Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E14: Best Frenemies Forever

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Yeah. BWynn looks like a sack of shit. Sorry to be so blunt but she's too skinny, veneers too big, bad boob job, NOT attractive. PERIOD. Go the F away. How did she get on this show? 

She's extremely dehydrated.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

FWIW, I got a DUI when I was far younger and stupider than I am today, but I went to Canada 2 years ago and they barely glanced at my passport.  Maybe it's because the DUI was more than 20 years ago, I don't know.  I just know I'm realllllllllly glad I didn't get turned away as I was on a work trip with a coworker.  That would have been humiliating.

• Love 4
21 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

As much as I dont wish divorce on anyone, Emoly needs to dump Shane. She is a smart, beautiful woman. Hopefully being on the show gives her the confidence to see that he is not good for her. 

I think Emily is more afraid of losing her mother in law and the house and car .. not Shane.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yeah. BWynn looks like a sack of shit. Sorry to be so blunt but she's too skinny, veneers too big, bad boob job, NOT attractive. PERIOD. Go the F away. How did she get on this show? 

Even better question is how did Gina get on this show......both of them should just go away.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, lasu said:

FWIW, I got a DUI when I was far younger and stupider than I am today, but I went to Canada 2 years ago and they barely glanced at my passport.  Maybe it's because the DUI was more than 20 years ago, I don't know.  I just know I'm realllllllllly glad I didn't get turned away as I was on a work trip with a coworker.  That would have been humiliating.

Lots of people get them but won’t admit it.  My son got one and we were all affected.  We had to drive him all around for one year.  The husband never go one, but he’s gotten 5 “ right on reds” at $80 a pop.  I might kill him soon.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, endure said:

Even better question is how did Gina get on this show......both of them should just go away.

Big boobs on a skinny woman looks ridiculous.  I don’t know hoe Brownstone doesn’t faint from lack of food.  

• Love 2
16 hours ago, lasu said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the DUI is taken off your criminal recorded (in OC CA) after 10 years if you complete the program/pay your court fines etc). The DUI forever stays on your driving record with the DMV. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the DUI is taken off your criminal recorded (in OC CA) after 10 years if you complete the program/pay your court fines etc). The DUI forever stays on your driving record with the

5 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Lots of people get them but won’t admit it.  My son got one and we were all affected.  We had to drive him all around for one year.  The husband never go one, but he’s gotten 5 “ right on reds” at $80 a pop.  I might kill him soon.

No, no, no.  NO killing.  Do what I do.  Just make him wish he was dead.   So far, no prison time.  😁

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 11/6/2019 at 11:01 PM, Claire Voyant said:

I think most posters here speak fluent sarcasm, but imo, true sarcasm requires some wit and more than a few working brain cells.   

Shane is NOT sarcastic.  He's not funny.  He has never made me laugh, not even one time.  He hasn't got a clue what sarcasm is.  Shane is simply junkyard dog mean.  Bully, Napoleon-complex mean.   I bet the pervy, little dick-lick pulls the wings off of flies.  😠  Nothing about him is amusing.  Not.one.thing.   I hope Emily can get away from that thing sooner than later, because he's malicious as hell.  

Shane reminds me (both looks & personality) of the smarmy little prison guard, Percy, from The Green Mile.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I was coming home from my BF's house one night and got pulled over. I had a few glasses of wine earlier in the night and felt fine to drive.   I didn't get a ticket, cop shined bright lights on me.  I doubt I would've registered if I had to blow into a breathalyzer, but it  scared the shit out of me!    It really is a stupid thing to do to drink and drive given the consequences and in Maryland, the limit is really low so you could blow it and have felt fine!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Claire Voyant said:

No, no, no.  NO killing.  Do what I do.  Just make him wish he was dead.   So far, no prison time.  😁

Lol true.  I have claustrophobia and wouldn’t last two minutes locked up.  And, who else will go to the store for me five times a day. 🤪

