Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E16: Viral Videos and Vendettas

• Start Topic

So, after yapping on this thread all last night, I read about Kelly and her engagement.  Seems like she’s been in N.Y. for awhile and is in a feud with her ex. I guess Jolie is with him while Kelly was in N.Y. as Jolie has to go to school in California.  The article stated Kelly just might quit the housewives?  If she stays in N.Y. near her fiancé, is she allowed to take Jolie here to live if she chooses?  Interesting.

• Useful 2
7 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

So, after yapping on this thread all last night, I read about Kelly and her engagement.  Seems like she’s been in N.Y. for awhile and is in a feud with her ex. I guess Jolie is with him while Kelly was in N.Y. as Jolie has to go to school in California.  The article stated Kelly just might quit the housewives?  If she stays in N.Y. near her fiancé, is she allowed to take Jolie here to live if she chooses?  Interesting.

She can not take Jolie out of state (California) to live in NY.

They have joint physical custody - I think 50/50

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

She can not take Jolie out of state (California) to live in NY.

They have joint physical custody - I think 50/50

So if this Rick Leventhal or whatever lives and works in N.Y., that is a problem of where to live.  Right?

• Love 2
On 11/20/2019 at 3:47 PM, MajorNelson said:

For what it's worth, I found the Love Shack.  It is close to John Wayne Airport, is a regular apartment complex, and a 2BR rents for average $3800/month.

Bronte's house has a preview at Bravo website,  Seems like it might in Newport Coast high up in the hills.  I'd agree with her about not letting those "OC bitches all up in her house."

Ok, who would pay $3800 per month for a place you go to maybe 4 times a month? These fools could go to a hotel and save 2k at least. That’s $45,600 per year, without adding utilities. 

Liars. It’s an AirBNB. 

• Love 8

I swear I can only take about 3 to 5 minutes at a time of this episode without laughing my ass off at the stupidity and wannabe behavior!

okay...I just saw Brownwhen and Shaaawn...driving to Laguuunaaaah...“Tuvalu”... where they are checking the local for her “whining” party...

they sound so much like the “Kaleefournyuns“ Saturday night live skit…(aka The Californians)..with their drawn out vowels...it cracks me uuuup!!!!

I know I have an obsession for quirky humor… And I’m sorry to shove it down your face it may seem...But these episodes are so Arrested Development Bluth Family (from Newport Beach) sitchaayyyyshuns...

and they all are living ridiculous satire sketch comedy “sotchuuwayshuns” like a Sketch comedy show mentioned above...

Maybe that’s my light at the end of the tunnel it’s not a train… I used to be invested now I just laugh my ass off

My point is… And I’m having a hard time making myself clear…

everybody on the show is no longer “real“ to me they’re all caricatures of these characters in Orange County, suthuuurn Kyalifournyu!! 🤣

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Ok, who would pay $3800 per month for a place you go to maybe 4 times a month? These fools could go to a hotel and save 2k at least. That’s $45,600 per year, without adding utilities. 

Liars. It’s an AirBNB. 

If you have millions and want to spend an extra $50k per year, I suppose that's up to them. 

For the party, the limos and ubers pulled up to that complex; and also over several weeks, camera shots have shown views from like the 4th or 5th floor.  There is the possibility It could be staged by production, and was arranged as a place to film for 3 months of the season if the complex gave them a short term rental, but I have my doubts.  

ETA: DARN, I HATE MERGED MESSAGES!

3 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

everybody on the show is no longer “real“ to me they’re all caricatures of these characters in Orange County, suthuuurn Kyalifournyu!! 🤣

So drop Real from the title...it might be 

The Kyalifournyu Housewives of Orange County, Like Totally!!

Edited by MajorNelson
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Yep.  Kelly met him 3 mos ago and this is her fourth or fifth engagement ring, so far.  He is a Fox News correspondent.

Yeah...I know who he is. Who the hell asks a woman to marry him after only three months of "dating" and having never met her only child??? Like I said before, they will never make it to the altar.

• Love 8

As it turns out I see another light at the end of the tunnel… LOL I took a screenshot of those tea towels that Brownwhen and Shaaawn... looked at in Lageewwwna?...

anyway… I looked it up online and I had to put on a pair of depends…I laughed so hard

(thank you Junie Allison (RIP) for the forever depending on you membership...Kimberly Clark!!!!! 👏

Yes I peed, I laughed, I cried... and now dehydrated perhaps as I’m laughing my ass off at all the difference towel quotes. I ended up going through and putting 38 in my shopping cart.… Then I went to contacts and found the number… And spoke to this lovely girl named Jen and she’s going to work out to work out a wholesale price! fingers crossed 🤞.

I have three daughters… And five daughters in law… And with all the kids… These towels are the perfect gift for the right price… We all need to replace their kitchen towels on occasion...and these are fun...

Thank God at least one good thing came out of this episode…I continue to have a hard time getting througg the whole thing. 🤣LMAO

good heaven... All my above description… Comes across to me in the tone of freeway directions around LA a Suuuutheeern Kyaleefournyu!!!

It’s like a song you hear and keep singing to yourself for 3-14 days...can’t shake it man!!!!

The tone/timbre keeps playing in my head.. like  Toooaataaaaly dudes!!
Now I’m bushed...so I’m going to go sit down on my Kyaleefouryu Oak chaair!!😅

..and vape..lol

shout out to

secondnaturebyhand in beautiful Wisconsin

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

So if this Rick Leventhal or whatever lives and works in N.Y., that is a problem of where to live.  Right?

I know that Kelly and Michael are divorced but I don't know if the custody, division of assets and alimony, child support details have been finalized.

