Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E21: Tell-All Part 1/S01.E22: Tell-All Part 2

Message added by Drogo

FYI - as a Tell All topic, spoilers from social media and otherwise are permitted under spoiler tags.

• Start Topic

Something is definitely missing from the Laura/Aladin story.  He says she complains and left to go to a coffee shop - ALONE ! ! ! !  She says he is controlling and leaves her alone.  None of these sounds like reason for divorce, and for Laura to leave Qatar, or Tunisia or wherever they were living. 

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

And I remember early in the season when Liam asserted that his mother was the problem in her (apparently) many relationships because of her anger outbursts and temper.  He then tried to rewrite history a bit to justify his attitude towards Aladin (how his mom always picked losers/bad guys, etc), but I'm tending to go with his first version of "relationship Laura," especially in light of her social media batshit crazy shenanigans.

There are so many rumors out there that she is a Canadian citizen, overstayed her work Visa in America (Florida), and cannot return.

I wonder if she "lost" her pension because it was found she had been working here illlegally?  Anybody know more about the consequences of overstaying one's work Visa?

She may be on a disability pension.  They would definitely cut off a person off if they move out of Canada, or get another job. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

I am just watching part one. Help me here.

**sarcasm on ••If Sumit doesn’t show up for this call, Jenny is going to be devastated. He lied to her from the very beginning, lead her to believe he was someone he was not, let her move to India knowing full well he could not marry her because he was ALREADY MARRIED, and if he does not show up to this call she will be devastated??? None of this other stuff devastated her??? Are you as perplexed as I am??? ••sarcasm off••

• LOL 14
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

I realized this entire season was just a set up for her to return to the US; everywhere they went, problems. The dangerous apartment, the hospital, even that awful "park" they took Daniel to, all a set for for her "decision" to return home.

Planned from the beginning.

I wouldn't be surprised.  

They probably weren't intriguing enough for the other franchise so they went for this one.  

Also, someone pointed out that when she was leaving SA, Ronald made the comment about "she has to go," and since it was at the end of her 90-day Visa, perhaps she never intended on staying at all.  

Too bad all she/they accomplished was making her look like a selfish asshole.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, alegtostandon said:

I noticed immediately Evilyn was not wearing her ring. 

She was making quite a big deal of flipping her hair and touching her face with her left hand. I would assume she sold it immediately upon receipt.

• LOL 4
  • Love 18
25 minutes ago, suzeecat said:

Something is definitely missing from the Laura/Aladin story.  He says she complains and left to go to a coffee shop - ALONE ! ! ! !  She says he is controlling and leaves her alone.  None of these sounds like reason for divorce, and for Laura to leave Qatar, or Tunisia or wherever they were living. 

Agree and I thought I heard him say that he makes more money than she did, which would happen while he’s working (leaving her alone 🙄). 

I’m not sure who’s what here, but I’m leaning toward Aladin.  He knows she doesn’t care about the cultural aspects of living in Qatar so I think he could be fearful of what she might do when she’s out wandering.  I don’t like her at all.

• Useful 2
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, Spike said:

I hadn’t heard about pensions being cut as opposed to terminated.

Here's our lovely pension cut. It's a multi-employer pension, but the problem is that people of my vintage contributed far more than musicians entering the workforce today, as there is less paying work -- so there aren't enough current contributions to fund the payout for people my age and up. https://deadline.com/2019/05/afm-members-painful-pension-cuts-benefit-fund-solvent-1202622363/

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

Tell All part 1 was an absolute snooze. Gawd we need another host!

Corey and Evilyn - I don't know what's worse.  Evilyn for screwing Corey, Corey for being so gullible or TLC for springing Raul on him.  Damn TLC you are cold as ice.

Laura and Aladin - There are alot of unanswered questions here. a) her pension. b) how SHARP entertainment paid her if she doesn't have a legal visa to work in the States. c) the reason Aladin is so pissed off.  I'm wondering if it's the fact that she spilled the tea on the show about the bad jiggy jiggy and that her money has dried up is the reason that it's over. I wish Aladin would just spill the whole tea and be done with it.

