would be out next season, but I’m watching the “Bravo Com” show from Sunday night and it looks like they are here to stay according to Andy and the audience.  As of now, the only newbie looks like Lea McSweeney on the housewives of N.Y.City.  Maybe more to come yet .. I don’t know.  Anyhow, the show with Andy was great, and I was like a kid in the candy store loving every one of them, except Vikie and Tamra.  I’m hooked, like a fool when it comes to these stupid shows.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Tamra is so SICKENINGLY jealous of Shannon getting any money at all.   Remember - got nothing in her divorce from Simon because neither of them had any money!

At that outdoor lunch w Tamra, Icki and The wife of shane (I can NOT remember her name)  Wife of shane said (paraphase) "boy you live far out in the country".  tamra says "yeah, we like it out here, who wants to live by the ocean anyways? you couldn't pay me to live at the ocean"  and then I heard the narrator say "it was right then that everyone at the table agreed that Tamra could never afford the ocean"

• LOL 9
  • Love 10

Brawny, her weirdo husband, and their spawn are vile. Brawny acts like a Housewives super fan . They remind me of some of those vapid YouTube’rs that turn their lives into a filming opportunity. Poor Brawny takes her cues on aging gracefully from Mama Deb ( the clown). 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Jeebus, when you are sleazier and more low rent than the folks on Love After Lockup, there's a problem.  

As I remember, Shannon married David over the age of 30 and had been working, then stayed home to care for their family.  How in the holy hell does she not get some level of alimony after 17 years?  (Not to mention the lifestyle she had grown accustomed to during most of those 17 years.)  

I understand that Kelly didn't want to disrupt Braunwyn's weaning party (what the fuck is a weaning party???) but she should have gone and confronted Tamra and her lies face to face.  And girl, if you have texts where Tamra is bashing Shannon, show them to Shannon!  She's not going to believe you otherwise.  

I am basically ready to check out of this shit show (and again, I watch Love After Lockup, for God's sake.)   Tamra is a two-faced sea beast that continues to lie, lie, lie and start shit and nobody is calling her on it, even after she's on film lying and starting shit.  I despise her so much I'm not sure I can continue to watch this unless she's going to get her ass handed to her.

BTW, Tamra, I lived where you currently live and I also lived by the ocean.  There is no contest.  If you're saying you couldn't be paid to live by the ocean, it's because you can't afford it.  Period.  

• Love 22
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

What?  Like this?  This is why Shane does not bother me.  Emily is no victim.   She is rubbing her crotchless panties all over this stripper. 

Look..it is Yawnin looking like Gretchen’s doppelgänger.....matching horse dentures and all!

Next season we find out they are broke grifters.....and, the Love Shack is one of those Airbnb places. 

2135B50D-CC35-4239-A5E3-CE096E64E401.jpeg

907FF676-725D-4123-92A6-D8BAC97EA2E7.jpeg

Opps.  Hernia coming.  Poor guy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1