The custody - or how Jolie's time with each parent is divvied up - I don't know what arrangement is in place right now. It could be like Shannon's - 1 week with her and next week with him. Or maybe it's Kelly gets her 4 days week 1 and 3 and then gets her 3 days week 2 and 4.

They married and as a couple lived with their child in California. When they divorced both of them lived in California. It wouldn't be fair to Jolie to have her fly out every other week to NY - it's too much stress. Then going to 3 different schools and 2 different states with different curriculums? Gah! It is not fair to either parent if a child is moved out of the state. The courts would most likely side with Michael.

Kelly can go back to court to try to change custody arrangements. i.e. have Jolie live with her in NY during all school breaks and the rest of the time Jolie stays with Michael. If she attempts to change custody where Jolie lives with her the majority of the time and flies to California to be with her dad during school breaks - I don't see him giving in - he'll fight her in court.

It would be problematic just by Kelly moving to let's say San Diego. It's logistically stressful to the child,

I also wonder how alimony has been set up. Does Kelly lose it - if she re-marries?

• Useful 4
16 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I know that Kelly and Michael are divorced but I don't know if the custody, division of assets and alimony, child support details have been finalized.

The custody - or how Jolie's time with each parent is divvied up - I don't know what arrangement is in place right now. It could be like Shannon's - 1 week with her and next week with him. Or maybe it's Kelly gets her 4 days week 1 and 3 and then gets her 3 days week 2 and 4.

They married and as a couple lived with their child in California. When they divorced both of them lived in California. It wouldn't be fair to Jolie to have her fly out every other week to NY - it's too much stress. Then going to 3 different schools and 2 different states with different curriculums? Gah! It is not fair to either parent if a child is moved out of the state. The courts would most likely side with Michael.

Kelly can go back to court to try to change custody arrangements. i.e. have Jolie live with her in NY during all school breaks and the rest of the time Jolie stays with Michael. If she attempts to change custody where Jolie lives with her the majority of the time and flies to California to be with her dad during school breaks - I don't see him giving in - he'll fight her in court.

It would be problematic just by Kelly moving to let's say San Diego. It's logistically stressful to the child,

I also wonder how alimony has been set up. Does Kelly lose it - if she re-marries?

Just as I thought.  Maybe that’s why aKelly and her ex are fighting now that he knows about the engagement.  The poor kid will be torn now.  I’m not familiar about alimony at all.  Thanks.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

Yeah...I know who he is. Who the hell asks a woman to marry him after only three months of "dating" and having never met her only child??? Like I said before, they will never make it to the altar.

Well, after they met, they went on a nice vacation.  Need I say more?  Lol.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

@Shellbell59 Do you have a link for those towels? I won’t ask for a discount as I’d only get a few. (Kary from RHOD can kiss my butt). 

OK I will try to do that I will try my best to send that to you but keep in mind I’m an old woman and very low in technology acumen… If nothing else I’ll just send you the actual 

“intercyberspacewebsite” address URPS office info 👍☝️
I’ll get right on that because I’ve had some bad luck trying to transfer “insert other media” or “choose these files” with the little paperclip next door below but I’ll give it a shot hell yeah!

groovy..

I’m on it like white on rice…… LOL I have to go change my depends first but I’ll get back right back to you 😆

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

OK I will try to do that I will try my best to send that to you but keep in mind I’m an old woman and very low in technology acumen…

Not to worry. I have the technological skills of a guppy. I can’t even send a link. I need to get a grandchild to teach me how to over the holidays. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Okay it’s either my lo tech issue or my phone Because I cannot seem to upload any link… So I’m just gonna spell it out for you… Don’t worry I won’t draw a picture I’ll just spell it out… LOL

oh oh ..oh!!!

See if I can send a screen pop of their site… LOL here we go I’m in a try again dammit I’m not gonna stop till I get it right🤣

Oh my God… It’s actually uploading we’re getting there we getting there and BOOYAH!!! we’ve got it

tell Jen that “shellbell59 “ sent ya 🥴😉😉 wink wink ...

good luck..those towels are like  Lays potato chips...you can’t buy just one or 3...hilarious if one has a quirk sense of humor and friends/fam follow suit

omg...everybody can see my fucking cart full of 38 towels!!! I hope this doesn’t bring on any crackers...as I cannot seem to remove the image… It might be a conspiracy theory but I don’t like to show anything personal as to time date and how many things in my shopping cart… LOL what the fuck I trust y’all...

651AA33E-97D2-42C6-B3B7-E7B8BA4CE7D7.jpeg

Edited by Shellbell59
Hackers not crackers...although a cracker sounds good right about now!
  • Love 1

Oh Brownwhen...thanks for this odd memory 

no..Obvi it’s not the same dress… But still...”simyuolar but dinfrent”...

(That was a running inside joke between my late bestest friend...these weird terms we would make up..

We also called the store “Smart & Final”... we called it

”Dumb & Tentative ” 😆

6D3E0A2A-F0FF-4C20-8E3C-5324FC6B4746.jpeg

Edited by Shellbell59
5 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

If you have millions and want to spend an extra $50k per year, I suppose that's up to them. 

For the party, the limos and ubers pulled up to that complex; and also over several weeks, camera shots have shown views from like the 4th or 5th floor.  There is the possibility It could be staged by production, and was arranged as a place to film for 3 months of the season if the complex gave them a short term rental, but I have my doubts.  

ETA: DARN, I HATE MERGED MESSAGES!

So drop Real from the title...it might be 

The Kyalifournyu Housewives of Orange County, Like Totally!!

