Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: My Big Fat Dallas Wedding

• Start Topic

LeeAnne and Rich finally tie the knot, and her wedding reception leaves everyone hungry for more. Brandi tries to convince Bryan to say “I do” to adopting Bruin’s sibling. Kary and Eduardo engage in a power struggle over dinner, and Stephanie invites all the women to accompany her to Thailand.

Airs November 6, 2019.

• Love 1

Finally, and I'm not referring to how long it took the two of them to get married, I'm talking about having to sit through her wedding shit for so many episodes.

But yay love! 

OMG! That psycho made a digat her mother in her vows! Ever the victim. JFC!

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 17

I liked LeAnne’s dress. It was age appropriate and perfect fit for her tall lean body type.

Looks like she took inspiration from Grace’s Kelly lace gown.

The fabric could have been more luxurious.....but, the seamstress did the best with the bride’s budget.

LeAnne is the one who ruined  the elegant look with the gaudy jewelry. 

Maybe even removing just the green  bracelet....would have been beautiful.

LeAnne even got Sonics to pay her a promotional fee!  Hahahahahahah!

I say this, because Sonic

was making ‘random appearances’ on The Hill reboot. 😘 🌭

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Man, I see the resemblance between LuAnne and her mom. Her mom complained about the vows on camera, acted all victomy about getting a picture, took two gift bags and left. They could be the same person. 

Also, she ate at Sonic because her cheap ass knew there was no dinner. 

Her reception dress looked better.

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
3 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Man, I see the resemblance between LuAnne and her mom. Her mom complained about the vows on camera, acted all victomy about getting a picture, took two gift bags and left. They could be the same person. 

Also, she ate at Sonic because her cheap ass knew there was no dinner. 

Her reception dress looked better.

2 bags!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You saw all that!

I was thinking how LeAnne ignored her mom after complaining about her not been there.

Is that the same woman responsible for LeAnne’s awful childhood....?????? 

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

2 bags!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You saw all that!

I was thinking how LeAnne ignored her mom after complaining about her not been there.

Is that the same woman responsible for LeAnne’s awful childhood....?????? 

They were both so awful. LeAnne (ha, I called her LuAnne before) was awful with her vows. I bet the two of them could throw a pity party to end all pity parties.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

LeeAnne was so rude to her mom at the reception.  Why even bother inviting her? 

I liked her reception look more than wedding dress. 

Listening to Kam’s vocal fry accepting the invite to Thailand would have made me change my mind about inviting her. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

SHE killed the mood? You totally dismissed her mid conversation to start talking about your mom walking. Dude seriously 

She wants to make her own money so she can leave him, right? I just wonder how much you can make with handmade jewelry....I don't know much about it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

So, Leann and her sparkly wedding planner grifted TWO dresses?  One for the wedding and one for the so called reception?  

Hahahahahahahahaha!  

Cary is refreshingly honest about her marriage. 

We don’t even need to call Cary  on her bullshit.

Cary tells it like it in her talking heads.

Power struggle!  

It was obvious she was talking to him about Thailand and the business to compete with him.  

Look what I am doing!  

The show is allowing me to take trips without your Amex! 

You cannot stop my girls trips, Baby! 

They are both sooooooo bitchy!  🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
49 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Why even bother inviting her? 

To insult her in the most public way possible?  Not that Mom doesn't deserve it--she probably does--but how petty and nasty do you have to be on your "love-filled, joy-filled" wedding day? Get over it, you're fifty-plus years old.

I'm a little confused about Eduardo's ethnicity.  He has a Hispanic first name, his mom's in Spain, the family has a house in Mexico (which I'm pretty sure they don't own, but they seem to want people to believe they do), and he doesn't know how to pronounce "flautas"? Everyone who's ever been to a Taco Bell knows knows it's not "flootas."

New Kary looked like she had some significant plastic surgery between the show and filming her talking heads. She might be getting ready to put herself on the market again.  Based on that dinner, I can't say I blame her.

• Love 13

I fast forwarded the vows.  I just didn't have the patience.  No food at the reception.  Apparently, the invitations that weren't lost in the mail didn't mention that the reception was just cocktails and snacks.  No dinner. 