Jenny & Somebitch - Unless you bring me rock solid proof and not just drippy ugly Jenny's words that she didn't know about the marriage, I still wouldn't believe it. She knew. I hope Ms. Summit gets a hold of Jenny and beats the crap out of her after she beats Somebitch.

Tiffany & Ronald - I really don't care.  Tiffany you made your bed. Now lie in it.

Paul & Karine - I am still under the impression Karine will make a surprise appearance in the second part. 2 minutes before it ends.

Devon & Jihoon - except for some of the TLC drama, they actually seem to be half ok. Hopefully they make it.  Devon needs to go back to her golth black hair and burn that dress.

Did I miss anyone?

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, DiamondGirl said:

Agree and I thought I heard him say that he makes more money than she did, which would happen while he’s working (leaving her alone 🙄). 

I’m not sure who’s what here, but I’m leaning toward Aladin.  He knows she doesn’t care about the cultural aspects of living in Qatar so I think he could be fearful of what she might do when she’s out wandering.  I don’t like her at all.

Like trying to make wine in their apartment when he was off to work (or wherever he was).  

I was hoping that useless host was going to toss a couple of questions to her about her "ectopic pregnancy."  I should know never to raise my hopes with Shawn or whatever her name is.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Just listen to her deliberate speech patterns, the “reasonable “ but forced quiet tone she uses.

Indeed Debbie Downer sounds like she's ON downers. There's something that makes my teeth itch about the was she lllllllasciviously lllllllingers on the letter "L"

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

I wonder if somewhere in the contract the producers agree to only discuss the footage that has been aired.  I think any discussion outside the aired footage could end up with public accusations of producer manipulations and tricks.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Tell Nothing indeed. Shaun Robinson was at her worst yet. How a vet "journalist" has gotten this far and not learned how to ask a simple follow-up question is a noddle scratcher. Just simple shit like: what else doesn't Corey need to know; can you give some more specific examples of disrespect Aladin; why was your pension cut. 

Lawd, Jenny and that neck. She looked like she was wearing a cowl neck sweater made out of plucked turkey skin. She really should have kept her comments about the other couples to her neck. I particularly cringed when Evilin "forgot" to put on her engagement ring, Jenny said, if Somemeat gave her a ring she would never take it off. LOL! 

Me when Raul said Evilin was the most beautiful woman:

giphy.gif

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but facially, Evilin just ain't cute to me. Great skin though.

Corey is the simpest simp that ever simped. Raul is shameless. Basically wants to smash Corey's fiancee and in the next breath asks about being best man. Where they do that at?   I was going WOW, when she basically said he could move on if he wants. She has sucked him dry and doesn't care. Not to slut shame but that ho ain't loyal (Evilin).

Aladin didn't really do himself any favors last night but knowing what a lying liar who lies Laura is I wasn't fully believing the picture she was trying to paint either. One thing I did want to know was where they were living/paying rent - in Qatar of Tunisia? I noticed that Aladin mentioned his mother asking where Laura went so I wondered if they ever moved back to Qatar after the wedding. 

I gotta say, although I get not wanting to be left alone for hours on end in a foreign country with people you are unfamiliar with and don't know the language but it is what all these idiots sign up for.  Tunisia may be a more lenient liberal Muslim country than Saudi Arabia but I see why Aladin would be concerned with Laura wandering the streets and not answering text would cause him alarm. 

Weird that Karriny wasn't there but than again do we really need to see her being asked about a paternity test again?

11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

The most entertaining part of the whole episode was Tiffany's magically colour changing dress. It's blue and flowered! Now it's red during the Corey and Evelin segment. Now it's blue and flowered during the Laura and Aladin segment! I can't wait to see what other colours it turns into during the other segments. 

And they both managed to be off the shoulder, which appears to be the main style of clothing she wears. LOL! At least it is flattering to her and she did look beautiful. 