People who have millions are usually smart, and don’t spend 45k on “love shack “ rentals. They buy the love shack, and make a profit when they sell it.

im smelling a Bellino esque situation here. And Brown Liar’s husband looks like one of those cheesy, creepy looking pervs who would have hung around the Playboy Mansion in the ‘80’s and hit on the hired help, because he wasn’t important enough to be able to speak with the playmates. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Just as I thought.  Maybe that’s why aKelly and her ex are fighting now that he knows about the engagement.  The poor kid will be torn now.  I’m not familiar about alimony at all.  Thanks.

Generally if let's say the husband is paying alimony to the wife. They continue to pay this alimony. The obligation of future alimony ends when the supported spouse re-marries.

Years ago, there was a Nip Tuck actor - I can't remember his name. Anyhow he was married to a Brooke somebody and they divorced and he payed alimony. She soon went on to have another relationship but didn't marry him because alimony from the ex would end. She married the new guy like 10+ years after divorcing husband 1.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Fuck you Gina...

you’ve never been to a weaneeing party unless we count the time you drank a bottle of wine by yourself after finishing your breastfeeding....

let’s change that to “times” you drank the bottle yourself since breast feeding and it never stopped

party on Garth...Wayne and Gina!!!

you kill me with you warbler uptone voice and feigned “responsible-like” BS

gawd she Irks me...

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 3

IMO ...this is the most gorgeous version/image I have seen thus far of Emily..
those pumped up pursed lips are pulled back..natural look....

keep laughing gurl...and you just might make your season three!!! 
just don’t sell yourself out to the devil like Gina has

fuck you Gina!

12C166C0-A6F4-4402-BF58-40264F266B68.jpeg

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

As it turns out I see another light at the end of the tunnel… LOL I took a screenshot of those tea towels that Brownwhen and Shaaawn... looked at in Lageewwwna?...

anyway… I looked it up online and I had to put on a pair of depends…I laughed so hard

(thank you Junie Allison (RIP) for the forever depending on you membership...Kimberly Clark!!!!! 👏

Yes I peed, I laughed, I cried... and now dehydrated perhaps as I’m laughing my ass off at all the difference towel quotes. I ended up going through and putting 38 in my shopping cart.… Then I went to contacts and found the number… And spoke to this lovely girl named Jen and she’s going to work out to work out a wholesale price! fingers crossed 🤞.

I have three daughters… And five daughters in law… And with all the kids… These towels are the perfect gift for the right price… We all need to replace their kitchen towels on occasion...and these are fun...

Thank God at least one good thing came out of this episode…I continue to have a hard time getting througg the whole thing. 🤣LMAO

good heaven... All my above description… Comes across to me in the tone of freeway directions around LA a Suuuutheeern Kyaleefournyu!!!

It’s like a song you hear and keep singing to yourself for 3-14 days...can’t shake it man!!!!

The tone/timbre keeps playing in my head.. like  Toooaataaaaly dudes!!
Now I’m bushed...so I’m going to go sit down on my Kyaleefouryu Oak chaair!!😅

..and vape..lol

shout out to

secondnaturebyhand in beautiful Wisconsin

You can find those silly phrases towels anywhere, even here in Iowa! BW and her hubby ate just so super duper  funnnnnay and cuuuute, tho! Ugh, HATE. 😒

• Love 2
On 11/20/2019 at 7:08 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Y'all, I not caught up on the thread.  I was in the hospital all day and you'd think I'd want to chill out, but all I wanted to do is catch up with my pals here, so here it goes.  I apologize if my post isn't what it should be, and if I'm repeating anything already said:  

This is getting way too fucking meta with the Tamra/Shannon exchange being "overhead" and told to the the news media...?  Ok, show, you are officially the new Beverly Hills.  I have a law degree and I can't follow this to save my bacon.  Basically, what Tamra said in response to the "Kelly threw her mom down the stairs" gig was, "I didn't say that; I was supporting Kelly when Vicki was throwing Kelly under the bus." Second consecutive episode Tamra blamed Vicki.  Last episode was, "I only said 'train' because Vicki was saying she knew a lot about Kelly."  Or some shit.

Tamra, you have me going back to law school with something I learned in Torts called "transferred intent."  See, if it's my intention to kill Billy, but Bobby jumps in the way to save him, and I kill Bobby by accident, I still have intent, which transfers from Billy to Bobby.  In other words, if Tamra is taking someone else down in her wake, she's still fucking wrong, even if it's not the intended party.  It's not a defense to say, "Kelly, I wasn't talking shit about you; I was talking shit about Vicki." K, bitch, you were still talking shit, which means we have problems.  Just don't talk shit.  it's that simple.  I manage to do it seven days a week.  Now, do I listen to shit?  That's another story for another day and time haha.

Tamra is so fucking afraid.  If the rest of the bitches could get their affairs in order, they could take her down.  Damn the inhumanity!

Emily, for a lawyer, you sure do seem peculiar in saying that you can't talk about someone else's lawsuit.  If a judge issues a gag order, that another thing. But anyone is able to comment on Taliban Jim suing Tamra.  I find it to be justice of a higher order, and I don't even like the Smelly Dork (is there anyone who does?  Shane?)

The weaning party...I'll leave that to y'all, as you've all covered it better than I could've.  I just can't believe the level of raunch it gathered, and right quick.  Braunwynn, your sex pad is not exactly Vicki's backyard though; lots of people in a tiny space.

All I'm going to say about Gina is that it is her most guttural human wish that Matt was crying over Dr Hottie.  It never happened.  Also, can we drop this "Dr Hottie" shit?  It's way too reminiscent of Kim Z from Atlanta screeching "thank you, Pa-PA," to her married boyfriend for purchasing her an SUV.

