Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E14: Best Frenemies Forever

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

Maybe this show has just jumped the proverbial shark? Can we still have the good visuals?

At this point I’m all for staring at a screensaver for an hour. 

1 hour ago, Hockey Addict said:

To me watching this show is like eating stale tortilla chips knowing that they should have gone in the trash a looong time ago. At this point I don't know what if anything could make me have interest like I used to.

Maybe a hunger games intensity competition featuring every current and ex housewife of OC? Put the wives through a series of physical and intellectual tests. Only the highest scoring will be allowed on the next season.

Road Rules: Housewives Edition! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

I can't believe Tamra fixed her mouth to say she's a compassionate person who gives people the benefit of the doubt. Where was all this compassion for Gretchen and Alexis whom she bullied for years?

While I think it's admirable that Emily wants to save her marriage for the sake of her kids, I think she actually may be doing more damage to them by staying in an unhappy marriage. She was telling Shane that they need to fight less in front of the kids. Kids seeing their parents fight is psychologically damaging to them. I think their kids would be better off with two happy parents who were divorced than two parents who are miserable. Ask Shannon. I think if she could go back and do it all over again, she wouldn't have stayed with David as long as she did. She is so much happier now that she got that albatross off of her neck.

20 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

As Erika from RHOBH would say, they have a leveraged friendship. I think they both realize that having an alliance on this show is usually beneficial, because I can't see them being real friends off-screen. They might hang out together, but once one of them is done with the show, or the show ends, I have a feeling Tamra will forget all about Shannon.

With regards to everyone finally seeing Tamra for who she is...this isn't the first time it's happened. Tamra is many things, but she knows how to claw her way back into enough people's good graces to keep them filming with her, thus keeping her peach. Remember Bali?

I agree. I think Tamra is all about who and what will keep her on the show. She doesn't have loyalty to anyone. She doesn't want to end up on the chopping block like her sometimes friend/sometimes enemy Vicki.

• Love 22
4 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

The large amethyst rock in the corner of Gina's therapist's "office" was oddly distracting; thank goodness I could concentrate more on that than Gina's incoherent inconsistencies..

And her therapist sucks.  Gina is expressing fear at the ex discovering she’s going on a date, even hinting at his anger issues, and the therapist says she owes it to him to tell him the truth. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

To Shannon, the most important fact about the shit that Tamra's said about her is that Shannon has gained weight!  😂😂😂

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, but honestly? That might be what bothered me the most too. It's so petty.

My take is what Shannon was doing was going though the logical possible discussions: why would Kelly have heard from Tamra about my weight gain?...well it is true and I did confide to Tamra about it, so she must indeed have passed it on to Kelly.  And so omg....:lightbulb: Tamra is evily stirring the pot, putting us all against ourselves.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

overall vibe of this episode: sad.

Tamra is vile, repugnant and devoid of any decency. She just wants this tv gig, she's a producer, zero authenticity. Please bravo get rid of her, she's milked this for too long and we are sick of her.

Gina - She needs to get off this show, focus on her cute kids, find a new love and get a darker hair colour.

Brown-wind and Emily have rockin bodies paddle boarding. 

Shannon is easily conned by snake oil merchants and Tamra

• Love 23
8 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Thank you.  I only knew it the first season Tamra was a grade A bitch.  They eyes don't lie, and Tamra has some mean ass eyes.  She has a pretty skin though, and the ability to slither around and inject poison with her forked tongue very subtly.  She is a snake, and she always has been.   

She looks totally high as fuck at lunch with Shannon and Kelly. Oh and Tamra has also gained weight so....maybe the munchies?

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

And her therapist sucks.  Gina is expressing fear at the ex discovering she’s going on a date, even hinting at his anger issues, and the therapist says she owes it to him to tell him the truth. 

She is a social worker not a Clinical Psychologist. I wouldn't get therapy from a LCSW without a counseling license. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I was shocked that the therapist didn't ask Gina more about him getting "hot", a red flag, "tell me more" moment if there ever was one.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Andi27 said:

Oh Shannon. Tamra talking about people is not a problem until its about you, right?  Yes, she uses you, but you are so needy and self-centered that it seems you can't see how she manipulates situations to cause trouble and then deflect blame. Ugh.

