Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E16: Viral Videos and Vendettas

• Start Topic

Also, when did Kelly start pronouncing Jolie's name with the accent on the second syllable?  *eyebrow raise*  I agree it sounds better that way, but she used to consistently say JOE-lee, so this is just odd.  

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

It is their only fault.

I am so very sorry about your son's loss, and know all too well the loss you will feel.  We're here for you.

Every time we went there, I would bring a big bone from the butcher and give Lucy  a massage.  Her brother Tank (a black lab) will be lost without her.  They were inseparable.  Who knows how long he will last now.  Listen to me, I’m a big blubbering idiot.  Ok .. enough of my sob story.  We all have worse problems, but animals are so helpless.  I’m finished.  Sorry.  Say no more.  This thread is for fun.  Let’s talk about Kelly and what she will do,  lol.  Maybe she will join N.Y.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, ladle said:

I never thought I'd say this about this show but... it's just become too complicated.  The mental gymnastics required to follow the plot are just not worth it.  

This is true.  I am on this thread everyday and I don’t even know the Jim Bellino story.  I only started watching this after them.  She was the one with lots of makeup and they are now divorced, right?  Something to do with Tamra being sued?

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 2
On 11/21/2019 at 12:01 PM, kicksave said:

I thought this stupid party was pathetic and redundant. Haven't we seen this crap a million times on these Housewives shows? Ugh...middle age women "cutting loose" and letting their libidos go wild. Been there, done that. I bet the other residents of that apartment building were thrilled to have a drunken stripper party going on. Braunwyn is just weird and thirsty. She seems so desperate to be accepted by these she wolves that she throws decorum to the wind and makes a stripper party to celebrate the end of her breast-feeding babies...wow...what a sweet and sentimental way to do it. 

Something is up with Brownstone.  There is more to her than we know.  I hope we will find out eventually.  Something sleezy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I know, thank you.  Unfortunately, animals are with us too short of a time.

You know?... 

i’ve given props to many of these posts…

I’m sorry about your losses..truly..

Perhaps it’s because I’ve just been going through my own shit ...

and all self involved and my cat Blackie has gone missing and I just can’t quite handle right now..
in other words I don’t want to face it...

I’m so sorry for everybody else is going through the same thing I just thought I’d lose it if I got too into it because I’m probably avoiding the obvious...😩

ive been in my own head hoping for good results as my beloved cat Blackie (my grandfather’s name)...is missing...

Blackie… Who is a totally black Manx adopted me…thankfully  Bless his heart… I needed to be adopted at the time...

He was abandoned…As was I...

After an elderly couple had to pick it up and move when their kids came and got them and took them out of state… could only take two cats and left 3 feral cats they fed...)

I didn’t know about the details of the story above until I saw this cat with a broken leg in my backyard and finally drew her out and fed her until now she’s the bad ass bitch of the neighborhood…

After she arrived… It was about two weeks later this black Manx cat ( my missing Blackie)...from the same couple came and man...they didn’t get along

… At all... but that’s been five years ago and now they lick each other ears in the morning when I feed them good dry food ..

then I feed him a little bit of wet food in the afternoon…
and I’ve made/built their winter houses with heating pads...They are made of Home Depot boxes… They work pretty well after all… Point being I love them and they are part of my family and I feel so sorry for losses of those family members by fellow posters.

i just named them Blackie and Whitey because I didn’t know if they were lost to begin with...

all these years later...I haven’t seen Blackie (the Manx) in 4 days...and I am worried sick… Anyway I’m sorry not to show my respect for you I just had to ignore my own loss I don’t know where he is or where to start to find him...Other than the obvious phone numbers we call to find an animal..

Thank you for listening… I’ve been out of my mind for several days and my posts probably reflect this… Thank you for listening

Dammit I’m trying to put up an emoji Okoboji of a black cat and they’re all white...

thats BS...

Edited by Shellbell59

Don’t feel bad.  I had a beautiful black cat named Diamond.  She was black with a diamond shape on her chest.  She went missing one day and we scoured the neighborhood and put up signs for weeks.  I could swear the bitch neighbor next to me poisoned my cat, as she hated them in her yard.  I moved.  Home grown cats just do not disappear into thin air.  Plus, the bitch next door was from another country and probably did voodoo.  She was weird.  I think her husband met her on line.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 1

True ❤️ 

Tamra in 10 years when she inevitably gets facial hair...and a new dawg...🥴

She was told to pick up crocheting afghans...she just went and bought one...with her meeelyuns of $...!)

i have always figured....10 years from now?...her dog would be prettier than she is...

...and the botch would still wear extensions and make her look alike dog fo the same...Where is Peta when you need them?...😂 (Poor Bronx 3 looks sad 😞)

It looks like her baseballboobs have fallen and can’t get up...even Dubrow can’t help!!! 
that Botch Tamra!!!!)

1F689C0B-6E58-4592-9547-EC9A6D687F09.jpeg

Edited by Shellbell59

He’s back after 4 days...yesss

..Evidently he’s been “cattin’ around”...he is so dirty...dusty...who knows???

apologies for being So off-topic

actually...this IS!☝️...

it is AFTER ALL the RHOC on Bravo...

..not PBS...and Downton Abby...lol.... 

the people on real housewives of OC are pretty animalistic in my eyes…

but really...Sorry for all the pet an animal posts…Just seems that there are quite a few people out there suffering the same loss at this time of year oddly enough

8DD21E86-4A53-45AD-BBA3-D50695C3A050.jpeg

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

He’s back after 4 days...yesss

..Evidently he’s been “cattin’ around”...he is so dirty...dusty...who knows???

apologies for being So off-topic

actually...this IS!☝️...

it is AFTER ALL the RHOC on Bravo...

..not PBS...and Downton Abby...lol.... 

the people on real housewives of OC are pretty animalistic in my eyes…

but really...Sorry for all the pet an animal posts…Just seems that there are quite a few people out there suffering the same loss at this time of year oddly enough

8DD21E86-4A53-45AD-BBA3-D50695C3A050.jpeg

You are soooo lucky!   I’m sorry for the animal posts too.  Don’t know what got into me.  😻.  HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE !!!!!  ❤️💕

• Love 3
On 11/23/2019 at 6:44 PM, ladle said:

I never thought I'd say this about this show but... it's just become too complicated.  The mental gymnastics required to follow the plot are just not worth it.  

This is really so true. It's kind of a weird juxtaposition. You've got extremely low-brow, trashy women; yet they're confusing the heck out of me. I originally watched these shows to escape and relax. My mind needs to recharge at the end of the day; and I like watching stuff that's easy. I don't turn to reality shows to stimulate me mentally. So when I'm having trouble following who said what about whom from week to week, I'm ready to just turn it off. 

• Love 8
On 11/23/2019 at 2:45 PM, Hiyo said:

Throw Tamra from OC, Brandi from BH, Danielle from NJ, Kenya from Atlanta, and Leanne from Dallas onto one show and lets see what happens...

Throw them all into one room and see who comes out ALIVE!  Great show.  I would watch and rewatch to see the things  I miss the first go around.  Bravo get on this right away please

• Love 1

On 11/23/2019 at 5:46 AM, halkatla said:

It´s strange, I think Dallas actually has the classiest group now. They have some crazy ones and mean ones but they´re not constantly yelling or taking things into weird territories that make viewers uncomfortable.

The culture there is a lot more conservative than California, so it makes sense there are less Housewives like Tamra, Braunwyn, Erika, Brandi G, etc.