Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Ghost Busted

• Start Topic

Brandi attempts to bond with her daughter, Brooklyn; Stephanie and Kameron try to work things out after their dust-up at LeeAnne's shower; the women go ghost hunting at a haunted house but find themselves haunted by ghosts of the past.

Airs October 16, 2019.

• Love 1

Your invite got lost in the mail of course you’re invited to the wedding 30 percent of all mail never gets delivered did you know that? Leanne did and spouts it out at the drop of a hat ......lol I just spit my water out 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8

I don't like the role Kary has taken on for herself.  Why is it up to her to broker a reconciliation between LeeAnn and D'Andra?  And, while I can't stand LeeAnn, it IS her wedding and why does it still have to be about D'Andra's 50th BD - which was already celebrated?

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Love 22

No, Kam, it is not a “Texas thing” to have 500 events prior to a wedding. And it sure as hell isnt a Texas thing to invite people to pre-wedding events and not the actual wedding.  Most of us have more manners than that.  LeeAnn Locken sure as hell doesn’t represent Texas ladies.  You’d think she was the first person to EVER get married in history.  Go away already.

• LOL 2
  • Love 22

Cary is the annoying newb who tries to secure her place on the show by picking a fight with the OG. Leann was being pretty reasonable with her for a while. If Cary didn't have such an obvious agenda, she would have let it go.

• Love 16

LeAnne is the rebirth of Danielle Staub!

For waiting 51 years and super eager to be married.....she sure is taking her sweet time!

I hope the florist and dressmaker notice how Leanne had money for 17 pre-wedding parties......but,  not enough to pay them for their time & work!

GRIFTER!!!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

LeeAnn is always competitive about her past - she can't let anyone else talk about theirs (Kary) without bringing up hers.  Because hers will always trump anyone else's.  She doesn't seem able to muster any sympathy for anyone else.  I wonder if Kameron and LeeAnn are "friends" because they are so alike - it's always about them.

• Love 12

Help me out here folks.  Do we have anyone’s word beyond LeeAnne’s about how bad her childhood was?  She throws it out in such a calculated manner that I’m really starting to think she’s lying. 

• Love 8

Leanne is fucking nuts. she asked karey about her past then attacks her when her past was kinda fucked and Leanne can’t have that so she starts saying Leanne  had a worse childhood. then she  tries  to blame karey for trying to dare compare who had the worst childhood?? Leanne you are the one that did that You chimed in and whipped out your well my childhood this this and this happened it was you trying to compare them. what mental gymnastics were you doing in your brain that made you the victim in this? WOW 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 14

You know, on the one hand, if MY daughter talked to me the way Brooklyn did too Brandi; I'm sure she would have to find her own way of paying for cheer lessons. On the other hand, maybe Brandi should stop trying to upstage her own kid. 

Kam is just impossible. Poor Stephanie can't win. Plus, Kam is a hypocrite. Stephanie was the only one who actually apologized and owned anything. Kam accepts it makes nice. Then talks shit and calls the least fake person on this show "fake".

At this point, I'm tired of both Cary and LeeAnn. Cary needs to stop lecturing LeeAnn. You're not her life coach. You're not even A life coach. Live your life; let LeeAnn live hers. And it is her wedding event, so don't make it about someone else. 

That said, LeeAnn needs to honest about her expectations and desires with D'andra. I like LeeAnn and have had my fill of D'andra, but LeeAnn is saying one thing to her face and another thing behind her back. She also needs to stop with the one-upping stories. I know she does it because she craves attention and equates it with approval. I do empathize with her. But it has to stop. 

I did laugh my ass off about the "vasectomy line", especially when she acknowledged it made no sense, but just went with it.

Never heard of fillers in your hands!

• Love 20
12 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

hope the florist and dressmaker notice how Leanne had money for 17 pre-wedding parties......but,  not enough to pay them for their time & work!

I believe it’s been stated that other people are paying she just does all the planning and they write the check.

• Love 7

I’m not sure how much I believe LeeAnn. She has mentioned having spent a lot of time in therapy, yet she states she became sexually active at 13?  Not sure how much therapy and/ or insight she’s achieved but a 13 year old child who was sexually abused was not “sexually active”, she was “sexually victimized and assaulted “. I feel sorry that at 51 she has not understood that.  How sad. 

• Love 5

Is Cary worry that her husband is cheating or leaving??  This is a hot topic with her.

Also, her childhood.  While not as graphic as LeAnne.......every episode she tells us about her alcoholic parents. 