And of course the preview for next week shows Tamra blaming Shannon for the other HW turning on her in order to make Shannon feel guilty and get her back on her side.

Tamrat is the most vile I’ve seen on any housewives show.  A lot of people do not like Bethenny, but at least she made you laugh.  She had a personality.  I can’t stand to look at Tamra at all.  This is not entertainment.

• Love 22
5 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I realize we all have different tastes, but for me, if I were in charge of next season I'd dump Vicki (for good), Tamra, and Gina, demote Brown Wind to Friend of, and keep Shannon, Kelly, and Emily.

Yes, I agree.  This show is depressing.  I don’t find jumping into pools naked funny.  That’s all they’ve got.  The rest is all backstabbing.  Yes, keep Kelly, Shannon and Emily.  Oh, and dump Shane too.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Gosh between Gina's conversation at her therapist's office and Emily's dinner with Shane, the episode just lost my interest.

Just further proves both Shane and Gina are assholes.

The rest was arguments about who's worst and I really don't care.

I fast-forwarded these scenes so it was much more enjoyable. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Gina pretends to be dieting around Shane.....but, around the girls she is eating cake, all -you -can eat buffet and bottomless cocktails.

Who ordered a ‘roadie’...???  They did not learn their lesson from Gina?

I hope it was someone with a husband .....so, that the kids can still go to the beach!  🤣

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Thumper said:

I think there can be plenty of drama or at least storytelling without Tamra.   Plus how about more scenery, as mentioned above.  I'm sick of cruelty, screaming, manipulation, untruths, she-said-you-said.  Andy loves making women look bad.

YES he does.  He salivates when they are bad.  WWHL is full of A- listers and I don’t know why.  It’s raw and filthy and the women are making asses out of themselves.  Is this the publicity they want?  Guess bad publicity is good publicity, unfortunately.

• Love 12
31 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Gina pretends to be dieting around Shane.....but, around the girls she is eating cake, all -you -can eat buffet and bottomless cocktails.

Who ordered a ‘roadie’...???  They did not learn their lesson from Gina?

I hope it was someone with a husband .....so, that the kids can still go to the beach!  🤣

It was Shannon who had “ one more for the road”.  Here she is preaching about drugs to her daughters and giving them tests, and meanwhile she is always drinking, plus driving under the influence.  I doubt there is a day where she doesn’t have a drink or two or five.  But now, she is soooo happy.  Bullshit.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

I want to talk about that scene with Shannon and her kids (whose names I can't keep straight, so bear with me).  So she first says that she has the kids every other week, and David's week is coming up so they'll be at his place.  Then Eldest says that she doesn't have to do that, just the Twins.  Eldest isn't yet 18 at this point, so why doesn't she have to go?  Then Shannon says she'll get a sitter for Eldest...who is 17 years old, not a known troublemaker (Shannon says it'll be the Sporty Twin that would throw a rager).  How can she have so little trust in her oldest daughter to not stay at home by herself (presumably over night) while Shannon goes to see "Babe"?  I could see if Eldest said she was anxious about staying alone in the house, but she did not.  And I get what Shannon was saying about giving her kids an easy out for declining offers of drugs vis a vis the random drug tests, but unless her kids are known dabblers in drugs, isn't she just telling them again that she doesn't trust them at all?  If her kids are offered drugs, they could make up any excuse or learn that "no" is a complete sentence. Frankly, I found that entire discussion very, very odd.  And I hope one of her kids busts out that breathalyzer on Shannon's ass one day.

Oh, as for Gina driving, she said on WWHL that she thought at the beginning of the season she couldn't drive due to her DUI.  Her lawyer then told her that her license was still OK until she went to court.  She's subsequently been to court and had her license revoked for a year.  I cannot attest to the accuracy of that legal conclusion, but it explains why she was driving in this episode.

