Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E14: Best Frenemies Forever

• Start Topic

Well they certainly got me interested with the potential Tamra takedown. I know good and well it won't stick but it's still fun to watch. For the first time in years, I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Bravo, if you're reading, we like to see Tamra on the ropes. Make this happen!

• Love 17
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Not so. When you get arrested for DUI (in OC California) your license is taken away from you immediately for 6 months or longer. You can get some type of permit to drive to and from work or possibly taking kids to school.

But a DUI is automatic suspension of your license. You can get your license back in 6 months (if you're following the rules such as DUI classes, community service, AA meetings) and it's a fee of $125.00 or more for license renewal.

Maybe Genius got an attorney to allow her to drive BEFORE her court date, but when the cops arrest you they take your license away. Period. She probably got some type of restricted driving license but bottom line...Gina is FOS. 

Anyone shocked that Fuckturd lied? It's her MO.

I hope Matt brings it up at the next hearing regarding their divorce.

Gina even told Emily - that she couldn't go to Vegas because she didn't have her drivers license and she "lost" her passport. I doubt the lawyer got her temporary use prior to court - more likely she ran out of money to pay for UBER

• Love 5
23 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I said this last season, and I'll say it again:  I object to Gina's entire storyline on this show.  It's really unfair to the viewer to have to listen (and listen and listen) to a woman talk about her relationship with a man whom we have never met.  That's just shitty storytelling.  Juxtapose this Gina with Jeana Keough who was separating from and divorcing her husband while he was a presence in the home and giving TH's and shit.  That's how you tell a story.  I don't give a shit about Matt!  He's as real to me as George Glass!

Well said! Gina has not given me any reason to give two shits about her. Besides that, you know, she really sucks!

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Jel said:

This is true, and it's actually made me wonder if there is something about Shane that we, the audience, is not getting. Because who would actually marry this guy?!

Is her self esteem and sense of self worth really so low that she thinks/thought this is the best she could do and is willing to put up with it for years? How tragic, if true.

Or, is it editing deceptions and in reality Emily simply loves a cheeky/snarky "comedy roast" style sense of humor, and so she accepts and enjoys it from him and lobs it back when we aren't looking, and they laugh and laugh together, most of the time? But we are never shown that?

Or, are they in on it together, creating a largely false impression for a storyline, and stringing the viewers along?

I can't tell.

Emily doesn’t want to move from her house, get a crappy apartment and crappy car.  She wants to stay in the OC and have her mother in law for buying her and the kids things.  She sees how Gina is living, and doesn’t want to go thru the hassles of divorce.  So she stays with the twerp.  She should save some money for herself and get everything she wants from him .. then get a boyfriend who treats her nice.  That twerp has low self esteem, therefor acts like a big shot asshole.  Emily has to go in reverse and stop crying.  Get some guts.  She is an attractive woman and smart and still young enough to find someone who appreciates her .. maybe in the court?  Or wherever she works.  She has to knock him down a few pegs.

• Love 10

Re:  DUI's:  I drive a company car, and we are constantly re-told the company policy regarding DUI's.  A DUI means automatic license being taken away, hence you can't drive, and if you can't drive, you can't do your job, soooooo.....for me, a DUI = job loss.

I saw Gina with her cockamamie explanation on WWHL, and I still don't get it.  Maybe her blond bleach has seeped into her brain.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Gina even told Emily - that she couldn't go to Vegas because she didn't have her drivers license and she "lost" her passport

Why did Ginaius have to add THAT to her bull$hit (the passport thing)? I know you can't travel to Canada if you have a DUI on your record. Canada doesn't want convicted drunk drivers in their country.

(It might be different if your a serial killer...😄)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Re:  DUI's:  I drive a company car, and we are constantly re-told the company policy regarding DUI's.  A DUI means automatic license being taken away, hence you can't drive, and if you can't drive, you can't do your job, soooooo.....for me, a DUI = job loss.

I saw Gina with her cockamamie explanation on WWHL, and I still don't get it.  Maybe her blond bleach has seeped into her brain.

Yes, but I wondered if she keeps her license until she is convicted.  I don't think she's been to court at this point, so I thought maybe that's why she is able to drive.  I believe that's how it works in my state, but I'm not 100%.  This would go along with the presumption of innocence.  Also in my state, if you refuse the sobriety test, you automatically get your license taken for a year.  That happens right at the arrest because it is part of the contract when you sign for your license that you will submit to a test.  

