Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Ghost Busted

• Start Topic

Brandi looks so good this season, but I can't put my finger on what it is, which means she had really good work done.  Now only if she could match the skin color on her face and neck to that of her shoulders, that would be good, but baby steps.  Also, I didn't see any bad behavior from her kids.  I think the younger one--is that Brinkley?--gets a bad rap.  Also, where is Brian?  Second consecutive season he's just not around.  Weird.

This is the last time that I'm going to comment on grammar, since I never produced a Twitter account😟, but during the gynmastics scene, when Brandi said, "Brooklyn and I's relationship," I went into cardiac arrest.  I really find that about as vile as anything else said on the show.

Stephanie has no duty to take up for Kameron in an argument against Brandi or anyone else.  These two are making me dizzy with the loops they're in.  Stephanie, put down "trash."  Kameron, put down the fact that Stephanie spoke to Kary in Mexico when she was sharing a room with you.  Everyone just put your weapons down and no one will get hurt!

I will say two nice things about Kary:  she looks fresher than the other ladies, and I love the fact that she can keep her cool when someone is screaming at her.  I can tell it actually doesn't faze her, which I respect.  But she had no place to bring up D'andra at the damn bachelorette party.  Leanne has a legit beef about that.

I am actually on Leanne's side with regard to D'andra and the cheating rumors too.    At first I had been like, "just forgive and move on, damn," but when Leanne explained it to Kary last night, it sunk in:  that was a shitty thing for D'andra to do last season, and it's a product of human nature to be convinced you've forgiven someone, only to realize you're still mad.  It happens to me.  There was a very funny episode of The Office where Dwight was trying to take Michael's job, Michael found out and said, "hug it out bitch," only for the episode to pan to Michael in a talking head saying, "turns out I was still mad!" juxtaposed against a scene of Dwight standing on a desk holding up a shameful sign in punishment.  Some things can't be forgiven.  I think D'andra and Leanne should go to therapy, and it would be more intereresting than the vast majority of this non-starter of a season.

And it's really of no moment to me whether Rich forgave it.  If someone was telling my husband I was out fucking every Tom, Dick and Harry and I just laughed it off as a rumor, that doesn't deprive my husband of his reaction, which might be very different.  Cary was far more upset with Leanne about the dick sucking at the Round Up comments than Mark was, and rightfully so IMO.

The only thing I will say about the haunted house is that I found it weird and dopey of Brandi to keep equating the "spiritual" with the "supernatural."  It seemed like she kept thinking ghosts have something to do with Christianity, and I'm glad Leanne did a TH about it, cause she was starting to go into "Brooklyn and I's" territory there, but, yeah, other than that, I think all psychics are completely full of shit, so I hate to see them anywhere, including Bravo, and now that I feel like haunted houses are the new "vaginal procedure" of Bravo shows--as in, they are featuring them across the network (a few years ago it was escape rooms)--I'm trying not going to give it light or air, because it's so stupid.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Kam's idea of a conversation is her being the only one allowed to speak, never admit she is wrong, and if you don't agree with her, then you're attacking her.

But for the "only one allowed to speak" part,, Kam has this in Leanne and vice versa.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TexasGal said:

The editors definitely are not on LeeAnne's side this season.  I wonder who she pissed off and how.

I think Bridezilla Leanne wore everyone out.  Or maybe she kept trying to get Bravo to pony up cash for her wedding using the same tactics she used on the Houston peeps.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

OMG, yes!

"if they don't like it, they can go stand in the vasectomy line," said with conviction, is hilarious and the new, " my weave is tired. My pantyliner is tired."

Damn, every time I want to quit Leanne...

CF15C628-B66F-4079-9854-891132F41C95-1407-000000C2C1D85AD4.jpg.da873854aa08641e54caef42809149db.jpg

Exactly! She can be downright awful sometimes, but I think she's real and broken and relatable and so fucking funny. 

15 hours ago, breezy424 said:

D'Andra apologized.  And now you want her to grovel as well.

I don't think it's about groveling. I think, right or wrong, she wants to test the sincerity of the apology. From what LeeAnn has said, D'andra will apologize on camera, but then not reach out to her off screen. I believe it. D'andra comes off as very fake and calculating, to me. I think LeeAnn just wants to see if D'andra really wants to be her friend or if she's just trying to look good for the viewers.