I'm going to leave all the Kelly tampon stuff and Shannon's Stockholm Syndrome to y'all.  

Vicki, s stopped clock is still right twice a day, and when you said "who cares" about Braunwynn, and then said that Braunwynn really likes herself, you were spot damn on.

Braunwynn, there are a lot of women like you in Miami; I'll give ya that.  However, you know who is also like Miami cougars? Um, the women of OC.  Swear to God.  When I first started watching this show back in '06, and I was living in Miami, but not from there, when the gals went out, specifically Kim Bryant, I was like, "holy shit, they are just like these mid-40s desperate Miami broads."  Nothing new to see here.

I'm sorry, I don't' have it within me to try to fend off pissing anyone off tonight; I'm too medicated, so I'm just going to say what I have to say:  Shannon, if youre not with the guy any more, why not go to fucking Key West?  He can't hurt you anymore;  he cheated in LA and you still go there for USC games!

I hated Shannon's conversation with her lawyer, as it was about the most contrived thing I've seen since Gina aired her meeting with her lawyer.  I don't care who signed which waiver for what--the fact of the matter is that these details would have been disclosed and discussed way before the deposition and the trail. All Shannon was doing was trying to get her side of the story out there, and her lawyer facilitated that, and I actually think that's disgusting for the profession.

Call me old fashioned, and this is for @Shellbell59 and all the Arrested Development references, but this is how I think a lawyer should be:

B308B642-E4D8-4A5B-8B60-D9A3332C4ECF-6698-0000039D560CDD54.thumb.png.322673ad838e47a6549b020f1395cc70.pngB308B642-E4D8-4A5B-8B60-D9A3332C4ECF-6698-0000039D560CDD54.thumb.png.322673ad838e47a6549b020f1395cc70.png

I almost never air my dirty laundry as a rule, but I went through real shit today, and just being able to post this takes a light off my load, so that y'all so much!  

So, at the risk of copying Jay-Z, "thank you, thank you, you're far too kind."

Just wanted to sayimage.jpeg.46d20f9059aa05a2c495d97d2db57a10.jpegimage.png.69239196c7fd061b465d13675e1ebd0f.pngimage.jpeg.c87f3b3669de02db87882ee38c89322b.jpegimage.png.b74a665f731795a4bb554a2f7a59c12b.pngimage.jpeg.caa721e0f1df2c7c27064e7aed5e86d8.jpegimage.png.cffb5fbfdd9eb6356ea3c4536a410efd.pngimage.jpeg.9aeba4d524ad3399a65459584a1e6373.jpegimage.png.daca8ae67cdb629e2a489b8389c046ad.png...hope things are better 

omg I’m shitting Twinkies 

I just had to suffer one of the longest phone updates ever...

suddenly ended up with all these weird unicorns… I didn’t push any of those… But they somehow ended up in post and I can’t remove them…

the only up side is they’re kind of cute in a “my little pony” way...

rut roh...that last one just said “In Vino Veritas”...

nah...they’re not that cute...

they also speak Latin and “I definitely hate them”

Doc Holliday… Circa 1881

I think I’ve been hacked by Tamra that’s stupid bitch conniving bitch

omg...Seriously..Can you please help...? I’ve already tried calling my carrier and Apple....you’re all super smart and I’m old AF and lo tech...no shit... these damn unicorns just showed up on an email I sent to the arresting officer/arraignment judge of kid that jumped through my kitchen window....I don’t think he will take me seriously 

I can’t seem to get rid of these unicorns!!! They suddenly showed up after my last phone update....and I cannot remove them!!! They’re like leaches (at least leaches have a redeeming value..) but these amojiOkoboji avatar things are creepy 

they have taken over...send help if I don’t answer 

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 1
On 11/21/2019 at 6:15 AM, Hiyo said:

I like Shannon overall, but stupid doesn't realize Tamra will be using this as a weapon forever against her ("I gave UP going to Key West with the OTHERS to stay in MIAMI with YOU! Like a REAL friend would!").

Good point...!!!

^^^ 

This is so cute.  I love unicorns!  Yeah, everything is much better re the spouse.  Sorry about your job.  My job sucks Italian sandwiches too.  The way I imagine Gina sucking off Dr. Hottie's semen.  I'm sorry, but that bitch has this look about her that I know about.  She probably gives mediocre to good head, but fashions herself a queen in bed because she swallows.  Big fucking deal, bimbo.  When you love someone (you'll know what that means someday), it's not some huge accomplishment to swallow.  When you're with the right guy, you want to swallow, and you get of on giving oral sex.  Gina is a dumb slob.

My husband is still in hospital, but I just went there and visited him and we had an entire discussion about Real Housewives of Dallas.  I hope they keep him on whatever meds the have him on now!  Whose husband, except for Sean, wants to hear a play-by-play about Leeanne and Kary?  Ok, who am I kidding--he didn't want a play-by-play; he tolerated it!

I didn't hear Tamra say she would stay in Miami with Shannon.  It's definitely a power play.  I lived in Miami for law school and beyond, and it's my favorite city in the world, not just US.  However, Key West can be lots of fun too, and I wish Shannon would shake off this fear or whatever has a hold of her.  

My husband never cheated on me (If he did, he'd have a second reason to be in the hospital; I'm joking, I would never hurt him physically, I'd just tell him to get the fuck out and serve him with divorce papers), but, I mean, the places I've been with exes?  Mexico, Chicago, Prague, England, Edinborough, Rome, Sorrento. Capri, Naples, Athens, Delphi, Olypmpia, Corfu, Mykonos, Paris...who gives a shit about an ex?  I hope, if and when my husband gets better, we can go to those places anew.  Although I'd like to see Vienna and Cairo and Tel Aviv and Germany before re-visiting places.  Point being, Shannon, don't get so caught up in what an ex did and with whom.  You are so much bigger and better than that.

