Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E14: Best Frenemies Forever

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Why are we discussing Lisa Rinna here?

Just came back and saw further comments and/or “hearts”....RS???

Really? Surprised at you for asking...I’ve seen OT questions (all Bravo posters of familiar ‘handles’ often do so with no objections)... once again I apologized for being OT...on both forums...thank you for those that supported/answered my question...

thus DISCUSSING Lisa Rinna even further...derailing this whole forum...Evidently...eyes rolling off screen...🙄

Shudda just let it be......DONE...no more Rinna!

btw Fuck Gina and her wobbly “uptalk” sentences...and her overly brownish-orange fingers and feet from spray tans! All with super-white gel polish! Geez!

omg...I about lost my lunch seeing her feet and toes on counselor’s couch... 

...anyway....yawn....🤫

Really? Surprised at you for asking...I’ve seen OT questions (all Bravo posters of familiar ‘handles’ often do so with no objections)

Mileage varies, but I usually try to stay on topic as much as I can. Apologies if I haven't always in the past.

To tell the truth, as much as I dislike Vikie, I’d rather have her than Tamra.

Can't we just get rid of both? It shouldn't have to be either/or 😉

• Love 1
On 11/5/2019 at 11:45 PM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Gina and Brandi from RHOD are a perfect example of why parents need to discpline their children from an early age. Otherwise, your kids turn into spoiled little hellions who try to punch you or scream "I hate you" after you take their scooters.

Emily's kids too, don't seem very well disciplined.