Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E16: Viral Videos and Vendettas

• Start Topic

43 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Oh boy !   Tamra is sacrificing and staying back with Shannon in Miami?  Shannon will owe her big time for sure.  I’d rather face Key West if I were Shannon.

Indeed I think that would be the smarter choice. Shannon will get drunk, spill some beans to Tamra who will immediately use it against her with the other women. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Zang, ya'll, which is Cantonese for "thank you," or at least that is what the Wayne's World writers wanted me to believe.  I really appreciate everyone being so nice to me, and, just to be clear, I was in the hospital for my husband, and I medicated over the reality of that, and I don't want to go on, as I have never been sure why my fellow PT'ers would care about my shit, but y'all are a good bunch of lovely people!

And I'll end on that, because my problems bore the fuck out of me.  Hey, I never put a tampon in my non-menstruating vagina for demonstrative purposes, so at least I have one up on Kelly, lol!

Thanks for clearing a few things up concerning the show as I am thoroughly confused about the goings on.  Also, hope things are better in your world .. I’ve been there, me and the hubs.  A horror, I know.  I find people on this thread more understanding than some relatives. ❤️ Silver Bells

• Love 6

I thought this stupid party was pathetic and redundant. Haven't we seen this crap a million times on these Housewives shows? Ugh...middle age women "cutting loose" and letting their libidos go wild. Been there, done that. I bet the other residents of that apartment building were thrilled to have a drunken stripper party going on. Braunwyn is just weird and thirsty. She seems so desperate to be accepted by these she wolves that she throws decorum to the wind and makes a stripper party to celebrate the end of her breast-feeding babies...wow...what a sweet and sentimental way to do it. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
On 11/19/2019 at 11:31 PM, oceanview said:

As soon as that was coming up, I switched to CNN.   I knew it would be tacky at the party  and I had no need to see these women in action with strippers AGAIN.    Cannot wait for this show to go away, so I don't keep thinking it will get better.

Strippers never ever fazed me at all.  Give me a man in a nice suit, tie, watch and good cologne and I’m drooling.  Like a doctor or lawyer or businessman.  I could see a naked guy every night next to me. Lol.  Why pay for it?

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 6
  • Love 7
52 minutes ago, kicksave said:

thought this was one of the most damaging things Kelly has done. And Bravo should have edited this out. Jolie has enough to deal with...online bullies, bullies at school, her mother being on a national TV show

Kelly is a horrible mother. Engaged to a guy who hasn't even met her 13 year old daughter. Wouldn't she want to make sure that they get along before promising to marry him? What a thoughtless, selfish woman. Not surprised at anything Kelly does. Poor Jolie.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Happy Camper said:

Kelly is a horrible mother. Engaged to a guy who hasn't even met her 13 year old daughter. Wouldn't she want to make sure that they get along before promising to marry him? What a thoughtless, selfish woman. Not surprised at anything Kelly does. Poor Jolie.

She’ll be divorced next year, and what was wrong with her last husband?  Also, what is the deal with having to have another diamond engagement ring?  They all have to have that diamond.  Bet Vikie bought her own.  They are probably fake.  Ridiculous.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Gawd I’m more behind on RHOC than I thought...more than an episode and a half...this is a major “Aha moment”

I used to watch it as soon as possible...Bravo is in stale stinky jump shark mode across the board...IMO...it looks as though I am really sick of the stupid repetitive formula...(i’ve mentioned it… But now the proof is in the putting as my subconscious is actually following through..🙅‍♀️)

It just donged on me 🤦‍♀️...

I haven’t watched RHONJ in long time...seasons...disgusted me

Atlanta tapings on DVR are stacked up..

RHBH Wow...I have 8 eps from last season never watched

....NEVER even tried to watch Dallas..(although I understand it must be good.... It’s just that it’s been on too many seasons and I’m not invested enough to give a shit)...

Potomac?...same stupid formula… I just think I’m watching that to see if Karen Huger hairline is eventually not be a “hairline” anymore...And I’m starting to think I watch real housewives of orange county to see if Kelly’s hairline is going to be catching up with Karyn’s… LOL… Seriously she needs to keep the bangs...