And I'm not saying Shannon must see that right here and now while she's hurting. I still have times when I get up in my feelings about exes from high school and college. Usually the diatribe in my head starts with, "and WHO THE FUCK DID HE THINK HE WAS RIDING THE MOVING ESCALATOR WHILE I WALKED" type of nonsense, so if that's where Shannon's head is at, fine, I can't think for her.  

I'm just hoping she can get past it for her own sake, even though Miami-Dade County can't get old, the way Monroe County (Key West) can.  There is quite literally no way of having "done" Miami, the way that no one can really say they've "done" New York.  Key West, on the other hand?  It takes a few hours at most to walk up and down Duvall Street and marvel at the Macaw in the cage and karaoke bars.  NEXT!

Shannon, you have overcome so much, including dining at the same place as "the affair.'  So smoke some weed and go to fucking Key West and return to Miami the next day, because it's fucking everything.  Fuck David.  Can you imagine them having sex?  If anyone saw the movie Office Space, it was probably like having Lumberg on top.  

DA3E4C41-740D-4855-B278-966BCEE6AF1E-7847-0000048BA1D8F783.jpg.bc5862a9835f1f407af5b756b3c7c7cb.jpg

Fuck David.  And if my husband cheated on me, I'd give him his walking papers in a second.  No one has to be in a committed relationship.  But when you give your word and break it, fuck you, I want to go to the beach and show off my new divorced body and maybe even make out with a stranger in San Diego.  Or Key West.  Or both.  If David is still informing your life choices, hunny, go toke up with Kelly and reflect on that.  Sheet. That's all I have to say.

• Love 6
On 11/21/2019 at 10:11 AM, Shellbell59 said:

Gawd I’m more behind on RHOC than I thought...more than an episode and a half...this is a major “Aha moment”

I used to watch it as soon as possible...Bravo is in stale stinky jump shark mode across the board...IMO...it looks as though I am really sick of the stupid repetitive formula...(i’ve mentioned it… But now the proof is in the putting as my subconscious is actually following through..🙅‍♀️)

This. I used to look forward to RHOC. Now, if there is absolutely nothing else I can think of to watch and I have absolutely nothing else to do, I find myself thinking, "well I suppose I could watch RHOC," and then spending time trying to decide if I'm really up to doing so. I think I'm out on BH, I haven't watched NJ or ATL in years, I've never watched Dallas or Potomac, and I'm on the fence about NYC. It's the screeching and how absolutely vile these shows make women look (or the women make themselves look). 

Edited by NoWhammies
  • Love 6
On 11/20/2019 at 4:31 AM, oceanview said:

As soon as that was coming up, I switched to CNN.   I knew it would be tacky at the party  and I had no need to see these women in action with strippers AGAIN.    Cannot wait for this show to go away, so I don't keep thinking it will get better.

I´ve never really considered not watching the show, I like almost all the RH-shows no matter how dumb, boring or annoying they become, however, this was just too much. I turned the episode off when they were preparing for the party, the previews were enough. I can´t stand Bronwyn´s tackiness (absolutely not what the show needs more of) and seeing an older lady like Tamra constantly getting drunk and yelling or flashing her boobs etc. I like Kelly as a crazy woman on tv, at least she´s got her heart in her right place unlike some others, but I would probably have changed my mind if I had seen the tampon scene. I´m happy to have missed it, just so I can continue liking her a tiny bit. I really can´t wait for the villains and their minions to get their comeuppance - that means Tamra, Vicky and Shannon (she´s not beyond redemption though), and most of all Gina who has become one of my most hated housewives of all time. Her voice, her face, her attitude, her lifestyle and her clothing is the worst. I know this franchise isn´t known for having classy ladies but she is still just wrong for it, she´s not even fun to laugh at or hate.

8 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

This. I used to look forward to RHOC. Now, if there is absolutely nothing else I can think of to watch and I have absolutely nothing else to do, I find myself thinking, "well I suppose I could watch RHOC," and then spending time trying to decide if I'm really up to doing so. I think I'm out on BH, I haven't watched NJ or ATL in years, I've never watched Dallas or Potomac, and I'm on the fence about NYC. It's the screeching and how absolutely vile these shows make women look (or the women make themselves look). 

It´s strange, I think Dallas actually has the classiest group now. They have some crazy ones and mean ones but they´re not constantly yelling or taking things into weird territories that make viewers uncomfortable.

• Love 4
On 11/21/2019 at 12:45 PM, Happy Camper said:

Kelly is a horrible mother. Engaged to a guy who hasn't even met her 13 year old daughter. Wouldn't she want to make sure that they get along before promising to marry him? What a thoughtless, selfish woman. Not surprised at anything Kelly does. Poor Jolie.

From sunny California to the concrete jungle is a very big jump.  What’s she gonna do all day while he’s corresponding, without her daughter no less.  Maybe she thinks she’ll hang out with Ramona and the rest and be a Hamptons socialite. I don’t think she thought this through enough.  How could she leave Jolie?  I could never.  This is a very crucial age for a young girl.  Hmmmm, daughter or boyfriend of 3 months .. let me think.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 11/20/2019 at 3:47 PM, MajorNelson said:

I am beginning to think that Bronte's sex apartment is just a ruse and a recent acquire that she got  just so she wouldn't have to have these OC bitches all up in her house.

I’m thinking they move around looking for their next prey.  Something very weird about those two my sixth sense tells me.

4 hours ago, Higgins said:

NY has tornados, right?