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Normades said:

Yes, but I wondered if she keeps her license until she is convicted.  I don't think she's been to court at this point, so I thought maybe that's why she is able to drive.  I believe that's how it works in my state, but I'm not 100%.  This would go along with the presumption of innocence.  Also in my state, if you refuse the sobriety test, you automatically get your license taken for a year.  That happens right at the arrest because it is part of the contract when you sign for your license that you will submit to a test.  

Good points, and since I don't know CA law, and I'm going to make the assumption that she certainly wouldn't do anything illegal on camera, that she was within her rights to drive her car that day.

Re:  Emily's continued marriage to the wormiest, most unsupportive husband ever.....I do believe that since her kids are so little, it's got to be hard to consider divorce.  Plus, she has a bad/no relationship with her own family, but Bravo-thirsty Parry is "there" for her, both physically and, I guess, financially, so there's that.

When Shane pushed the bread towards her and tried to waft the scent towards her, I wanted her to spill a drink on him.  Preferably one of their oft-ordered spicy skinny margaritas, just so I could see him in pain from the sting in his eyes.

• Love 7

Why did Ginaius have to add THAT to her bull$hit (the passport thing)? I know you can't travel to Canada if you have a DUI on your record. Canada doesn't want convicted drunk drivers in their country.

TumbleweedBetweenTheEars said she no longer had a driver's license and lost her passport as her excuse not to go to Vegas for Emily.

Gina told the others (Tamra and Shannon and Tamra's mother) she didn't want to go because of her current legal situation with her DUI. She never expressed this to Emily but she did blame Emily for not understanding that since she's a lawyer (Three AMeanGirls mentality)

Meanwhile Gina has had no problem drinking alcoholic beverages in every filmed scene and she got on a plane to go to Arizona. So there she goes lying left and right.

Gina didn't WANT to go period. She wanted to show her alliance to the 3AMeanGirls. What better way to not come across as an asshole than to blame Emily the inviter.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 11/5/2019 at 10:45 PM, Sarah Heart said:

Tamra you hard faced mare, the  chickens are coming home to roost( yay!!!). You have screwed up most seasons , stirred the pot, but remained okay. The others have now found out, so I hope they kick  your bony ass,  off this show, and take that whiny, nasal , childlike bitch,  Gina, with you

I'm so glad Emily set Kelly straight on what Braunwyn did and didn't say  because the bitch Tamra will just make it up. I think it was admiral of Shannon to try and be a good friend  to Tamra, but knowing how Shannon had struggled, with her weight and with her divorce, Tamra was cruel about her as well. 

Emily looked good on the paddle board ,she needs to get out more with Braunwyn, and less with the @sshat ,Shane,    who ordered fries and waved bread under her nose. He's a little creep. 

I enjoy OC, with Vicki demoted  to friend, we need to dump Tamra and Gina ( especially Gina)

I thought Emily looked fine on the paddle board too but could have looked a lot better in a swimsuit that was more flattering or at least a better fit.

• Love 2
On 11/5/2019 at 9:49 PM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Matt was smart to keep himself off the show. I think I would have disliked him as much as I do Shane.

He must be pretty despicable since he’s been charged with domestic violence not that this show would ever deal with a real issue. 

• Love 7

Well I know I’m alone in this opinion, but here goes.  And let me say that I do not particularly like Shane, and I cringe at their marital scenes.  So uncomfortable 

But...Emily and Shane, from what I understand, were not dating or anything, they were co-workers, and kind of just decided they should marry.  Sort of like a marriage of convenience, she wanted to have children, and frankly I don’t know what motivated Shane, as he already had children. Maybe he just wanted to have a wife, for appearances and reasons that I can’t speculate on.    But Emily knew how he was and knew this wasn’t going to be a loving warm affectionate romantic relationship.  You can’t change someone’s personality, and I assume putting him on TV only exacerbates it.  He’s clearly not comfortable in front of the camera and I think he is responding by being “funny” but it doesn’t come across that way to us.  Certainly the bread wafting was mean but I really think he thought it was funny, in his socially awkward way.  Now she is constantly on him to be more affectionate to her, and she’s embarrassed to have this cold relationship in front of the cameras and her friends, but I don’t think she’s fair at all.  This was the deal.  You get a man, a father for your children, and his family and wealth and stability that you crave.  But now she keeps asking for more than he can give her.  And she gets mad that he can’t.  I honestly feel for him because he never counted on them being on TV.  I believe he is keeping his end of the deal, he’s a father and a husband, yes he’s cold but he always was,  but she’s asking for more kids,  more affection, more attention, more involvement, and to be attentive and loving and natural in front of the cameras.  Which he can’t do

• Useful 5
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Normades said:

Yes, but I wondered if she keeps her license until she is convicted. 