Thank gawd for RHONY....

so many howives are harder and harder to watch 

they are all so “calculated”...in the sage words of Kelly and Tamra...🤣...you two should go play some chess!!!🤣...Or Russian roulette might be better for us all

Tamrat is the worst of all...Now the Vicktim is gone...Tamra...talk about a C u next Tuesday!!! What a passive aggressive gaslighting bitch she is…Tamron most definitely takes the 🎂 in disgusting behavior...And you could tell from that meal with Shannon… She has been running circles around everybody since the time she came of age… You don’t get that good at fucking and controlling ppl... unless you’ve been doing it for a very very long time...con woman 

working the hustle... when time comes...and she gets kicked off of real housewives...I hope she ends up on “locked up”...”licked after lock up”....

.and any other of those Jail/prison shows...

she is such a fame whore… She’d sacrifice time behind Barz to stay on reality TV… Stupid bitch

my next post?... I’ll tell y’all what I REALLY feel!!😆

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 1

Tamra has to go to Key West to pop her top off, can't do that being with Shannon in Miami.

As well....

1)  Got to stick to her formula.  2) Have to one-up Brownwind who flashed on this episode. 3) Probably important not to let the other ho's be alone and decide again that Tamra is behind everything.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I like Shannon overall, but stupid doesn't realize Tamra will be using this as a weapon forever against her ("I gave UP going to Key West with the OTHERS to stay in MIAMI with YOU! Like a REAL friend would!").

I like Shannon too. But, damn, she's living in denial. "At the end of the day, I believe Tamra. Because we've been through a lot together." 

Been through a lot together = Tamra being a colossally shitty friend to her over and over. If anything, that would make me incredibly skeptical going forward. 

• Love 19
25 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I don't think there is any possibility of Tams staying behind with Shannon - she wants as much exposure as possible and that's going to be in Key West; unless they go Gator Hunting in the Everglades...  

Tamballs and icky should go alone.

• Love 4

unless they go Gator Hunting in the Everglades...  

Tamballs and icky should go alone.

Yes but what if the hunters mistake them for a pair of gators?

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Shellbell59 said:

Gawd I’m more behind on RHOC than I thought...more than an episode and a half...this is a major “Aha moment”

I used to watch it as soon as possible...Bravo is in stale stinky jump shark mode across the board...IMO...it looks as though I am really sick of the stupid repetitive formula...(i’ve mentioned it… But now the proof is in the putting as my subconscious is actually following through..🙅‍♀️)

It just donged on me 🤦‍♀️...

I haven’t watched RHONJ in long time...seasons...disgusted me

Atlanta tapings on DVR are stacked up..

RHBH Wow...I have 8 eps from last season never watched

....NEVER even tried to watch Dallas..(although I understand it must be good.... It’s just that it’s been on too many seasons and I’m not invested enough to give a shit)...

Potomac?...same stupid formula… I just think I’m watching that to see if Karen Huger hairline is eventually not be a “hairline” anymore...And I’m starting to think I watch real housewives of orange county to see if Kelly’s hairline is going to be catching up with Karyn’s… LOL… Seriously she needs to keep the bangs...

Thank gawd for RHONY....

so many howives are harder and harder to watch 

they are all so “calculated”...in the sage words of Kelly and Tamra...🤣...you two should go play some chess!!!🤣...Or Russian roulette might be better for us all

Tamrat is the worst of all...Now the Vicktim is gone...Tamra...talk about a C u next Tuesday!!! What a passive aggressive gaslighting bitch she is…Tamron most definitely takes the 🎂 in disgusting behavior...And you could tell from that meal with Shannon… She has been running circles around everybody since the time she came of age… You don’t get that good at fucking and controlling ppl... unless you’ve been doing it for a very very long time...con woman 

working the hustle... when time comes...and she gets kicked off of real housewives...I hope she ends up on “locked up”...”licked after lock up”....

.and any other of those Jail/prison shows...

she is such a fame whore… She’d sacrifice time behind Barz to stay on reality TV… Stupid bitch

I’m with you.  Bravo has to clean house and start new with younger.  BH getting sleezy with Denise and Kyle trying to be young again,  I just can’t with Jersey, love New York as long as they stay the same.  Why doesn’t Bravo see all this?

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I am just going to throw this out here now.  I never want to be invited to a weaning party.  That was the sorriest party I have seen. 

Emily really has another side I suspect.  WE have seen her go hulk when she is mad and she mentions her temper with Lil Shane.  I also didn't need to see her riding the wee sized stripper.  Can't say I blame Shannon for not wanting the other strippers ass in her face.  Seriously, ALL strippers make me cringe but especially male strippers. 