YES.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, halkatla said:

I´ve never really considered not watching the show, I like almost all the RH-shows no matter how dumb, boring or annoying they become, however, this was just too much. I turned the episode off when they were preparing for the party, the previews were enough. I can´t stand Bronwyn´s tackiness (absolutely not what the show needs more of) and seeing an older lady like Tamra constantly getting drunk and yelling or flashing her boobs etc. I like Kelly as a crazy woman on tv, at least she´s got her heart in her right place unlike some others, but I would probably have changed my mind if I had seen the tampon scene. I´m happy to have missed it, just so I can continue liking her a tiny bit. I really can´t wait for the villains and their minions to get their comeuppance - that means Tamra, Vicky and Shannon (she´s not beyond redemption though), and most of all Gina who has become one of my most hated housewives of all time. Her voice, her face, her attitude, her lifestyle and her clothing is the worst. I know this franchise isn´t known for having classy ladies but she is still just wrong for it, she´s not even fun to laugh at or hate.

It´s strange, I think Dallas actually has the classiest group now. They have some crazy ones and mean ones but they´re not constantly yelling or taking things into weird territories that make viewers uncomfortable.

I agree with all you have said.  I’m so sick of seeing boobs too, fake ones no less,and Tamra’s face has to go.  She is sickening and no class at all.  I’d love to start Dallas, but it’s too much already.  I have a feeling BH will be a disaster also, so that’s out too.  Bravo should get on the drawing board pronto.  The only one I’m interested in now is N.Y., and it better not change for the worse.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

Okay it’s either my lo tech issue or my phone Because I cannot seem to upload any link… So I’m just gonna spell it out for you… Don’t worry I won’t draw a picture I’ll just spell it out… LOL

oh oh ..oh!!!

See if I can send a screen pop of their site… LOL here we go I’m in a try again dammit I’m not gonna stop till I get it right🤣

Oh my God… It’s actually uploading we’re getting there we getting there and BOOYAH!!! we’ve got it

tell Jen that “shellbell59 “ sent ya 🥴😉😉 wink wink ...

good luck..those towels are like  Lays potato chips...you can’t buy just one or 3...hilarious if one has a quirk sense of humor and friends/fam follow suit

omg...everybody can see my fucking cart full of 38 towels!!! I hope this doesn’t bring on any crackers...as I cannot seem to remove the image… It might be a conspiracy theory but I don’t like to show anything personal as to time date and how many things in my shopping cart… LOL what the fuck I trust y’all...

651AA33E-97D2-42C6-B3B7-E7B8BA4CE7D7.jpeg

Stupid question, but what are those “AA” things under the AT&T?  I have them too and I can’t get rid of them.  My whole I- pad has been screwed up since this site has made changes.  The posts jump around too.  WTF ?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Silver Bells said:

Stupid question, but what are those “AA” things under the AT&T?  I have them too and I can’t get rid of them.  My whole I- pad has been screwed up since this site has made changes.  The posts jump around too.  WTF ?

My iPad has been totally messed up since their changes as well. I hate that jumping around. Where did the forum go where you could find fixes for bugs etc? 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

My iPad has been totally messed up since their changes as well. I hate that jumping around. Where did the forum go where you could find fixes for bugs etc? 

https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/4378-bugs-questions-suggestions/

I think the jumping around happens when those annoying video ads load more slowly than posts.  Apparently, that's just one more thing we have to live with ...

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

When I go to answer a post, all the posts jump around and I have to scroll and look for it.  The only bugs I know are the crickets invading our houses this year in my development.  One of those son of a bitches was in my bathroom and I almost had another heart attack.  It’s the invasion of crickets this year.  Maybe I’ll borrow some of Walnuts cats to take care of them.  When you have cats, you see nothing.

7 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

https://forums.primetimer.com/forum/4378-bugs-questions-suggestions/

I think the jumping around happens when those annoying video ads load more slowly than posts.  Apparently, that's just one more thing we have to live with ...

All of a sudden, since they changed the forum?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Right? Between phone and/or cable service...it’s become unbearable...

on repeat...fo both..

They tell me it’s an “update”... then they say it’s “progress”...

and half the time when I call I can’t get a hold of a real person and then when I do I realize I’m outsourced to Venezuela and enjoy to speak Spanish..great..

...But when I am “outsourced“ to Mumbai...I‘m not familiar with Hindi language enough to converse efficiently...

okay..AT&ATTor AAT...!

JERKS...!...you INSTRUCT your employees (“slave labor”) to  tell me the customer...it’s all “progress”?....

eff that...

contruction of all tiny little mini McMansions in the OC California in the 80s-90s used to be called “progress“…

Look at orange county today? Did we progress? I think not

Edited by Shellbell59
23 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

When I go to answer a post, all the posts jump around and I have to scroll and look for it.  The only bugs I know are the crickets invading our houses this year in my development.  One of those son of a bitches was in my bathroom and I almost had another heart attack.  It’s the invasion of crickets this year.  Maybe I’ll borrow some of Walnuts cats to take care of them.  When you have cats, you see nothing.

All of a sudden, since they changed the forum?

Yes - that's when I first noticed it.  If you start scrolling before the page has finished loading, it just makes the jumping worse.  TPTB say there's nothing that can be done about it.  So, basically, like life itself, just suck it up Buttercup.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Yes - that's when I first noticed it.  If you start scrolling before the page has finished loading, it just makes the jumping worse.  TPTB say there's nothing that can be done about it.  So, basically, like life itself, just suck it up Buttercup.