3 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Also, did she basically call D’andra fat? 

I didn't take it that way. I think the "fat cow" comment was supposed to be referring to some sort of golden idol. Like D'andra expects to be worshiped. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Brandi looks so good this season, but I can't put my finger on what it is, which means she had really good work done.  Now only if she could match the skin color on her face and neck to that of her shoulders, that would be good, but baby steps.  Also, I didn't see any bad behavior from her kids.  I think the younger one--is that Brinkley?--gets a bad rap.  Also, where is Brian?  Second consecutive season he's just not around.  Weird.

This is the last time that I'm going to comment on grammar, since I never produced a Twitter account😟, but during the gynmastics scene, when Brandi said, "Brooklyn and I's relationship," I went into cardiac arrest.  I really find that about as vile as anything else said on the show.

Stephanie has no duty to take up for Kameron in an argument against Brandi or anyone else.  These two are making me dizzy with the loops they're in.  Stephanie, put down "trash."  Kameron, put down the fact that Stephanie spoke to Kary in Mexico when she was sharing a room with you.  Everyone just put your weapons down and no one will get hurt!

I will say two nice things about Kary:  she looks fresher than the other ladies, and I love the fact that she can keep her cool when someone is screaming at her.  I can tell it actually doesn't faze her, which I respect.  But she had no place to bring up D'andra at the damn bachelorette party.  Leanne has a legit beef about that.

I am actually on Leanne's side with regard to D'andra and the cheating rumors too.    At first I had been like, "just forgive and move on, damn," but when Leanne explained it to Kary last night, it sunk in:  that was a shitty thing for D'andra to do last season, and it's a product of human nature to be convinced you've forgiven someone, only to realize you're still mad.  It happens to me.  There was a very funny episode of The Office where Dwight was trying to take Michael's job, Michael found out and said, "hug it out bitch," only for the episode to pan to Michael in a talking head saying, "turns out I was still mad!" juxtaposed against a scene of Dwight standing on a desk holding up a shameful sign in punishment.  Some things can't be forgiven.  I think D'andra and Leanne should go to therapy, and it would be more intereresting than the vast majority of this non-starter of a season.

And it's really of no moment to me whether Rich forgave it.  If someone was telling my husband I was out fucking every Tom, Dick and Harry and I just laughed it off as a rumor, that doesn't deprive my husband of his reaction, which might be very different.  Cary was far more upset with Leanne about the dick sucking at the Round Up comments than Mark was, and rightfully so IMO.

The only thing I will say about the haunted house is that I found it weird and dopey of Brandi to keep equating the "spiritual" with the "supernatural."  It seemed like she kept thinking ghosts have something to do with Christianity, and I'm glad Leanne did a TH about it, cause she was starting to go into "Brooklyn and I's" territory there, but, yeah, other than that, I think all psychics are completely full of shit, so I hate to see them anywhere, including Bravo, and now that I feel like haunted houses are the new "vaginal procedure" of Bravo shows--as in, they are featuring them across the network (a few years ago it was escape rooms)--I'm trying not going to give it light or air, because it's so stupid.

Lol I thought of you guys when I heard “and I’s.”

Totally agree about Stephanie and Kameron and Kary.

I also agree most of us have been there where we think we’re over something but we’re not.

• Love 5

Kameron doesn’t seem to have an organic/genuine smile. You’ll see hints of it, but her mouth twitches and it goes back to neutral or disapproving pretty fast. It’s sad as she really is prettier when she smiles and gets a glint in her eyes. I suppose her mind has to work to hard to understand/calculate everything and her lips can’t keep up with it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

😟I will say two nice things about Kary:  she looks fresher than the other ladies, and I love the fact that she can keep her cool when someone is screaming at her.  I can tell it actually doesn't faze her, which I respect.  But she had no place to bring up D'andra at the damn bachelorette party.  Leanne has a legit beef about that.

That was my favorite take-away from this week -- Kary being so unfazed while LeeAnne just kept getting louder and louder.  Hell, she wasn't even blinking while LeeAnne was raging.

I have no clue why Kary decided to be the LeeAnne/D'Andra peacemaker.  Could be the "mother" in her, wanting people to get along.  Is she older than the other women? 