10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Then we have Jenny. Poor, dumb delusional Jenny. Still pining away for Somemeat. I still think he may show up next week if he can get away from the horrible clutches of his younger, more beautiful wife. 

Seriously, they are acting like Somemeat is somewhere like:

giphy.gif

• LOL 14
  • Love 6

The timeline of when these shows were filmed and aired is not set in stone.  For instance apparently it has only been 6 weeks from the date Aladin and Laura got married, three weeks since Tiffany gave birth and 4 months since Karine gave birth...and the tell-all is filmed at some random time...and we just watched the last episode last week!  SO CONFUSING!

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Corey, the dim bulb he is, confronting Ronald on marrying Tiffany for a green card.   Really?   There is no way Ronald will ever be allowed in the states with his felony conviction.  My money is Tiffany will file for divorce within a year.  

Corey is an idiot.  

Saw that exchange and agree.  Plus he's an idiot for many other reasons.

• Love 14
55 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

wonder if she "lost" her pension because it was found she had been working here illlegally? 

Our pension requires us to "retire" or not take any kind of work for a "whopping" two months -- then you can take any kind of work you like while collecting the pension. But this isn't a government pension, it is through a labor union.

• Useful 1
52 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Deavon and the baby.  Give her a few months till she’s back in the states.  

Deavon's parents seem supportive, and Deavon herself is reasonably industrious (minus the effort it takes to acquire birth control). I think there's a chance they may figure it out.

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, OrchidThief said:

Our pension requires us to "retire" or not take any kind of work for a "whopping" two months -- then you can take any kind of work you like while collecting the pension. But this isn't a government pension, it is through a labor union.

I wonder what Laura's career was and what pension she may have been collecting.  

I don't recall her ever mentioning what she did for a living.  

I'm going to check with Professor Bing and see if he has any leads.

ETA:  Came up with nada.  Her previous career wasn't even mentioned on the show's bios of the castmates.  Which I find sort of odd because it seems that all the other castmates have divulged what their jobs were.  Things that make you go hmmm.  Maybe someone else knows more than Professor Bing.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

I wonder what Laura's career was and what pension she may have been collecting.  

I'm going to check with Professor Bing and see if he has any leads.

I think she worked in a nursing home in FL. Not sure about Canada. She may be on a pension from Canada and was working in the US. Maybe they cut her pension, maybe not. Who knows? But it's pretty clear that she was dangling the prospect of financial security while trolling dating sites and Aladin figured hey now. And if he is gay, as some have suspected, he may have figured it would be a great arrangement, she could be a beard with money, he could pursue his interests. I'm not sure if he was working or not. But if he works, then it's not like he is just leaving, he would be gone all day for hours. Or maybe Laura told him he wouldn't have to work and they could live off her pension. Then Aladin goes off and does what he does and Laura is alone. Even in the most legit of circumstances, that's going to happen. But Laura can't think beyond the jiggy jiggy so the reality of everyday life in a country where women are second class citizens leaves her sitting alone all day. But did it ever occur to her to find a community, take language lessons, or something to assimilate? Of course not. She wants Aladin around 24/7. But that's not reality, in the best of circumstances. So now she is trying to frame him as a scammer who does sex badly (which he may or may not be), while taking no responsibility for her role or her unrealistic expectations. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I think she worked in a nursing home in FL. Not sure about Canada. She may be on a pension from Canada and was working in the US. Maybe they cut her pension, maybe not. Who knows? But it's pretty clear that she was dangling the prospect of financial security while trolling dating sites and Aladin figured hey now. And if he is gay, as some have suspected, he may have figured it would be a great arrangement, she could be a beard with money, he could pursue his interests. I'm not sure if he was working or not. But if he works, then it's not like he is just leaving, he would be gone all day for hours. Or maybe Laura told him he wouldn't have to work and they could live off her pension. Then Aladin goes off and does what he does and Laura is alone. Even in the most legit of circumstances, that's going to happen. But Laura can't think beyond the jiggy jiggy so the reality of everyday life in a country where women are second class citizens leaves her sitting alone all day. But did it ever occur to her to find a community, take language lessons, or something to assimilate? Of course not. She wants Aladin around 24/7. But that's not reality, in the best of circumstances. So now she is trying to frame him as a scammer who does sex badly (which he may or may not be), while taking no responsibility for her role or her unrealistic expectations. 