It is incredibly hard for me to suspend my disbelief that these women are just realizing what Tamra does after 12 years of her doing the same damn thing to stir up shit on this show.  They have to know, and willfully ignore it for their own interests.  And I think they're trolling the audience at this point, what with Gina proclaiming on WWHL that Tams is a "good girl".  Yeah, sure.  Maybe Gina is interested in a bridge I have for sale....

Edited by Lizzing
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16

I think Tamra gets sheer joy out of being mean and stirring the pot. I don't like Kelly, but I think that she probably is a loyal friend, same goes for Emily. Shannon is a floater, just looking for someone to like her. Brownwynn doesn't bother me too much, but its Tamra's MO to pick on the newbie who happens to be very pretty. Gina is a dumbass

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
7 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Tamra you hard faced mare, the  chickens are coming home to roost( yay!!!). You have screwed up most seasons , stirred the pot, but remained okay. The others have now found out, so I hope they kick  your bony ass,  off this show, and take that whiny, nasal , childlike bitch,  Gina, with you

I'm so glad Emily set Kelly straight on what Braunwyn did and didn't say  because the bitch Tamra will just make it up. I think it was admiral of Shannon to try and be a good friend  to Tamra, but knowing how Shannon had struggled, with her weight and with her divorce, Tamra was cruel about her as well. 

Emily looked good on the paddle board ,she needs to get out more with Braunwyn, and less with the @sshat ,Shane,    who ordered fries and waved bread under her nose. He's a little creep. 

I enjoy OC, with Vicki demoted  to friend, we need to dump Tamra and Gina ( especially Gina)

I’ve come to realize Shannon is very gullible and not very smart.  She’s the type you could sell the Brooklyn Bridge to.

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

It was Shannon who had “ one more for the road”.  Here she is preaching about drugs to her daughters and giving them tests, and meanwhile she is always drinking, plus driving under the influence.  I doubt there is a day where she doesn’t have a drink or two or five.  But now, she is soooo happy.  Bullshit.

Yeah but they always have drivers for these kind of things. We constantly see them being driven to dinners, parties and basically all situations where they are filming with other housewives. We never actually saw Shannon get into a car and drive. For all we know, a driver took her to her kids' play. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

Yeah but they always have drivers for these kind of things. We constantly see them being driven to dinners, parties and basically all situations where they are filming with other housewives. We never actually saw Shannon get into a car and drive. For all we know, a driver took her to her kids' play. 

Yes, but there are times where she goes to stores, get hair and nails done by herself and drives.  I remember her driving her car after court with David, and crying while talking on the phone.  Or, maybe I’m losing my mind, lol.  I still think she drinks at home too.

• Love 2

FINALLYYYYY!!!! FI-NA-LYYYYY!!! These bimbos seem to be onto Tams & her b.s. If anyone was against Kelly, she said it best. Vicki ans Tamra are two lying snakes.  Kelly FTW this ep.

Edited by Kdawg82
  • Love 16

Braunwyn (or however it's spelled) is Vicki 2.0

Vicki: I didn't start the rumor, I'm just repeating it. (yet, somehow Vicki doesn't believe this equates to spreading the rumor --just don't repeat things you've heard about her)

BW: I didn't bring the topic up (but I added to the conversation by providing a detailed description of an event consistent with the topic)

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Andi27 said:

Oh Shannon. Tamra talking about people is not a problem until its about you, right?  Yes, she uses you, but you are so needy and self-centered that it seems you can't see how she manipulates situations to cause trouble and then deflect blame. Ugh.

And of course the preview for next week shows Tamra blaming Shannon for the other HW turning on her in order to make Shannon feel guilty and get her back on her side.

11 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Someone mentioned this last year and it blew my mind - but Shannon really DID just replace David with Tamra. It's kind of sad actually.

And their friendship is perfect for Tamra, in terms of the show. Shannon is easy to manipulate, so Tamra constantly sets her up to do all the dirty work. 

11 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Which is crazy because of Shannon's first season on the show - when Tamra repeatedly lied about her, spread gossip about her and gaslit her. How Shannon ever came back from that introduction to Tamra I will never know.