• LOL 3
19 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I was coming home from my BF's house one night and got pulled over. I had a few glasses of wine earlier in the night and felt fine to drive.   I didn't get a ticket, cop shined bright lights on me.  I doubt I would've registered if I had to blow into a breathalyzer, but it  scared the shit out of me!    It really is a stupid thing to do to drink and drive given the consequences and in Maryland, the limit is really low so you could blow it and have felt fine

Edited by Silver Bells
6 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

My I- pad not working well tonite.  Anyhow, what about texting and driving, which is just as bad.  Every day, there’s an accident on my corner.  People driving with heads down texting.  What’s so important?

• Love 3
On 11/6/2019 at 9:05 AM, Lizzing said:

I want to talk about that scene with Shannon and her kids (whose names I can't keep straight, so bear with me).  So she first says that she has the kids every other week, and David's week is coming up so they'll be at his place.  Then Eldest says that she doesn't have to do that, just the Twins.  Eldest isn't yet 18 at this point, so why doesn't she have to go?  Then Shannon says she'll get a sitter for Eldest...who is 17 years old, not a known troublemaker (Shannon says it'll be the Sporty Twin that would throw a rager).  How can she have so little trust in her oldest daughter to not stay at home by herself (presumably over night) while Shannon goes to see "Babe"?  I could see if Eldest said she was anxious about staying alone in the house, but she did not.  And I get what Shannon was saying about giving her kids an easy out for declining offers of drugs vis a vis the random drug tests, but unless her kids are known dabblers in drugs, isn't she just telling them again that she doesn't trust them at all?  If her kids are offered drugs, they could make up any excuse or learn that "no" is a complete sentence. Frankly, I found that entire discussion very, very odd.  And I hope one of her kids busts out that breathalyzer on Shannon's ass one day

I was a straight and narrow kid, yet my mom was super over-protective and would never have let me stay home alone when I was 17. (And frankly, I wouldn’t have wanted to—our house was out in the woods with the nearest neighbors quite a distance away!) I assume Shannon is cut from the same cloth as my mom. 

As for why she doesn’t go to David’s with the twins every other week, I was thinking maybe it has to do with school or her extracurricular activities? But IDK for sure. Maybe she’s seen him for the snake he is and wants to stay as far away from him and his crazy girlfriend. I sure wouldn’t blame her! 

• Love 5
On 11/5/2019 at 9:31 PM, Bronzedog said:

Shannon gives her daughters drug tests?

Do you think she was trying to get back at them for bringing up wanting to be on birth control on camera?

I mean, it would be perfect retaliation...if Shannon had a wry sense of humor, and wasn't so high strung, and completely serious about it.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Do you think she was trying to get back at them for bringing up wanting to be on birth control on camera?

I mean, it would be perfect retaliation...if Shannon had a wry sense of humor, and wasn't so high strung, and completely serious about it.

Isn’t birth control excessive for cramps for a teenager?  What happened to Midol? I’d be pissed if my daughter asked me that on national t.v.  Did Shannon approve that question?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Isn’t birth control excessive for cramps for a teenager?  What happened to Midol? I’d be pissed if my daughter asked me that on national t.v.  Did Shannon approve that question?

Shannon seemed to be caught completely off guard. Eldest daughter (Sophie?) used all the excuses: It will help cramps, regulate her period, clear up acne, all of her friends are on it,...

Edited by SweetieDarling
punctuation
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 11/5/2019 at 7:40 PM, Shannah Banana said:

Thank you.  I only knew it the first season Tamra was a grade A bitch.  They eyes don't lie, and Tamra has some mean ass eyes.  She has a pretty skin though, and the ability to slither around and inject poison with her forked tongue very subtly.  She is a snake, and she always has been.   

This analysis is exactly how I feel. A glimpse of the Real Tamra could be seen in the flashback to the fight she had with Shannon last season and she was screaming “F YOU!” at Shannon. When she flips her off and yells “F YOU!” the second time (I believe), THAT is the Real Tamra. She is vile and incredibly cruel. It was like seeing a glimpse of the Grand High Witch for just a brief frame or two. I’d like to think the editors included it on purpose. 