I still need some cats for my cricket problem.  When I had my Mikie and Velvet, I never saw a creature in or out of my house.  I don’t have them anymore and don’t want to go thru the sicknesses and vets anymore.  As we speak, my beautiful Grand Dog Lucy is dying at 13 yrs old.  A yellow lab that my son- in- law went to get upstate as a puppy the day after he got home from Iraq.  He got two, sister and brother Tank.  We used to dog sit them on Saturdays. When I get the call, I know I will cry my eyes out for days.  O.k. Enough of sadness.  On to technical problems.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 3
On 11/21/2019 at 12:15 AM, Hiyo said:

Of these morons taking her down? Probably not. Unless they're watching this season closely, and decide to go after her at the reunion, which history says is probably unlikely.

Tamra is lucky she surrounded by these idiots, had she been on a show like NYC she would have been taken down long ago (Dorinda alone would have destroyed her).

How I would love a Big Brother cast of RHs from all series!

• Love 7

How I would love a Big Brother cast of RHs from all series!

Throw Tamra from OC, Brandi from BH, Danielle from NJ, Kenya from Atlanta, and Leanne from Dallas onto one show and lets see what happens...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

As we speak, my beautiful Grand Dog Lucy is dying at 13 yrs old.  

My crazy animal loving heart goes out to you SilverBells. 💔 But don't forget, your PT poster/friends are here for you.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, JD5166 said:

We love a good tornado! NY weather was boring AF, glad to be home with my tornados and tenderloins....are sent straight from God. 😆

I loved it...every second until going into “basement” ? Cellar? 
shelter? Omgosh it was scary..and sirens... CBs on radio!?!

exciting and scientifically fascinating at the same time (being a private pilot and knowing cloud formations)...

I loved it almost as much as Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin pork tenderloins! BOOYAH!!

those tenderloins a dank AF....toatalllyyy prawps! (Aka totally props..in kyaleefournyun lingo...lol)

that said...

My heart breaks for ppl Whenever there is a hurricane… Or a tornado… Flood… Anywhere out there east of myself… I’ve always considered it the right coast… While I’m on the left coast.

We have our earthquakes and we have our fires… Pray for us also please…

im from Ventura CA... And my little town/city suffered horribly on December 4 from Thomas wildfire… Many friends I have had had for 20 plus years left the area in seconds..everything including any contact behind.... Fortunately the phone companies gave them new phones but different phone numbers...different phone numbers...sucked in some cases....and my own garage roof was burnt from embers on lemon tree in back yard...

We cannot “board up” or “sandbag”...ahead of time 

earthquakes and fires...ZERO warning....

I am so blessed… It just seems like there’s always a disaster...please... just keep us in your prayers as well…we need them... Thank you

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

My crazy animal loving heart goes out to you SilverBells. 💔 But don't forget, your PT poster/friends are here for you.

I know, thank you.  Unfortunately, animals are with us too short of a time.

• Love 5

Intelligence vs Intellect...

One is intuitive...and most often the other is learned...

One can have more degrees than the thermometer qualifying them as ‘brilliant’ and educationally as an “intellectual “...

however...they might meet an EXTREMELY-INTELLIGENT person with zero degrees and a second grade education that is smarter than themselves

Trust and believe ...compare school learned “intellect” vs organic “ intelligence”...

Organic intelligence will win and be ‘smarter every single time… 

Those that have the blessing to have both education and intelligence… Take it to the moon… It doesn’t get better!

But for gods sake’s use it for good...

and ultimately those that cannot afford the education but are as smart or more intelligent than yourself...

Don’t be pretentious look at their CV and give them a chance

Edited by Shellbell59
This was a private conversation about an Lyft versus intelligence… That was not meant for this forum… Unfortunately I cannot remove… I must have a virus or an STD and it will allow me just disregard and MoveOn… There’s nothing to see here…
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

I know, thank you.  Unfortunately, animals are with us too short of a time.

It is their only fault.

I am so very sorry about your son's loss, and know all too well the loss you will feel.  We're here for you.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

Intelligence vs Intellect...

One is intuitive...and most often the other is learned...

One can have more degrees than the thermometer qualifying them as ‘brilliant’ and educationally as an “intellectual “...

however...they might meet an EXTREMELY-INTELLIGENT person with zero degrees and a second grade education that is smarter than themselves

Trust and believe ...compare school learned “intellect” vs organic “ intelligence”...

Organic intelligence will win and be ‘smarter every single time… 

Those that have the blessing to have both education and intelligence… Take it to the moon… It doesn’t get better!

But for gods sake’s use it for good...

and ultimately those that cannot afford the education but are as smart or more intelligent than yourself...

Don’t be pretentious look at their CV and give them a chance

So very true. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

It’s worse on this website but it happens to many of them. So fraking annoying

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

The AA thing is new in IOS 13.  before it used to be a set of bars.  It is an "in App" settings panel.  See https://www.cultofmac.com/636450/how-to-use-safaris-amazing-new-settings-in-ios-13/

It MAY be that a readerview for PT is available, which is much simplified.  If that allows replies if might be great.  On the other hand I tested a Distiller view (same thing) in Chrome on a "pc" and the page is quite broken.

The following lucky person had the AA thing missing, and got it back.  I didn't find any articles about getting rid of it.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7831556

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

^^^ 

This is so cute.  I love unicorns!  Yeah, everything is much better re the spouse.  Sorry about your job.  My job sucks Italian sandwiches too.  The way I imagine Gina sucking off Dr. Hottie's semen.  I'm sorry, but that bitch has this look about her that I know about.  She probably gives mediocre to good head, but fashions herself a queen in bed because she swallows.  Big fucking deal, bimbo.  When you love someone (you'll know what that means someday), it's not some huge accomplishment to swallow.  When you're with the right guy, you want to swallow, and you get of on giving oral sex.  Gina is a dumb slob.