Shannon crying because she may not get spousal support, cry me a fucking river.  Between the show and her product line she won't be visiting any soup kitchen.  She also is a woman of means.  Not that I think David shouldn't have to pay some support but she won't be homeless or starve.  Maybe have to tighten her belt, see Dr. Moon less but still.  She will be fine.

Tamra continues to be trashy Tamra.  Maybe her legal bills is why she looks so, um, different to me.  I might be mean but I kinda want Bellino to keep fighting her.  

Gina.  Meh, she isn't worth the time.

Vicki must be on a short leash since she left the weaning stripper party. Vicki of yore would have pushed Emily off the wee man and ridden him all the way to Andales.

Kelly seriously didn't bug me this ep.  But were those really her friends or HW applicants that didn't even make the B team?

OMG.  When I can't even remember this tidbit you know the rest of the show was effed up!

I 100% respectfully disagree with the bolded.  

• Love 5
20 hours ago, watcherwoman said:

I know Shannon is capable of making money, but she deserves half of the marital wealth.  It isn't David's money, it's THEIR money.  I don't care if she never worked a day in the 17 years they were married, she contributed to that marriage and the raising of their kids. If she spent money on nannies, witch doctors or whatever,  that was their business, and it was done with David's knowledge.  If David spent money on cars, golf or expensive lunches, that was their business too.  Whatever he spent on his whores was probably not shared with his spouse, so maybe he owes Shannon a little more than half.   I doubt if David cared about Shannon's spending to be honest.  Especially since he's hooked up with a foul mouth loser yelling at Walmart employees about her fifteen million dollar house.

Oh my...that stupid weening party!  Those hogs haven't realized that being sexy is completely opposite of their ridiculous behavior.  Young girls may act like that when they are learning about their sexuality, but don't most of them grow out of it when they realize  that behavior just turns people off?  Dumb old bitches.

What was this about shouting at Walmart???  Haven't heard this before.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, SnarkAttack said:

His girlfriend made a scene in Walmart because the employee simply wanted to check her purchases.  Her name is Lesley Cook and there is a video or audio out there capturing it.  She's an entitled little bitch...lol

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, watcherwoman said:

His girlfriend made a scene in Walmart because the employee simply wanted to check her purchases.  Her name is Lesley Cook and there is a video or audio out there capturing it.  She's an entitled little bitch...lol

Wow!  Good to hear! 

Maybe after the bloom wears off the roses and she has to corner up all the garbage AND haul it out, she'll be living, breathing Karma for Mr. Bug Eyes Beador.  

Old news, but maybe Lesley hasn't figured out that if he'll do it with her, he'll do it to her.  The fun has just begun for them both.   People like that deserve each other.  LOL 

I have a feeling that Shannon will have the last laugh and that's a good thing.   I hope she heals up soon.  Divorce is ridiculously painful, no matter how necessary it may be.

• Love 12
19 hours ago, ladypoodle said:

Ifind Kelly's vigorous eating style fun. She always looks so angry while she's stuffing her face.

lol, right. I liked when they were in Green Land (is that where they were?) And she wanted to go eat when Vicki was taken to the hospital

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Y'all, I not caught up on the thread.  I was in the hospital all day and you'd think I'd want to chill out, but all I wanted to do is catch up with my pals here, so here it goes.  I apologize if my post isn't what it should be, and if I'm repeating anything already said:  

This is getting way too fucking meta with the Tamra/Shannon exchange being "overhead" and told to the the news media...?  Ok, show, you are officially the new Beverly Hills.  I have a law degree and I can't follow this to save my bacon.  Basically, what Tamra said in response to the "Kelly threw her mom down the stairs" gig was, "I didn't say that; I was supporting Kelly when Vicki was throwing Kelly under the bus." Second consecutive episode Tamra blamed Vicki.  Last episode was, "I only said 'train' because Vicki was saying she knew a lot about Kelly."  Or some shit.

