Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E16: Viral Videos and Vendettas

• Start Topic

A video of Tamra listing rumors about Kelly goes viral; Shannon prepares for divorce court; Braunwyn throws a weaning party to celebrate the end of 19 years of breast feeding; Braunwyn invites the ladies to join her on a trip to Miami and Key West.

Airs 11/19/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 3

Weaning? I thought her child was old enough to hold a cup...

Gucci must have secret prices for these ladies. Last week it was Kelly with the bow tie, and belt (might have been something else, but it was OTT). This week it’s Vicki with the belt and purse. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Weaning? I thought her child was old enough to hold a cup...

I'm hoping the gifts she's given are BRAS so I can stop calling her NeedsABrawyn

Her floppy baguettes need support and bread sleeves just won't cut it

• LOL 16
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, Axie said:

I don’t really know why, but, to me, there’s something really creepy about Buttwind’s husband.

I can’t stand a guy who looks like he colors his hair.  I believe he looks like he does.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
20 minutes ago, Axie said:

I don’t really know why, but, to me, there’s something really creepy about Buttwind’s husband.

Yeah he has that sort of overtanned, leathery, shiny look that reads as “something lurks beneath” vibe. Like he’ll hit on you the moment his wife leaves the room or something.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

So let me sit at an outside table, order a Bloody Mary and have a video call in public where I can cry and get lots of attention.  Also, eat really crunchy food while I'm talking to my family.  

Boundaries, manners and how to act in public is not Kelly’s strong suit. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

I don’t know why Shannon confides in Tamra or calls her for support.

Had to mute the Braunwynn/Tams conversation.  Looks like they made up?

Smart of Kelly not to go to the party — even though that means she will be topic of conversation.

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Gina and those stupid hats she wears indoors every minute.  She probably has about 50 of them.

She probably wears them to cover the bald spots she has from all that bleach making her hair fall out.

• LOL 11
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Why does Bravo think drunk, desperate middle-aged women are entertaining - no thanks to boob flashing, stripper humping, tongue sucking and other assorted desperate measures among these chicks.

Tamra is a slob, but Brownstone has them all beat.  She’s disgusting and Andy is loving it.  And, what’s with the young guy motorboating Emily?  I thought she had class.

• Love 17
29 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Tamra's response--oh well, it's only money. Not much support shown for her good friend Shannon. 

She shouldn't have said anything at all if the best she could say was "Move forward.   It's only money."  Sheesh.

• Love 13
43 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I don’t know why Shannon confides in Tamra or calls her for support.

Had to mute the Braunwynn/Tams conversation.  Looks like they made up?

Because she’s stupid that way.  See how she let Tamra minipulate her when they had that meeting?  She’s like “duh”.  She gets mesmerized by Tamra’s bullshit.  She should of called Tamra a liar and troublemaker, then walk away.

• Love 13

I really felt bad for Shannon and the divorce deposition.  I'm a firm believer in marriage is a partnership and if Shannon ends up with nothing from that seventeen year marriage, that's just wrong.

Braun is just sooo tacky and that party was tacky.  Her husband is creepy.

I don't know who's worse:  Tamra or Kelly.

• Love 24

Several episodes ago, I posted a link to a video in which Kelly’s mom says Kelly pushed her down.  The bottom line is Kelly is mean and violent.  According to the court documents concerning Kelly losing it towards the kid at Jolie’s school, she’s been through anger management before.

• Love 16
16 minutes ago, suzyq8017 said:

Is this weaning party a thing? Like outside of Bravo world? I mean, nope, nope, nope. 

16 minutes ago, suzyq8017 said:

Is this weaning party a thing? Like outside of Bravo world? I mean, nope, nope, nope. 

As soon as that was coming up, I switched to CNN.   I knew it would be tacky at the party  and I had no need to see these women in action with strippers AGAIN.    Cannot wait for this show to go away, so I don't keep thinking it will get better.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, suzyq8017 said:

Brown wean (heee) INVENTED it, didn’t you hear that? I am mostly just happy we’ve been spared from seeing that horrible mother of hers. 

Best part of this epi is the all too brief shot of Archie. Shannon, get off this show and go be normal...I can’t take much more. I really feel for her, but I also know that she comes from quite a lot of money...so it’s not like my mom, getting that big three hundred bucks a month she got from my dad to take care of three very large  (taking after my dad!) children. David is a dick, wish we could see these proceedings. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
38 minutes ago, suzyq8017 said:

I have never heard of it.  Just Braunwynn needing more attention for producing so many children. Ugh.   

It was so vulgar and tacky.  I’m embarrassed for them and for the shirtless bartenders being subjected to them.

• Love 5

Why does Bronte keep saying that she breastfed for 18 (or is it 19) years straight? There is an 8 year gap between her oldest son, and the next kids - the twins. Is she saying that she breastfed her oldest son until he was 8 and she had more kids to take his place? Hardly. And no one made you have 7 kids Bronte, and no one made you breast feed any of them. So stop embarrassing your kids. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree - she really is Deb's daughter. 

Mr Bronte gets more gay every time I see him. Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, I just think he is living the life of a straight man but he isn't actually one. When Gina made the comment that if you put a blue light on the sex shack it would light up with semen, I thought to myself that it would be Sean's, and whatever partner he has brought there at any given time.

I love the editors of this show. It never fails that when Kelly runs down someone else's intelligence, she says something stupid, This time it was referring to Stockholm as Sockholm. Sheesh. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 13