D'Andra spreading rumors about Rich -- bad, but have they all forgotten LeeAnne spreading rumors about Cary's husband Mark?  And there was a difference -- we didn't hear D'Andra telling anyone that Rich cheated, only that there were rumors that he cheated.  But LeeAnne said that Mark was sucking dicks -- not that she heard it, but that he was doing it.

There's a difference between "X did this" and "I heard X did this".

• Love 16
18 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Cam is sure avoiding looking Stephanie in the eyes. She’ll meet them if she thinks she’s getting an apology, but otherwise she’s looking for smoke signals. 

Kam is awkward AF and I think doesn't really know how to have a real friendship.  I mean, would YOU (generic you) want to get close to her?  I would be so exhausted!  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Natalie68 said:

Kam is awkward AF and I think doesn't really know how to have a real friendship.  I mean, would YOU (generic you) want to get close to her?  I would be so exhausted!  

No, she’s not good enough for me. I tend to have friends that allow me to express my feelings and then not judge me. If they do it’s because I need to hear it, but I’m still allowed to make any choices and they’ll support me. This is a foreign concept to Kam. She’s too high maintenance and shallow. 

• Love 15
17 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

OMG, yes!

"if they don't like it, they can go stand in the vasectomy line," said with conviction, is hilarious and the new, " my weave is tired. My pantyliner is tired."

Damn, every time I want to quit Leanne...

CF15C628-B66F-4079-9854-891132F41C95-1407-000000C2C1D85AD4.jpg.da873854aa08641e54caef42809149db.jpg

Can't ever say Leanne doesn't commit!  That was hilarious!

6 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I can see inviting people to a bachelorette party and not the wedding, but no way would I do that with a shower.  That is beyond tacky.  

Cam is just ridiculously exhausting.  Stephanie did nothing wrong (does she ever).  Stephanie does not defend Brandi on everything, but if she were going to be loyal unconditionally with anyone, it would be Brandi.  I was a little annoyed with original Cary for not defending Stephanie when Cam was making her snarky comments about how she and Stephanie had talked out their issue. 

I like this season's Brandi.  She seemed to be having a great time at the haunted house and she seems capable of moving on from things.  I do think that she and Stephanie have the advantage of having that one person in their corner regardless of what is going on with everyone else.  

The Cam/Leanne is the strangest relationship on this show.  

After fast forwarding through an hour of cringe worthy behavior on the last episode of the OC, I'm continuing to find Dallas to be one the only HW shows I actually enjoy watching anymore.

I did enjoy the editors flashing back to the scene of Rich saying he had forgiven Deandr,  right after Leanne tells her that it was Rich who couldn't move on from it. 

I love her hair color.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Kameron doesn’t seem to have an organic/genuine smile. You’ll see hints of it, but her mouth twitches and it goes back to neutral or disapproving pretty fast. It’s sad as she really is prettier when she smiles and gets a glint in her eyes. I suppose her mind has to work to hard to understand/calculate everything and her lips can’t keep up with it. 

Kam seems like someone who feels very lucky to have married into a Dallas society family, and is terrified that she might appear human instead of like the blonde Barbie in the Society Style Collection that Court and his mother purchased expect.

13255_01?$oszoom$&wid=1600&hei=1600

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kam seems like someone who feels very lucky to have married into a Dallas society family, and is terrified that she might appear human instead of like the blonde Barbie in the Society Style Collection that Court and his mother purchased expect.

13255_01?$oszoom$&wid=1600&hei=1600

Purrfect, if I’m going to be catty. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

That was my favorite take-away from this week -- Kary being so unfazed while LeeAnne just kept getting louder and louder.  Hell, she wasn't even blinking while LeeAnne was raging.

I have no clue why Kary decided to be the LeeAnne/D'Andra peacemaker.  Could be the "mother" in her, wanting people to get along.  Is she older than the other women? 

D'Andra spreading rumors about Rich -- bad, but have they all forgotten LeeAnne spreading rumors about Cary's husband Mark?  And there was a difference -- we didn't hear D'Andra telling anyone that Rich cheated, only that there were rumors that he cheated.  But LeeAnne said that Mark was sucking dicks -- not that she heard it, but that he was doing it.