Another example is when she threw the wine in Gina’s face. But I think the Shannon example is more authentic because she didn’t openly hate Shannon like she did Gina when she screamed at her. 

• Love 7
3 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

Shannon seemed to be caught completely off guard. Eldest daughter (Sophie?) used all the excuses: It will help cramps, regulate her period, clear up acne, all of her friends are on it,...

Honestly, birth control (Yasmin specifically) did ALL of that for me—lighter cycles and minimal to no cramping. I went from being somebody relentlessly plagued by cystic acne to clear, perfect skin. Sooo it’s not as though bc  doesn’t do these things. And they may well do all these things for Sophie too.

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Honestly, birth control (Yasmin specifically) did ALL of that for me—lighter cycles and minimal to no cramping. I went from being somebody relentlessly plagued by cystic acne to clear, perfect skin. Sooo it’s not as though bc  doesn’t do these things. And they may well do all these things for Sophie too.

Not denying those benefits, but it was definitely a calculated move to bring it up on camera to get a reaction out of Shannon. The two younger girls were trying to stifle laughter.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, HelloOutThere said:

This analysis is exactly how I feel. A glimpse of the Real Tamra could be seen in the flashback to the fight she had with Shannon last season and she was screaming “F YOU!” at Shannon. When she flips her off and yells “F YOU!” the second time (I believe), THAT is the Real Tamra. She is vile and incredibly cruel. It was like seeing a glimpse of the Grand High Witch for just a brief frame or two. I’d like to think the editors included it on purpose. 

Another example is when she threw the wine in Gina’s face. But I think the Shannon example is more authentic because she didn’t openly hate Shannon like she did Gina when she screamed at her. 

You seem to have a good memory, when/where those?  Was the fight n Jamaica, with Shannon and her meltdown(s)?  Looked it up, and this covers it!

https://toofab.com/2018/10/22/rhoc-juice-tamra-completely-loses-it-on-shannon-in-jamaica-f-k-you/

Then the Gina wine in the face where/when was that?  This season?

I think he meant Jeana, not Gina...similar pronunciation, though. This was when Tamra served Jeana the infamous "cyst and deceased" warning as well.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Although Tamra already did the "wine in the face" with Jeanna Keough, I can see Tamra doing it again. She's not real smart when it comes to new innovative ways to keep her Orange. Pathetic old bitch.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I think he meant Jeana, not Gina...similar pronunciation, though. This was when Tamra served Jeana the infamous "cyst and deceased" warning as well.

Yes! This is the scene I meant. The wine incident felt a bit more contrived for the camera, whereas the fight I referred to when she flipped Shannon off was a more raw, real look into the trashy lowlife Tammy Sue Waddle that is at the core of the polished, “reborn” Tamra she plays today. 

• Love 3
On 11/7/2019 at 10:51 AM, Jel said:

This is true, and it's actually made me wonder if there is something about Shane that we, the audience, is not getting. Because who would actually marry this guy?!

Is her self esteem and sense of self worth really so low that she thinks/thought this is the best she could do and is willing to put up with it for years? How tragic, if true.

Or, is it editing deceptions and in reality Emily simply loves a cheeky/snarky "comedy roast" style sense of humor, and so she accepts and enjoys it from him and lobs it back when we aren't looking, and they laugh and laugh together, most of the time? But we are never shown that?

Or, are they in on it together, creating a largely false impression for a storyline, and stringing the viewers along?

I can't tell.

When I see and hear Shane, he reminds me of mormon men. Mormon men speak with authority at all times. Since they all can be and are a part of their clergy, they have that to authoritarian attitude. I don't mean this as an attack against mormons, it just seems to be the way things are.To me when you constantly elevate the man and relegate the women to the home (and I don't mean that women cannot and should not be at home,  It's only when they're told to be that as that is the best thing for them.),  To me the women are considered less than. Just my opinion. If a woman wants to stay home, that's fine.