Kary is looking to get out of that marriage and successfully staying on RHOD is her key.  I'm not crazy about Kary but Eduardo is a prick.

Brandi:  You can't handle another child.  Maybe you could if you didn't have Brooklyn to deal with.

I loved the cook off.  Looked like a lot of fun.

Love Steff and Travis.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

I'm a little confused about Eduardo's ethnicity.  He has a Hispanic first name, his mom's in Spain, the family has a house in Mexico (which I'm pretty sure they don't own, but they seem to want people to believe they do), and he doesn't know how to pronounce "flautas"? Everyone who's ever been to a Taco Bell knows knows it's not "flootas."

And his last name is "Brittingham."  My other question is, why did he and Kary marry each other???

Oh, just when I thought the wedding dress was bad enough from the front (should I say "the first wedding dress"?), when she turned to the side, she had no ass.  They can fix that.  You can even get silicone implants at David's Bridal that you wear for the day.

I laughed at the ceremony and I thought it was funny and cute, but I also thought MJ's and Tommy's ceremony on Shahs where they were both stoned out of their minds, hogging the mike and cursing at each other was fun, so don't mind me.  I just like to see people having fun and taking things lightly on their big day.  I really could have done without the crying, but hey, we got through it!

I called it!  Leeanne purposely scheduled the five hour gap, although she could be lying about that and it really can be about the SWAG.  

If--and this is a big "if"--Leeanne's mom was as much of a piece of work as she claims, then I'm not really mad about Leeanne inviting her just to be a passive-aggressive bitch, but who knows what their story is?

The reception definitely had some cool concepts, but seating would have been ever cooler.  Rich's comments, even spliced together, were not cool.  I'm not sure I like Rich very much at all.

-------------------------

I think Jeremy has a sexual food fetish with regard to D'andra.  I'm talking full-on George Costanza eating sandwiches during sex fetishism.  If they like it, I love it.  I just really don't want to see it.

I can't decide which couple has less chemistry--Brandi and Brian or Kary and Eduardo.  I have more chemistry with the elevator operator than all of them put together.  Bruin should never have been at that restaurant, he should have been in daycare.  At one point, his bottle was on the floor.  I know Brandi said she'd "clean it" (cough bullshit cough), but if I was another patron, and I slipped on that shit, I'd be pissed.  Plus, he was yelling.  That's not appropriate.  It's hard for me to believe Brandi and Brian had sex in Nashville.  All Brandi said was that she had sex, so hmm.  I think Brian is 100% right with regard to maintaining their family unit's status quo.

Now Stephanie...has a house.  There's a freaking swimming pool and couch in her bathroom.  Maybe that's why Kameron gets mad at her!

I am so over the bullshit of inviting people to Thailand like you're inviting people to coffee.  They should just go and dispense with the fake phone calls.

How did this manage to feel like a filler episode when it contained the wedding of a seminole charachter?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

To insult her in the most public way possible?  Not that Mom doesn't deserve it--she probably does--but how petty and nasty do you have to be on your "love-filled, joy-filled" wedding day? Get over it, you're fifty-plus years old.

Maybe she would have let it slide if mom hadn't shown up late.

1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

Kary is looking to get out of that marriage and successfully staying on RHOD is her key. 

Hence her desire to pick fights with Leanne at every opportunity!

Two huge pet peeves of mine were highlighted tonight 😄:

1.  Nontraditional "vows" are always stupid - "I will always see my innocence in your eyes."  WTF does that even mean?

2.  When Housewives use live human beings as decor for their events.  It's both stupid and demeaning.  Usually I assume the people are being paid well enough, and they can probably dine out on the stories they walk away with, but who was paying them tonight?  "Oh Leanne, I know you work so hard for the charities of the rich women of Dallas, so I'll gladly dress up like a disco ball and stand around your reception for hours for free."  Please.

• LOL 9
  • Love 14

What will LeeAnne do with herself now that there isn't a TV wedding to occupy her time? What other grifting narcissistic ploy will she turn to? Weirdly, I think she and Rich may last, in a dysfunctional way. They've run out of options to be with anybody else.

As I watched the carefully scripted and timed vows (LeeAnne waiting for her cues), I wondered if LeeAnne and Rich were auditioning for a revival of "The Honeymooners."