This is why I think that Kary decided in advance that "fighting with Leanne" was going to be her "storyline" for the season.  Starting shit at her bachelorette party, refusing to let it go, and riling Leanne up - it was easy enough for her to stand there unfazed because it was a calculated move.  Remember that she started the conversation by informing Leanne that she (Kary) had been invited to the parties but not the wedding itself; when Leanne gave her a happy bullshit reply and wasn't upset, she went to Plan B - D'Aandra.  She's just trying to do some subtle shit-stirring, much like her predecessor Old Cary.

As for the rumors - Leanne was just saying what she heard from the gays at the bar; it's not like she was there watching him do it.  IMO the difference is that D'Andra and Leanne were supposed to be best friends, which makes D'Andra the worse.

• Love 10

Leeann is a caricature. That's why I don't like her. She comes across as trying sooo hard to be "on" or the center of attention. She puts on this exaggerated twangy accent and then does the hand motions and snaps her head. Gag. Just be a more normal person! It's like she is trying to be as over the top/outrageous/crass/down in the gutter as she can be. 

• Love 14

Kameron is so very egocentric and hypocritical. First she talks all over Stephanie and mentally can’t seem to grasp that Stephanie has valid feelings in her own right. At that meeting, she tells Stephanie that Stephanie should have jumped in when Brandi cursed at Kam.

Move forward a few days and Kam is sitting directly next to Leanne as Leanne tells Kary something like “No motherfucking way.”  Kam does not feel a tiny bit obliged to tell Leanne that cursing at Kary wasn’t acceptable.

• Love 17
54 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

Move forward a few days and Kam is sitting directly next to Leanne as Leanne tells Kary something like “No motherfucking way.”  Kam does not feel a tiny bit obliged to tell Leanne that cursing at Kary wasn’t acceptable.

She also seems to have no problem with LeeAnne not welcoming Kary into the group even though that is what she keeps harping on that she thinks Stephanie did it to her.

Her convo with Cary was so annoying because she is so freaking fake and went out of her way to be exaggeratingly fake so that Cary would ask her more about it.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, princelina said:

tallest little girl in the world was an ass as usual.  It looks like next week Stephanie has finally had enough of her!  I'll be there for that with bells on 😀

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious and I love it. I also can't wait for the rest of the group to hopefully turn on Leeanne and Kam.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

The haunted house was a bit of a bust.  If they hoped for some increased business because of the national TV exposure, maybe they should have cleaned the place up a little bit.  There was crap all over. 

No seance?  No ouija board?  Bummer. 

Couldn't they have gotten the medium from the first season of Beverly Hills?  I'm up for another Dinner from Hell.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, AuntiePam said:

The haunted house was a bit of a bust.  If they hoped for some increased business because of the national TV exposure, maybe they should have cleaned the place up a little bit.  There was crap all over. 

Couldn't they have gotten the medium from the first season of Beverly Hills?  I'm up for another Dinner from Hell.

oh god not allison dubois

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, AuntiePam said:

This! I’m not into the haunted/spirit thing, but it looked like they paid to rent some nasty old house and hang out? It was ridiculous...I wouldn’t have sat on the furniture in that nasty place. I was surprised no one mentioned it, at least not that we saw.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Kameron is exhausting!! Also Kameron was so grateful to Kary for getting to know her and blah blah blah, so why didn’t she tell LeAnn not to be yelling in Kary’s face saying fuckin. 
LeAnn saying she was being yelled at when she was the one yelling lol. Those hands would’ve been slapped out of my face. 

• Love 5
On 10/16/2019 at 9:16 PM, Dance4Life said:

Is Cary worry that her husband is cheating or leaving??  This is a hot topic with her.

Also, her childhood.  While not as graphic as LeAnne.......every episode she tells us about her alcoholic parents. 

I wish they would both stop!

Same as the other one, too.....with her mommy issues.

I agree but I can deal with Cary a little more than LeAnn since she’s been doing it for 3 or 4 (can’t remember how many seasons they’ve had) seasons now. At this point, I feel like it was my childhood lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, FancyNancy said:

I’m so tired of Kameron saying she was attacked. She must not know any other words. I wonder what she would call it if she was really attacked.

I am still trying to figure out how anyone "attacked" Kameron when she was the one who started the shit with Brandi.  Newsflash Kameron, you brought Brandi into an argument between LeeAnne and Kary, whatever happened after is on you girlfriend.  Brandi was trying to hold you accountable in Mexico not attacking you. IMHO, Stephanie is a saint for not bringing this up.

