Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I wouldn't say Maria has been loyal to Charlie. She was pretty happy to be in the Plus One alliance without him, and would probably still be in it, if it hadn't fallen apart. She's really shown no loyalty to anyone. She voted against Jem and Moriah, who were in the Charlie's Angels alliance, and she didn't vote for Tim because the split tribes that week meant she didn't vote at all, but he thought they were each other's number ones and she obviously didn't. Then she plotted against Tiffany and voted against Tevin, during the last gasp of the Plus Ones. And I would say, that's all fine, that's the game, but then I saw the secret scene where she was berating Ben and being all self-righteous scoldy school teacher (as well as her TH about how he lied to her face when he didn't and she has no reason to think he did) to the point where he ends up sitting alone on the beach crying. Thank goodness Charlie is a good guy and came out to sit with him and just be decent to him. Shorter version: hope she loses!
  3. Strong episode to end the week. Very good: Laura laying it all out there for Sonny and NOT backing down to his usual go-to martydom excuses. "Your good deeds don't absolve your bad ones" and saying Cyrus's crimes don't negate his? *Chef's kiss* no notes! And I know--because this isn't my first rodeo--that all will be forgiven when it's revealed Sonny's meds were tampered with, but I'm liking the rose-colored glasses being removed by the townfolk right now. Tracy/Gregory and Finn/Alexis: Great support systems for both men and they both made excellent points. Nina telling Carly "so much for you earning the MC back on your own." Hahahahaha, boom. Also, both of them agreeing Ava and Sonny is a toxic combo. Lastly, Ava's blous. I want it. The not as good: Carly again acting like Nina ruined the MC and taunting her about it. God, she's insufferable. Olivia has too much to do? Sure, Jan. Also, very plot-point-y to get Sasha into the action more, but I don't hate it? (question mark intended)
  4. He better not have a window seat and try to nap. I am assuming airplane walls are still walls............so that's a long way down. At first I thought he wouldn't need an unused seat but could just sit in a seat that was occupied, since the occupant wouldn't know he was there, but then I remembered it's painful for ghosts to touch livings. I guess he could always sit on the floor if the cabin was full, or even hang out in the cockpit or stewards' area. Airplane walls, yeah . . . Could you imagine falling through and then hurtling down 30,000 feet, maybe into the middle of the ocean? Shudder! Though being weightless he might actually float down, but still . . . That really is a potentially serious issue when you think about it.
  5. It was in the previews for next week so it’s not a spoiler. There’s a scene where Victoria and Cole get or find a doll that appears to have something inside it. I guess the doll is somehow connected to Claire.
  6. Especially since transporting a ghost is like transporting the air inside the plane (or bus, car, etc). He's not grabbing a seat someone else would otherwise buy, he doesn't consume any resources, etc. What exactly are they being compensated for?
  7. It sounds to me like Tim and Heidi had an actual grown-up discussion and they both found middle ground. Maybe he has started to realize that people who dress and listen to music like his future sister-in-law are ok people after all. I still have some hope for him.
  8. This is why Cody should be running a con or scheming to get money from a Quartermaine via BLQ or Tracey or Willow. Sasha could be someone he befriends in furtherance of that goal but then they genuinely become friends and he catches feelings which are contrary to his agenda. The con man/woman genuinely falling in love with their mark is a soap staple for a reason.
  9. I nearly died from the total lack of shock when I read they were already divorced. The only real shock was that I hadn't realized they were already married. lol (I only follow the franchise now via recaps so once the season is off the air I barely pay attention). I never felt that Gerry was really that sincere. I always got a "I want to be on TV" vibe from him and I think he was happy to let it go to his head. I have no real opinion on Theresa. Something about her put me off but I can't put my finger on what and she didn't do anything that seemed terrible so I guess she's fine so glad she's free of him.
  10. I got FJ, but only because I happen to know that Puyallup is in WA and that is the only mountain i know in that state. I got the missed clues of possession and Secretary of War. I got the entire category of pluralize right.
  11. I wonder why they didn't mention that George and Sheldon had already visited Cal Tech. They may have had good memories of the cafeteria.
  12. No, of course not, but there are different kinds of jobs. Anyway, a lot of detectives are characterized as being obsessed. They neglect their families and personal lives and end up not listening to their bosses one time too many, at which point they become hard drinking, hard core PIs with a soft spot for women who need help. Maybe their old partner, who is still on the force, is killed and they are the only one who cares enough to give the partner’s wife closure….