No. You're drivers license is suspended immediately. The cop that pulls you over and deems you to be DUI, takes your license right then and there. And your car is impounded.

I'm sure it's possible to find a very, VERY expensive lawyer who might be able to get your driver's license back BEFORE your court date but it would be a restricted license. So I'm certain you are not getting your license back for 6 months. Convicted or not. But if the cops think you're DUI.... you're going down. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Gina even told Emily - that she couldn't go to Vegas because she didn't have her drivers license and she "lost" her passport. I

And then she had the nerves to give Emily grief about how she couldn't go. She could of gone but that gave her a reason to be sore at Emily. I'd of been like, "F you, don't go then. Go cry to your new best friends Tamra and Shannon"

• Love 8

No. You're drivers license is suspended immediately. The cop that pulls you over and deems you to be DUI, takes your license right then and there. And your car is impounded.

Every municipality is different.  In many, your license isn't suspended (and may not be be at all) until sentencing.  Many are given restricted licenses, to/from work/school. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I just listened to an NPR segment about the unreliability of breathalizer equipment. A smart lawyer could make something of that, depending on how the actual test was performed.  But Gina's too dumb for even a smart lawyer.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, snarts said:

Every municipality is different.  In many, your license isn't suspended (and may not be be at all) until sentencing.  Many are given restricted licenses, to/from work/school. 

Yes. I agree.

However, I was specifically referring to Orange County California. Sorry, I didn't make that clearer. It's the same restrictions/laws regarding DUI's for every city in the county of Orange, California. 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I just listened to an NPR segment about the unreliability of breathalizer equipment. A smart lawyer could make something of that, depending on how the actual test was performed.  But Gina's too dumb for even a smart lawyer.

Yes. A smart lawyer can definitely go to court for you and argue that, but it's going to cost a lot of money. I don't know how wealthy Gina's parents are, but if they have deep pockets I'm sure Gina will come out ok.

Money talks! I hear AC/DC singing a song for Gina! Lol

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Rbonnie said:

Well I know I’m alone in this opinion, but here goes.  And let me say that I do not particularly like Shane, and I cringe at their marital scenes.  So uncomfortable 

But...Emily and Shane, from what I understand, were not dating or anything, they were co-workers, and kind of just decided they should marry.  Sort of like a marriage of convenience, she wanted to have children, and frankly I don’t know what motivated Shane, as he already had children. Maybe he just wanted to have a wife, for appearances and reasons that I can’t speculate on.    But Emily knew how he was and knew this wasn’t going to be a loving warm affectionate romantic relationship.  You can’t change someone’s personality, and I assume putting him on TV only exacerbates it.  He’s clearly not comfortable in front of the camera and I think he is responding by being “funny” but it doesn’t come across that way to us.  Certainly the bread wafting was mean but I really think he thought it was funny, in his socially awkward way.  Now she is constantly on him to be more affectionate to her, and she’s embarrassed to have this cold relationship in front of the cameras and her friends, but I don’t think she’s fair at all.  This was the deal.  You get a man, a father for your children, and his family and wealth and stability that you crave.  But now she keeps asking for more than he can give her.  And she gets mad that he can’t.  I honestly feel for him because he never counted on them being on TV.  I believe he is keeping his end of the deal, he’s a father and a husband, yes he’s cold but he always was,  but she’s asking for more kids,  more affection, more attention, more involvement, and to be attentive and loving and natural in front of the cameras.  Which he can’t do

Geeze.  Marriage is hard enough when you love someone.  The way Emily tells it, they got married on a whim like it was nothing.  What did she think???  He would learn to love her and be loving and affectionate?  She knew his weird personality when she worked with him.  That’s the way he is, and you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.  Take it or leave it.  He will not change.  When I met my mother in law, she told me he watched sports day n night.  Boy, was she right.  He has to know every damn score of every damn sport there is, no matter what.  When my Mother told me to leave him alone, she said “ at least he’s at home”.  Lol.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Jel said:

This is true, and it's actually made me wonder if there is something about Shane that we, the audience, is not getting. Because who would actually marry this guy?!

