Type keyword(s) to search

Mike and Natalie: Low Interest Couple, High Interest Rates

• Start Topic

There's been some discussion on other threads about Mike's property, so I just went back and watched his intro (Season 7, Ep 2). He says his family has been in Sequim for 130 years and when his dad decided to sell their 27-acre tree farm, he bought it to keep it in the family. And that's where his debt came from.

Okay, now get this. The first words out of his mouth:

"My name is Mike. I am 34 years old. I live in Sequim, Washington. Everywhere I go, I love being the center of attention. Being 6'7", I'm tall, I'm loud, I'm proud, I got lots of positive energy, and I think people just feed off of it. Everyone likes to come see me. I mean, you can see me no matter where I'm at. Especially in this small town."

WHAT??? Hahaha, who was that guy?

It also shows the mutual friends (with god daughter) that introduced them and that they NEVER talk about, and videos of Natalie in a bikini where her boobs appear to be about 6 cup sizes smaller and her nose is suspiciously longer.

ETA: Oh, and he proposed after spending two weeks together. I can’t believe this marriage didn’t work out!

Edited by Teri313
  • LOL 11
  • Love 5
On 8/9/2021 at 7:53 AM, Teri313 said:

Maybe because she's just a phony.

Maybe TLC Production "explained" what they expect from a reality TV personality.  For example, viewers+clicks = success = $$$$.  "Positive" reactions not required.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Teri313 said:

"My name is Mike. I am 34 years old. I live in Sequim, Washington. Everywhere I go, I love being the center of attention. Being 6'7", I'm tall, I'm loud, I'm proud, I got lots of positive energy, and I think people just feed off of it. Everyone likes to come see me. I mean, you can see me no matter where I'm at. Especially in this small town."

A.  Proud??? Proud of what?    B.  Where are/is this "everyone" who likes to see him?  Didn't see a lot of people stopping by...coming to meet the Missus.  Or...taking her out to see the town when she's lonely at home.  Inviting them out...or over to their homes.  C.  "People just feed off of it," (his positive energy).  No, Mike, your people are STARVING.

The qualities he attributes to himself should make for GOOD TV.  Somehow it didn't work.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 6/13/2021 at 12:40 PM, seacliffsal said:

And, she is so not as cute and charming as she thinks she is.

Even so, she's cuter and more charming than SHRUG deserves.

On 6/20/2021 at 2:28 PM, goofygirl said:

I just re-watched the Thanksgiving ep and I STILL didn' hear Trish call Nutalie a HOOKER.

Online rumors say that although it was never shown on the show, we WILL hear Trish's comment on the Tell-All.

• Love 3
On 8/8/2021 at 4:56 PM, Teri313 said:

I find it interesting that Natalie seems so comfortable driving in the U.S. In the Ukraine, she tried to drive and she was a complete ditz, acting like she had no idea what she was doing, almost side-swiping someone. But here, she drives everywhere and looks completely comfortable, with a coffee cup in one hand on the highway chatting away with Julia.

Natalie's 90-Day season started in November 2019.  I asssume the "comfortable driving" you refer to was filmed sometime in early 2021.  I don't know if she had a car all those months, but she did have plenty-o-time to practice ... and lots of country roads.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Teri313 said:

There's been some discussion on other threads about Mike's property, so I just went back and watched his intro (Season 7, Ep 2). He says his family has been in Sequim for 130 years and when his dad decided to sell their 27-acre tree farm, he bought it to keep it in the family. And that's where his debt came from.

Okay, now get this. The first words out of his mouth:

WHAT??? Hahaha, who was that guy?

It also shows the mutual friends (with god daughter) that introduced them and that they NEVER talk about, and videos of Natalie in a bikini where her boobs appear to be about 6 cup sizes smaller and her nose is suspiciously longer.

ETA: Oh, and he proposed after spending two weeks together. I can’t believe this marriage didn’t work out!

Alot of the Americans propose to their foreign spouses from 1 meeting. Look at Robert and Anny. He proposed after only what... 8 hours?!

This is what I gather from everything that happened.

First show came and went. They were pretty much on the break then. TLC cheque came in after the Tell All and Mike thought "Shit this is good and I can pay off debt." Got in touch with Natalie to bring her over and maybe even promised her some of the TLC money?!  Natalie comes down to film and BAM - covid.  Mike is now caught between a rock and hard place (remember he wanted Natalie to just not go but not marry her either). But Natalie isn't having it. She won't overstay the visa so Mike had to marry her to save face?! 