I still like Shannon, but I think she is totally messed up in her head. She needs therapy and should lower her alcohol consumption by 90%.

It all comes down to Shannon's first impressions - Tamra and Vicki were "kind" to her when she first started. Shannon ignored the fact that Tamra told Heather about the problems in her marriage - most likely because Tamra convinced Shannon it wasn't her who spilled the beans and Heather found out from someone else. Shannon's most honest comment was saying that she probably would still not be talking to Vicki if she was still married to David. Shannon's first impressions of Meghan and Kelly were not positive so she can easily turn on any of them on a dime.

I was the one who said Tamra replaced David in Shannon's eyes. Shannon was with David for years and he was verbally and emotionally abusive. Had her second guessing herself, thinking herself crazy, accepting his abuse because she wanted to stay with him. I don't think it is that she is attracted to "abuse" but more so that this is what she is used to and it's her "normal". She hasn't had any therapy to see her relationship with Tamra is toxic. When David left, Tamra filled that void with her manipulations and Shannon justifies staying BFF's with Tamra because who else is she going to call 20 times a day? This is also why she is taking sides with Vicki over Kelly - she'd miss her 30 calls to Vicki over her calls to Kelly. Kelly was needed more when she was looking for a long term relationship - now that she has one Kelly isn't needed.

That sit down clip between Tamra and Shannon they showed? KFB predicts they will discuss Kelly throwing her mother down a flight of stairs

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Yes, but there are times where she goes to stores, get hair and nails done by herself and drives.  I remember her driving her car after court with David, and crying while talking on the phone.  Or, maybe I’m losing my mind, lol.  I still think she drinks at home too.

Right but the key here is she's on her own when she drives. In this case, she was going to a dinner where she was filming so she should have a driver. She had a driver while going to dinner with Tamra and Kelly so I'd assume she also had one taking her to/from dinner with the rest of the girls. You definitely are not losing your mind, that totally happened. She just wasn't filming with anyone else. And yes, she probably drinks at home, but only the best tequila since it's lowest in calories. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I realize we all have different tastes, but for me, if I were in charge of next season I'd dump Vicki (for good), Tamra, and Gina, demote Brown Wind to Friend of, and keep Shannon, Kelly, and Emily.

There's a good possibility of Vicki being dropped for good since she filed that lawsuit (which she has withdrawn) against Kelly and Bravo.

It's funny but Gina would have been a good replacement for Tamra - Tamra mentored her and Gina's actions on and off screen mimic Tamra. However, I don't think Matt will sign the release form next season and allow his children to be filmed. Also, Gina is a liability - she got 3 years probation - showing her drinking on camera is an accident waiting to happen.

As for Tamra - she could be demoted to Friend Of (putting the same amount of hours in as a HW) but at half the cost.

NeedsABra-wyn - meh - but they might just keep her cause salary wise - it's cheap.

I think Emily, Kelly and Shannon will keep their Oranges.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I disagree. She is good with her daughters, she has a little business  I think she's as smart as any of them. Now Gina....

Correction :  I should have said when it comes to her co- workers like Tamra, Vikie.  Yes, she is a good mother and has the business.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Gina is a slick asshole like Tamra - she's laying the foundation to set Matt up.

I think she's thought this through and with the DUI over her head, the only way she is going to get primary custody of the kids is by getting a restraining order against Matt.

I think she was disgusting when she was "leading" the kids at the barbershop on their "feelings" about Gina/Matt spending time together. Especially - when she was shaking her daughter.

FUCK YOU Gina

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

I've always joked that Tamra was in league with the devil but for about 5 minutes last night I actually believed it. Right as the girls are arriving to the restaurant to discuss the demon my tv freezes and the cable goes out. That almost never happens and to happen right when I think I am getting my heart's desire - Tamra exposed - my cable conks out! I thought to myself: this bitch really is Satan's favorite concubine! Thankfully, it did come back on but I had missed a few minutes. 

