Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. A new activity for the family that has been approved by Pops.
  3. I was wondering the same thing. I thought you had to have everything with you at the mat. The only time I remember teams dropping backpacks is on the sprint to the last mat. I could easily be wrong on this. Angie was overdoing it a bit on calling Danny a "stud", though. ew, because she's his mom. And ew, because he's the farthest thing from a "stud" one could imagine. I wouldn't say that, especially this leg. She was clearly enjoying this leg, and was just beaming at coming in 2nd (so close to 1st). Last leg, and the one with the butterfly face painting, yeah, heat exhaustion clearly hit hard. As far as I can tell, only Rod/Leticia and Bizzy/Sunny were teams with no one that spoke Spanish. At least among the more recent bunch. Every other team has at least one person who seems to be quite fluent. The one girlfriend who speaks spanish may be weaker, but she seems to get along just fine. So I don't think Ricky & Cesar have the advantage just due to language skills.
  4. I knew it was Tennessee but got the wrong city.
  5. I watched the first two episodes and appreciated? enjoyed? them. Very uncomfortable subject yet I like seeing the deep dive into the psychology of this dangerous phenomenon. Great acting.
  6. @shapeshifter you are absolutely right that streaming and on-demand showings have reduced the need for catch-up recaps. But those really long ones had another purpose--to show off the writer's snark capabilities. To me that just got tiresome when it was almost line by line recounting, and it was very annoyingly show-offy. Now pubs are featuring shorter recaps, for example New York Magazine/Vulture. There's an element of snark, but it can be consumed in a couple of minutes. I can't imagine how much work it took to do those really long recaps. I just looked at one of your posted entries randomly for Roswell, and I was immediately turned off, remembering the feeling of "when will this be over?" It was 15 densely spaced pages. However, I applaud your librarianship in archiving this stuff!
  7. If you like the original Ghosts, check out Horrible Histories, Yonderland, and Bill if you can find them. HH is on Hulu. The core group of Laurence Rickard, Jim Howik, Simon Farnby, Martha Howe-Dougles, Ben Willbond, and Mathew Baynton wrote and appeared in them all. Most of them also pop up in other series--Willbond was in an episode of Inside No. 9, for example, and Baynton guest starred on the US Ghosts.
  8. I pegged Chloe early on as a phony and I still believe that. If anyone is into "optics" it's her. She kept herself apart from the others and is now blaming it on them to look better than them, to steal back all the attention and support from the audience because she probably didn't think she got enough of it next to the pink posse. If the other women had kept her out we would have seen some evidence of that on the screen. She never acted like they were ostracizing her in front of them. In fact it looked like she didn't want to be a part of them because their fight was not her fight and she looked down on them for their behavior. And would the show refrain from using that as drama if it happened? I doubt it. I think she stole Lauren's position from her on purpose. She kept herself away from the pink posse because she knew it would make her look above it all. She took advantage of the fact that Lauren stuck by the others to make herself look like the one that was above all the women. Everyone was saying that all season, not just me. I don't buy her for one minute. She said some nasty things about the women behind their backs in this episode but they never had ONE bad thing to say about her except when Lauren revealed what happened between them. Every time she has been on screen with the women the energy from them to her is benign but she looks like the one who is holding herself back. So I don't buy her AT ALL. She is hiding a lot of nastiness under that phony exterior. There is not one genuine bone in her body. She strikes me as the real narcissist here. It's definitely not Lauren. YMMV.
  9. Recently the Washington Post had an article about the demise of RHoDC. Andy Cohen claimed that he fought hard for a second season, but the Salahi transgressions at the White House dominated the show and media too much. The reporter also made the comment that many posters have made in these forums: the dominant business in DC is politics and government and the DC elite are loath to go on camera and make fools of themselves. (I know, the joke could write itself.) I have wondered if, in its efforts to shore up the Housewives brand, Bravo would revisit DC. Could be it's too similar and too close to "Potomac." (Whic)h isn't about Potomac)
  10. From Kristen Kish's April 24th Instagram post.... https://www.instagram.com/p/C6JkIDROjS2/
  11. Steffy is a real piece of work. Not too long after telling Hope that she’s hot trash and a slut like her mother, here she is, telling Hope to bring her father to heel over the Sheila thing. Someone needs to get the message to Steffy, gently or not, that she’s not, in fact, Queen of the Universe. She doesn’t have conversations; she just harangues people. Ugh.
  12. Erin and Chad's weekend to spend at the farm with Mama Jane and Papa Bill. Erin did a lot of baking before leaving and will stock up their freezer with goodies. I imagine that Erin will also cook while she is there. Perhaps her visit will be a helpful one.
  13. If they put in a fiberglass pool, it could be done in a 6-week time frame, like they have mentioned. Maybe with Katie's apartment pool they decided to hold off? If and when they decide to update their viewers on the pool, it will happened very organically, like this. C&E are in their backyard playing the with kids and Carlin will say, "Did we ever update them on the pool?" And Evan will say, "I can't remember." And then Carlin will say, "In case we forgot to update y'all on the pool, here is the latest ..." The heading on the title page for the video will be "POOL Update!"