Is her self esteem and sense of self worth really so low that she thinks/thought this is the best she could do and is willing to put up with it for years? How tragic, if true.

Or, is it editing deceptions and in reality Emily simply loves a cheeky/snarky "comedy roast" style sense of humor, and so she accepts and enjoys it from him and lobs it back when we aren't looking, and they laugh and laugh together, most of the time? But we are never shown that?

Or, are they in on it together, creating a largely false impression for a storyline, and stringing the viewers along?

I can't tell.

@Rbonnie got there first, but I think the same thing as everyone else:  Emily has low self-esteem and high material standards.

I think she has always really wanted children and after she divorced the guy from the armed services, I could totally see her talking to Shane over gchat and him telling her that he is divorced with kids and looking for someone, and Emily just decided in her head, "hey, this can work."  

She loves the in-laws and the money and support they provide. Shane probably talked a good game as well.  

The fact that she couldn't hold a pregnancy and she miscarried twins at five months and her sister had to carry her children to term probably eroded her self-image further and caused her to cling to Shane, who has this warped sense of confidence that everything is fine 24/7.

I have said before, on multiple occasions, that I am unconvinced that Emily practices law in a capacity that comes anywhere near full-time.  We haven't seen her plan a party that wasn't for the show.  So this leaves her further dependent on Shane.

Now she's been unable to exercise, she's not really dieting, and she put on weight.  If another guy gave her the time of day now, she probably wouldn't even recognize it.

Given the fact that she comes from a dysfunctional family, she probably craves stability for her own children, which looks like an intact marriage to her.

I think seeing what Gina is going through, especially on camera, Emily is not going to make her move right now, especially because she'd lose Pary's support and wind up driving a Jetta and living in a condo, while Shane would probably bounce right back and have a girlfriend within five minutes, which would probably put Emily in her "I'll kill you" mode, and she knows this about herself.

I don't think Shane is as bad as he's portrayed, and he seems like the type who would be an even bigger dick if TPTB at Bravo if tried to give him a bad edit, so he might be caught in a viscious cycle with production, which is something we'd never hear about.

It was a red flag to me when Shane revealed this past episode that Emily had failed to appear at and last-minute cancelled their former family counseling sessions.

No matter how flat you make a pancake, there are two sides" -Dr Phil

Having said all that, I am so much more of a bitch than Emily, because as soon as he started trying to tempt me with the bread, I would have ordered him a glass of champagne.  

I think Emily is passive and mellow in nature, and maybe she had more of an edge to her when she and Shane started talking over gchat.  Upon marrying, Emily probably thought she was in a safe place to let go and be herself, whereas Shane is finding himself bored and unchallenged.  It's ironic and awful, but Shane would probably only start wanting Emily again if she was serious and told him they will be separating and she will be dating while they attempted to see if their marriage was salvageable, but she's not holding out hope.

I don't think this will last, but I don't think it will play out on TV either.

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Wasn't she finally using Shannon's lawyer? I assume she has a smart guy in her corner.

• Love 1

Gina is one piece of work.  She’s not too bright, lies, let’s her kids hit and throw things at her, sleeps with her husband who she’s divorcing, and tries to fit in with the rest with hardly much money.  A real ditz.  I’m sure there’s more, but I’m tired and can’t think anymore.

• Love 7
On 11/7/2019 at 5:37 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

@Rbonnie got there first, but I think the same thing as everyone else:  Emily has low self-esteem and high material standards.

I think she has always really wanted children and after she divorced the guy from the armed services, I could totally see her talking to Shane over gchat and him telling her that he is divorced with kids and looking for someone, and Emily just decided in her head, "hey, this can work."  

She loves the in-laws and the money and support they provide. Shane probably talked a good game as well.  

The fact that she couldn't hold a pregnancy and she miscarried twins at five months and her sister had to carry her children to term probably eroded her self-image further and caused her to cling to Shane, who has this warped sense of confidence that everything is fine 24/7.

I have said before, on multiple occasions, that I am unconvinced that Emily practices law in a capacity that comes anywhere near full-time.  We haven't seen her plan a party that wasn't for the show.  So this leaves her further dependent on Shane.

Now she's been unable to exercise, she's not really dieting, and she put on weight.  If another guy gave her the time of day now, she probably wouldn't even recognize it.

Given the fact that she comes from a dysfunctional family, she probably craves stability for her own children, which looks like an intact marriage to her.