Yeah, I agree about her possibly (probably) misrepresenting her financial status.  "I've got a guaranteed monthly income with my pension!," which she lost for whatever reason. 

So she worked in a nursing home and Angela on the other franchise worked at a hospice?  I find that interesting for some inexplicable reason.  🤔

• Love 4

Jihoon is unintentionally hilarious. "I have super sperm"

No wonder Deavan got pregnant on the first try. Jihoon's sperm is like Mighty Mouse!

The rest? Meh. Evelyn was smirking the entire time. We know her end game. Laura and Aladdin, meh. We know their end game. Tiffany and Robbin' Ronald, meh. Poor Daniel. That poor little boy. I hope he has someone stable to guide him through life. 

• Love 15

I haven't even seen this whole thing yet; just watching bits and pieces of clips online.  Corey and Evil are giving relationship advice????  I mean I hate Tiffani with my whole being and think she's a monster, but when she told them at least Ronald didn't cheat on her to Cabage patch and Matress ......I would high five her for that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I am repulsed by the person Evelin appears to be. I haven’t felt this much scorn for anyone on the 90 Day franchise. She has no redeeming qualities and is not a great beauty, although the whole town of Engabao seems to think she is. Either that town has a severe shortage of women or Evelin has cast a spell on every man she comes into contact with. 

She's really like the non-religeous embodiment of the other Evilin (the apple picking virgin).  They are both so full of themselves and think they are God's gift on a golden platter.  Apple picker thought she could sing and was the most beautiful American in the world.  Mattress thinks she's the most beautiful girl ever and has a magic vagina.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Corey and Evilyn - I don't know what's worse.  Evilyn for screwing Corey, Corey for being so gullible or TLC for springing Raul on him.  Damn TLC you are cold as ice.

I also thought it was pretty stone cold of TLC to play the clip of his recently deceased dad. Granted it was quite relevant as it was the most succinct representation of Corey's simpleton ways (spent $40k on that half dried mummy and she owns the bar) but still stone cold. 

1 hour ago, greekmom said:

Tiffany & Ronald - I really don't care.  Tiffany you made your bed. Now lie in it.

The only sad thing is that Daniel (+new baby) has to sleep on that rock-filled, bedbug ridden mattress too, which Ronnie boy will likely strap on his back and go pawn if he ever slips.

Tiffany and her situation are awful but I still love the way she checked Corey. 

18 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I am repulsed by the person Evelin appears to be. I haven’t felt this much scorn for anyone on the 90 Day franchise.

Leida and specimen Mark can't be topped as most contemptible in my book. 

16 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Laura’s public addressing of Aladin’s lack of sexual prowess was VERY DISRESPECTFUL.

IMO, that is a personal issue not something for public discussion. Not sure, but don’t think a middle eastern male would be ok with this being on blast.  What man (or woman) would?

This times 10. A trash dick report would embarrass any man, but culturally, yes, I can see this as being that much worse in the Muslim community.  It is xtra ridiculous went through all this for a man she was never sexually compatible with anyway. Dummy! 

Deaven's dress was terrible (baby blue with ruffled tiers?!?! Really?) and had thrift store find written all over it. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
15 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

Laura’s public addressing of Aladin’s lack of sexual prowess was VERY DISRESPECTFUL.

Definitely! She practically came right out and said he doesn't do oral sex. Maybe the thought of doing jiggy jiggy with old, fat frumpy Laura repulsed him and he couldn't wait to get it over with. He was only doing it for the money! Ever think of that, Laura? 

1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

Jenny will be heartbroken if Sumit doesn’t show up for the show.  You would think finding out he is married would have broken her heart enough not to care?   She’s pathetic.  