Meanwhile Natalie figures that Mike is a gas lighting asshole and mama's boy to boot.

6 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Natalie's 90-Day season started in November 2019.  I asssume the "comfortable driving" you refer to was filmed sometime in early 2021.  I don't know if she had a car all those months, but she did have plenty-o-time to practice ... and lots of country roads.

I would give Natalie a pass on that. They drive like crazy people in Europe. I've been driving over 20 years and I wouldn't even attempt to drive in any European country.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Do they live in SEQUIM or SQUIM ??

They live in the Inner Portal Of Hell.

16 hours ago, Teri313 said:

It also shows the mutual friends (with god daughter) that introduced them and that they NEVER talk about

It is my understanding they had ZERO interest in being on the show.  I am in that camp, lol.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 8/7/2021 at 11:58 AM, Back Atcha said:
On 8/2/2021 at 9:50 PM, watchingtvaddict said:

Typical of narcissists.  Mike and his mother seem very impressed with themselves and each other.  Mayo Clinic definition: "Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have

• inflated sense of their own importance
  • deep need for excessive attention and admiration
  • troubled relationships
  • lack of empathy for others

"But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

@Back Atcha, Mike and Trash are many things, but I wouldn’t classify them as having NPD. I’ve been up close and personal to many narcissists unfortunately, and at this point, I get and I trust a visceral feeling when I see one. In my view, they are co-dependent and lacking boundaries. I can’t imagine talking to my grown ass son every single day, in the wee hours of the morning no less. I think they are all the other one has. Mike has learned that he can’t trust his own judgment and Trash perpetuates that belief. It’s a fucked up mother-adult child relationship. They need to cut the umbilical cord.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mike has learned that he can’t trust his own judgment and Trash perpetuates that belief. It’s a fucked up mother-adult child relationship. They need to cut the umbilical cord.

100% this.  Waaaay too overinvolved!!  Same with Brandon and his mom:  "Yeah, I need to get away from Julia so rather than go golf, or bowl, or hey kick back a pint with my all males buddies (no wives or gf's reporting back to Julia), naaaaah - I will to go Mommy and complain about her.  Them Mom will say "Yeah, we knew she was changing you."  From what?  A Man-Child still dependent on his parents?  To a grown young man of 28 who needs to cut the cord?

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Do they live in SEQUIM or SQUIM ??

It's spelled SEQUIM, but pronounced SQUIM. Dr. Kirk Honda, who does commentary on the 90-Day people on Youtube, lives in Seattle and clarified this while he was analyzing these two.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

100% this.  Waaaay too overinvolved!!  Same with Brandon and his mom:  "Yeah, I need to get away from Julia so rather than go golf, or bowl, or hey kick back a pint with my all males buddies (no wives or gf's reporting back to Julia), naaaaah - I will to go Mommy and complain about her.  Them Mom will say "Yeah, we knew she was changing you."  From what?  A Man-Child still dependent on his parents?  To a grown young man of 28 who needs to cut the cord?

And these, Ladies and Gents (above and below) are the reason I think Brandon, Mike, and mommies belong on sMOTHERED.

4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

In my view, they are co-dependent and lacking boundaries. I can’t imagine talking to my grown ass son every single day, in the wee hours of the morning no less. I think they are all the other one has. Mike has learned that he can’t trust his own judgment and Trash perpetuates that belief. It’s a fucked up mother-adult child relationship. They need to cut the umbilical cord.

• Love 5
On 8/13/2021 at 1:52 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Back Atcha, Mike and Trash are many things, but I wouldn’t classify them as having NPD. I’ve been up close and personal to many narcissists unfortunately, and at this point, I get and I trust a visceral feeling when I see one. In my view, they are co-dependent and lacking boundaries. I can’t imagine talking to my grown ass son every single day, in the wee hours of the morning no less. I think they are all the other one has. Mike has learned that he can’t trust his own judgment and Trash perpetuates that belief. It’s a fucked up mother-adult child relationship. They need to cut the umbilical cord.

I agree.

Sometimes people are just inherently assholes, no psychiatric diagnosis necessary or required.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So how does Natalie and Mike splitting up affect her visa?   They can't even pretend to be a couple for the immgration people, and with going on the show, it's not as if they going to be able to hide anything. 

She might still qualify for a conditional green card if they can show the interviewing officer they entered the relationship in good faith. Her having access to one of his bank cards might actually work in her favor because one of the proofs of bonafide relationships is “co-mingling of finances”… IIRC Julia didn’t get her green card at her first interview because they didn’t have sufficient proof of living together. Either way, Larissa was able to stay and I think she applied for her green card without Colt’s assistance. 