  13. I'd liked this so much and I thought this was also true of Mary and George. They were obviously tempted by the offer to give the other kids and the granddaughter free rides at university but in the end they left the decision up to Sheldon. 😄 I did wonder if Sheldon and Howard would ever, theoretically, have crossed paths if he had gone to MIT and I'm thinking not likely given it will be at least another 4 years before Howard graces MIT with his presence! I think last year and now this whole season they've been building up to this, in earlier episodes it was weird that Mary seemed fine with Sheldon staying in the dorms. But now I think we're seeing that Mary knows Sheldon is going to have to leave home sooner or later, and as we see it's going to be sooner and she's made her peace with that. I loved that the whole family did see that Sheldon is so far beyond them academically that they can't even begin to understand what he's studying.
  14. I watched an episode. It didn't interest me, thus I didn't continue on with any more of it - and honestly, I don't think a challenge on Top Chef should require the regular viewer to watch a niche show on a streamer to understand the assigned challenge. Even Kristen didn't understand the challenge and she's the host.
  15. I wonder if the unbleeped version appears online and it's just the broadcast-on-CBS version that's bleeped?
  16. Yes. I've always got this vibe that Schwartz and Katie will get back together eventually. When he grows up and when she stops being so bitter.
  17. Episode 11: Melissa Roxburgh as Dr. Dory Shaw, Colter’s grown Sister
  18. That is an interesting question! It could be just that the whole property is not well-maintained and lots of things are falling apart... or it could be Chekov's Fence. I'm still waiting for the water heater noise to lead to some kind of revelation. It's been mentioned in multiple episodes. But it might also just be an old water heater that's noisy.
  19. Ah, so what is the word of the day, class? CRINKLES!!! Yup, CRINKLES! Everywhere ya looked on Ashley, in that horrible red dress -- neck crinkles, chest crinkles, knee & leg crinkles! Oh the crazy show stylists must totally hate Eileen! And poor Eileen -- just what in the fuckety fuck is she going thru this humiliating & tired storyline for anyway? Emmy noms are in & they picked Michelle Stafford & her Raggedy Ann pumpkin stings. Maybe Eileen is hoping (and praying) for a 2025 nom? Good luck luck with that, hun. Oh, and anyone get the reference of the red dress? Red? Scarlett? Scarlett O'Hara? Yeah, no, sorry, AI -- big fail! So wait, sniff, say it ain't so, but Teen Ashley has disappeared? Boo hoo hoo. Didn't she save the day before & now she's mysterious gone? Why, AI, why? And why is it required that all the Ashleys in dreamland wear 6 inch heels? Just cuz Audra wears 'em? Er, Audra is over 30 years younger -- I know, bad Scoobie, not ever supposed mention or think about that EVER! And Audra can run down stairs in her 6 inch heels. I don't think any of the Ashleys can accomplish that -- even in dreamland. And previews for next week show Drinki with . . . shockers . . . messy hair!! EEEEK! Sorry Melody, no Emmy nom for you either -- going thru messy hair for 1 ep (surely can't be more than that) will be very hard for you, hun, but I guess you'll have to wait till 2025, just like Eileen.
  20. During the competitions when Jeff is rambling on and on and sharing pearls of wisdom ("You've gotta dig deep"), I would LOVE it if one of contestants just told him to shut the hell up.
  21. I’m actually surprised that they’re still together!
  22. Yep, some of the old rules/mods were beyond ridiculous. I once referred to the Duggars' conservative religion and was warned. When I questioned it, I was told the word conservative was always political. Apparently they didn't own a dictionary.
  23. Pasco County, FL: nudists! Now I've seen everything. Wasn't sure if this was new since my DVR recorded a 4am airing but the air date shows 4/25 Good on April the realtor for capitalizing on a niche market. I just hope she wipes down the golf carts seats between clients.
  24. Landrum B. Shettles He was a pioneer in in-vitro fertilization among other things. https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/babies-bio-shettles/ https://www.nytimes.com/2003/02/16/nyregion/dr-l-b-shettles-93-pioneer-in-human-fertility.html He wrote the famous book, now over 50 years old entitled, "How to Choose the Sex of Your Baby". https://www.landrumshettles.com/ And here's the link to "From Conception to Birth: The Drama of Life's Beginnings". I still have my mother's copy. It was the first time I saw photos of a fetus in the womb.
  1. Load more activity