I wish they would both stop!

Same as the other one, too.....with her mommy issues.

• Love 3

Lesson 1: LeeAnne will always one up you with childhood tragedy.

Lesson 2: Brandi is perfectly fine in a haunted house when her daughter can easily do a crab walk like the Exorcist

Lesson 3: Kary will complain about attending lame parties but will show up to them five minutes early in appropriate attire for the camera

• LOL 13
  • Love 4

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!  Deeeee!

’I didn’t know they gave loans to people that did not have any money!’

I mean....who paid for DeAndra’s facelift?  That starts at $20,000.

Plus....shouldn’t the Hard Night Good Morning face creams she sells take care of her youthful beauty....??? Obviously, it is crap!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I did laugh my ass off about the "vasectomy line"

OMG, yes!

"if they don't like it, they can go stand in the vasectomy line," said with conviction, is hilarious and the new, " my weave is tired. My pantyliner is tired."

Damn, every time I want to quit Leanne...

CF15C628-B66F-4079-9854-891132F41C95-1407-000000C2C1D85AD4.jpg.da873854aa08641e54caef42809149db.jpg

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

I'm already bored out of my mind with the LeeAnn wedding parties, and we've only seen two of them.  Jeebus, by the time the actual wedding happens, I and all her guests to the 40 parties, will blow chunks.

I agree with the Texas lady upthread.  To invite people to your showers and then NOT your wedding??? Oh HELL to the NO!  That's just sooooo rude. Those of us with REAL manners, would NEVER do anything like that.  Ugh. I'd be royally pissed off if some a-hole did that to me.  Seriously.

• Love 20

Steph is too nice.  Kam needs a good verbal bitch slap.

I swear.  LeeAnn would tell that child who was locked in a closet and sexually abused for years that her childhood was worse.  Shut up LeeAnn.  Let it go.  Let it go...  You're having all these parties for your wedding.  You're getting married.  Stop the pissing contest.  You asked Kary about her childhood.  Oh wait.  She probably did that to start the pissing contest.

D'Andra apologized.  And now you want her to grovel as well.

Brandi must use the same spray tan as the President.

• LOL 3
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, LibertarianSlut said:

OMG, yes!

"if they don't like it, they can go stand in the vasectomy line," said with conviction, is hilarious and the new, " my weave is tired. My pantyliner is tired."

CF15C628-B66F-4079-9854-891132F41C95-1407-000000C2C1D85AD4.jpg.da873854aa08641e54caef42809149db.jpg

Hahahahahaha!  

Don’t encourage her!!!

When the molestation tales get tired she is gonna tell us she was forced into bestiality.  

LeAnne is PURE garbage!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

So New Kary obviously decided she was going to come on to this show and make bank by fighting with Leanne.  Old Cary is back to her under-the-radar shit stirring.  And the tallest little girl in the world was an ass as usual.  It looks like next week Stephanie has finally had enough of her!  I'll be there for that with bells on 😀

• Love 21
44 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

OMG, yes!

And HAND FILLERS!  That is new!  

Because we all know.

They're not knives.  They're just hands......

Overall though, I'm as tired as the pantyliner with these Real HoWives.  LeeAnne is driving me crazy this year.  Kary can take a seat for a hot minute.  Kam is becoming Eileen Davidson where she can't let anything go.  I don't want to participate in viewing Brandi's kids.  D'Andra has shown she's the definition of entitlement.  

And Lisa Rinna shows up in a commercial.

Also.  Between this and the OC, at 55, I feel like I have no sex drive at all compared to the ladies around my age.  If that's what it takes to go out on dates, I think I'm staying single. 

They make hormonal boys look chaste.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
9 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

So I guess it’s ok for LeAnne to yell the f word and point in Cary’s face?? Is that right Kam? Kam stood there and just let that happen. Hypocrite! 

Also Kameron is exhausting. Steph tried. Kameron doesn’t hear anything because she never stops talking.

Pink dog food lady is dumb.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I can see inviting people to a bachelorette party and not the wedding, but no way would I do that with a shower.  That is beyond tacky.  

Cam is just ridiculously exhausting.  Stephanie did nothing wrong (does she ever).  Stephanie does not defend Brandi on everything, but if she were going to be loyal unconditionally with anyone, it would be Brandi.  I was a little annoyed with original Cary for not defending Stephanie when Cam was making her snarky comments about how she and Stephanie had talked out their issue. 

I like this season's Brandi.  She seemed to be having a great time at the haunted house and she seems capable of moving on from things.  I do think that she and Stephanie have the advantage of having that one person in their corner regardless of what is going on with everyone else.  