What's the attraction to Thailand and VietNam for Stephanie's father-in-law all these years? I know the family business has interests there, but why would a wealthy-but-ailing elderly man spend so much time there? 

Brandi's affect is interesting. She comes alive when she's alone with the women, drinking and carrying on, or in her talking heads. But with her family she's utterly flat and passive, even altering her voice. Weirdly checked out. Medication? Booze? Brandi puts me in mind of "mother's little helper." And their best story line is to bring another baby into this miserable family?

Housewives' jewelry, wine, clothing....every time one of them tries to jam a hastily slapped together product in front of our faces, I think "cheap Christmas trash." (TM the great Tess Harper in "Crimes of the Heart")

Edited by pasdetrois
  • Love 12

My black heart of goo was actually moved during LeeAnne's wedding.  She looked beautiful and their vows were very sweet.  I did not appreciate, though, Rich's comments about how many good looking women were at the reception.  Dude, you've been married for like 15 minutes.  Give it a rest.   

I wonder if the reception venue wasn't available until 5 hours after the ceremony and that is why there was such a delay?  In any event, if the wedding started at 1, it looks like the reception would have been somewhere in the 6 to 7 range.  Definitely should have had dinner.  At least have a Fatburger (or Sonic!) truck roll up to the reception.  

I feel sorry for Brandi but in her desire to be her kids' friend, she's letting them run all over her.  Brinkley and Bruin will be doing exactly what Brooklyn is doing if she's not careful.  Look, your kids aren't going to like you all the time (which means you're doing your job) and that's okay.  You need to be their parent.  Later on, you can be their friend.  

I do understand Brandi's dilemma over Bruin's birth mother being pregnant again but at some point you have to set and accept limits.  She's already exhausted, Brian looks to never be home, and Brooklyn is a brat that Brandi is afraid to discipline.  

I felt for the other diners in the restaurant, with Bruin pitching little fits and throwing things everywhere.  I will say though his "thank you" to the server was precious.  

I haven't watched the show since the beginning so what happened to Rich's eye?  

• Love 7

I am in the minority. Did not think Leeann looked great at the wedding. The tiara was ridiculous. Her face looks so plastic now. Too many procedures/fillers. The dress too tight and too satiny/shiny. I think I just don't like her. LOL. She LOVES being the center of attention, hence all of the cutesy remarks during the vows. Who knew Rich had a daughter from one of his many marriages? Leeann showed her true grifting colors with no food at the reception. Let me invite 300 people to my wedding--bring gifts (which I will never for which I will never thank you)--and I won't offer you any food. But, you can get water from the bathroom sink. What a lovely affair!

• LOL 3
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

I do understand Brandi's dilemma over Bruin's birth mother being pregnant again but at some point you have to set and accept limits.  She's already exhausted, Brian looks to never be home, and Brooklyn is a brat that Brandi is afraid to discipline. 

she needs to understand and I'm glad her husband at least pointed it out what if she gets pregnant again you cant keep taking her babies just because they are blood you need to care for the ones you have now....

• Love 8

I think the Redmond’s used a surrogate for Bruin, and perhaps had another embryo they implanted this time. The whole adoption never passed the smell test for me, especially when Stephanie talks about it - she’s a terrible liar. 

I learned all I need to know about LeeAnne from her wedding. What a tacky reception. The situation with her mom was cringeworthy- for both of them. 

No wonder D’Andra questioned Rich’s fidelity- horndog was checking out chics at his own wedding. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I think the Redmond’s used a surrogate for Bruin, and perhaps had another embryo they implanted this time. The whole adoption never passed the smell test for me, especially when Stephanie talks about it - she’s a terrible liar. 

I learned all I need to know about LeeAnne from her wedding. What a tacky reception. The situation with her mom was cringeworthy- for both of them. 