• Love 2

To me when you constantly elevate the man and relegate the women to the home (and I don't mean that women cannot and should not be at home,  It's only when they're told to be that as that is the best thing for them.),  To me the women are considered less than.

I know some Mormom women who would slap the white off their husband's teeth if they tried pulling any of that on them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Sorry OT...and this may have been covered...but I just now am catching up on DVR...saw clip of People’s Choice Awards...did Rinna shave her head? 
im going to post my query on RHOC as well...

thanks for input...partial image attached..Vyle has bangs and Erica hair (wig?) shoulder length...

Thanks for indulging me on the trivial issues of the day 😆

408D1EE5-CBF7-48AD-8B66-C09A31F170A1.jpeg

1 hour ago, Lisin said:

I thought the same thing but it's just a really tight bun/awkward picture

lisa-rinna-rhobh-style-hair-02.jpg?itok=

Thank you! Haha!!!! 🥴 as always...I suppose it’s my reading glasses...they get a bit foggy..more often these days!

I must say the GI Jane look isn’t bad on LisaR...not everyone has that attractive Halle Berry head shape

still can’t believe I missed the bun! 🤣

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Why are we discussing Lisa Rinna here?

Because we allow moderate off topic discussion when it doesn't derail the entire thread and someone asked a question which was then answered.

• Love 5
58 minutes ago, Hiyo said:

Why are we discussing Lisa Rinna here?

I said sorry the query was OT...this is such a knowledgeable group of Bravo posters...I asked...

after all...inquiring minds 🤔need to know this trivial crap...ASAP! 😆

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 11/8/2019 at 7:05 AM, JD5166 said:

Anorexic Turkey vulture! Perfect, am DYING! 🤣

Emily’s Mother seemed so nice n sweet, unless she was faking, which I won’t believe.  Why does Emily not bother with her?  Emily rarely talks about her.  Her mother must be dying to see the grandchildren.  Is Emily a mean person underneath?  It sickens me to see her all over that Turkey head when she has a mother.  So her mother supposedly had a mental disorder.  So what.  All the more reason to see her.  She flew from Ohio to California and was capable.

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, Lisin said:

Because we allow moderate off topic discussion when it doesn't derail the entire thread and someone asked a question which was then answered.

Wow! A mod with a brain! ❤️  u Lisin.  You should be mod cloned for every thread on this forum!

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Am I out of the loop or are those lips disgusting?  Or are they used for a certain purpose?

No, you are not out of the loop and yes, those type of lips ARE used for a certain purpose. Erika from RHOBH calls them " dick sucking lips". Aren't you glad you asked and thrilled that you are still "in the loop"? Lol.

• LOL 2
10 hours ago, antfitz said:

How learning and Tamra was the one who spread the train rumor,  shows what trash she really is. 

Yayyy!!! Vickie won't be back!

Ding dong the witch is dead.

To tell the truth, as much as I dislike Vikie, I’d rather have her than Tamra.  I’ve seen the true devious Tamra this season who salivates when she’s got someone she doesn’t like or is jealous of.  She’s a slithering snake with beady eyes and a vipors tongue.  I don’t know how Eddy takes her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

No, you are not out of the loop and yes, those type of lips ARE used for a certain purpose. Erika from RHOBH calls them " dick sucking lips". Aren't you glad you asked and thrilled that you are still "in the loop"? Lol.

Well, now we know why Harry is still around.  Although, he goes to Canada an awful lot.  I really like Erica Jane.  I want her to switch to the OC.  I don’t care for BH anymore.  I’m glad I asked.  How ya doin?

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

To tell the truth, as much as I dislike Vikie, I’d rather have her than Tamra.

Right there with you - if we HAVE to have one of them, I'd pick Vicki every time over Tamra, simply for the OG status, and she's not Tamra. 

• Love 2