The Cam/Leanne is the strangest relationship on this show.  

After fast forwarding through an hour of cringe worthy behavior on the last episode of the OC, I'm continuing to find Dallas to be one the only HW shows I actually enjoy watching anymore.

I did enjoy the editors flashing back to the scene of Rich saying he had forgiven Deandr,  right after Leanne tells her that it was Rich who couldn't move on from it. 

Edited by AttackTurtle
  • Love 8

With the traumatic past discussion, I’ve been on both sides of it. I try to be polite no matter what though. When someone is dismissive of your pain, it is hurtful. I feel so deeply for her, but LeeAnne needs to stop making it a competition. I remember having friends who would complain so much about their parents’ divorce, and I remember thinking they were just so blessed to have two parents who loved them, were kind, and not abusive. It can be a little harder to connect when you feel like no one had a childhood quite like yours. But I feel like LeeAnne is the type that even if you confide that you’ve had sexual abuse, she’d dismiss it if it didn’t happen for as many years as hers. It sounds like Kary grew up in an unstable environment and wasn’t looked after well. Having alcoholic parents may not be as bad as what happened to LeeAnne, but she could have been much kinder when Kary opened up. LeeAnne is not the only one who has that hurt little girl inside. I was very put off with how she spoke to Kary. 

Also, did she basically call D’andra fat? 

I thought it was really interesting Brandi was kind of a self-taught cheerleader. I was fascinated by cheerleading and gymnastics when I was a kid. I can’t imagine doing backhand springs for the first time without anyone spotting me. 

I’m not in the Kam’s always wrong group of viewers, but she was hard on Stephanie. Stephanie was really trying her best to just talk to her, but Kameron made it difficult. Her attitude is probably exactly why Stephanie hasn’t poured her heart out to her. 

Stephanie continues to be my favorite. Nicest gal on all the Housewife shows I watch.

• Love 20

Kam refusing to even acknowledge that Stephanie also felt judged when they first met is why she will never have real friends she can’t listen and refuses to acknowledge that someone might interpret her actions differently than she intended them. Also, Kam was totally judgy.

LeeAnne maybe you should have one decent looking prewedding event rather than 50 million parties.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 14

Leanne, what a POS. She actually called D’Andra a fat cow. Woooow, she’s a gem. Their friendship is DOA. 

I am convinced that Leanne has something huge on Kameron. There is no way in hell that Miss Priss would normally give trash bag Leanne the time of day. She defends her to the death-something is definitely up. 

Leanne seems more unhinged than ever this season. She actually appears manic when she’s yelling/performing for the cameras. She just is way the hell off in the head. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 11
33 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I’m not in the Kam’s always wrong group of viewers, but she was hard on Stephanie. Stephanie was really trying her best to just talk to her, but Kameron made it difficult. Her attitude is probably exactly why Stephanie hasn’t poured her heart out to her. 

Kam brushed off Stephanie completely at that sit down ...she didn't hear a word that Stephanie said. Kam doesn't listen to hear she listens to react ..... She beat Stephanie over the head with the circle talk until Stephanie like everyone else who has these "talks" with her just gives up in frustration... Stephanie  was honest with her that when Brandi does something that I feel is wrong I will step in but I'm not gonna fight your battles for you.. Kam just wants a yes man shes used to her last name getting others to suck up to her and treat her the best and shes not getting that from Stephanie and its bugging the hell out of her..... I'm glad that Stephanie  is growing a backbone and standing up for herself ....

• Love 18

I predict that next season Kary will have a hair and makeup person appt. before filming anything, all the other women go the extra mile with all that even if they do it themselves, it is done up.  Kary's gym pony tail and simple make up does not look like a match for her cocktail dress, she needs to ramp it up because the competition is fierce.

How many times has Kam had strippers grind up on her that she even has an opinion about them?  P.S. that cat suited drag queen that grinded on Leanne could have been a sweaty mess too you know.

Vasectomy line?  Leanne just keeps on giving us the crazy.

Why is it that all of HW's shows get the lamest psychics with the keenest sense of the obvious as in "you lost a loved one and you miss them, right?"

Kam's dog came back from the great beyond, um ok.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I did enjoy the editors flashing back to the scene of Rich saying he had forgiven Deandr,  right after Leanne tells her that it was Rich who couldn't move on from it. 

The editors definitely are not on LeeAnne's side this season.  I wonder who she pissed off and how.

• Love 8