Edited by Ohiopirate02
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

I don't think what LeeAnn said about Mark was okay. But there are a few distinctions I make between the two. 

D'andra and LeeAnn were best friends at the time. The same can't be said of the relationship between Cary and LeeAnn. You don't expect your BFF to throw you under the bust like that. 

I believe LeeAnn was also heavily intoxicated when she said this. Or was she sedated for a procedure? I can't remember clearly. But I don't think she was in her right mind; D'andra, on the other hand, knew full well what she was doing. 

Also wasn't LeeAnn technically off camera when she said it? Mics were still on; but, given the above mentioned intoxication, it's quite possible she forgot about those. Either way, I don't think she meant to expose this on camera and D'andra very clearly did. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think what LeeAnn said about Mark was okay. But there are a few distinctions I make between the two. 

D'andra and LeeAnn were best friends at the time. The same can't be said of the relationship between Cary and LeeAnn. You don't expect your BFF to throw you under the bust like that. 

I believe LeeAnn was also heavily intoxicated when she said this. Or was she sedated for a procedure? I can't remember clearly. But I don't think she was in her right mind; D'andra, on the other hand, knew full well what she was doing. 

Also wasn't LeeAnn technically off camera when she said it? Mics were still on; but, given the above mentioned intoxication, it's quite possible she forgot about those. Either way, I don't think she meant to expose this on camera and D'andra very clearly did. 

Kind of like what LeeAnne said about D’andra’s finances. It was said off camera to Cary, but she got so much heat as if she said it in a confessional herself. LeeAnne isn’t perfect, but I don’t think she’s the malicious person some make her out to be. 

• Love 12

Leanne has changed her story about the roundup thing so many times no one knows the truth. First it was she took a pain pill before getting there to relax her.  Then it was a trick it was Brandi making her say it she was baiting her to say it she used her cunning brain power to pry it out of LeeAnne .  Then it was just a joke. Then it was real again ... then blah blah blah. I don’t care, she said it to hurt someone knowing that it wouldn’t just effect Cary but her whole family. It doesn’t matter if she was mic’d or not she was gleeful in telling Brandi.  She’s a nasty bitch when she wants to be and doesn’t care who she hurts because don’t you know leannes been hurt worse so everyone must suffer but they will never suffer like she has and don’t you dare try to pretend that they have cause she will bring up 30 points on how she had it worse 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Leanne has changed her story about the roundup thing so many times no one knows the truth. First it was she took a pain pill before getting there to relax her.  Then it was a trick it was Brandi making her say it she was baiting her to say it she used her cunning brain power to pry it out of LeeAnne .  Then it was just a joke. Then it was real again ... then blah blah blah. I don’t care, she said it to hurt someone knowing that it wouldn’t just effect Cary but her whole family. It doesn’t matter if she was mic’d or not she was gleeful in telling Brandi.  She’s a nasty bitch when she wants to be and doesn’t care who she hurts because don’t you know leannes been hurt worse so everyone must suffer but they will never suffer like she has and don’t you dare try to pretend that they have cause she will bring up 30 points on how she had it worse 

That makes her a one upper of the Debbie Downer kind of person. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

LeAnne is coarse but managed to land on her feet after her Carny ways.  As a nouveau riche charity benefactor, she must have helped Kam find her way in Dallas society.  That's my theory.

I honestly don't know why Kam thinks of herself as a "Barbie."  She isn't.  I think Kam should be upset by filming side-by-side with Steph.  Steph is so much more beautiful and gets the "Barbie" sash.  If she, in real life, acts the way she is filmed, her family has every right to send her back to CA (I think that is where she is from).

• Love 4

a one upper of the Debbie Downer

If it was an Olympic sport, Leanne would have won the gold medal while setting both new Olympic and world records simultaneously.

I think Kam should be upset by filming side-by-side with Steph.  Steph is so much more beautiful and gets the "Barbie" sash.

But Kam comes with accessories. like pink sparkle dog food!

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 7
3 hours ago, albarino said:

Carny ways.  As a nouveau riche charity benefactor, she must have helped Kam find her way in Dallas society.  That's my theory.

