Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E14: Best Frenemies Forever

• Start Topic

Gossip puts Braunwyn in Kelly’s cross hairs, but Braunwyn defends herself against the accusations and comes clean about who truly talked about Kelly; Shannon gets a shock when she finds out someone has been negative towards her.

Airs 11/05/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Gossip puts Braunwyn in Kelly’s cross hairs, but Braunwyn defends herself against the accusations and comes clean about who truly talked about Kelly; Shannon gets a shock when she finds out someone has been negative towards her.

Airs 11/05/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

🙄

Sounds riveting

• LOL 14

With the exception of Shannon's bar crawl b-day party episode, which put the trash in white trash, I've semi-liked this season.

I'm strangely looking forward to tonight's episode as hopefully the scales fall from the girls eyes and seeing Tamra for the succubus she is. I'm going in with lowered expectations though. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

The large amethyst rock in the corner of Gina's therapist's "office" was oddly distracting; thank goodness I could concentrate more on that than Gina's incoherent inconsistencies..

Edited by FlyingEgret
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

It was Tamra who brought it up on camera (not aired) in the car to Shannon that Kelly got in a fight in a bar.

It was Shannon who brought up to the entire group that Tamra just told her about the bar fight which Tamra just told her about in the car.

They are twisting words on Braunwyn. Braunwyn did talk about an argument Brian and Kelly having tension during a lunch where his son was that no one else knew about BUT Braunwyn is not the one who brought discussing Kelly/Brian to the group. It was started by Shannon (Tamra's Renfeild)

• Useful 1
  • Love 17
8 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

WTF is Gina babbling about? 🖕🏻

I think she was distracted by the stink of her greasy plastic hair extensions and she doesn't even know.

She is Tamra's mini me and is laying the foundation to set Matt up.

Right after Gina was arrested for her DUI, Matt changed paperwork on his divorce demands for PRIMARY custody.

This is what had Gina in a TOTAL panic.

I think she convinced Matt to spend more time with the kids and her - to help with her court case on the DUI.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I know I might be repeating myself from a few shows ago but, Gina’s hair is just terrible.  It’s just too long and there is a clear distinction between the real and the fake.

Ugh, Shane is terrible.  I like Emily and I think she should go to counseling, but for herself.  She needs to talk to someone about her husband.  Maybe they can help her love herself enough to leave that douchebag.  She’s a lovely, beautiful, intelligent woman.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 18

Gina’s oldest boy has issues. Maybe she should spend more time with him instead of focusing on dating while she’s still banging her ex. 
Did she get her drivers license back? 
And Shane just popped up on my TV so I’m switching the channel for sec. 

• Love 8

Oh Shannon. Tamra talking about people is not a problem until its about you, right?  Yes, she uses you, but you are so needy and self-centered that it seems you can't see how she manipulates situations to cause trouble and then deflect blame. Ugh.

And of course the preview for next week shows Tamra blaming Shannon for the other HW turning on her in order to make Shannon feel guilty and get her back on her side.

• Love 22

I missed the first half, because my dumb ass forgot to record while I was at Tae Kwon Do. But I was living for the second half! It's about time everyone started wising up to Tamra and her manipulating ways. I hope those four stay strong against her. 

Don't make me eat bread!!!

• Love 15

Tamra is the meat and potatoes of this franchise.  She gets that rat look, drops a juicy morsel and then sits back as they lose their shit with each other.

Take her out of the equation and what do you have? Peace and love? That’s not what this is about. She earns her keep.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

To Shannon, the most important fact about the shit that Tamra's said about her is that Shannon has gained weight!  😂😂😂

Yea, but honestly? That might be what bothered me the most too. It's so petty. Like if some of my behavior annoys you and you're venting to someone else about it, that's one thing. But Shannon putting a few lbs back on has zero to do with Tamra and j it's just ultra mean girl to be talking about that. I think she's still burnt that Shannon didn't use Cut Fitness during her weight loss journey. So now she's all gleeful that Shannon's success is being tarnished a bit. 