Tamra, you have me going back to law school with something I learned in Torts called "transferred intent."  See, if it's my intention to kill Billy, but Bobby jumps in the way to save him, and I kill Bobby by accident, I still have intent, which transfers from Billy to Bobby.  In other words, if Tamra is taking someone else down in her wake, she's still fucking wrong, even if it's not the intended party.  It's not a defense to say, "Kelly, I wasn't talking shit about you; I was talking shit about Vicki." K, bitch, you were still talking shit, which means we have problems.  Just don't talk shit.  it's that simple.  I manage to do it seven days a week.  Now, do I listen to shit?  That's another story for another day and time haha.

Tamra is so fucking afraid.  If the rest of the bitches could get their affairs in order, they could take her down.  Damn the inhumanity!

Emily, for a lawyer, you sure do seem peculiar in saying that you can't talk about someone else's lawsuit.  If a judge issues a gag order, that another thing. But anyone is able to comment on Taliban Jim suing Tamra.  I find it to be justice of a higher order, and I don't even like the Smelly Dork (is there anyone who does?  Shane?)

The weaning party...I'll leave that to y'all, as you've all covered it better than I could've.  I just can't believe the level of raunch it gathered, and right quick.  Braunwynn, your sex pad is not exactly Vicki's backyard though; lots of people in a tiny space.

All I'm going to say about Gina is that it is her most guttural human wish that Matt was crying over Dr Hottie.  It never happened.  Also, can we drop this "Dr Hottie" shit?  It's way too reminiscent of Kim Z from Atlanta screeching "thank you, Pa-PA," to her married boyfriend for purchasing her an SUV.

I'm going to leave all the Kelly tampon stuff and Shannon's Stockholm Syndrome to y'all.  

Vicki, s stopped clock is still right twice a day, and when you said "who cares" about Braunwynn, and then said that Braunwynn really likes herself, you were spot damn on.

Braunwynn, there are a lot of women like you in Miami; I'll give ya that.  However, you know who is also like Miami cougars? Um, the women of OC.  Swear to God.  When I first started watching this show back in '06, and I was living in Miami, but not from there, when the gals went out, specifically Kim Bryant, I was like, "holy shit, they are just like these mid-40s desperate Miami broads."  Nothing new to see here.

I'm sorry, I don't' have it within me to try to fend off pissing anyone off tonight; I'm too medicated, so I'm just going to say what I have to say:  Shannon, if youre not with the guy any more, why not go to fucking Key West?  He can't hurt you anymore;  he cheated in LA and you still go there for USC games!

I hated Shannon's conversation with her lawyer, as it was about the most contrived thing I've seen since Gina aired her meeting with her lawyer.  I don't care who signed which waiver for what--the fact of the matter is that these details would have been disclosed and discussed way before the deposition and the trail. All Shannon was doing was trying to get her side of the story out there, and her lawyer facilitated that, and I actually think that's disgusting for the profession.

Call me old fashioned, and this is for @Shellbell59 and all the Arrested Development references, but this is how I think a lawyer should be:

B308B642-E4D8-4A5B-8B60-D9A3332C4ECF-6698-0000039D560CDD54.thumb.png.322673ad838e47a6549b020f1395cc70.pngB308B642-E4D8-4A5B-8B60-D9A3332C4ECF-6698-0000039D560CDD54.thumb.png.322673ad838e47a6549b020f1395cc70.png

I almost never air my dirty laundry as a rule, but I went through real shit today, and just being able to post this takes a light off my load, so that y'all so much!  

So, at the risk of copying Jay-Z, "thank you, thank you, you're far too kind."

I hope you are ok!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Don’t worry...that wedding will never take place. With her unstable temperament and rage issues this relationship will be over before a venue is picked out. Her fiancé is no looker...that’s for sure...yikes! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Yes but what if the hunters mistake them for a pair of gators?

Thank god the Ick isn’t joining them. Lot of hog hunting going on.

What a cut rate trip. Key west is a tourist trap unless you’re a boater. They’re not boaters, so they’ll go to that stupid bar where women take off their bras to glue to the walls and wherever. Since Tamrat, Smelly, and Brown Noser don’t wear a bra, they’ll have to do something even stupider. 

I’d stay in Miami with Shannon. As long as you have money and a driver, there’s a ton to do there compared to KW. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I like Shannon too. But, damn, she's living in denial. "At the end of the day, I believe Tamra. Because we've been through a lot together." 

Been through a lot together = Tamra being a colossally shitty friend to her over and over. If anything, that would make me incredibly skeptical going forward. 