Kam married into Dallas society she certainly didn’t need help from LeeAnne who grasping on to the lower rung.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, albarino said:

I honestly don't know why Kam thinks of herself as a "Barbie."  She isn't.  I think Kam should be upset by filming side-by-side with Steph.  Steph is so much more beautiful and gets the "Barbie" sash.  If she, in real life, acts the way she is filmed, her family has every right to send her back to CA (I think that is where she is from).

I wonder if Kam does view Stephanie as her "Barbie competition" and that is why she is picking fights with her. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Kam married into Dallas society she certainly didn’t need help from LeeAnne who grasping on to the lower rung.

Yes, that is your theory.  My theory is that she is/was considered an interloper who definitely needed friends in Dallas.  I'm pretty sure Dallas high society is as cut-throat as they come.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, albarino said:

Yes, that is your theory.  My theory is that she is/was considered an interloper who definitely needed friends in Dallas.  I'm pretty sure Dallas high society is as cut-throat as they come.

Kam has been doing things in “society” long before she met LeeAnne which was in this show. Neither are that high up because otherwise they wouldn’t be on this show but thanks to the Wescott name Kam is at least on the inside whereas LeeAnne is not really anyone in that world. 

10 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Kam has been doing things in “society” long before she met LeeAnne which was in this show.

My assumption is they met long before this show regardless of what this show may have "scripted."  Both have been doing society things long before RHWOD; this is why I think they have a friendship.  LeAnne befriended a perceived interloper.  We'll never really know so your worldview is as valid as mine.

• Love 4
On 10/17/2019 at 3:40 PM, AuntiePam said:

For me, the difference is Leanne and D’Andra were real friends, and Leanne and Cary were co-workers. Not excusable, but worse in my opinion. 

• Love 4

Kam was unintentionally hilarious when she said she couldn’t believe that Steph would say they only had a surface level friendship because they had just worked out together on Monday. Kam clearly does not have real friends. Does she have a real personality? What is she really like

i don’t like that Kary choose Leann’s party to confront her about D’Andra (or ever) but I did love how unbothered she was by the yelling.

• Love 8
On 10/20/2019 at 5:41 PM, iloveit said:

but I did love how unbothered she was by the yelling.

It was hilarious how passive her face was with what every crap LeeAnne kept screeching and you could tell her not reacting annoyed the hell out of LeeAnne.

Edited by biakbiak
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 10/19/2019 at 11:43 AM, albarino said:

My assumption is they met long before this show regardless of what this show may have "scripted."  Both have been doing society things long before RHWOD; this is why I think they have a friendship.  LeAnne befriended a perceived interloper.  We'll never really know so your worldview is as valid as mine.

But they didn’t know each other before the show. I mean they have actually talked about it in interviews. LeeAnne has been doing charity things before the show but not really “society” things and Kam has been doing both. I don’t know why either would lie about not having known each other before the show, especially because they don’t actually appear to really hang out when not filming.

Kam’s mother-in-law has been on a ton of charitable boards and chaired other society events (this is a partial bio) and the Family donated so much to SMU they named the named the soccer stadium Westcott Field.

Kam’s bio pre show also illustrates she was actually much more society than LeeAnne:

Kameron is an 8 year active member of Cattle Barons Ball and 9 year active member of Junior League of Dallas, serves on the council for Texas Ballet Theatre, and is a member at large for New Friends New Life Board. In 2008 she was a style Ambassador for Diffa Dallas. In 2009 she won D Magazines Top 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Award. In 2015 she chaired the TuTu Chic Luncheon benefitting Texas Ballet Theatre, and chaired March Of Dimes Signature Chefs Gala in 2016.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

There was an EF 3 tornado that went through Dallas(Preston Hollow) on Sunday night.  No one was hurt or injured but a ton of damage to houses, businesses and huge trees downed.  Preston Hollow is where the Bushs live and I believe maybe Kameron or Stephanie.  Thankfully no deaths or injuries but what a mess down there.  Most people were watching the Cowboys play and all of a sudden the reports came across our TV's.  There were four tornadoes in the North Texas area so we were all on watch. There are still a lot of power outages from it even today.

I wonder if anyone knows if any of the HW 's were effected?

22 minutes ago, Raiderred said:

Preston Hollow is where the Bushs live and I believe maybe Kameron or Stephanie. 

Kameron lives in Highland Park and Stephanie in Turtle Creek. Stephanie posted well wishes to friends who were effected so it doesn’t appear she was.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 1