My husband is still in hospital, but I just went there and visited him and we had an entire discussion about Real Housewives of Dallas.  I hope they keep him on whatever meds the have him on now!  Whose husband, except for Sean, wants to hear a play-by-play about Leeanne and Kary?  Ok, who am I kidding--he didn't want a play-by-play; he tolerated it!

I didn't hear Tamra say she would stay in Miami with Shannon.  It's definitely a power play.  I lived in Miami for law school and beyond, and it's my favorite city in the world, not just US.  However, Key West can be lots of fun too, and I wish Shannon would shake off this fear or whatever has a hold of her.  

My husband never cheated on me (If he did, he'd have a second reason to be in the hospital; I'm joking, I would never hurt him physically, I'd just tell him to get the fuck out and serve him with divorce papers), but, I mean, the places I've been with exes?  Mexico, Chicago, Prague, England, Edinborough, Rome, Sorrento. Capri, Naples, Athens, Delphi, Olypmpia, Corfu, Mykonos, Paris...who gives a shit about an ex?  I hope, if and when my husband gets better, we can go to those places anew.  Although I'd like to see Vienna and Cairo and Tel Aviv and Germany before re-visiting places.  Point being, Shannon, don't get so caught up in what an ex did and with whom.  You are so much bigger and better than that.

And I'm not saying Shannon must see that right here and now while she's hurting. I still have times when I get up in my feelings about exes from high school and college. Usually the diatribe in my head starts with, "and WHO THE FUCK DID HE THINK HE WAS RIDING THE MOVING ESCALATOR WHILE I WALKED" type of nonsense, so if that's where Shannon's head is at, fine, I can't think for her.  

I'm just hoping she can get past it for her own sake, even though Miami-Dade County can't get old, the way Monroe County (Key West) can.  There is quite literally no way of having "done" Miami, the way that no one can really say they've "done" New York.  Key West, on the other hand?  It takes a few hours at most to walk up and down Duvall Street and marvel at the Macaw in the cage and karaoke bars.  NEXT!

Shannon, you have overcome so much, including dining at the same place as "the affair.'  So smoke some weed and go to fucking Key West and return to Miami the next day, because it's fucking everything.  Fuck David.  Can you imagine them having sex?  If anyone saw the movie Office Space, it was probably like having Lumberg on top.  

DA3E4C41-740D-4855-B278-966BCEE6AF1E-7847-0000048BA1D8F783.jpg.bc5862a9835f1f407af5b756b3c7c7cb.jpg

Fuck David.  And if my husband cheated on me, I'd give him his walking papers in a second.  No one has to be in a committed relationship.  But when you give your word and break it, fuck you, I want to go to the beach and show off my new divorced body and maybe even make out with a stranger in San Diego.  Or Key West.  Or both.  If David is still informing your life choices, hunny, go toke up with Kelly and reflect on that.  Sheet. That's all I have to say.

Oh my gosh I love your posts “else left!!!!” That biotch Siri..That came back “else left” when I’m trying to say L slut....

ive already strangled her sister Alexis.....nope..what is her name?

aaah...

Trust and believe…hah ....It was Alexis… She’s gone as well...

I’ll cut a bitch if I have to… She lost her Extension cord
and I don’t really give a shit…I don’t

So go figure…bossy? Neither of those sisters are BOSS of Me!!!

“Alexis and Siri? ...Don’t you ever.... either of you try to tell me

”I’m NOT bossy...I just know what you should be doing!” again...

dont dare say that to me again 

“you’re not bossy...you just know what I should be doing” ???

well I have scissors and I’m not afraid to use them I will cut your charging cord and a New York Gina second!

They are both dead to me those sisters

Now...Back to the post and

THE TEST OF THE STORY!!!

trying to get a hold of you Libertarian slut but I can’t seem to get off one push letters on my phone to type so I had to give Siri another chance...…

that with the caroled..Oh my God I don’t understand speaker text somehow it just garbles up everything...(dammit who invited Karl?)

Eff it!!!

speaker text I’m trying to say libertarians light…

or liber taarians Lut!!! 
but it keeps correcting me to “Jane...you Ignorant Slut”..

‘Jane Curtin.... Oh my gosh are you related to Lynn Curtain? the cuff lady from Howife from OC! (Eewornge kyouwntee kyaleefournyu?)

love ya slut! 

im a biotch.beach ..bitch......

Dam..we..ALL...know what they say… Life’s a bitch until you’re lucky enough not to marry any three of us!…

Dont marry me today..tits...been a rough day!

health issues and upcoming holiday cooking... Why the fuck am I hearing football music in the background on repeat constantly?… It’s driving me crazy and I’m off my rocker I have not slept for too many hours

I can’t even a race this post if I tried so…so sorry to all of ewe!!! Go Rams...

Thank you for putting up with my shit...

just please MoveOn… There’s nothing to see here...
👮🏽‍♂️👮

Maybe I am just flat out losing my shit because this is crazy town… Or is it orange county?

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 1
31 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

The AA thing is new in IOS 13.  before it used to be a set of bars.  It is an "in App" settings panel.  See https://www.cultofmac.com/636450/how-to-use-safaris-amazing-new-settings-in-ios-13/

It MAY be that a readerview for PT is available, which is much simplified.  If that allows replies if might be great.  On the other hand I tested a Distiller view (same thing) in Chrome on a "pc" and the page is quite broken.

The following lucky person had the AA thing missing, and got it back.  I didn't find any articles about getting rid of it.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7831556

Thank you for explaining that to me.  I was going nuts trying to get rid of it, lol.  I was waiting for Thanksgiving for my Grandson to figure it out.

• Love 3