I think seeing what Gina is going through, especially on camera, Emily is not going to make her move right now, especially because she'd lose Pary's support and wind up driving a Jetta and living in a condo, while Shane would probably bounce right back and have a girlfriend within five minutes, which would probably put Emily in her "I'll kill you" mode, and she knows this about herself.

I don't think Shane is as bad as he's portrayed, and he seems like the type who would be an even bigger dick if TPTB at Bravo if tried to give him a bad edit, so he might be caught in a viscious cycle with production, which is something we'd never hear about.

It was a red flag to me when Shane revealed this past episode that Emily had failed to appear at and last-minute cancelled their former family counseling sessions.

No matter how flat you make a pancake, there are two sides" -Dr Phil

Having said all that, I am so much more of a bitch than Emily, because as soon as he started trying to tempt me with the bread, I would have ordered him a glass of champagne.  

I think Emily is passive and mellow in nature, and maybe she had more of an edge to her when she and Shane started talking over gchat.  Upon marrying, Emily probably thought she was in a safe place to let go and be herself, whereas Shane is finding himself bored and unchallenged.  It's ironic and awful, but Shane would probably only start wanting Emily again if she was serious and told him they will be separating and she will be dating while they attempted to see if their marriage was salvageable, but she's not holding out hope.

I don't think this will last, but I don't think it will play out on TV either.

Ya had me, but then lost me with the Dr. Phil reference, because I hate him with the fire of a thousand burning nuns.  That goes for the  Big O who foisted him upon us, too.

Emily lost my goodwill out of the gate when she made her Mum's mental health issues a story line, and paraded said "rehabilitated" Mum in front of all her newfound friends castmates.  All while enabling that thirsty anorexic turkey vulture of a mother in law, whose head is too big for her body (unlike RHoAtl's Todd, who has a little head, according to another monster mother in law) ...

She's not some innocent victim, s'all I'm sayin'.

Edited by walnutqueen
fire, not power.
  • Love 12

^^^

Oh, I loathe Dr Shill too.  He's a charlatan creep who buys his own bullshit and doesn't practice what he preaches.  I hate Oprah too.  I just use shitty Dr Phil slogans for shitty reality TV shows sometimes.

Oh, I am so going to start saying fire of a thousands nuns!

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Oh, I am so going to start saying fire of a thousands nuns!

That's a thousand burning nuns ... coined looong ago on my beloved TWoP;  t'was an inadvertent misspelling of a thousand burning suns, but too good to let pass, and became somewhat of a "thing".

File it under things you didn't need to know, but amuse you nonetheless.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I highly doubt that Canada (or any other country) prohibits travel to the country if one has been convicted of something. I can see not being able to rent a car there, but a travel ban, no way. 

11 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

highly doubt that Canada (or any other country) prohibits travel to the country if one has been convicted of something. I can see not being able to rent a car there, but a travel ban, no way. 

I got my DUI in 2011. Was planning to go visit a very good friend of mine in Canada in 2012. I was not permitted to go to Canada because of my DUI. That is just my personal experience. Maybe Canada just doesn't like me. Or maybe they changed that law in the past ten years.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, la patineuse said:

I'm starting to tune out this show.  When Tamra said her friend saw Gina and Matt at a restaurant and Gina was drunk, they were making out and Gina calling Matt her husband, I thought she was talking about Gina and Matt Keough; it took me a few seconds to realize its LI Gina and her soon-to-be-ex, not the Keoughs.

And yes, Tamra is the rumor monger again.

No kidding. I had to restart this episode three times because I kept falling asleep. I guess not even the promise of a collective awakening about Tamra’s crappy, slimy behavior could keep me awake. 

A few years ago there was that show (GCB—Good Christian Bitches). Kristin Chenoweth was the star. She kind of looks like Tamra (especially after all her plastic surgery). Maybe they should revive the series and base it on Tamra’s life. Faux* Christian Snakes in the Grass. 

* I don’t like to judge who’s a “real” Christian or not because we all have faults. But Tamra seems to be getting WORSE. At least on the show. But I don’t know why you’d want to be a snake even just for “reality” TV.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, tvfanatic13 said:

I highly doubt that Canada (or any other country) prohibits travel to the country if one has been convicted of something. I can see not being able to rent a car there, but a travel ban, no way. 

I am a travel agent and the prohibition on travel to Canada is absolutely true. This comes up with Alaskan cruises, because all of them either have a stop in Canada or start or end in Canada. I tell ALL clients about it. I also tell everyone that I have to tell everyone so they don’t take it personally.