33 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

I actually loved her reasoning for it - to give her daughters a reason to say no - will it work, maybe not but it's worth a shot (or two)!

That's actually kind of genius. Peer pressure is so fucking hard. You hope your kid is one of the ones who has no problem standing up for what they think is right, but it's easier said than done. But if your kid can say, "Man, I'd fucking love to, but my crazy mom drug tests us" that might take some of the pressure off of them. 

13 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

The one person who will never see it is Shannon.

Shannon might believe it for a second but she is so needy of Tamra's friendship/connection that she'll have her back again in a NY minute (it's the same dysfunctional relationship as she had with David)

Tamra IRL can't stand Shannon. Tamra however is slick enough to know that keeping Shannon as a show bestie helps her keep her orange

Someone mentioned this last year and it blew my mind - but Shannon really DID just replace David with Tamra. It's kind of sad actually.

And their friendship is perfect for Tamra, in terms of the show. Shannon is easy to manipulate, so Tamra constantly sets her up to do all the dirty work. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
On 11/4/2019 at 5:23 PM, chenoa333 said:

Hahaahahahaa! 😄 Really? Who HASN'T said something negative about Shannon? 

Can Bravo just stick a fork in this franchise? Or a knife? Or cyanide? 

Tamrat said Shannon is gaining weight again.  That’s a killer.

Shannon orders a drink.. and one more for the road, then gets in her car and drives away.  Not good.

I’ve never seen Brownstone eat.  It’s mineral water and lettuce.

Out of everyone, I trust Emily the most.  Just wish she dumps Shane.  He is no good for her.  She needs love and understanding.  I would have took the bread basket, dumped it over his head and left the restaurant.

• Love 17

It only took them, what, ten years to figure out Tamra?  I know none of these ladies in the history of the franchise are Rhodes scholars, but slow on the uptake doesn’t aptly describe them either.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

Brown Wind thought she'd just swan into this bunch of nuts and get some sweet deal for her daughter and herself.  I think she's finding out what the real deal is with these ho's.

I've decided that what I REALLY like is seeing the beautiful southern California coast.  Here behind the pine curtain in east Texas; those beaches, sunsets, flowers etc., look sooo fabulous and I want to be there!  All the screeching starts to bring down the scenery!

It's about TIME Tamrat gets some shit flowing her way.  But there's some other turd stirring going on and I really think GINA AND EMILY might have their spoons in the pot.

Maybe this show has just jumped the proverbial shark? Can we still have the good visuals?

• Love 7

Gosh between Gina's conversation at her therapist's office and Emily's dinner with Shane, the episode just lost my interest.

Just further proves both Shane and Gina are assholes.

The rest was arguments about who's worst and I really don't care.

• Love 4

To me watching this show is like eating stale tortilla chips knowing that they should have gone in the trash a looong time ago. At this point I don't know what if anything could make me have interest like I used to.

Maybe a hunger games intensity competition featuring every current and ex housewife of OC? Put the wives through a series of physical and intellectual tests. Only the highest scoring will be allowed on the next season.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 8

I feel bad for the senior dog.  And I sincerely hope Jolie care gives the most. 

Kelly doesn't strike me as a person who has a lot of patience for a dog with needs.

OHHHHHHH!  WWHL is on in the background. 

AND GINA DOESN'T KNOW WHO MR. SULU IS.😡

I hate her.  For that reason alone.  I hate her.

Oh. My.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

Tamra IRL can't stand Shannon. Tamra however is slick enough to know that keeping Shannon as a show bestie helps her keep her orange

As Erika from RHOBH would say, they have a leveraged friendship. I think they both realize that having an alliance on this show is usually beneficial, because I can't see them being real friends off-screen. They might hang out together, but once one of them is done with the show, or the show ends, I have a feeling Tamra will forget all about Shannon.

With regards to everyone finally seeing Tamra for who she is...this isn't the first time it's happened. Tamra is many things, but she knows how to claw her way back into enough people's good graces to keep them filming with her, thus keeping her peach. Remember Bali?

• Love 11