The K1 visa seems like such a bad idea to me… I understand it is necessary in some cases (maybe USCs can’t marry a partner because gay marriage is illegal in their country and they’re also not able to visit the States due to difficulty obtaining a visitor visa). But, watching these relationships breakdown is no fun. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 8/13/2021 at 2:16 AM, Back Atcha said:

A.  Proud??? Proud of what?    B.  Where are/is this "everyone" who likes to see him?  Didn't see a lot of people stopping by...coming to meet the Missus.  Or...taking her out to see the town when she's lonely at home.  Inviting them out...or over to their homes.  C.  "People just feed off of it," (his positive energy).  No, Mike, your people are STARVING.

The qualities he attributes to himself should make for GOOD TV.  Somehow it didn't work.

I believe big fat head Mike likes to pretend a lot, at the end of the tell all he was putting on a big broken heart act like he did everything to make Natalie happy and nothing less, you would  think he had bent over backward to make it a wonderful marriage etc.  He is obviously delusional and accepts no responsibility for his real behaviour.  I hope I never see him again or his ugly mother.

Edited by endure
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

She might still qualify for a conditional green card if they can show the interviewing officer they entered the relationship in good faith. Her having access to one of his bank cards might actually work in her favor because one of the proofs of bonafide relationships is “co-mingling of finances”… IIRC Julia didn’t get her green card at her first interview because they didn’t have sufficient proof of living together. Either way, Larissa was able to stay and I think she applied for her green card without Colt’s assistance. 

The K1 visa seems like such a bad idea to me… I understand it is necessary in some cases (maybe USCs can’t marry a partner because gay marriage is illegal in their country and they’re also not able to visit the States due to difficulty obtaining a visitor visa). But, watching these relationships breakdown is no fun. 

But honestly I’m not convinced 90 Day is a true barometer of most of the K1 applicants, too many scammers and people who are in it for the TV stardom etc 🤩

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So how does Natalie and Mike splitting up affect her visa?   They can't even pretend to be a couple for the immgration people, and with going on the show, it's not as if they going to be able to hide anything. 

So is big fat head Mike now responsible for Natalie or can he still get out of that responsibility and have her deported, I was hoping this would come up at the reunion but of course they never address the elephants in the room!

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, endure said:

So is big fat head Mike now responsible for Natalie or can he still get out of that responsibility and have her deported, I was hoping this would come up at the reunion but of course they never address the elephants in the room!

Probably because Shaun never watches the show and has no thoughts or opinions...other than those written on her cards.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, endure said:

I believe big fat head Mike likes to pretend a lot,

I love every word you wrote, Endure.   Mike and his mother appear to be people who never will--never did fit in anywhere...luckily, they had each other--and made Way Too Much of That !!  They are opinionated self-aggrandizing people who probably can't get along with anyone ... long-term.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, endure said:

But honestly I’m not convinced 90 Day is a true barometer of most of the K1 applicants, too many scammers and people who are in it for the TV stardom etc 🤩

I’ve been reading a few fiancé/ spouse forums and 90 Days is just the tip of the iceberg. There are some people posting I wish would apply for 90 Days because their stories are . . . interesting. 

Edited by watchingtvaddict
Added some flair
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, endure said:

but of course they never address the elephants in the room!

Are you kidding, we talked about Angela, lol!

Seriously, you are right about ignoring the issues we all want to delve deeper in to.  I have to wonder if those elephants are completely producer driven and there is no real elephant so there is nothing to discuss.

Will we ever get to the bottom of Mah-kul and Angela's real relationship? Probably not.

Will we ever really get an explanation as to who and what Julia is to Natalie and who Natalie is with in Florida?

This show is a pack of lies but yet I cannot look away.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Are you kidding, we talked about Angela, lol!

Seriously, you are right about ignoring the issues we all want to delve deeper in to.  I have to wonder if those elephants are completely producer driven and there is no real elephant so there is nothing to discuss.

Will we ever get to the bottom of Mah-kul and Angela's real relationship? Probably not.

Will we ever really get an explanation as to who and what Julia is to Natalie and who Natalie is with in Florida?

This show is a pack of lies but yet I cannot look away.