Canada will even ban those convicted of misdemeanor DUIs in the US because they are considered a felony in Canada.

There is an expensive process you can go through with a lawyer to try and clean up your record (I don’t remember the technical name) so as to allow Canadian travel if the offense was in the distant past.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility.html

Edited by NYCFree
  • Useful 7
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

I am a travel agent and the prohibition on travel to Canada is absolutely true. This comes up with Alaskan cruises, because all of them either have a stop in Canada or start or end in Canada. I tell ALL clients about it. I also tell everyone that I have to tell everyone so they don’t take it personally.

Canada will even ban those convicted of misdemeanor DUIs in the US because they are considered a felony in Canada.

There is an expensive process you can go through with a lawyer to try and clean up your record (I don’t remember the technical name) so as to allow Canadian travel if the offense was in the distant past.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility.html

Wow! I stand corrected. 

• Love 2
On 11/6/2019 at 4:54 AM, Silver Bells said:

Yes, I agree.  This show is depressing.  I don’t find jumping into pools naked funny.  That’s all they’ve got.  The rest is all backstabbing.  Yes, keep Kelly, Shannon and Emily.  Oh, and dump Shane too.

Shane can stay on as a nanny, house husband role never to be seen or heard again 🤐

• LOL 1

To throw in my 2bits on Gina's DUI and driving her kids to/from the barber...

I believe her court case hasn't been heard.  So 1) she could be on a temporary 30day license the DMV issues after the arrest.  However, after that period expires, for her to drive unrestrictedly as we saw, 2) perhaps pre-conviction she has an ignition interlock system in her car.  I know LA County requires it and in OC it may be an option.  For this generally she would have had to arrange special insurance and be enrolled in a alcohol awareness class.  They didn't show it to us but something had to have been done, imo, to allow her to drive willy nilly.

Can you imagine the conversations with her young kids about why she has to blow into that tube every 10 minutes.  Sheesh.  She has made her situation so much tougher with that DUI,

• Useful 1
On 11/6/2019 at 12:07 PM, Kdawg82 said:

Sorry but Emily's body while paddle boarding was better than Braunwyn's. Braun is fit looking- sure. But the skin is wrinkling up. Emily looked tight. And i know Mr. Kdawg would see Braun compared to Emily as un-fu**able. Sorry...that's my shallow note. 

And Tams is probably jealous of Braunwyn bc she is the closest "hottest" housewife now (as comparable to Tam and her standards) so she needs to gang up on Braunwyn. 

Notice with Tams, she seems to have zero friends outside of this show.  The others seem to know other people.

Oh I agree. Emily has a good figure. Brawny is sort of dessicated looking. If any of these hags should show their boobs off, it’s Emily. Brownstone has painful looking baseball boobs.

yawn. None of these pikers are taking Satan’s little helper down. She’ll survive a nuclear holocaust along with Cher, Keith Richards, and cockroaches. 

Bronte is such a Gretchen Weiners. She practically lies on her back and pees herself in every scene she’s in. I also think  she looks like a fifty year old. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

When your spouse sees you’re feeling vulnerable, basically begs you to speak/act kinder to them and you not only refuse to do so-you amp up the hostility-that’s not some ‘personality quirk’ or sarcasm, that’s emotional abuse. Shane is like every insecure boy who wants to break up, but doesn’t want to take any blame. So, they just treat the girl worse and worse, trying to force her to leave first.  Then, they can always have their trump card “You broke up with me!” He may have always been a little twirp  with his comments, but in a marriage you can fake being nice for a little while when you see your spouse hurting. It’s not that hard. For someone supposedly so pious, he’s very selfish.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Ya had me, but then lost me with the Dr. Phil reference, because I hate him with the power of a thousand burning nuns.  That goes for the  Big O who foisted him upon us, too.

Emily lost my goodwill out of the gate when she made her Mum's mental health issues a story line, and paraded said "rehabilitated" Mum in front of all her newfound friends castmates.  All while enabling that thirsty anorexic turkey vulture of a mother in law, whose head is too big for her body (unlike RHoAtl's Todd, who has a little head, according to another monster mother in law) ...

She's not some innocent victim, s'all I'm sayin'.