Shannon just doesn’t get it.  Sell her the Brooklyn Bridge.  Just because she went to USC, doesn’t mean she’s street wise.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

A few pages before this one is the link someone posted of the girlfriend at Walmart.  They are talking about David and his girlfriend on the page.  Or, maybe last weeks thread.  I forget.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Shannon just doesn’t get it.  Sell her the Brooklyn Bridge.  Just because she went to USC, doesn’t mean she’s street wise.

You couldn't sell her the Brooklyn Bridge unless "Dr" Moon (M-O-O-N spells moon) prescribed it as a cure for anal fissures.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Thank god the Ick isn’t joining them. Lot of hog hunting going on.

What a cut rate trip. Key west is a tourist trap unless you’re a boater. They’re not boaters, so they’ll go to that stupid bar where women take off their bras to glue to the walls and wherever. Since Tamrat, Smelly, and Brown Noser don’t wear a bra, they’ll have to do something even stupider. 

I’d stay in Miami with Shannon. As long as you have money and a driver, there’s a ton to do there compared to KW. 

Better yet, leave Gina home and go to Europe.  A little knowledge would do them all some good.  I’m sick of dancing drunk on bars and beaches.  How about some history?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, kicksave said:

Don’t worry...that wedding will never take place. With her unstable temperament and rage issues this relationship will be over before a venue is picked out. Her fiancé is no looker...that’s for sure...yikes! 

The fact that her daughter hasn’t even met her fiancé...

He’s not a looker from that picture, but 10-15 years ago he was quite a looker from the right angle (the full profile that is).

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

You couldn't sell her the Brooklyn Bridge unless "Dr" Moon (M-O-O-N spells moon) prescribed it as a cure for anal fissures.

OMG, you are right.  Shannon and her quirks, besides being gullible.  Send her to those New York bitches.  Dorinda will straighten her ass out.  Hahahahaha

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Where is KeyWestClubKid? I hope we get some 411 from that poster on the RHOC bitches clubbin' night out!

Maybe they will see Kelly McGillus there.  She runs a bar, and they love bars. (She was in Top Gun).

• Love 4
On 11/21/2019 at 5:53 PM, Silver Bells said:

OMG, you are right.  Shannon and her quirks, besides being gullible.  Send her to those New York bitches.  Dorinda will straighten her ass out.  Hahahahaha

Pffft.  Dorinda will just stab herself in the hand with a knife, or extinguish birthday cake candles with her own drunk face, whilst slurring.  Unintelligibily.

NY bishes ain't all dat.

Edited by walnutqueen
fat fingers
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Pffft.  Dorinda will just stab herself in the hand with a knife, or extinguish birthday cake candles with her own drunk face, whilst slurring.  Inintelligibily.

NY bishes ain't all dat.

NY bishes ain't so speshul, after all.

U got dat rite .. hic, burp !

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

At least Dorinda will make it nice - albeit with random bits of food on her lips.  Sadly for Shannon, that food probably won't be from her crappy QVC frozen dinners.

Speaking of Dorinda .. on The Bravo.com show I just watched, all the N.Y. bitches had new faces, and the canary (Luann) was unrecognizable.  Not a good look.  Her and Lisa Rinna had the new long braided ponytail look.  Yikes.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Silver Bells said:

Speaking of Dorinda .. on The Bravo.com show I just watched, all the N.Y. bitches had new faces, and the canary (Luann) was unrecognizable.  Not a good look.  Her and Lisa Rinna had the new long braided ponytail look.  Yikes.

I'm sorry, yet not sorry I missed this.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

You have to watch on demand, Andy and Fredrik Ekland make out session.  WWHL   Nov. 17.  It’s a hoot.

By "On Demand", you mean Bravo (dot com).  That will never happen.  Nor will WWHL (or Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera). 

Suck it, Satan Andy.  Oh, wait  ...

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

The fact that her daughter hasn’t even met her fiancé...

He’s not a looker from that picture, but 10-15 years ago he was quite a looker from the right angle (the full profile that is).

Sort of in a Jeffrey Epstein kind of way handsome?

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

I loved Simon and Alex, but they did have some bratty kids.  Simon was the one that actually coined the phrase "talking head" too. 