Tamra really over played her hand this season. I never saw her stutter before like she did trying to called Bronte (the very definition of a Beta bitch) ring leader. LOL! To top it off, Shannon has barely left the table and earshot when she turns to Kelly and says that Shannon was the one that wanted her (Tamra) to go hard vs Kelly but she didn't want to because she sees the good in people. What a bitch! 

Some may not agree with me or even see my point but I truly believe Tamra not having Vicki's special brand of crazy to blame and use as a distraction really helped people see her more clearly. Vicki is absolutely terrible at explaining and defending herself so Tamra was always able to maneuver her to be the source of all rumors, discord, and arguments. But not this time.

Unfortunately, I doubt much will come of this. Tamra is like a roach - she can survive anything. Plus, if Bravo didn't get rid of her after naked wasted, doing Bravo's bidding as a production shill sure as shit won't.  I don't think they will ever get rid of Tamra. She is a production pro hoe. Every show has one. Some are better than others. They are always ground zero with all the drama. Acting like peace makers, encouraging people to meet up over a meal and discuss when all the while they are amping up shit in the background. Stirring the cauldron.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
13 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

The large amethyst rock in the corner of Gina's therapist's "office" was oddly distracting; thank goodness I could concentrate more on that than Gina's incoherent inconsistencies..

Now that it's tradition to sing to my cats during all real housewives commercials, Gina's stupid self is my potty break. So, for that, I thank you Gina.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

I just checked Shannon's Twitter to see if she had any comments on the episode but I got totally distracted by a link to her Insta where I fell down a rabbit hole looking at pictures of her super hot boyfriend. I actually had to make myself go back and look at Twitter for my answer, which was no. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Gina is a slick asshole like Tamra - she's laying the foundation to set Matt up.

I think she's thought this through and with the DUI over her head, the only way she is going to get primary custody of the kids is by getting a restraining order against Matt.

I think she was disgusting when she was "leading" the kids at the barbershop on their "feelings" about Gina/Matt spending time together. Especially - when she was shaking her daughter.

FUCK YOU Gina

I don't really agree with this, at this time.  Why in the world would she set Matt up and cause him to lose such a lucrative job?  There went her child support.  She does not make enough money from the show to decorate half of her house.  I'll see how it all plays out and see what I think in the end.

• Love 2
Just now, RedheadZombie said:

I don't really agree with this, at this time.  Why in the world would she set Matt up and cause him to lose such a lucrative job?  There went her child support.  She does not make enough money from the show to decorate half of her house.  I'll see how it all plays out and see what I think in the end.

When Gina got her DUI, Matt amended his filing for Primary custody. He had a good chance with her DUI case looming over her - and if she pled guilty even more.

A restraining order would put the ball back in her court in terms of "custody"

I don't think she figured out there would be a good possibility that he'd be fired from his job,

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

when Kelly compared her relationship with her geriatric dog to Vicki and Steve.

And Kelly was often times making fun of her ex and constantly bringing up how he's older than her, and just old in general. Kelly believes she is the youngest cougar in OC. She's just a cub! Haha...bitch is getting old and she knows it so she deflects from her approaching undesirability by making old age remarks about...everyone. Vicki, Steve, her ex Michael, Shannon.

The only one she hasn't crossed yet is Tamra. Kelly is afraid of taking on Tamra (Just like the rest of them are too).

But I'm pretty sure if one of these candy-ass, sissy women were to go after Tamra, they would secure their orange and make the ratings go up. 

• Love 7

So Shannon sits in disbelief as the girls tell her all about what a snake Tamra is then says but...but...we talk to each other at least 15 times a day! Oh, Shannon, dysfunstion much? What on God's green earth does anybody have to talk to their "bestie" about 15 times a day? And, I thought Tamra said last season she was sick and tired of Shannon constantly calling her. 

Emily crying again in her TH about how awful her marriage is. If you husband is causing you to cry this much it's time to cut the cord. It's depressing watching that relationship. Just lose the husband, lose 20 lbs. and start drinking more and you will be happy happy just like Shannon!

Gina's kids getting their haircuts. She has her hands full with that crew. They are a mess. 

