Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Ghost Busted

• Start Topic

Thanks for the info biakbiak and TexasGal.  They are all in an area of only about 5-6 miles apart so they were very lucky.  I live about 60 miles east of Dallas and the storms in the past few years have been way too close for comfort and several friends lost livestock and their houses in the EF 4 in 2017! 

So happy to have a storm shelter/safe room in our master BR closet!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Raiderred said:

So happy to have a storm shelter/safe room in our master BR closet!

You are lucky indeed!  I am about a mile north of where the first tornado first touched down Sunday.  I was in a closet in my converted garage/living room for about 10 minutes.  Cary has a video of them hunkered down under their stairs waiting it out, which is my other option but harder to get into on about a minute's notice which is what I had to collect my dog and get covered. 

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Cary has a video of them hunkered down under their stairs waiting it out, which is my other option but harder to get into on about a minute's notice which is what I had to collect my dog and get covered. 

The garage pit is the way to go.  Best $1500 I ever spent. (I live in Moore, OK.)

I saw Cary Dueber's post, but no one else was talking about it.  They were too self involved and were retweeting fan comments of how amazing they are.  

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Slider said:

saw Cary Dueber's post, but no one else was talking about it.  They were too self involved and were retweeting fan comments of how amazing they are.  

Stephanie and Kameron bOth IG about it. 

21 hours ago, TexasGal said:

You are lucky indeed!  I am about a mile north of where the first tornado first touched down Sunday.  I was in a closet in my converted garage/living room for about 10 minutes.  Cary has a video of them hunkered down under their stairs waiting it out, which is my other option but harder to get into on about a minute's notice which is what I had to collect my dog and get covered. 

I am soooo glad you and your dog were safe!  I saw the news last night that said N. Texas had 9 confirmed tornadoes! 9!  It's the end of October.  Dang, we expect this kind of stuff in the spring but fall is very strange.