I know I tell myself to quit this crap show I think it is like a trainwreck but I enjoy the snarkers here lol.   What do you mean re Julia and Natalie?  I feel like the producers will do anything to keep Angela on the show and she will do anything they ask.  Some things I just don’t get.  Or why when everyone liked Pillow Talk so much in the beginning then they had to go and totally screw it over.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, endure said:

I know I tell myself to quit this crap show I think it is like a trainwreck but I enjoy the snarkers here lol.   What do you mean re Julia and Natalie?  I feel like the producers will do anything to keep Angela on the show and she will do anything they ask.  Some things I just don’t get.  Or why when everyone liked Pillow Talk so much in the beginning then they had to go and totally screw it over.

THIS IS NOT VERIFIED!!! 
But, I read in another forum, the participants receive loans for some of the activities they do on screen… that’s why they keep on coming back. They’re paying off their loans by returning to the show. I’ve been trying to find the source material, but no dice. I think this is why Angela keeps on coming back and escalating her awful behavior. 

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/672709-90-day-fiance-season/?do=findComment&comment=10504290

Added thoughts on Angela
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Natalie's friend Julia of the headbands, she was an odd duck.  

Oh definitely she was odd, for some reason I was thinking of not a farm girl Julia lol 😂 

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, endure said:

Oh definitely she was odd, for some reason I was thinking of not a farm girl Julia lol 😂 

Natalie’s “Julia” is really “Julianna,” even though I believe that she’s a male production assistant/actor who speaks some Russian who they dressed up as a woman.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Natalie’s “Julia” is really “Julianna,” even though I believe that she’s a male production assistant/actor who speaks some Russian who they dressed up as a woman.

LOL ~~~~ Interesting I need to check "J" out more closely! 

• Love 2

That link about cast members getting "loans" likely stemmed from this reddit post: https://np.reddit.com/r/90dayfianceuncensored/comments/oq9gq0/til_the_90day_cast_can_borrow_an_advance_against/

Cast members can get paid in advance for episodes that are yet to be filmed.

That is what some redditors in that post said that Tiffany revealed in one of her videos. Specifically the comment threads here and here.

Edited by mmal
  • Useful 3
2 hours ago, mmal said:

That link about cast members getting "loans" likely stemmed from this reddit post: https://np.reddit.com/r/90dayfianceuncensored/comments/oq9gq0/til_the_90day_cast_can_borrow_an_advance_against/

That is what some redditors in that post said that Tiffany revealed in one of her videos. Specifically the comment threads here and here.

Thank you so much! 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, mmal said:

What?! Tiffany had the show advance her money so she could splurge on a $7,000 beach vacation? Wasn't she the one lecturing Ronald about being responsible with money when they were buying groceries???

• Love 3
On 8/27/2021 at 10:50 PM, endure said:

I know people who married on this visa and they are long haul 'real' couples. Nobody who isn't a famewhore or a real couple would want to be on this shit show. Maybe the first couple of seasons but not now.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, gingerella said:

I know people who married on this visa and they are long haul 'real' couples. Nobody who isn't a famewhore or a real couple would want to be on this shit show. Maybe the first couple of seasons but not now.

I’ve joked with my husband about being in the show… it’s so fake I would pretend to get married for the first time just for the opportunity to set up my own cameo and only fans

😉

ETA my husband actually introduced me to the show while we were still dating and it was a window to the immigration process. We live outside the States so I think we’d only ever qualify for The Other Way.(Matt Sharp CALL me!) 

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

Another reality TV famewhore courtesy of Rock of Love. 

These beasts will do anything to keep that reality TV money funneling in.  

At first glance, I didn't see 'beasts' but breasts.     I think I'll stick with that interpretation. 

Why would any woman on earth want to date Mike, unless there's a TV show and money involved?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
55 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

At first glance, I didn't see 'beasts' but breasts.     I think I'll stick with that interpretation. 

Why would any woman on earth want to date Mike, unless there's a TV show and money involved?  

Precisely.  

Just another reality TV famewhore looking to stay relevant.  

Ugh.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Twopper said:

I didn't pay for Discovery +, but I see ads for it constantly.  I notice Natalie is on it.   Is that weird expression she has supposed to be her come-hither look?  

It’s supposed to be, but it’s more of a run away look.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

Why do very white people make those stupid fake gang faces and signs in pictures?   It doesn't make you look cool.   It makes you look like an idiot.   

I thought it was the "hang ten" sign... for surfers.

Trying to look gnarly and what not. (idk I'm not a surfer, I don't know the lingo). 

• LOL 3
15 hours ago, Twopper said:

I didn't pay for Discovery +, but I see ads for it constantly.  I notice Natalie is on it.   Is that weird expression she has supposed to be her come-hither look?  

Yes.  That's her "look of love"!!!

• LOL 4