If he doesn't show up you know she will blame it all on his parents and wife not letting him out of their sight. Nothing is ever Somemeat's fault. Nothing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
54 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Wasn't the transportation industry mentioned?

20 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

IMO, that is a personal issue not something for public discussion. Not sure, but don’t think a middle eastern male would be ok with this being on blast.  What man (or woman) would?

I agree.  She wants to humiliate him and ended up humiliating herself.

• Love 11
25 minutes ago, Kid said:

Their problems, among other things, is cultural.  In that culture, a wife does not just leave the house without her husband’s permission. And she does not understand that.   I am not saying that it’s a wonderful way to live, I am saying that is the way she has to live in that culture.  And if she would’ve had any brains whatsoever, she would have done some research to understand exactly what she was getting into. This is not America.  It’s not even a western country. It is a Muslim Middle Eastern country and culture.

My first husband was an Arab, and I divorced him before going back to the Middle East with him because I grew up and understood what would be expected of me there. The man that he was here,  would not be the man that he would be there.

I am continually suprrised that not of these idiots think to do a Google search for information about what the culture is like where they are moving. Or do get the info and choose to ignore it because they think that the cultural norms don't apply to them because they are from 'Murica? I don't get it. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, PikaScrewChu said:

Jihoon is unintentionally hilarious. "I have super sperm"

No wonder Deavan got pregnant on the first try. Jihoon's sperm is like Mighty Mouse!

Lets not forget the sparkling clean anus too !

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

While I did not mind 1 hour episodes of the show, I do not know how they are going to talk to the other 4 couples and wrap everything up in 1 hour next week. It seemed like this week was mostly about Corey and Evelyn and kind of confusing no resolved issues with Laura and Alladin.   Usually the tell all's are 4 hours total sometimes 6. This one is 2? If they wanted it to be 2 hours, they should have just given 15 minutes to each couple . It seems like they just wanted the edit of drama, like with Ronald turning off the screen, more then us getting to know much information.  

Poor Paul was he even part of the tell all? Same with Jenny, she looked so awkward? Paul and Jenny not having their significant others , while I know is for drama, just again seems awkward. 

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Cammi said:

I doubt Aladdin is bad at sex. I think he is bad with LAURA. I mean... come ON. You can only pretend so much. If I were him, it would be in and out. No kissing, no romance, spit on my hand and turn around- let's get this over with. Sign my pay check. Is she completely stupid? What good looking young man would want to go down on her wrinkled flaps? Be lucky he does you at all Laura! Don't expect it to be "good" ffs. Stupid, disgusting cow. 

I have zero doubt Aladin is bad at sex, and moreso, at sex-whispering. 

• Love 6
56 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Corey needs to zip it and take a seat next to the #1 fool, Jenny, and both of them keep their relationship advice to themselves. 

The two biggest fools on the show attempting to interject their "wisdom" into the other couples' relationships is cringeworthy.  

We need Caesar there too, calling people out.

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, OrchidThief said:

Indeed Debbie Downer sounds like she's ON downers. There's something that makes my teeth itch about the was she lllllllasciviously lllllllingers on the letter "L"

To me, it's her pronunciation of Tune-eeeeeeeeee-sia that bugs.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

We need Caesar there too, calling people out.

I'm looking forward to his appearance on the 90DF BT90D "tell nothing."  

I wonder if he'll be passing out chocolate panties and candy crotch pouches.  

And I hope Shawn asks him the burning question of what he ordered for the celebratory (hehe) meal at the Mexican resort.  😄  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, suzeecat said:

He seemed really angry to me, more than the situation warranted even in his culture.  I think there is way more to the story. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, OrchidThief said:

Deavon's parents seem supportive, and Deavon herself is reasonably industrious (minus the effort it takes to acquire birth control). I think there's a chance they may figure 

43 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

Lets not forget the sparkling clean anus too !

With a good sense of humor and a sparkling-clean anus, how can Jihoon not go far!

2 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

He seemed really angry to me, more than the situation warranted even in his culture.  I think there is way more to the story. 

I agree; he was super angry. Losing-it angry.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3