Anorexic Turkey vulture! Perfect, am DYING! 🤣

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, JD5166 said:

Anorexic Turkey vulture! Perfect, am DYING! 🤣

I probably shouldn't admit this, but long ago someone called Nancy Reagan a turkey vulture with nail polish.  It stuck in my mind all those years, and I've appropriated it, like most of my other witticisms.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

To throw in my 2bits on Gina's DUI and driving her kids to/from the barber...

I believe her court case hasn't been heard.  So 1) she could be on a temporary 30day license the DMV issues after the arrest.  However, after that period expires, for her to drive unrestrictedly as we saw, 2) perhaps pre-conviction she has an ignition interlock system in her car.  I know LA County requires it and in OC it may be an option.  For this generally she would have had to arrange special insurance and be enrolled in a alcohol awareness class.  They didn't show it to us but something had to have been done, imo, to allow her to drive willy nilly.

Can you imagine the conversations with her young kids about why she has to blow into that tube every 10 minutes.  Sheesh.  She has made her situation so much tougher with that DUI,

For some reason, I don’t believe Gina’s story.  They both move to California for Matt’s job, with Matt in another part of the state than Gina.  He then has a girlfriend and Gina starts moving around.  He loses his job.  What about the girlfriend, and why are they still having sex, and what is Matt doing for work now?  Something is not right here.  Very confusing, but so is Gina.  I don’t think she’s playing with a full deck.

• Love 6

This info is from duientry.com

"Can You Go to Canada with a DUI?

A lot of American citizens incorrectly believe they can go to Canada with a driving-under-the-influence arrest or conviction provided they are not driving. Every week several passengers on the Victoria Clipper ferry between Seattle, WA and Victoria, BC are turned back by Canadian border agents because of DUIs. Drunk driving is only a gross misdemeanor in Washington state, but in the Great White North it’s a felony and taken very seriously. Because Canada and USA share their criminal databases, any resident of USA with a criminal record will be flagged at the border.

Agents can often be tricky, and when they see a DUI arrest or conviction on your record they’ll simply casually ask you if you’ve ever had a DUI. Whatever you do, do not lie.  As a general rule, Canada does not permit persons with DUI’s to visit. "

2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

I probably shouldn't admit this, but long ago someone called Nancy Reagan a turkey vulture with nail polish.  It stuck in my mind all those years, and I've appropriated it, like most of my other witticisms.

Love it! Going to use it when necessary! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Love it! Going to use it when necessary! 

I have no idea how my pickled brain manages to retrieve these little nuggets, but I am very happy to share them with someone who'll put them to good use!   ;~)

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I have no idea how my pickled brain manages to retrieve these little nuggets, but I am very happy to share them with someone who'll put them to good use!   ;~)

Maybe when you fell, your memory bank peaked to its highest. 😀

• LOL 2
35 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Maybe when you fell, your memory bank peaked to its highest. 😀

If that's the case, I am truly screwed, because no way will I throw myself down a flight of stairs in an effort to shit out another cached little "memory nugget"!   :~)

Maybe I could just get Kelly to boink me on the head next time ...

• LOL 12
40 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

If that's the case, I am truly screwed, because no way will I throw myself down a flight of stairs in an effort to shit out another cached little "memory nugget"!   :~)

Maybe I could just get Kelly to boink me on the head next time ...

I just love you.😍

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Bronte is such a Gretchen Weiners. She practically lies on her back and pees herself in every scene she’s in. I also think  she looks like a fifty year old. 

I thought she WAS 50! At least up until a day or so ago when either she, or someone here, mentioned she was 41 or something. 

(not that there is anything wrong with being 50 or any age! She just looks older to me than her chronological age.)

Edited by ivygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

NM,already answered

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Rbonnie said:

I totally agree on the marriage of convenience.  I would speculate that he's a Mormon and that his family isn't going to cough up the bucks to him if he lives his true life.

That said, I think his is totally comfortable being on camera.  I don't see any trepidation.  I see him hamming it up and thinks his "sarcasm" is hilarious.  I think Emily tries to excuse his behavior as discomfort in front of the camera but I see a gleam in his eye when he says something obnoxious.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ivygirl said:

I thought she WAS 50! At least up until a day or so ago when either she, or someone here, mentioned she was 41 or something. 

(not that there is anything wrong with being 50 or any age! She just looks older to me than her chronological age.)

Yeah. BWynn looks like a sack of shit. Sorry to be so blunt but she's too skinny, veneers too big, bad boob job, NOT attractive. PERIOD. Go the F away. How did she get on this show? 

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5