No wonder D’Andra questioned Rich’s fidelity- horndog was checking out chics at his own wedding. 

its 2019 why would they hide they used a surrogate? that makes no sense in this day and age when EVERYONE even Kandi from Atlanta is using one Andy used one Celebs and every day people all use them now ....why make up a story like that? she wouldn't be making such a big deal out of a blood relative if it was their blood child biologically .... that's just more work then what it would be worth then saying we use a surrogate

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10

There are plenty of potential reasons to hide a surrogate pregnancy- religious reasons, privacy, storyline, to be different, etc. I find it strange that they didn’t discuss the fact that Bruin was a premie, and spent some time in the NICU. Theoretically the next baby could also be born early. They also never talked about the possibility that the mom could change her mind and keep the baby- something most potential adoptive parents agonize over. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

There are plenty of potential reasons to hide a surrogate pregnancy- religious reasons, privacy, storyline, to be different, etc. I find it strange that they didn’t discuss the fact that Bruin was a premie, and spent some time in the NICU. Theoretically the next baby could also be born early. They also never talked about the possibility that the mom could change her mind and keep the baby- something most potential adoptive parents agonize over. 

she drinks wine curses and lives her life on a national television show I don't think she would give a flying fig that people knew she used a surrogate ... she went through the complete adoption process AFTER the baby was born why? she would not have had to do that if they used surrogacy it would have been their child legally from jump...they sign papers before any of this even gets started what legally happens if you use a surrogate ... you don't have to adopt the baby its yours biologically its your eggs your sperm they are just a "incubator"... Again this is done on a National television show with NO ONE around them bringing this up just "fans" trust and believe if they were hiding something it would have been "leaked" by actual "friends of" ... all this rumor does is attack a child and family for no reason... and the whole surrogate thing would have given her an actual story line and automatic in with Andy the god of the housewives .....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 10

Rich was already feeling hemmed in as soon as he said, “I do”. Thus, ogling women at his reception. What a guy. 

No food at the reception put it in the tackiest of categories. Who does that?? So the Westcotts are fine hanging around a low class grifter like LeeAnne? Mm-kay. 

It would be wonderful for Bruin to have a bio-sibling in the family. Sadly, I don’t recommend it here. Brandi is in over her head. And I have never forgotten all the wine day-drinking she used to do/still does? 

Plus, Brian seems very checked out and I would not be shocked if he has a girlfriend on the side. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Sage47 said:

Rich was already feeling hemmed in as soon as he said, “I do”. Thus, ogling women at his reception. What a guy. 

No food at the reception put it in the tackiest of categories. Who does that?? So the Westcotts are fine hanging around a low class grifter like Leanne? Mm-kay. 

It would be wonderful for Bruin to have a bio-sibling in the family. Sadly, I don’t recommend it here. Brandi is in over her head. And I have never forgotten all the wine day-drinking she used to do/still does? 

Plus, Brian seems very checked out and I would not be shocked if he has a girlfriend on the side. 

yea I get he works full time but it seems like he pushes all the parenting off on Brandi.... what are You going to do What about you not giving enough time to the other children ... umm dude they are your kids to ...

• Love 6

The vows were pretty funny and sweet.

However Rich commenting on all the good-looking women rubbed me the wrong way too. He sounded like he cared a little too much. He’s not a single guy hoping to pick up someone at a wedding! 

Bruin is so freakin adorable. 

I understand Brandi being tempted to adopt again, but if she decides to do it, I hope it will be the last adoption. Bruin’s biological mother may be the type who has baby after baby after baby. It’s sad that there may be a bunch of biological siblings separated, but even a stay at home mom who has money and help can only handle so many kids. 

I can’t imagine no food and then no water at a wedding, and most of the weddings I’ve attended aren’t those of the high society type of crowd that LeeAnne is around. I wonder what Kameron would have said if Stephanie treated her guests the way LeeAnne did.

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I can’t imagine no food and then no water at a wedding, and most of the weddings I’ve attended aren’t those of the high society type of crowd that LeeAnne is around. I wonder what Kameron would have said if Stephanie treated her guests the way LeeAnne did.

Could you imagine if it was Brandi that had an "event" that she guilted everyone into donating for and in no way paid for herself then made people wait for hours between them in the evening and didn't feed people or didn't have drinking water for them? Kam would have dragged her through next week with how bad that was how tacky how etc etc just another example of the double standard that she has for people ....

Edited by Keywestclubkid
forgot about the no water at the wedding
  • Love 21