  14. I'm so glad someone was really thinking about what was best for Sheldon on a personal and professional level. He was ready to move on and face new challenges. One of the nice things about this is that it explains so much about the gap between when this show will end and when Leonard comes into Sheldon's life. George got him a car and driver so it makes sense how Sheldon got around before Leonard and others drove him places. George negotiated the perks that made it possible for a teenage and young adult Sheldon to live independently. It's probably the most impactful practical thing George ever did for Sheldon and it got him through what seemed to have been a very empty and lonely period in Sheldon's life. It's very sweet. I do wish the show would explain what's changed in Mary for her to become so lackadaisical with Sheldon's safety after seasons of her being the Mil V-12 of helicopters. Was it going to Germany and living a life for a few months free of housework? Was it seeing Sheldon move around in the world more independently? Was it a matter of necessity when there was no room for him? But even then, the Mary of a few years ago would have slept on the floor to make sure Sheldon wasn't in a dorm with teens and 20 somethings an hour a way. Is it that she's more into kids when they're younger and the baby has replaced Sheldon? I always assumed the big change in Mary would happen when she was widowed but there has been a huge shift this year and I don't know why. Scared is unfair. Snow and winter require a whole set of skills Sheldon has never developed and a new wardrobe that he would have to acquire. Just being good at walking in snow is work. Balancing on an icy sidewalk is hard. I've lived in a snowy winter climate my whole life and if I had an easy way to go to Southern California instead, I would take it. The schools were otherwise equal and whatever gut feeling Sheldon had about MIT, he's allowed to change his mind when faced with new information.
  15. My husband went to law school in Nashville, and he didn't get FJ. I've been there twice and to the Parthenon and didn't get FJ.
  16. 'Survivor 46's Hunter McKnight Reveals Who Kept Him from Playing His Idol MIKE BLOOM APRIL 25, 2024 https://parade.com/tv/hunter-mcknight-survivor-46-eliminated-interview
  17. I I don't like her either and they focus too much on her. I would rather see anyone else at this point. I honestly hope this is the last season! LOL
  18. Dear Readers; The Dear Buttbiscuit column, read by tens of Genoa City denizens, is permanently canceled. That’s right. I, Billy Abbott, have shitcanned my greatest artistic achievement, my masterpiece of meddling, my symphony of solicitude, my magnum opus of wisdom. (Alliteration is not my jam, ingrates) Why? Not that you people deserve an explanation, but I love the sight of my own words, so I’ll tell you. There are a number of reasons, but, first of all, I am embarking on another corporate mission of immense importance. My mother’s company, thousands of employees, and another tantalizing opportunity to shit where I eat all hang in the balance. (Lily, call me!) If I can pry my idiot nephew off his snowflake addiction, I’ll have a solid ally in my path to the top. Jabot runs like Microsoft compared to this place, so my amoral conniving should cut through the competition like a knife through hot butter. You should eavesdrop on one of our “board meetings” sometime. Let’s get down to the heart of the problem. I’m a beacon of raw human truth and y’all won’t take off your damn horse blinders. I get it. The dude from the Vatican said to never make prolonged eye contact with the Phyllis entity, That’s no excuse to ignore my sage advice or ask me increasingly bizarre questions. No, Victor, I don’t have any recipes for rat tartare. WTF is wrong with you? Nikki, you smell like you survived a moonshine still explosion, but maybe it’s just my oversized olfactory glands that make me the only person to notice. Summer, it’s great that you love your stepson and I’ve got mad respect that you don’t let biology dictate how much you care. Here’s the problem: you’re an asshole, so nobody gives an aerodynamic fuck on a rolling donut. 90% of the letters I get are from Newmans. It is unbearable. They are horrible, self-absorbed, broken people. Hey, Nick, you couldn’t pick Christian or Harrison out of a lineup, so how fucking dare you walk into my brother’s house with the woman you did gross naked stuff with behind his back all those years ago? I mean, I’m related, so I get a pass. How did Harrison suddenly become more Newman than Abbott? Hey, maybe Nikki could fuck off into the sun so my brother could focus on his sister performing the Scarlet O’Hara Follies all over town? Maybe her AA group is assisting Jordan because they can’t take Nikki’s narcissistic monologuing anymore. I can’t take you Newmans anymore. I won’t. Signing off, Buttbiscuit
  19. Avengers: Endgame was released five years ago today. Time flies.
  20. How awful to be stuck walking around carrying a big screen TV! Next time I'm at the store and forget what I went in for, I'm going to think of the ghost from this episode! I'm not real thrilled about the throuple, but like Alberta, it's going to be a train wreck so hopefully it won't last long.
  21. I stumbled across this video on YouTube. The Song House is apparently a group of Nashville songwriters, who also hold a songwriting boot camp... Civil War - KAYKO, Emmy Russell, Song House Song House Mar 19, 2024
  22. When Kim was disintegrating, my boyfriend cracked, "Those Kardashians don't age well."😂 Neither does this show, am I right?🥁
  23. 'The Amazing Race 36's Sunny Pulver and Bizzy Smith Felt "Hurt and Outsmarted" By the Three-Team Alliance MIKE BLOOM APRIL 25, 2024 https://parade.com/tv/the-amazing-race-36-sunny-pulver-bizzy-smith-eliminated-interview
  24. Fire Country’s Michael Trucco Warns of Biggest Threat Yet to Three Rock: ‘All Hell Breaks Loose’ BY MATT WEBB MITOVICH APRIL 25, 2024 https://tvline.com/interviews/fire-country-three-rock-closing-threat-michael-trucco-preview-1235204207/
  25. That's not why she didn't. She voted out Tim out quite easily, after all, and she voted out Tevin, too. She didn't vote Q out because Hunter was the bigger threat. Plain and simple. But she clearly didn't mind Q being the backup target in case Hunter pulled out an idol.
  26. It's not like she was totally stupid, though. The prenup was actually a good move. Yet she's still being thought of as a dupe?
  1. Load more activity