• Love 11

So Gina was WWHL last night and a caller asked about her driving. She said it was ok for her to drive until her court case came up. She hadn’t known that. She ended up losing her license for a year. 
I think at this point this show has jumped the shark. They need to keep Shannon and get rid of everyone else. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, elsie said:

I cannot imagine how watching the interactions between Emily and Shane could ever be good or healthy for their children. Shane is a condescending prick, who seems either entirely disinterested in his wife's concerns, or is actively gaslighting her into second guessing herself, or just directly insults and disrespects her to her face.

Kids pick up on that shit and internalize it so quickly.

Change is needed in that family.

I m shocked at how rude Shane is to Emily. She should have left the restaurant after he made fun of her for eating bread. How can this guy think he will be a respected lawyer if he ever passes the bar exam ?

• Love 10
13 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Take her out of the equation and what do you have? Peace and love? That’s not what this is about. She earns her keep.

Kelly can bring the drama.  She's a crazy person but not evil. 

11 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Remember Bali?

I loved Lizzie saying "Tamra you're CRAP!  You're the most insecure woman I have ever met!"

Tamra is so insecure, and her jealousy is out of control! 

9 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Tamra you hard faced mare, the  chickens are coming home to roost( yay!!!). You have screwed up most seasons , stirred the pot, but remained okay. The others have now found out, so I hope they kick  your bony ass,  off this show, and take that whiny, nasal , childlike bitch,  Gina, with you

HAHA!  I love this!

4 hours ago, Higgins said:

She looks totally high as fuck at lunch with Shannon and Kelly. Oh and Tamra has also gained weight so....maybe the munchies?

Tamra could barely keep her snake eyes open!  She was on something.

16 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Gina's kids getting their haircuts. She has her hands full with that crew. They are a mess. 

I have 2 boys, so I know how they can be.  I am not perfect, but my kids would NEVER talk that way to me, or the guy cutting the kids' hair and not expect a punishment when we got home.  Gina's kids are not listening to her because she doesn't know how to discipline them. 

In the car, she was like, "you guys better behave, I have had it!"  Yeah that means nothing to them.  You take their shit away (nintendo, PS4, etc) and you get RESULTS!  But you have to give a warning and then actually go through with it.  Her oldest is a serious jerk.

• Love 11

Sorry but Emily's body while paddle boarding was better than Braunwyn's. Braun is fit looking- sure. But the skin is wrinkling up. Emily looked tight. And i know Mr. Kdawg would see Braun compared to Emily as un-fu**able. Sorry...that's my shallow note. 

And Tams is probably jealous of Braunwyn bc she is the closest "hottest" housewife now (as comparable to Tam and her standards) so she needs to gang up on Braunwyn. 

Notice with Tams, she seems to have zero friends outside of this show.  The others seem to know other people.

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, oakville said:

I m shocked at how rude Shane is to Emily. She should have left the restaurant after he made fun of her for eating bread. How can this guy think he will be a respected lawyer if he ever passes the bar exam ?

That ignorant, little toad isn't going to pass the bar exam.  He really is entirely too self-absorbed to think about much of anyone or anything other than himself.   He'd have to put himself aside and concentrate on the law rather than himself.  Never gonna happen.  There have been a few people I've seen and met in my lifetime who have made me want to scratch from the get-go and he's one of them.  

As for Emily, I'm sorry for her, but no one can help her but herself.  When she's had enough, or finally see's what the dysfunctional dynamic is doing to her children she may very well kick that smarmy, little rat-bastard to the curb.  I wouldn't bet on it, though.  Shane is never going to willingly let her go unless and until he's damn good and ready. 

Until then, she is like a hamster caught in a wheel and Shane is the driving force.    He truly is a horror of a man and my initial dislike for Emily has turned to pity.   She really puts up with some stupid shit from her husband and Gina.  

As for Gina...one can only hope that she and Tamra get to be bff's.  They deserve each other.   I can only imagine the deep thoughts those two shallow divers will ever discuss. 

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Anyone know how many more episodes left and when do they announce who’s staying and who’s coming back?

I believe I just read that the reunion is filming on Friday.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5