Oh yeaas...I loved them as well! I loved to HATE them....lol 😆...

to me... they seemed so damned pretentious...(“ Oh yes François speaks French”)....puleez.... my daughter knew the numbers, days of week...and how to pronounce the alphabet from several countries....it was part of her preschool curriculum in mid 80s with so many kids from ethnicity conscious families...it’s great..,but why would they be/act so haughty taughty about it??!!! 

of course those were the days when I also effing LOVED Bethenny F...and I’ll never forget her Jill Z impressions...and saying Alex and Simon ...”They would go to an opening of an envelope“....

regardless of her stealing that from Jensen Ackles 

Meeeemories..light the corners of my eyes...📝 visions of Barbra...    

☝️I can’t even see what that emojiokoboji is...and for some reason...I cannot remove it...!!!

eff me twice on Tuesday...my phone or this site is really after me...🤫...such BS ...and my post are doubled at times...

time for me to go under DEEP cover...😎

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Shannon crying because she may not get spousal support, cry me a fucking river. 

9 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I 100% respectfully disagree with the bolded.  

In my earlier post about her whining/fear of getting nothing, I focused on the marital assets.  Regarding spousal support....during the interim before judgement, Shannon was getting 22,5k/month from David, and he had tried (perhaps more than once) to get that reduced.  He argued she made more than he did.

In the end....

Spoiler

..., she did get something...not zero.

She got 10k/month with about 7900 of that Alimony, so about 100k per year for her portion.  This was for a limited time, perhaps 10 years.  See earlier links.

She probably feels she got a cut from 22.5K to 10k "to live on."

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, watcherwoman said:
10 hours ago, SnarkAttack said:

See the Shannon Nine Lemons thread, p41 for a post without watermarking and an ability to pause, or p39 for an earlier version, both really the same vid (55 secs).  Lesley originally posted it herself to her own Instagram, before later deleting.  She sure felt insufferably entitled!

• Love 3

Granted… I’ve had some sleepless nights lately due to health issues and business crap...the of course start to take care of and taxes…

But for the life of me I just can’t get through this episode! Lol

I thought I had finished it but that was LAST episode...and it turns out I had at least 20 more minutes and missed the winning party..or is it weaning party? All I’ve seen was commercial break cutaway bit with Brownwhen in car talking about “uplift” gifts? Did I actually hear that right?

I’ve seen comments about it but I’m not quite sure what’s going on there… Like I said these are turning into Ahah! moments...I’ve have two of these “moments” to date...and can only figure it must be a ‘12 step program’ to detox...and thankfully I have only 10 more ahah moments to go “weaning off” this crapola...

I’m finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel… And it’s not a train… Hallelujah

speaking of !Halelujah Tamra...

The whole scene with Tamra Vicky and Emily was just another fucking kiss ass shit show… With Tamra being all stern and controlling and holding her own… She thinks… By the way I agree with that thread that she is scared shitless… Tamra that is.

I...sooo wish Shannon (the pawn) would listen to herself and others when she’s trying to make excuses for that rat...

However like Kelly I’m kind of losing patience for Shannon and her perpetual acquiescence to that stupid controlling behavior and sometimes a form bullying...

I believe in the deepest part of my heart that Tamra has been a bully since she was a toddler...no joke... There is a pathology in her persona that just doesn’t add up… If she didn’t have the housewives she May have ended up in jail…

“con”- iving” Biotch...

Like I said before you don’t get that good without plenty and plenty of practice… Just saying

I mention Tamra bully behavior as much as bullying can be an issue with 40-55 year old women since all are enabling the behavior and responsible for themselves

Under aged?...kids? Now that is....Totally different...of course...no diminishing of real deal Bullying...

i’m just not sure what other word to use to describe Tamra since it seems to be such a “cornerstone of her ‘Christian’ character” 🤮...in other words “once a bully always a bully”…

Kelly is sounding like the (somewhat) most sane one Howife of them all...oddly enough.

at least she has a backbone... I really don’t care for her and her personal life… But I think she’s great for the show… And this is all I have to say about that. LOL!

found my “readers”...and corrected dummy Siri mistakes

what a pain...

thankfully I have my Faith FAMILY  and Fitness!!! Cuz those are the only EFFs I give...so I just Fuck over my Friends... oops 😬...she left out a few “Effs”...

Stupid cow Tamrat 

Edited by Shellbell59
Just found my “readers” ! Yeaaaas! Didn’t realize all the mistakes due to speaker… Fuck you Siri
  • Love 6